44 replies to this topic

#21 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:32 AM

Actually, that's where they will put Sasuke abandoning his friends again.

...............oh...OH. OH GOD! THEY ARE CONTINUING THIS GOD DAMN FILLER STORY ARC!!! They have already reach the end of part one. What are they going to do continue it to the war arc!?

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:38 AM

...............oh...OH. OH GOD! THEY ARE CONTINUING THIS GOD DAMN FILLER STORY ARC!!! They have already reach the end of part one. What are they going to do continue it to the war arc!?

No lies but I really think so.

#23 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:25 AM

Quote from my good friend Deadpool."Make it stop!!!"

509356167_759751.gif?4

#24 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:47 AM

Guys. Let them continue the fillers and forget the hideous canon ending. The way they are going with these fillers, it's heading our way. Naruto has to come back to the village after three years later and his reunion with Sakura again just like with the manga. She asked him that does she look more womanly and Naruto answered incorrectly. If they do not skip the scene and go with a different approach with Naruto giving Sakura another response. We will get a NS moment (maybe not kissing but whatever's)

Then ladies and gentlemen, gathered your favorite fan fiction and emailed the SP. let them take your ideas to fix this franchise.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#25 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:54 AM

I don't think SP are gonna outright give NS moments. At most, they'll show T7 being friends, since it wasn't shown in the manga. While pretty much reanimating canon, with just minor differences. They can't push NS, cause NH is already a shaky pairing, so they're gonna push SNS, T&, and throw in the characters, who were practically forgotten in the manga, to try and keep people interested.

Honestly, as long as they are not creating NH/SS filler scenes, I really don't care how long this thing stretches on, since I stopped watching. I just don't want to go to tumblr and see a million gifs and screen shots of that crap.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#26 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 01:09 AM

This is from the website that I talked about.

Just in case you don't believe me when I say people don't like these fillers and got tired of them.

Edited by Nostradamus, 20 December 2015 - 01:23 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#27 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:29 PM

From what i can find on Tumbler most people are sick of these filler and are just calling them "sp's fanficts."

#28 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:41 PM

Good, all we need is the new manga to flop than this franchise will be buried for good. 

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#29 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 05:08 AM

So I had a good laugh today.  :hehehe:  I saw NH/SS complain about fillers and how they are not canon! :lmao:

Interesting, seeing how NH/SS filler became "canon" for the ending! :zaru:

Tho even they were making fun of SS still being doomed! :argh:

SP! Never fails to deliver! :chuckle:

CORRECTION, NS fillers are not canon, trololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!! :zaru: Is what the NH/SS fans

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 December 2015 - 12:50 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#30 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 21 December 2015 - 08:03 PM

NS fillers aren't canon just like the NH fillers aren't cannon. Hell, I depise it when Naruto fans use fillers for their arguments, since that is not cannon by a long shot. It's sad that Anime News Networks had to use fillers to justify NH in that article praising The Last Naruto movie. This within itself means they can't tell the difference between the manga and anime, as such the manga is the cannon storyline not the anime fillers put there by the studios to make sure the manga is head of the anime.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#31 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 21 December 2015 - 08:12 PM

NS fillers aren't canon just like the NH fillers aren't cannon. Hell, I depise it when Naruto fans use fillers for their arguments, since that is not cannon by a long shot. It's sad that Anime News Networks had to use fillers to justify NH in that article praising The Last Naruto movie. This within itself means they can't tell the difference between the manga and anime, as such the manga is the cannon storyline not the anime fillers put there by the studios to make sure the manga is head of the anime.

many pro-ending fans refer to the tenseigan as fillergan  :excited:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#32 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:32 AM

Canon means nothing to me with this franchise.

#33 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:06 PM

apparently orochimaru having a kid is canon along with sasuke being a absent father and Sakura somehow not knowing whether sasuke wears glasses. 

#34 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:12 PM

Well canon means nothing to them either.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#35 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:35 PM

I just heard a rumor that SP will pair up Tsunade with Jiraiya in the ending of the filler arc  :twitch:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 22 December 2015 - 06:36 PM.

#36 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:26 PM

0.3 rating!

Holy crap, that's low! Leave freaking fillers to save yourself and-

*Wait...if they stick to it, they will be gone...*

On second thought, continue!

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 22 December 2015 - 07:27 PM.

#37 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:56 PM

0.3 rating!

Yes! Let them continue all up to the cancellation!

Yp330yZ.gif

#38 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:55 PM

Yes! Let them continue all up to the cancellation!

Damn the anime is doing that bad huh?

Well what can I say but good, I say let the anime die and then have it die for good I mean I think that right now even Pokemon are beating Naruto.

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 09:10 PM

Damn the anime is doing that bad huh?

Well what can I say but good, I say let the anime die and then have it die for good I mean I think that right now even Pokemon are beating Naruto.

I wasn't expecting that. Many didn't actually.

#40 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 10:11 PM

0.3 rating!

I wonder why they not using their power to fake rating point like they use in The Last Naruto The Movie rating ....

Edited by Yyubie, 22 December 2015 - 10:13 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users