19441 replies to this topic

#1941 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:28 AM

Why are people making a big fuss over this movie?  Sakura is the one that never loves Naruto and he deserve to be happy too. If Hinata is the woman that make Naruto happy then he can date her or marry. If Sakura want Naruto to be her man, she has so many opportunities, but she refused to accept him and chase after Sasuke all this year. I love NS, but the outcome is too obvious.

But the promise of a lifetime still stands. Naruto still takes it very seriously and wants to make her happy, too. I highly doubt he's moved on, at least in this point in the canon material...

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#1942 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:30 AM

Ahahahahahahaha
It's showing hinata know Naruto's feeling to other girl (Sakura) :D
And she is a second option (silver medal) :fu:

Lol, they even cut Sakura out of the photos. Makes it even more obvious who he really loves :chuckle:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#1943 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:30 AM

You guys should be worried a little bit at least. You cant simply blow this all off as nothing but marketing. Everything that has been revealed about the movie has been HINATA HINATA. She obviously has a giant role in the movie while Sakura's role is  nonexistent right now. 

NH is going to have a lot of moment no matter what and that is simply a bad sign. 

43iduct.jpg

#1944 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:31 AM

But the promise of a lifetime still stands. Naruto still takes it very seriously and wants to make her happy, too. I highly doubt he's moved on, at least in this point in the canon material...

Its more bout Naruto's own obsession about keeping his promise than it is of making Sakura happy.

#1945 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:31 AM

Its more bout Naruto's own obsession about keeping his promise than it is of making Sakura happy.

In this case, it had exactly to do with Sakura. He brought it up explicitly with Kakashi.

#1946 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:32 AM

You guys should be worried a little bit at least. You cant simply blow this all off as nothing but marketing. Everything that has been revealed about the movie has been HINATA HINATA. She obviously has a giant role in the movie while Sakura's role is  nonexistent right now. 

NH is going to have a lot of moment no matter what and that is simply a bad sign.

So how new are you to SP? That literally has been their marketing strategy for everything including the Mecha Naruto filler guess what? never happened.

#1947 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Ahahahahahahaha
It's showing hinata know Naruto's feeling to other girl (Sakura) :D
And she is a second option (silver medal) :fu:

Wait ..... even not a second option bc naruto never show any feelings or interesting in her ( like Sakura did to Naruto even she still like sasuke)

OMG, I never even noticed that! He is with Sakura in two of those posters! :lmao:

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#1948 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

In this case, it had exactly to do with Sakura. He brought it up explicitly with Kakashi.

Ofcourse he brought her up who else did he make the promise to?

#1949 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:33 AM

Ofcourse he brought her up who else did he make the promise to?

My point exactly. It's about her, in this case... Otherwise, he could've just said that he'll still try to bring Sasuke back without mentioning her.

Edited by TheQueenB, 31 October 2014 - 02:37 AM.

#1950 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:33 AM

So how new are you to SP? That literally has been their marketing strategy for everything including the Mecha Naruto filler guess what? never happened.

The difference is that this one is the last Movie and Kishi has a much more bigger role now. That is why its worrying to see NH everywhere in the movie right now. 

Edited by Raito, 31 October 2014 - 02:35 AM.

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#1951 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:35 AM

I'm just gonna leave this here:
Orochimaru was the last good villain. All the others were rushed in my eyes, or just stale.

For the most part, I agree. Kisame is one villain who died for the sake of his principals and his honour. The tragedy of his character is that he lived a life wrought with the apprehension that he was just an inhuman monster who relished in brutality and death. His reminiscence about his first conversation he shared with Itachi and the rebuttal with about their humanity conveyed a deeper side to Kisame's character. You can tell that he respected Itachi very much. It shined through especially when he recongnised the complicated meaning that Itachi's words held, asking his deceased teammate (and friend) if he ever became anything more than a monster.

Not only that, he died for the faith he held in Obito's cause, choosing suicide over the risk of betraying the trust that was given to him with his leader's secrets. It's a stark contrast to practically every other Akatsuki member who either switched allegiances or was being manipulated by a false figurehead with misleading ambitions. You could say that Kisame was the one ally that remained at Obito's side until the very end. 

His death was one of the best scenes in the manga, in my opinion. To use Haku's words, "He is a shinobi that deserves respect."

#1952 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:36 AM

The difference is that this one is the last Movie and Kishi had a much more bigger role now. That is why its worrying to see NH everywhere in the movie right now.

No, this isn't the last of anything. We still have the new era project which is a new chapter in the story.

Kishi doesn't advertise the movie SP does

#1953 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:37 AM

No, this isn't the last of anything. We still have the new era project which is a new chapter in the story.

Kishi however did work on the film. Which includes a bunch of Naruhina talking moments and even a freaking flashback of only them as kids. 

43iduct.jpg

#1954 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:38 AM

Worst movie if NH is canon. A side character get the guys she loves and the Hero doesn't end with the one he loves.

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

#1955 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:38 AM

Kishi however did work on the film. Which includes a bunch of Naruhina talking moments and even a freaking flashback of only them as kids.

NH dialogue? There is no NH dialogue as far as I can tell.

Why wouldn't Hinata's flashback have Naruto in it that's all she revolves around.

#1956 Helloemy

Helloemy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:manga, anime, cross-skiing, ice hockey, pretty much everything that has winter to do.

OTP: NaruSaku, Bangel, Jerza, MenSaku CarolineXKlaus, RentaroxKisara

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:39 AM

Seriously how dare they to put a side character in the center in the last movie of the whole Naruto franchie, this may be our last time we will see Naruto and his friends in the ninja world. But instead to have a movie involvning the main characters who we have followed from the first volume we have a side character who didn't appered until volume 5 or 6 (i don't remember which volume it was). I'm angry not as a shipper but as a Naruto fan, that the last movie will be instead be Hinata: the last movie. This movie has been in work for 2 years and just look at the animation, glorious, with animation i don't even dare to think how huge the budget must have been. It's such a shame that the plot is the same as the earlier movies (1-4) and appartently i'm Reading a Shojo manga? Because the movie defently screams Shojo and not Shonnen.
Even if NS ends as the endgame, it doesn't change the fact that this movie is mostly about Hinata. I'm pretty sure there are people in fandoms who is also pissed about it, especielly antishippers.

This movie is supposed to be enjoyable for all the Naruto fans, but no.
Thanks SP! Thanks! I will defently watch animes who is produced by you guys in the future!

Hah........ Finally i let it out...

#1957 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:41 AM

NH dialogue? There is no NH dialogue as far as I can tell.

Why wouldn't Hinata's flashback have Naruto in it that's all she revolves around.

There is two pictures of Naruto and Hinata talking on a mountain. They are obviously alone talking. 

But why even put in that flashback, what is even the point? Obviously the movie has a lot of NH ties. 

43iduct.jpg

#1958 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:42 AM

Could of sworn he said he wanted to end Naruto conclusively. If  you are right about a new project regarding Naruto, oh boy. 

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#1959 Imhd

Imhd

The promise of a life time.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:42 AM

speaking of SP i always thought that they hated naruhina when i was watching shippuden because they would do stuff like this

but look at them now with the movie promoting, i'm starting to wonder if it's actually kishi's doing or sp :ermm:

tumblr_mmbtib0rr11r35psxo1_500.png

artist

#1960 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:43 AM

There is two pictures of Naruto and Hinata talking on a mountain. They are obviously alone talking. 

But why even put in that flashback, what is even the point? Obviously the movie has a lot of NH ties.

I'm not seeing anything that isn't you jumping to conclusions let alone something to be worried about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users