• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:29 PM

story picks up where last episode left off with Sasuke koing izumo and kotetsu as he leaves to go to Orochimaru

Kakashi confronts him but Sasuke suprises him with a genjutsu while kakashis sharingan was covered koing him before he leaves. Kakshi wakes up in the hospital with Minato Hiruzen and tsunade there and tell them Sasuke left and his headed to orochimaru.

Minato decides to handle things quietly to prevent rumors of Sasukes leaving from spreading and undermining the uchiha further. along with the peace process hes working on with them. unknown to them Sakura overhears this and runs off quietly.

with the village on lockdown Naruto rushes to the academy where he sees the other rookies. while waiting for team guy to appear he reminisces about the classroom and his infamous kiss with sasuke. he also finds a headband in the room just before team guy arrives.

He asks where Sasuke is if this is supposed to be everyone causing Sakura to look surprised, She explains that Sasuke has left the village seeking power from orochimaru. Naruto protests this that, saying Sasuke is hidden leaf, then says hell bring Sasuke back,

Shikamaru  says hell go with Naruto

Kiba shows them a secret way out and they get ready to leave. Sakura asks Naruto to bring Sasuke back no matter what and Naruto promises he will. reminiscent of the POAL but with less tears,

As they leave Neji sees some shadows following them

Naruto and Shikamaru pursue Sasuke who has a solid lead on them. Sasuke thinks on he feels hes still too weak compared to Naruto and thinks of his fathers constant criticisms

Kushina bursts in on Minato and tells him how Naruto and Shikamaru are missing, She worries because Ino and sakura seemed to be hiding something and worries that they may have seen Naruto being a delinquent and hid the truth from her because theyre too nice, Minato says not to worry that Narutos probably just training

Naruto and Shikamaru continue pursuit but behind them are four Anbu root members including yugao, and Anko who have orders from Danzo to make sure Sasuke reaches Orochimaru safely and to eliminate anyone trying to stop him by any means needed

they attack Naruto and Shikamaru but are stopped when Team Guy shows up having followed them covertly.

the five engage the Anbu and while holding their own Shikamaru and Neji quickly relize these guys are ROOT and not here to just return them to the village but to kill them all.

Sasuke gets further away

Sakura looking cute in her scrubs and pony tail

POAL scene a bit messed up

Opening the same only now ending with Sakura catching the dream

new ending catchy tune featuring Sasukes perspective with a team 7 ending

enjoy discuss

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:32 PM

She better dream for a different series.

#3 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 11:28 PM

one of the anbu looked like yugao. in the normal world these anbu were under the hokage i dont know why its different in this genjutsu but maybe tsunade didn't trust these anbu and thats why they are under danzo in her dream

#4 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 11:51 PM

This IT dream suppose to make everyone dream come true and be happy without any effort. But instead , looks like SP and their goons use this opportunity trying to make their own Arc, Plot and Story line to milk more money out of the dying cow. Poor cow ... instead of put the poor thing out of its misery they continue to kitten the kitten out of it.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#5 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 12:10 AM

i liked kushina in the episode

#6 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 15 January 2016 - 11:48 AM

-Falls asleep- Wake me up when they actually get away from fillers or maybe not because the anime isn't worth watching.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#7 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:46 PM

I honestly thought kushina was going to look for naruto and wreck those ANBU as the anko look-alike almost stabbed him into the stomach

Edited by tonyblu, 15 January 2016 - 01:47 PM.

#8 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:07 PM

as much as i hate hinata its kind of weird her and shino weren't there when the retrieval arc happened (in the manga) logically they would be there if kiba was in my mind

Edited by totherpage95, 15 January 2016 - 05:09 PM.

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:15 PM

No. Male dominance only.

#10 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:38 PM

I hated how the tried to down play the promise of a life time in these fillers.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#11 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:13 PM

I hated how the tried to down play the promise of a life time in these fillers.

might have just been to save time they skipped sakura's confession to sasuke entirely they could have skipped the promise of a lifetime and just made it about naruto getting sasuke back too this is just a genjutsu

#12 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:22 PM

No. Male dominance only.

tenten is in this episode actually fighting

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:40 PM

tenten is in this episode actually fighting

I was referring to the Sasuke Retrival Arc manga.

#14 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:59 PM

-Falls asleep- Wake me up when they actually get away from fillers or maybe not because the anime isn't worth watching.

Go luck that year long catatonic sleep. They are going to be doing an Itachi filler arc once they are done with this one.

#15 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:37 AM

Go luck that year long catatonic sleep. They are going to be doing an Itachi filler arc once they are done with this one.

vader-nooo.gif?w=662

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 11:25 AM

Nah don't bother bother my friend, just avoid it like the plague 

other than that I fail to see the point of this "what if" scenario, causes it's just playing things along the same tune as the main timeline/story.

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 January 2016 - 11:26 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#17 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:10 PM

Well if they keep this kitten up then they won't have anyone left.

Wit sorry they will have the Hinata fan wank fans left that want to see more of Hinata in which they think she is a demigod now.

#18 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 03:33 AM

Well if they keep this kitten up then they won't have anyone left.

Wit sorry they will have the Hinata fan wank fans left that want to see more of Hinata in which they think she is a demigod now.

But some people here said the fact that they continue this filler and in boruto manga means it still sells well. :sweat:

I'm confuse which one is true ...

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#19 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:49 AM

Part of me thinks they're drawing these fillers out is due to Ultimate Ninja Storm 4's release date and once it comes out everyone will be wondering about Kaguya and her origins hence the arc we'll get of her and Itachi or maybe they want to show she's a better character then both Momoshiki, Kinshiki, and Toneri. What a joke those guys were though the whole of the Otsutsuki clan are jokes.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#20 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 01:46 PM

tell me about it. One of them just wanted a princess to kitten. :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic