719 replies to this topic

#661 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:59 AM

He will knock out by luffy, but not dead unless law step in and kill don flamingo.
Death in onepiece only happen in flashback or when plot demand.
So, where will straw hat go when dressrosa finish, japanese island or giant island?

Does luffy already fight don flamingo? Or he still search for him?

I don't know. I guess that's why people complain now?

#662 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:15 AM

He will knock out by luffy, but not dead unless law step in and kill don flamingo.
Death in onepiece only happen in flashback or when plot demand.
So, where will straw hat go when dressrosa finish, japanese island or giant island?

Does luffy already fight don flamingo? Or he still search for him?

They're probably gonna stop somewhere before that, there was talks about going to Fishman Island in the CP9 arc....then Thriller Bark happened....then the crew got seperated...then the whole deal with Marienford 

i'm just saying Oda never sends the straw hats to any place directly, he's gotta drag it out first.

eh10ut.jpg

#663 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:01 AM

Sassy Tobirama  :hehehe: .

tumblr_n95q4dCdLA1twpb11o1_500.png

tumblr_n95q4dCdLA1twpb11o2_500.png

The question now is will Kakashi be added to the list or will he not be considered as a Uchiha enough?

That's one of the few problems with OP

Every story arc drags on a little too long. We were in Punk Hazard for a good few years and that wasn't even that long of a story arc. 

The arcs after the time skip have been dissapointing, it takes waaaaay too long to get to the main battle, and there are so many charactors introducedI'll often get to a chapter with one of the Mugiwara facing off with someone and I have no idea who he or she is and end up having to go back a few chapters to read their intro again. I love One Piece but the post time-skip has not been all that great, too much focus on the one arc only charactors, and not enough focus on the rest of the mugiwara, (seriously where are Nami, Chopper and Brook?) and Luffy is getting dumber and dumber by the minute...it was amusing at first but after the time skip his immaturity just seems forced and a letdown.

iAnby7W.gif

#664 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:08 AM

@harry
The long running manga effect.

#665 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:10 AM

Watch Chapter 389 being boring just because we've had to wait a week

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#666 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:20 AM

I heard One Piece spoilers were out hours ago so I was hoping we would get early releases, but I guess we'll have to wait the additional 24 hours.

#667 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:49 AM

Finally!

Tonight's the night

spoiler title

Edited by Pepsi, 19 August 2014 - 06:54 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#668 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:50 AM

Nope-GIF.gif

Thanks Pepsi  :hehehe:

otxpd.gif

Finally!

Tonight's the night

Hey the link isn't working is that some Naruto spoiler ?

The question now is will Kakashi be added to the list or will he not be considered as a Uchiha enough?

LOL I didn't even thought about that  :lol: But Sassy Tobirama doesn't give a kitten so yeah Kakashi will be on that list once he finds out about it  :chuckle: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#669 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:53 AM

Thanks Pepsi  :hehehe:

Hey the link isn't working is that some Naruto spoiler ?

Nope-GIF.gif

Edited by Pepsi, 19 August 2014 - 06:53 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#670 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:02 AM

what about itachi doe

. ooh my theory is wrong  but here is the last chance to save it.  itachi tied his hair. :lulz:   and he was forced to do an evil act.  and he spent half of the manga as the most evil . so does it make sense. now. :D

@NarutoFireFoxUzumak. 

sassy Tobirama  vs the last 3 uchihas madara. sasuke. and kakashi.  :lulz: .. and i have a question please. has been there 2 chapters came out together.  in the week release before/ / like  in the anime? 

Edited by only Naruto, 19 August 2014 - 07:16 AM.

#671 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:16 AM

Finally!

Tonight's the night

spoiler title

Dexter joins the Naruto crew? lol I guess the only way to stop a killer is with another killer because Sasuke sucks at that job ; )

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#672 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:22 AM

Nope-GIF.gif

tumblr_n7qjyxsSer1td3vc4o1_400.gif

@NarutoFireFoxUzumak. 

sassy Tobirama  vs the last 3 uchihas madara. sasuke. and kakashi.  :lulz: .. and i have a question please. has been there 2 chapters came out together.  in the week release before/ / like  in the anime? 

