24 replies to this topic

#1 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:13 AM

So what do you guys think would she move on from Naruto and become the heir of the clan?

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#2 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

Most probably. there's still the sub hyuga family issue to be resolved and it should have been one of hinata's motivation aside from naruto lol

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#3 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:49 AM

No way Hanabi has more right to it. She hasn't shown any drive to be the heir only to be with Naruto. Hanabi is stronger and deserves it more. But anyway I still think once she lets go of her naruto feelings she will be more involved with the clan. But she will not be the heir, her father outright said Hanabi would be the heir so. 

43iduct.jpg

#4 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

^ teehee thanks rofl. but i think that was filler. the canon manga scene i remember only shows her father saying hinata is worse than young hanabi. and i think in this war after he saw hinata's growth it would be a major change.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

Most likely she will, though how it's executed is a different story.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#6 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

I'm pretty sure that her father favoring Hanabi back in the day was just to further establish Hinata's struggles as an underdog. And that helped explain more easily why Hinata had such a fascination with Naruto.

As for showing her as the Clan head, maybe a scene in an epilogue would be the logical conclusion. I don't think it'll be expanded more than that.

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

I see myself seeing her to be the heir in the epilogue. I could imagine when seeing an image of her being the heir, the audience would be like, "Oh cool. She did make it." It's like in FMA ending, where two characters became the heir/furher in the future. That said I don't know if we will see on-screen development for her to get that title, but I do see it happening epilogue.

#8 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

No way Hanabi has more right to it. She hasn't shown any drive to be the heir only to be with Naruto. Hanabi is stronger and deserves it more. But anyway I still think once she lets go of her naruto feelings she will be more involved with the clan. But she will not be the heir, her father outright said Hanabi would be the heir so. 

Hanabi has had less panel time than Hinata...:P

Sometimes when people mention her. I am like...who is that? Is that someone I should know?

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#9 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

There's no other candidate so Hinata becomes the leader by default.

Or, if Naruto was a good hokage, he would force the current leaders of the Hyuuga clan to stand trail for having enslaved the lower branch. Hopefully once they are all in jail the Hyuuga can start becoming normal people. Given that Hinata is absolutely nothing like her father, she would make a good leader once he was put in jail. Happy ending everyone wins.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#10 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

Well, most likely the head of the Hyuugas will become Hinata. At the time before his death I thought that Neji would help her become a leader, that would have been really nice to see. She just never shown any leadership qualities... And when was the last time Hanabi was shown?

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#11 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

For me it's always neji who should become the hyuga leader. He's the epitome of hyuga. But I think it would be Hinata.

@megi
Kishi never show hanabi only mention her. I think konohamaru has a crush with her, well it's a good fanfic :P

#12 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

For me it's always neji who should become the hyuga leader. He's the epitome of hyuga. But I think it would be Hinata.

@megi
Kishi never show hanabi only mention her. I think konohamaru has a crush with her, well it's a good fanfic :P

Haha I really loved the idea of Neji becoming the head of the clan, however I think Hinata becoming a clan leader will give her the development she needs. I'm hoping it will show that she's confident in herself.

And I'm pretty sure we saw Hanabi at least once? In part 1. In part 2 I don't even think she appeared...

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#13 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:47 PM

Hanabi appeared in one panel in a flashback during the Hinata vs. Neji fight. Then she appeared in a couple of panels sitting beside her father during the Naruto vs. Neji fight.

So much fanfiction written about a character who has appeared in about three panels and has never been shown since the Naruto vs. Neji fight.

Edited by Deej, 27 September 2013 - 11:48 PM.

#14 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

Okay Hinata has not expressed any wish to become clan leader, but has Hanabi? And has Kiba? Or Shino? Anyone?

Only Ino-Shika-Chou has been shown to carry on their parents' legacy. I don't think we should expect too much of the other guys.

I think Hinata will be shown in the end being the Hyuuga clan leader. I don't think she's going to get something big like the main three, I think her big role is done for now. Not saying she her character is done and gone, just saying I think she is just "one of the K11 group" now. That's at least what she became after 615.

ナルサク

#15 Havbot

Havbot

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:45 AM

If the creators went with old imperial traditions then the next heir would be Neji, since he is the son of the head of the clans, dead brother. If all of the males in the clan were dead then Hinata would have to marry so that her husband would become the next head. Of course, there are ruling females, but they are believed to be temporary until another male heir is found, which can take years.

Though this is the Naruto world, and traditions and law are similar but not the same, so we can only hope and assume who will be heir of the Hyuuga clan.

#16 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:19 AM

Going by the manga, there is nothing at all that indicates that she will be heir to the clan in the future. Nor is there any indication that she wants to be heir or that her father/family wants her to be the leader.

