• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#161 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:00 PM

Tbh no one cares about naruto anymore the fandom is borderline dead...

Then why is it going when no one cares?

#162 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:02 PM

You know what i find the hinata fanservice to be VERY awkward in hindsight and it leaves a bitter feeling since hinatas popularity is what killed the naruto fandom for good. :ermm:

Her whole character is fanservice and really boring fanservice if I want good fanservice I'll watch yoruichi and erza and kushina.

#163 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:50 AM

I think its because of the deluded nh,ss and some pro ending fans and casual fans are still watching it and thats the reason why the series is kept a float. But to me majority of the logical fandom does not care about it anymore.

Edited by rikakim94, 20 December 2016 - 05:57 AM.

#164 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:56 AM

Her whole character is fanservice and really boring fanservice if I want good fanservice I'll watch yoruichi and erza and kushina.

There fanservice that lead to the overhype of hinatas character and misconceptions of her being the heroine. 

Edited by rikakim94, 20 December 2016 - 06:00 AM.

#165 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:15 AM

It's weird. They announced to do the Boruto anime but are working with Bondai to do another Storm Ninja game with many SasuHina advertisement :facepalm:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#166 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:58 AM

It's weird. They announced the Boruto anime but are working with Bondai to do another Storm Ninja game with many SasuHina advertisement :facepalm:

Wait, I thought they were bored with Naruto and wanted to move on? Did they just mean move on to Boruto? As for those two. Well, Naruto got the name worst scumbag and they tried to convince everyone that no one liked Sakura. So best just promote it with the "real" Hero and Heroine (who replaced Naruto and Sakura) Sasuke and Hinata.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 December 2016 - 09:03 AM.

#167 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:37 AM

Wait, I thought they were bored with Naruto and wanted to move on? Did they just mean move on to Boruto? As for those two. Well, Naruto got the name worst scumbag and they tried to convince everyone that no one liked Sakura. So best just promote it with the "real" Hero and Heroine (who replaced Naruto and Sakura) Sasuke and Hinata.

I hear that after the road to boruto update bandai is done with the storm series.

#168 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:32 AM

You mean the sasuke and hinata show featuring naruto and friends since that's pretty much what it is at this point even though hinata is still useless and does nothing. I think there skipping the redo of the last to keep the movie to be still in "Canon" with the series since the only thing I buy from that is that it takes place two years after the war.

#169 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:43 PM

Good God almighty....

Golden kittening Byakagun. I don't even care if I spell that wrong. What is this wannabe Super bs I'm reading now...

#170 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:34 PM

Good God almighty....

Golden kittening Byakagun. I don't even care if I spell that wrong. What is this wannabe Super bs I'm reading now...

Is this on my post or something else?

#171 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:44 PM

Is this on my post or something else?

Spoiler is out...

#172 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:02 PM

Spoiler is out...

For what the next chapter of bolt is it that bad oh wait what I'm saying it's going to blow ass and be just as rage inducing.

#173 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:06 PM

Spoiler is out...

Are all of them dead?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#174 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:11 PM

Are all of them dead?

Who's dead ?

#175 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:47 PM

Are all of them dead?

No, but everyone got jobbed out in a shounen fashion, because you know, there's a female kage in there, so we can't let her shine at all. Joking aside, no, because Boruto will save them all................

Sigh.....

#176 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:34 PM

No, but everyone got jobbed out in a shounen fashion, because you know, there's a female kage in there, so we can't let her shine at all. Joking aside, no, because Boruto will save them all................

Sigh.....

Uuugg why are we following this clinched annoying tidus rip off prick. This is why shinachiku Is more likable and a better character as is hanami. Plus I see Shina and Naruto relationship being good and with parts of wes from time force how he chose his path that's what I see with naruto and shina.

#177 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:42 PM

SP, The NH editor, and Suesha was like :

tumblr_inline_ohkuowhMBg1u2yreq_500.gif

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#178 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:48 PM

SP, The NH editor, and Suesha was like :

tumblr_inline_ohkuowhMBg1u2yreq_500.gif

More like:

061c.png

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#179 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:13 PM

Because the fandom is not dead.

#180 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity