#21 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ May 10 2010, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fu.png I had the funniest dream ever... Naruto went harem form to trick Sakura and she ended up kissing him pictureem0.gif Sakura thought that she was a lesbian but finds out it's Naruto then thinks this other girl is Naruto tricking her again but ends up being a different girl and she gets banned because it's was a futal Lord's daughter and when Naruto tried to defend her he gets kicked out too. I wrote a fic about it pictureem0.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I would love to see that episode come to fruition.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#22 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:45 AM

I wouldn't really call it a weird NaruSaku dream, but I had one where I was Naruto's friend and I did the best I could too help him win over Sakura's heart. It was quite hilarious what we did trying to get her to notice him, but then again in the end I did help him finally win over Sakura's heart which was awesome. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#23 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

XD That sounded so funny!!! 111189.gif I wanna read that ff!! biggrin.gif happy.gif

#24 SakuraOwnsYa

SakuraOwnsYa

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ May 10 2010, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I did have an NS dream, I don't remember it. The only two dreams I remember are a Lucky Star dream I had when I was 12, a Sonic the Hedgehog dream I had when I was 9, and a Blue's Clues dream I had when I was 5 sweatdrop.gif

What was the KibaHina dream about?

Kiba and Hinata were standing really close to each other in the rain, saying that they didn't want to leave, but wanted to stay together. And them suddenly, Kiba gave Hinata (or Hinata Kiba, dunno anymore tongue.gif) a very quick kiss (as if he only wanted to taste her lips). And then it just grew into a passionate kiss. Sounds like nothing special, but you just had to dream it, it felt like I had the best kiss myself... o_o

I'm not even a very loveydovey person, but this dream was just whoaaa @_@

Edited by SakuraOwnsYa, 11 May 2010 - 09:01 PM.

#25 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:46 PM

@ Sakura-chan: Oh, I like dreams with kisses... Yesterday I had an NaruSaku dream.. I was with Naruto talking at the street while we were going back home. He asked him to go by his place for ramen and I agreed. We got in there and he told me to relax at the sofa until our food would be ready. Then he started coming towards me, pulled me on the sofa until I was completely stucked on it started kissing me on my neck saying: 'Oh, sakura, u smell wonderful". Then I put my hands around his head and we kissed each other for about 5 secs (only sad.gif). But after that he asked me to become his gf, I screamed out: yes!!! and he kissed my neck again when the stupid alarm clock rang... sad.gif sad.gif

#26 narusakuof21

narusakuof21

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:42 PM

i had a werid one once. It started out with me jump through trees in the forest near the leaf village. i landed at the front gate. there on the side of the gate was Sakura leaning adginst the door and i then realized i was Naruto. she was look up at the sky. when she heard me land she looked at me and smiled. she was about to say something when an bomb went off behind me. after that i going to write in a fanfiction on fanfiction.net im going to call it With a Side of Raman. its going to be my frist fanfic and it should be up before the 25th of June.

#27 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:55 AM

I had one strange multi-anime dream in which Naruto was french-kissing Sakura and was trying to touch her breasts heheelq7.png But she punched him 111189.gif

#28 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:33 PM

I had a dream where all of the characters from Naruto made me sandwiches and competed to see who had the best one. Oddly, Sai makes a mean steak and cheese sub. huh.gif

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#29 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:55 PM

heheelq7.png That was funny for sure

#30 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:43 AM

Well, it's a good thing I wrote my last one down... It wasn't for this purpose but still! I was hoping on writing a collection of dreams of mine in a book and selling them, but hey! This works too! Just so you know, this was written in context for people who have no idea what naruto is. Now that I think about it, I might have been Naruto I might not have, I'm not sure.

I had a dream where two of my friends and I were going to a boxing championship in Japan. Before I go further into this, I want to take note that at this time I am going through a manga craze where practically every dream I have has to do with some manga or another. So the friends that were coming with me were Kkitteniz (Real) and Sakura Haruno from Naruto. Sakura was going to do the Boxing Championship with me, her in the Girls’ tournament and me in the boys’. Kkitteniz just came to watch and see how we did. The arenas were two large pieces of wood with no ropes, so anyone could have fallen off and broken their neck. They were both floating in midair (I have no idea how they were floating, but those are dreams for you.) practically on top of each other. There was only a 4 foot space between them so only the really short girls could stand upright. The boys didn’t have this problem since there was at least a 10 foot space between the ceiling and the ring, but I’m pretty sure the boys would be in more trouble than the girls if someone stepped out. Sakura and I weren’t going up for a while, so we all went out to go do something while we were waiting. Luckily, the Boxing Championship was set up in an amusement park. We went on a few rides, then we went to go find my friend Jesse (Real) who apparently was vacationing in Japan. We found him at a pub that he apparently always went to when he came over here. He was dancing, and every time we talked to him he we talk, but he never stopped dancing oddly enough. We went back to do a few more rides, and then we checked the Competition. We still wouldn’t be going up for another hour, so we decided to go back and we found his girlfriend Kaitlyn (Real) was dancing too. We went back to the Rides when I realized I had to go to the bathroom. Kkitteniz (In the dream I thought he was from Japan, but in real life he’s from Nepal) told me that in Japan the bathrooms were all in the exits of the rides (Not sure if this is true or not, it’s just what happened in the dream.) and that I’d have to go on another ride to go to the bathroom. I go through another ride, but silly me forgets to go to the bathroom after riding. Sakura and Kkitteniz both laughed at me, and said they’d pay for another ride. I go on again, ready to pee my pants, and exit the ride. I forgot to go again! I was probably going to pee the bed at that point, but thankfully my mom woke me up before that point. The ironic part is that once I got out of bed I didn’t even have to go to the bathroom! It’s funny what a hot night and an uncomfortable bed can cause.

So that's what happened... Not exactly NaruSaku, but it's got Sakura in it, and maybe Naruto...!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users