That would be cool and Sassy Tobirama would whoop their asses  :hehehe: . No there has never been a case of two chaps coming out together sorry .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#673 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:30 AM

Dexter joins the Naruto crew? lol I guess the only way to stop a killer is with another killer because Sasuke sucks at that job ; )

I actually would love to see how that Kill Room scene would go if Dexter somehow had the sauce trapped/wrapped up in plastic ready to kill.

I always love those kill room scenes at the climax of each season (or when he catches every other rapist/killer he snatches like a spider) Its sort of like a reverse TNJ, he completely breaks down their twisted ideology with his own twisted ideology before gutting/slicing/skewering them to death

My favorite is when he captures the main villain/target in Season 4, "The Trinity Killer"

I dont know why I love the Dexter series so much. I guess because its fascinating watching a psychopathic killer sctrictly hunt other psychopathic killers and rapists. he never hunts innocent people, he always hunts the killers but he doesn't do it to be the "dark defender" or any of that cliched bs he does it strictly because he enjoys the thrill of the hunt and enjoys killing them

Edited by Pepsi, 19 August 2014 - 07:33 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#674 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:34 AM

tumblr_n7qjyxsSer1td3vc4o1_400.gif

That would be cool and Sassy Tobirama would whoop their asses  :hehehe: . No there has never been a case of two chaps coming out together sorry .

yeah it would be :yes: .   so there wasnt a 2 chapters together. :sweat: .  and  thanks. .

one more thing who is that beauty in the pic ? :excited:

Edited by only Naruto, 19 August 2014 - 07:36 AM.

#675 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:40 AM

I also love when he catches The Doomsday Killer in Season 6

eh10ut.jpg

#676 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:49 AM

I also love when he catches The Doomsday Killer in Season 6

u know i only watched season 1 . so is it more interesting  in the next seasons.?

#677 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:00 AM

yeah it would be :yes: .   so there wasnt a 2 chapters together. :sweat: .  and  thanks. .

one more thing who is that beauty in the pic ? :excited:

No prob  :happy:

That's My Queen Daenerrys Stormborn of the House Targaryen , The First of her Name , The Unburnt . Queen of Meereen ,Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men . Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea. Breaker of Chains and most importantly

THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS  :hehehe: 

tumblr_mlnw88zFAO1snmgu0o1_500.gif

tumblr_static_dhcyb2alo3cw804ws0gcg408w.

game-of-thrones-got-dracarys.gif

761167466.gif?1366641721

200_s.gif

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 19 August 2014 - 08:01 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

#678 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:04 AM

No prob  :happy:

That's My Queen Daenerrys Stormborn of the House Targaryen , The First of her Name , The Unburnt . Queen of Meereen ,Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men . Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea. Breaker of Chains and most importantly

THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS  :hehehe: 

tumblr_mlnw88zFAO1snmgu0o1_500.gif

tumblr_static_dhcyb2alo3cw804ws0gcg408w.

game-of-thrones-got-dracarys.gif

761167466.gif?1366641721

200_s.gif

lol. all those names. .u got me interested. so is it a movie or a series ? and the name of it please.  :hehehe:

#679 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:09 AM

Its from Game of Thrones  the series.

The series is based on the Song of Ice and Fire series by George RR martin

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#680 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:10 AM

u know i only watched season 1 . so is it more interesting  in the next seasons.?

Yeah each season has their own story arc villain (sometimes 2)

Season 1 - I give it about 5-6/10

Season 2 - I give about 3-4/10

Season 3 - I give about 5-6/10

Season 4 - I give easily 10/10

Season 5 - I give about 5/10

Season 6 - I give 7-8/10

Season 7 - I give it 8/10

Most of Season 8 - 6-7/10

Series Finale - 1/10

Season 1 I think is ok, but the problem is they set Dexter up with one of his most dangerous and intelligent foes as his first major opponent so it sort of makes him look less intimidating as a serial killer that changes with the rest of the series though. Its no longer a game of cat and mouse its a game of him trying to fin/hunt down a certain killer while at the same time trying to kepp the police off of both of their trails and try to live a normal life so his family is none the wiser.

Edited by Pepsi, 19 August 2014 - 08:13 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users