#21 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:31 PM

Ki-wait no... Yahagi good luck.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#22 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:14 PM

This news affects me not at all. Even if the feedback is positive it's unlikely I'll touch it.

#23 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 12:14 AM

yeah, same here

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#24 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:47 PM

Meh. Not interested at all. Kishi has burnt the bridge with his loyal readers the moment he ridiculed us with Naruto ending.

Watch how Boruto manga performs, you'll get a glimpse at how public will perceive him and his works in the future.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#25 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:13 PM

http://yonkouprod.co...ring-next-work/

The good thing about this new project is that Yahagi's back on board as his editor, and not some green-ass newbie. Hopefully he can help Kishi find the magic he once lost with Nardo.

Kishimoto: “And moreover, I’ve kept it a secret from my editor too, so this is the first time I’ve talked about it… I don’t want any information to leak out, so I go off-site and discuss only with my first editor, Yahagi.”

That does not sound promising at all. if anything it sounds like it will be History repeating itself, he built the manga with his original Editor, but the editor incharge of his manga is someone else, and we all know what happened there. Kishi has earnt enough money for the magazine to veto any of the editors suggestions, they should let him drown on his own this time around.

I don't really care too much for his next project,  specially if he learnt the wrong lessons during the latter years of Naruto and makes the heroine a lame, meek girl who is nothing more than a yes girl who will never stand up to the hero and make sure he doesn't stray from the beaten path.

iAnby7W.gif

#26 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:12 PM

Kishimoto: “And moreover, I’ve kept it a secret from my editor too, so this is the first time I’ve talked about it… I don’t want any information to leak out, so I go off-site and discuss only with my first editor, Yahagi.”

That does not sound promising at all. if anything it sounds like it will be History repeating itself, he built the manga with his original Editor, but the editor incharge of his manga is someone else, and we all know what happened there. Kishi has earnt enough money for the magazine to veto any of the editors suggestions, they should let him drown on his own this time around.

I don't really care too much for his next project,  specially if he learnt the wrong lessons during the latter years of Naruto and makes the heroine a lame, meek girl who is nothing more than a yes girl who will never stand up to the hero and make sure he doesn't stray from the beaten path.

Yup, if he listened to the editors on how this has to be done and that has to be done, it's possible that this time also he will fail.

Hope Yahagi is there with him when he's meeting with the editor. The point is he should learn not to change things to what the fans want. Not the major points in the manga.

I've thought about it and I'm willing to look at the manga he'll make. I'll see the first few chapters. If I liked it I may follow it, but only if the main characters are like Naruto and Sakura or similar to them. Why ?

Answer:

If that how it will be, I'll see if he'll make his ideas happen or not cause if those main characters were at least similar to Naruto and Sakura, it's very possible that he will write them the same as he wanted in Naruto.

If this manga got famous with at least a Sakura-like character as the heroine with decent progress, I'm willing to give him a chance.

Then again, anything is possible: What if he repeated the same mistakes and later listened to his editor/s about changes ? :twitch:

Edited by T XD, 22 August 2016 - 06:13 PM.

#27 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:32 PM

I wonder if he will have a tsundere and a big boob shy girl that has a crush on the lead male? Yeah history repeating itself Kishimoto please just retire and avoid more hatred from your readers.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#28 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:36 AM

That's pretty much stereotype in manga story telling.
The girlygirl and tomboy.

#29 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:45 AM

You know what. It doesn't matter if Yahagi is returning to his staff. If he wants to redeem himself or at least attempt to win back his lost fans/readers. Go back and clean up all the trash (poor Yahagi has to supervise him) SP and Shuiesha done with his previous work. The best is a alternate final chapter released the same time as OP's final chapter (in the future). Or go out and apologize to us and that he promises to restart over and finish where he left off with NS in his scifi manga without Sasuke/Hinata characters to ruin that franchise. That's the start.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 06 November 2016 - 08:47 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#30 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:03 PM

You know what. It doesn't matter if Yahagi is returning to his staff. If he wants to redeem himself or at least attempt to win back his lost fans/readers. Go back and clean up all the trash (poor Yahagi has to supervise him) SP and Shuiesha done with his previous work. The best is a alternate final chapter released the same time as OP's final chapter (in the future). Or go out and apologize to us and that he promises to restart over and finish where he left off with NS in his scifi manga without Sasuke/Hinata characters to ruin that franchise. That's the start.

