• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 18 February 2016 - 06:37 PM

tsunade calls the rookies together to reveal that Minato and the other hokage are in high levle meetings regarding the death of orochimaru at sasukes hands.

Jiraiya says its true and is disappointed becuase hed hoped to bring Orochimaru back himself.

Tsunade reveals also that Sasuke is workjing with Akatsuki who are attacking other villages and high level shinobi. Jiraya confirms this as true as well.

Tsunade sends the rookeis to catch sasuke before the other villages do.

team 8 states theyll track for the others. and admonishes everyone not to rush off on their own especially Naruto who agrees.

At an akatuski headquarters Sasori reveals an army of 10s of thousands of puppets made out of the bodies of the abducted shinobi. He also reveals that the akatsuki will rule the world not just the 5 nations and theyll start by destroying the leaf village which suprsises Sasuke.

Sasori tells deidara to attack from the air while his puppet army moves in for an all out ground battle. Deidara scoffs saying there wont be anything left when hes done which gets hidan angry because then they wont have anything to rule. Sasuke leaves as they argue.

Sasori and hidan confront Sasuke outside asking if hes unsatisifed with their plan. Sasuke reveals he only wanted to throw down the current 4th hokage lead system not destroy the village.

Sasori asks if hes leaving the akatsuki and sasuke say he never agreed to be their lackey in the first place.

Naruto and company leap through the trees as they do they break a barrier and alert sasori to their presense.

Kiba catches Sasukes scent and leads Naruto and Sakura to it. As the other rookies close in as well.

as Naruto sakura and kiba rush towards the local theyre confronted by Sasori Deidara Hidan kakuzu and zetsu.

Sasuke stands alone nearby and suddenly is confronted by a very much alive itachi who tells him hes concered about Sasukes future and the future of the uchiha clan.  itachi tells him that ehaling from his wounds took a little longer then he thought and then asks Sasuke what hes trying to do.

Sasukes is relieved that itachi is alive and well. itachi says Sasuke should already know what he needs to do and where he belongs then vanishes into a flock of crows.

Naruto angrily demands to know where Sasuke is. but Sasori reveals that Sasuke has left them.

hidan says they should just kill them and demands he be allowed to kill Naruto for what happened in the earlier village. sasori sasys do as you will. Just as the other rookies arrive.

Shikamaru and team asuma intercept hidan and take off after him.

Hidan gets involved but team gai intercepts and pursues him.

deidarea summons his c2 dragon Naruto moron that he is is clueless having not read the files tsunade gave them on the akatuski. the dragon coughs up a crapton of land mines before taking off.

as he does Sasuke enters ona  hawk and lands on his sword using a chidori to deactivate the land mines. Naruto asks why he didn't come back after killing orochikmaru but Sasuke says they'll talk after finishing them off.

Kiba says hell handle deidara he uses dynamic marking on him and then leads him away from the others. along with hinata and shino.

Naruto asks why Sasuke saved him sasuke says hell be the one to take Naruto down and says lets finish these guys. Zetsu takes his que and beats a retreat leaving Sasori alone to handle team 7.

Sasori says hes disappointed in sasuke and attacks the trio who destroy his hiroko body forcing him out into the open. he says hell trun them all into puppet comerades of the akatsuki.

He then uses Edo tensei to summon a number of prepared shinobi that he and orochimaru worked on ebfore the latters death.

He also reveals that its the same jutsu used to resurrect hizashi 3 years ago. the edo tensei reveal that they are all puppet masters who them open scrolls summoning an army of red puppets.

Sakura comments on how many there are and Naruto says they'll just have to destroy them all. Before they can act though a massive wind scythe wipes out a huge number of the puppets. the dust clears revealing the temari and an alliance of the various villages. -- lots of familiar faces here temari and Kankuro and gaara deal with the puppet masters and tell team 7 to deal with Sasori.

team 7 confronts Sasori who pulls out the 4th kazekage puppet. who uses the iron sand.

Sakura walks forward --moment of badass here-- saying that shes caught up with the two of them by training hard as well. and reveals that her chakra reservoirs are full now as the diamond appears on her forehead.  she jumps up and obliterates the iron sand block in one shot amazing Naruto and Sasuke.

Sasori then reveals a trump card. he summons 3 puppets Mei the mizukage, Ei the raikage, and the Onoki the tsuchikage . he reveals that the reason eh brought Sasuke into the akatsuki was because ehe lost a lot of military strength getting those 3 puppets.

he says he should have trned Sasuke into a puppet right from the start.

the alliance forces finish sealing the last of the Edos just as team 7 summons the big three. Sakura say shell aid everyones recovery while Sasuke says hell settle this himself but onoki uses particle style and vaporizes Aoda.

At that moment Jiraya appears. and with him are Nagato and Konan. Nagato says Naruto saves his comerade after all but Naruto says they haven't quite made up yet. So Konan and Nagato both agree hes yahikos replacement for team Jiraiya.

Mei launches a lava jutsu at sasuke who is shielded by Susanoo wielded by itachi. itachi scolds Sasuke for being reckless and always fighting alone reminding him he has comrades.  he sasy hell help Sasuke out now and sasuke say do as you will as he activates his own Susanoo.

Naruto and Gamikichi leap to the attack as Onoki readies another particle beam.  Nagato absorbs it though as Konan wraps onoki in paper. Naruto wipe shim out with a rasengan crushing the puppet. Ei attacks Sasuke but itachi defends him sending the puppet crashing into the mei puppet. Sasuke then uses his arrows to destroy the two.

