• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:09 PM

Episode 440 the Caged Bird.

Tsunade continues to read while Shizune brings her some Sake

Neji confronts the masked man about the test and calls him father

the masked man says he will release the others and that he feels they have passed the test and leaves neji saying he needs to tie up some loose ends.

Naruto and the rookies agree to be a team and search together, Naruto wants to rush off without having a clue where to go--bit of a moron-- and is told so.

Neji reappears tells the rookies what happened

the masked man dismisses Hidan Kakuzu and Sasori whose still a little salty about his art being damaged, he tells team jiraiya to return the villagers to their home and lead the rookies to the captured jonin.

Team Jiriaya leaves some adega butterfyls to lead them to the missing friends.

the rookies track the butterflys to a house where the jonin are held and free them.

the masked man appears offering to explain everything. he reveals himself to be Hizashi Nejis father for real. and explains about the night he sacraficed himself for Hiashi, he then reveals he is actually an Edo tensai which is why hes here thanks to Orochimaru.

Hizashis ets up the test to make sure his death wasn't in vain and asks Kakashi to return to the village to find a way to un do the edo tensai. he then asks to speak to neji.

Neji and he converse and neji reveals how Naruto changed him for the better.  he tells him that he wants to be strong and hizashi is pleased and lets go of his regrets freeing himself in a spiritual bird that flies to heaven.

team jiraiya is happy the villagers are happy and back home. and thinks they'll team up some day with the konoha rookies. Yahiko notices a teddy bear from the kids that nagatos holding. he offers to return it and leaves real quick.

the konoha shinobi make their way home with lee and Naruto racing.

off in the distance there is a massive explosion that engulfs the village. the burned remnants of the teddy bear land at Nagatos feet which causes him to lose it and his power to explode outward.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:56 PM

The last two minutes really calls for a Gintama WTF moment. That was so out of nowhere.

#3 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:03 AM

Good. Just one more filler episode of this kitten.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#4 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:59 AM

And then more kitten filler or are they gonna move back to canon then?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#5 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:53 AM

Good. Just one more filler episode of this kitten.

So after next episode it will go back to manga?

Damn....I wanted more fillers! Leting the anime and SP rot! :hm:

Yp330yZ.gif

#6 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 04 December 2015 - 04:32 PM

I wonder if they're gonna try and stretch Hinata's IT dream, to try and create more NH moments, since it's still under developed.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#7 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 04:33 PM

Someone from SP talked about there being a 3 part Hinata dream episodes....was really pretty hopeful that it would retcon all the Boruto and kitten as a dream.

#8 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:00 PM

Someone from SP talked about there being a 3 part Hinata dream episodes....was really pretty hopeful that it would retcon all the Boruto and kitten as a dream.

So they are not done with Hinata's it.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#9 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:04 PM

I expect Hinata's will get 5 episode (the same amount of time a movie has).!

Since apperently you have enough info from just 1 page in manga! :zaru:

Yp330yZ.gif

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:05 PM

Seriously, that last moment was lol worthy.

#11 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:08 PM

Seriously, that last moment was lol worthy.

:lmao:

off in the distance there is a massive explosion that engulfs the village. the burned remnants of the teddy bear land at Nagatos feet which causes him to lose it and his power to explode outward.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SP at their best! :zaru:

Yp330yZ.gif

#12 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:10 PM

So they are not done with Hinata's it.

I've stayed away from the anime so I have no idea? Is Hinata getting IT episodes? This could be SP's very last golden opportunity to save their ass. 

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:10 PM

:lmao:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SP at their best! :zaru:

It was funny and random. To make matter worse, the preview looks like they just ignore the explosion. Lol. Thought I was watching Samurai Champloo or Gintama, where the last event is ignored.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 04 December 2015 - 05:11 PM.

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:17 PM

I've stayed away from the anime so I have no idea? Is Hinata getting IT episodes? This could be SP's very last golden opportunity to save their ass. 

Unfortunately, I more or less follow on what's going on by reading comments on it. Latest episode have people sarcastically praised the episode, including thinking the twist is shocking. Lol. But anyway, as of now, no, no Hinata's IT episodes planned.

#15 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:44 PM

Unfortunately, I more or less follow on what's going on by reading comments on it. Latest episode have people sarcastically praised the episode, including thinking the twist is shocking. Lol. But anyway, as of now, no, no Hinata's IT episodes planned.

To be honest this isn't really helpful with my question.

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:13 PM

To be honest this isn't really helpful with my question.

Basically, it's still in Tsunade's dream dream. Yes, we have a dream within a dream. No, there's no Hinata's dream as of now.

#17 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:28 PM

I donno. I was asking you.

Basically, it's still in Tsunade's dream dream. Yes, we have a dream within a dream. No, there's no Hinata's dream as of now.

So they skipped over Hinata's IT from the manga.

#18 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:30 PM

Well again I haven't been keeping up with the anime just that someone from SP said on there twitter there was going to be a 3 part Hinata dream or something (This was back when the filler arc started)

#19 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:32 PM

Well again I haven't been keeping up with the anime just that someone from SP said on there twitter there was going to be a 3 part Hinata dream or something (This was back when the filler arc started)

So basically off the records? Well, I personally hope it's a troll and no Hinata IT. We have enough of those for more than enough to last a lifetime.

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:56 PM

So they skipped over Hinata's IT from the manga.

I don't know. I don't think it's getting fillerized heavily, but I can be wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users