It's less likely to happen to have an alternate chapter. He also has to get the approval from them which it's very possible they'll refuse it.

I think it's better for him to include whatever he wants in his new manga from characters, events, etc, with hero and heroine like Naruto and Sakura. That way we'll see.

I want to give him a chance with his new manga. 

Edited by T XD, 06 November 2016 - 04:20 PM.

#31 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:48 PM

I'm not trying. not even bothering. Because apparently he can't write on his own. the sheer fact that he was influenced by editors and fan bias is blantant proof. Even if if it's with Yahagi, it will be Yahagi running the show, and once he leaves the series will turn to trash just like the last time :down:

#32 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:42 PM

Why did Yahagi leave Naruto again?

#33 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 12:34 AM

So if he's using Yahgi that means he done knew he mucked up Naruto's story

Oh yes I am certain that Kishimoto knows very well he screwed up Naruto big time. He left from his original story context to the one his editors, Sueisha, Pierot and the crazy fandom wanted but he can never admitted. The only thing he could do was deny everything and contradict himself with every interview was on.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#34 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:44 AM

Why did Yahagi leave Naruto again?

He was promoted to chief editor of one of Shueisha's other magazines. Jump Square

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 November 2016 - 01:53 AM.

#35 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:56 AM

When his new manga will be released ?

#36 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:01 PM

I wonder if he will have a tsundere and a big boob shy girl that has a crush on the lead male? Yeah history repeating itself Kishimoto please just retire and avoid more hatred from your readers.

Hey if it happens, THAT is a complete black flag don't you think? :zaru: That will mean STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

#37 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:16 PM

I have a feeling that he won't make the same mistake with the love thing and will feature only one love interest ( a sakura with bigger boobs) which could serve as an indirect way to tell us that Narusaku was the endgame much like the authors of death note expressing with Bakuman that the story of Kira was meant to have a different ending.

When you think about it I don't think its a coincidence that Boruto and Salad (that has an outfit close to sakura) will end up together with no one standing in the corner stuttering something... Which I interpret as a way to get Narusaku through their children.

#38 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:53 PM

I have a feeling that he won't make the same mistake with the love thing and will feature only one love interest ( a sakura with bigger boobs) which could serve as an indirect way to tell us that Narusaku was the endgame much like the authors of death note expressing with Bakuman that the story of Kira was meant to have a different ending.

When you think about it I don't think its a coincidence that Boruto and Salad (that has an outfit close to sakura) will end up together with no one standing in the corner stuttering something... Which I interpret as a way to get Narusaku through their children.

I must've missed that, when do they bring that up? 

and I totally agree with you there when it comes to Boruto and Sarada... 

Like T XD mentioned,  all we need is the first chapter, I mean I'll even argue maybe 2 chapters to make a full judgement. 

I mean if we're putting baseball logic in its three strikes and you're out.  

He missed the mark with Naruto, and he missed the mark with gaiden. So that's two. If he really means to do what he wants, he has to do it with zero hesitation... Will it happen? only time well tell. 

I mean I know I've mentioned it before the only decent to good thing Kishi has done that I go back to reread is the Mario one-shot. He does have a way to tell a good story through that alone.... 

Truthfully, I think Kishi should go to a different magazine because after Bleach, and from what I'm hearing Toriko.. Jump does not feel like a safe haven for mangaka as many people have made it to be with their stories. Too be honest the only story I even care about in that magazine aside from One Piece is My Hero Academia, and if anything happens to that Oh  Jump better be watching their six cause I'll be coming in with full force if they mess with that series. 

SO far the only series from Jump that had great endings were Assassination Classroom and Nisekoi.. Bleach didn't get that treatment and I know why cause WSJ editors and Kubo had always conflict with one another, and I know for a fact that ending is not what Kubo intended.

I could continue going on, but all I can say is lets see if Kishi's "official new series" ends up in Jump or a different magazine, plus a release date on the manga with at the very least two chapters.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 07 November 2016 - 07:54 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#39 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:15 AM

@ LuckyChi7 : At least few chapters for making a judgement of his new manga. Not much will be gained from the first two chapters.

#40 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:30 AM

@ LuckyChi7 : At least few chapters for making a judgement of his new manga. Not much will be gained from the first two chapters.

Fair point!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users