#81 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 29 June 2006 - 02:29 AM

Well, that's understandable, I mean you are writing a whole book, and then there's the brainstorming for ideas, organizing the ideas and stuff.

#82 Urazz

Urazz

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (jigglychu @ Jun 23 2006, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That little bit only made the waiting worse laugh.gif

Agreed! You are a sick and twisted person Desaix for torturing us so. tongue.gif
Urazz: Hey sis what's going on?
Urazz's Sister: I cut myself.
Urazz: Take it like a man even if your a woman.
Urazz's Sister: Ok!
*Urazz's Sister kicks Urazz in the groin.*
Urazz: $%^&*#
Urazz's Sister: I dunno. I'm sure it's much better to take it like a woman. That was evidence to support my theory.
*Urazz whimpers like a baby*

#83 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 03:10 PM

NANDE DATTEBAYO?!?!

this chapter made me.... OHHH i can't explain in words.... only something like, and excuse this, so it will be in strike out

OMGWTFTHISISAWSOMEYOUARETEHROXXOR!!!!!1oneoneeleven11one

I think that explains it ^^

#84 Danni

Danni

..life..hard

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Urazz @ Jun 29 2006, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (jigglychu @ Jun 23 2006, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That little bit only made the waiting worse laugh.gif

Agreed! You are a sick and twisted person Desaix for torturing us so. tongue.gif

I agree w/ you Urazz about it.

I be there in 2 months YAAY!

#85 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 01:42 AM

Hey desaix, I have a question, do you think it's possible that Training can be a NaruxSakuxIno story? I mean that you can write as a NaruSakuIno? I mean you have YondyIno planned already, but if you just reversed time to when you began writing the story, it is possible that Training can be a NaruSakuIno.

#86 Uzumaki Kayaku

Uzumaki Kayaku

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 01:44 AM

NaruSakuIno is awesome!

#87 jigglychu

jigglychu

is a MAN

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 06:17 AM

I don't know, I think it would conflict with a lot of the basis of the story if it became NaruSakuIno. I like NaruSakuIno, but I personally hope that this story doesn't become one (and I don't think he's planning to make it either)
Jigs

#88 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 08:14 AM

Could NaruSakuIno have happened without disrupting most of the main points of the story? Well... possibly. Ino, however, would have been 'left out' of certain things, such as the sharing of kyuubi, the sharing of the apartment prior to any lemons happening, and so on. That wouldn't have exactly been fair to Ino, and truthfully she's probably better off not being involved with them under those circumstances. But yes, the major plotlines wouldn't have been overly effected for it... at least, not for this book.

It might have made certain plans for the sequel fail, however... (Naruto is supposed to have a half-brother by then who is about as old as his firstborn, and there are supposed to be complications regarding that, so... well, I'd have had to have found substitutes and things)

At this point, though, any NaruSakuIno developments are impossible. I've got my hands full RESOLVING all the plotlines I've been sprinkling in the story, so it'll be a bit difficult to add more at this point.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#89 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 02:02 PM

take your time man! We'll wait and keep your board open!

I just need to read every chapter again for the next few days!

#90 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 08:02 PM

Yeah! We're your loyal fans! Oh and I was just suggesting that an "AU" of Training for the Job or something.

#91 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 01:28 PM

lol, sorry aobut this ANBU's and Kages

I can't let this thread die till Desaix is done!

#92 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 07:23 PM

Hmm, I wanted to post too, but that'll be double-posting. So desaix, when are you gonna shower us faithful fans the next chapter?

#93 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 08:20 PM

Meh... probably when I have the time to work on it, again. I may also start posting some of what I had written for my unfinished 'contest entry' fic, to show I haven't been entirely idle these past couple of weeks, but I'm not happy with leaving that where it is -- I want to be able to post the next chapter to it before I post the chapters I've written so far.

At any rate, it's a time-crunch now.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#94 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 08:39 PM

So you're still not done with writing your book huh? Well, we'll try to keep this board alive until then.

#95 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 09:01 PM

Actually, yes, the novel is done, more or less. I've recently released the last of my beta readers for it (I think -- my mailing lists got out of sync a while back, and I'm not sure I got everyone, but I did get everyone who replied to my last segment) because I won't be able to incorporate any more replies into the book before I send it out to the publisher. I just have to finalize some of the corrections, and it should be off some time this week.

It's the fanfiction that's giving me trouble. But, well, I'll get back to it... eventually. There's no official hiatus at this point, like there was a while back, but my time is very limited at the moment.

-Tonbo

#96 tombadgerlock

tombadgerlock

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 08:15 PM

Ouch. Too bad about the book- just got my internet connection back today in full activity, and going again tomorrow, so i was thinking about reading your story tonight and emailing you about it...but if it won't help you any, i guess it won't serve. i'll still review a bit though, as it wouldn't be polite not to :-)
Tell me if you want something meaty...

Hope to see some "Training" soon too, as i love that fic :-)

#97 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:11 PM

So, Desaix, when do you think you can finish your fanfiction? I mean the whole thing, not just the chapter.

#98 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:37 PM

Geh. Who knows? I've got about twenty chapters or so to go, I would guess (based on the chapter inflation that happened in Volume 3 -- it was supposed to be about ten chapters, ended up about fifty), so that could take anywhere from three weeks to three months... or longer. It all depends on how much time I've got over the next bit.

-Tonbo

#99 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:28 PM

So, desaix, when can you finish Chapter 66? You haven't updated in a long time. (P.S. I'm just asking you this to keep the board alive, oh and I really do wanna know when you'll be updating...)

#100 InvaderSpax

InvaderSpax

Hunting Wabbits

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 06:36 AM

I'd imagine he'll update it when he's done, just like he has in the past.

And if that means that we rabid fans have to wait, then wait we shall.

Though I'd also imagine that constant nudges to update aren't helping any.

Personally, I've gotten to the point with most of the fics I read that I'm ecstatic when they update ONCE.

Desaix has a piece of work here that's (I think) approaching twice the length of the last Harry Potter book.

Not only that, but it's of a quality you sometimes don't even find in professional work.

And considering the fact that I get lost in my plots after about a chapter and a half (hence never posting anything, not to mention the fact that my writing sucks), I'd say he's more than welcome to take as much time as he needs.

Come on, we're not going anywhere. If we were, we would have a long time ago.

Anyway, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Des, your writing's top notch. Keep up the great work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users