In fact, this is the one conspicuous blank space in Hinata's story: Neji died, so that would make Hinata the de facto heir (if it was going from a male heir to male heir). But instead of taking her position as head of the clan and dedicating it to the honor of her dead cousin, she instead tells Naruto to honor Neji, then drops everything in her life to support Naruto. 

Hinata no longer has a role in her team and she no longer has an interest in her clan. Hinata's whole life, her whole storyline before Naruto, is literally forgotten. And she seems fine with it. 

(I really don't understand how Hinata fans are happy with the ending. Her character was reduced to just a cardboard cutout. And in the Bolt manga, she no longer even looks like the old Hinata, so she's been completely erased.)

I think most of the Hyuuga clan interest comes from the anime and from the movies. From the filler/non-canon stuff. And from fan-fics.

But from Hinata herself? Nope. She never mentions her clan. Her only focus is on Naruto. 

#17 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:50 AM

She's just like Aragorn from LoTR , she turned from that path long ago, correct me if i'm wrong but a wife has to abandon her last name and take her husband last name instead right ??? So she is no longer have any tied with the Hyuga clan, she is now Uzumaki Hinata, she has no right to become the clan leader anymore and her sister Hanabi is the only last one that can take that position.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#18 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:27 PM

She's just like Aragorn from LoTR , she turned from that path long ago, correct me if i'm wrong but a wife has to abandon her last name and take her husband last name instead right ??? So she is no longer have any tied with the Hyuga clan, she is now Uzumaki Hinata, she has no right to become the clan leader anymore and her sister Hanabi is the only last one that can take that position.

Yeah, like when Arwen leaves the elves and becomes human to marry Aragorn. 

Hinata becoming an Uzumaki would be the most likely scenario for her to revoke her clan leadership role. And there would be no discussion about it in the manga — if she chose to marry outside the clan, then the question of whether she was next-in-line for Hyuuga head would never even be broached.

However, going by MinatoxKushina and AsumaxKurenai, you would think the Naruto and Sasuke's kids would not take their father's last names to give them some small layer of protection. Family connections of ninjas seem to be a bit on the secretive side.

It seems wrong to me that Naruto just goes home to wifey like it's the most normal thing in the world...when Naruto's parents intentionally didn't give him Minato's last name to protect him from future harm or to be used against Minato, and that Hinata was kidnapped as a child to be used against the Hyuugas. 

For those reasons you would think Naruto's family would be a bit more protected from their famous dad. (But, with all things in the end of Naruto, nothing makes any sense, so there you go.)

#19 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:01 PM

Yeah, like when Arwen leaves the elves and becomes human to marry Aragorn. 

Hinata becoming an Uzumaki would be the most likely scenario for her to revoke her clan leadership role. And there would be no discussion about it in the manga — if she chose to marry outside the clan, then the question of whether she was next-in-line for Hyuuga head would never even be broached.

However, going by MinatoxKushina and AsumaxKurenai, you would think the Naruto and Sasuke's kids would not take their father's last names to give them some small layer of protection. Family connections of ninjas seem to be a bit on the secretive side.

It seems wrong to me that Naruto just goes home to wifey like it's the most normal thing in the world...when Naruto's parents intentionally didn't give him Minato's last name to protect him from future harm or to be used against Minato, and that Hinata was kidnapped as a child to be used against the Hyuugas. 

For those reasons you would think Naruto's family would be a bit more protected from their famous dad. (But, with all things in the end of Naruto, nothing makes any sense, so there you go.)

I think for Naruto case it's bit different, this is my hypothesis : The reason why Naruto didn't use his father last name "Namikaze Naruto" is because Everything regarding/related to Kyubi is TOP SECRET. Maybe Sarutobi decide to gave him Uzumaki as his last name because the rumor already spread that it was the fourth hokade aka Namikaze Minato who defeated the Kyubi in that incident. That's why only the higher ups of Konoha knows about Naruto parents.

In Hinata case, it doesn't matter anymore. The moment she decide to drop her status as Hyuga means she lose every rights and her voice will not be heard. For example, if there is a meeting in Hyuga clan concerning the fate of the branch family should join with the head family so there is no cursed or discrimination and they decide to solve this with voting, Hinata can no longer participate , her vote will be denied because she is no longer a Hyuga. Isn't it was explain in the manga that Hyuga clan is EXTREMELY strict to their rules and traditions even more than the Uchiha, they do not tolerate even slightest mistake, i think Rock Lee and Gai explain this during Neji vs Hinata in chuunin exam.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#20 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:02 PM

Would Sakura change her last name to Uzumaki?

509356167_759751.gif?4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users