Sasori then unleashes his own army of puppets.  saying he wont lose but Naruto tells him that hes against all his comrades and Naruto cant lose with his friends. he forms a rasenshuriken and combine it with Sasukes inferno cannon to devastate sasori and his army.

in the end Naruto asks Sasuke to come home. he says he will but not because he wants to be friends, he says hell change the shinobi world his own way.

next episode rival.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:33 PM

I want to see this episode. It has tons of so bad it's good moments.

#3 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:05 PM

They keep digging up their own cemetery, garbage dump, and scrap yard and recycle it to make this filler.

That line when when sasuke said to naruto he will be the one who beat him ... hoho now they copy vegeta line to goku.

Little bit of surprise though they give Sakura a good moment here, and the suppose to be new heroine byakugan princess so far has no great moment in this filler :confused:

This episode looks bit longer than the previous one. Is it one hour duration??

I don't know anymore WTF are they thinking/planning :sweat:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 12:10 AM

Oh God! Now they going backwards, to the hunt for itachi arc and Sakura fight with Sasori (again) as well as a Sakura awaken that diamond forehead thing (which is after the pein arc). Will this filler never end!

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 12:52 AM

I want to see this. This episode is where you can actually say Toei > SP

#6 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:03 AM

I want to see this. This episode is where you can actually say Toei > SP

Some screenshots:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:24 AM

Those are perhaps the very few that are "decent". The rest, wow.

#8 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:45 AM

I have to say that the only thing that I can enjoy about this fillers is that Sakura has nearly zero feelings for Sasuke and does not act like a fangirl the usual and Naruto does not care about Hinata.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#9 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 10:10 AM

I have to say that the only thing that I can enjoy about this fillers is that Sakura has nearly zero feelings for Sasuke and does not act like a fangirl the usual and Naruto does not care about Hinata.

That's probably because if that's true, I haven't watch the filler. Even SP realizes that if they try to add nH or ss into this filler (not just hinata having filling for naruto and tries to confess) they would loss the fans still watch this filler. Because everyone is probably sick of nH and ss and SP trying to justify it after over an entire year of them doing so. Their goal is to keep the anime going till their ready for bolt. While Naruto maybe be protected from being cancelled because the producer it still make them some money. If they make the remaining fans that are still watch it in Japan finally get sick of it to the point barely anyone watches it anymore. More importantly there aren't enough people watching it to cover the cost of making the episodes. Then they will have no choice but to cancel it. Which put at risk the bolt anime. So best be cautious and make this long ass filler that is basically going over the entire story again but with Minato alive and keep that going till at least the bolt manga actually starts while avoiding the romance as much as possible.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 19 February 2016 - 10:11 AM.

#10 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:45 AM

They need to continue the anime, until Bolt manga/anime is roll in, that way ... Boruto manga/anime will be guarantee to have an audience ready to watch it. If they stop and end the anime now, people will leave and there's no guarantee that when Boruto manga roll in people want to read it.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#11 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:13 PM

Talk about cutting corners:

tumblr_inline_o2rcy8fYkT1s129um_540.png

tumblr_inline_o2rcyzg3kz1s129um_540.png

tumblr_inline_o2rczhSE3f1s129um_540.png

That's some Dragon Ball Super animation right there...

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 02:02 PM

You got to show the copy paste one. It's amazing.

#13 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 06:35 PM

Wow , that animation . Did they hire some rookie animators that work for cheap  for this ? 

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#14 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:48 PM

Wow , that animation . Did they hire some rookie animators that work for cheap  for this ? 

i think they outsource certain scenes to other countries  because it's a cheaper way.

animation jobs are tough and pay little in japan.. i guess studio pierrot isn't treating their staff nice enough..

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:44 AM

i think they outsource certain scenes to other countries  because it's a cheaper way.

animation jobs are tough and pay little in japan.. i guess studio pierrot isn't treating their staff nice enough..

They are trying to do this series as cheaply as possible to keep it running. If that means outsourcing their work they will do so. I would be surprised if they have laid off some workers recently.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 February 2016 - 12:44 AM.

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:16 AM

Have you not see the crazy amount of copy paste?

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 03:17 AM

Well more than the animation the story still seems like sh it. :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#18 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 03:51 AM

I already said I wasn't watching the filler but from what everyone so far has said is: poor animation, poor outwork, most likely been outsource to cheaper foreign companies*, copy paste images scene and animation and story as well, and also a story that you can find older version of on fanfiction sites. Everything about this filler says their going on the cheap for this filler arc. Either it's to save money until they can get into the bolt series, or they can't afford to do anything other then this. 

*sp is know for doing this http://tvtropes.org/...r/StudioPierrot Creator's Favorite: The staff from the studio unapologetically admits that they're big fans of Hinata Hyuga from Naruto (via interviews and an Omake in episode 165) to the point that they gave the franchise's creator a draft for a movie that would focus on her love story with the titular character!

Off Model: Due in part of making long runners, with many episodes of said shows (Naruto especially) wholesaled out to sub-standard South Korean studios (namely NARA Animation Studio))

There was another comment on their that got deleted that said something along the lines of. "This is so common and happens so frequently that fan knew which company did which scene (they outsource to apparently several Korean teams) they outsourced the anime to depending on the art work."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 February 2016 - 01:57 PM.

#19 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 11:47 AM

Yup Completely their fault so I hope they suffer HORRIBLY for it :superior:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#20 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 20 February 2016 - 07:07 PM

Does the staff even know what they're doing at this point?

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users