44 replies to this topic

#41 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:00 PM

I wonder why they not using their power to fake rating point like they use in The Last Naruto The Movie rating ....

That would be too much effort and money wasted.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#42 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:59 AM

I wonder why they not using their power to fake rating point like they use in The Last Naruto The Movie rating ....

The Last was the nH faction in SP love child. It had to do well in their minds cause it was their baby. Either they needed it to do well because if it failed the companies would cut the nH ending immediately or they convince themselves that the negative views were just haters and troll that should be removed from those rating sites and did the correct thing in removing them and restoring the last to it proper rating by inflating the numbers.

Also it  probably took a lot of resources to try keeping the last numbers inflated. It may be to much effort and to expensive to do it for every episode they release.  

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 December 2015 - 09:00 AM.

#43 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 01:49 PM

Anyone watch episode 443?

Waiting for master catsi 563 to review it :D

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#44 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:14 PM

A .3 rating is horrible, but not enough to get the anime cancelled. If worst happens, they just go back to canon. Why do you think the ratings are so low? This arc is a rehash of part 1, except Sasuke and Naruto's family are alive, which is worst considering that their deaths are what made high points into the actions and behaviors of Naruto and Sasuke. Now Sasuke is a kitten just because (he was a kitten, but he had a reason in the manga). And better yet, this takes place in tsuande's dream of her reading jiraya's novel, which is his interpretation. This went way beyond filler. Not any Naruto reviewers are keeping up with the anime.

and the blame will not be on Naruto, even though there was flaws. I'm blaming solely SP. This is one of the worst studios next to toei, and toei at least follows canon and can make creative filler. SP ruined Tokyo Ghoul and cancelled Bleach for me. For Naruto, they turned Sakura into some fickle kitten and their fillers are horrendous and wank Hinata every opportunity they get. 

Im just disappointed that this studio can get away with so much OCCness and unprofessional acts while the studios who created Gangsta and greater animes go to bankrupt. 

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#45 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:33 PM

A .3 rating is horrible, but not enough to get the anime cancelled. If worst happens, they just go back to canon. Why do you think the ratings are so low? This arc is a rehash of part 1, except Sasuke and Naruto's family are alive, which is worst considering that their deaths are what made high points into the actions and behaviors of Naruto and Sasuke. Now Sasuke is a kitten just because (he was a kitten, but he had a reason in the manga). And better yet, this takes place in tsuande's dream of her reading jiraya's novel, which is his interpretation. This went way beyond filler. Not any Naruto reviewers are keeping up with the anime.

and the blame will not be on Naruto, even though there was flaws. I'm blaming solely SP. This is one of the worst studios next to toei, and toei at least follows canon and can make creative filler. SP ruined Tokyo Ghoul and cancelled Bleach for me. For Naruto, they turned Sakura into some fickle kitten and their fillers are horrendous and wank Hinata every opportunity they get. 

Im just disappointed that this studio can get away with so much OCCness and unprofessional acts while the studios who created Gangsta and greater animes go to bankrupt. 

It's because they were a big name studio from way back when in the 90's.They used to do good anime like Yu Yu hakisho, and Saiyuki.

Also they have some reason major connections to Shueisha. Since they seem to be on of their go to guys for anime. That connection has given them Bleach, Naruto, Beelzebub, Tokyo Ghoul, Great Teacher Onizuka,  Twin Star Exorcists,  Baby Steps, Level E, Tegami Bachi, Yu Yu Hakisho, Yumeiro Patissiere, and Midori Days as well as many others. Honestly i think one of the reason is their connection to Shueisha is why they keep getting anime and why they stay in business. From just looking at their animes most of them are based off manga from Shueishas' mangazines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users