• Please log in to reply
2011 replies to this topic

#1981 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 06:32 AM

Other than legacy for people like Von Miller, Ware, and maybe Harris Jr., what does this win really mean? Everyone on the offense of both teams were complete garbage. Anderson was the only one who did anything on offense. For this to be the 50th Super Bowl, it was easily one of the worst ones ever. Extremely boring, and both teams played sloppy for most of the game.

Coming from a fan of Patriots football and Michigan football, college football might of been more exciting this year. And trust me, I love Patriots and NFL a lot more than Michigan football and college football. Alabama and Clemson put together a much more competitive competition enjoyable to watch.

As a fan of Peyton, I hate that he was reduced to a turnover machine, and still won by 14 for a 2nd ring. That 2nd ring will never amount to anything. Peyton was already a top 5 QB. Getting a 2nd ring 99% because of his defense keeps him in the top 5, but doesn't bump him up into the top 3.

Also, did anyone actually feel sorry for Panthers at some point in the game because of crowd noise? Like 80% of the people there were Denver fans, and about 5% of them were Panther fans. North and South Carolina is like 3 or 4x further away from California than Denver is. It was pretty much a home game for Denver. Crowd noise makes #1 defenses a lot better.

Still, it was fun seeing Cam not being able to dab. Too many bandwagon fans doing it just started ticking me off. Especially all the old people. I have always lived here in Carolina. This state was a Redskins state until about 10 years ago, when Panthers made the Super Bowl and people hopped on the bandwagon. When they sucked again, they all hopped off. Most of the old people (60-100 years old) dabbing grew up Redskins fans. Hated seeing elders betraying their childhood teams to get on the Carolina news. Plus, Cam would sometimes dab for like 20 seconds in the end zone and get no flag.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#1982 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:18 AM

Cam acted like a spoiled child after the game. The supposed MVP and self proclaimed "face of the league" embarrassed himself and the league in that postgame interview. He went right back to that child he was when he had all those losses early in his career.

Edited by AHK, 08 February 2016 - 07:18 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#1983 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:30 AM

Cam acted like a spoiled child after the game. The supposed MVP and self proclaimed "face of the league" embarrassed himself and the league in that postgame interview. He went right back to that child he was when he had all those losses early in his career.

I'm not going to hop on the "hate on the losing super bowl team/players" bandwagon this year. I don't think people should be made to talk after a Super Bowl if they loss. They're heartbroken. I don't blame Cam for just wanting to leave California already and drink his night away.

2XtVwF6.png

#1984 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 08 February 2016 - 08:01 AM

I'm not going to hop on the "hate on the losing super bowl team/players" bandwagon this year. I don't think people should be made to talk after a Super Bowl if they loss. They're heartbroken. I don't blame Cam for just wanting to leave California already and drink his night away.

Doesn't matter, it's in the job description. Plenty of people before him have lost the superbowl, and he was the only one to act like a child afterwards. Peyton Manning sat at that podium 2 years ago after getting blown out and answered every single question asked, with tears in his eyes. He didn't pout. He didn't complain. He didn't blow reporters off mid way. He did what was expected of him as the face of the league.

As I said, Cam is the self-proclaimed "face of the league" and the MVP, yet he didn't act like it.

EXL5X4B.png

#1985 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:41 AM

I'll admit, it felt like an anime once that last interception that led to another touchdown down the line happened, I couldn't watch. That was like dramatic pause and play sad music with the protagonist "We....lost....No....NO.....it's not over...*tears*"

After that score, the team never recovered.

#1986 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:12 PM

And here I am waiting for the Lions to make it one day... I'm going to be here for a long time.

#1987 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:20 PM

And here I am waiting for the Lions to make it one day... I'm going to be here for a long time.

Like with Sanji and Nami, right.

#1988 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:24 PM

Like with Sanji and Nami, right.

Even you have to admit that has a better chance than the Lions at this point.

#1989 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:47 PM

Even you have to admit that has a better chance than the Lions at this point.

I hear that.

#1990 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:57 PM

probably the worst bowl i've seen. very happy for peyton, but his performance was nothing to write home about. as for cam, what more needs to be said? when things are going good, he'll dab here, there, and everywhere. but when things are going bad, you'll get cam newton who suddenly becomes introverted with his head down. win or lose, have some class. he has a lot of growing up to do.

i enjoyed the numerous commercials that were aired during the bowl. you had, dead pool, civil war, x-men, and that hilarious drake commercial. i had to vomit when i saw that they're making a rush hour tv show  :sick:

AND JASON BOURNE IS BACK!!!!!

Edited by luffyq1, 08 February 2016 - 03:03 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1991 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:14 PM

The Broncos one from two years ago was worse tbh.

EXL5X4B.png

#1992 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:50 PM

The Broncos one from two years ago was worse tbh.

I thought the same thing. Talk about fighting the final boss at level 5 out of 50.

#1993 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:15 PM

lady gaga stole the show anyway.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1994 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:50 PM

I thought she was ok...

EXL5X4B.png

#1995 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:22 PM

I thought she was ok...

she was ok? so disrespectful!

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1996 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:35 PM

she was ok? so disrespectful!

Idk. I just prefer the National Anthem being sung as it is, I don't like all the fluctuations and stuff that people add on. Hers was ok in that regard.

EXL5X4B.png

#1997 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:48 PM

I know Von Miller had a great game but my MVP is Danny Trevathan. He had fumble recoveries.

And....

509356167_759751.gif?4

#1998 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 06:39 PM

I know Von Miller had a great game but my MVP is Danny Trevathan. He had fumble recoveries.

And....

Nobody wears their UK colors in pride if it's for football. :hehehe:

2XtVwF6.png

#1999 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:13 PM

Nobody wears their UK colors in pride if it's for football. :hehehe:

Don't remind me but give me some credit I stick to UK football. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2000 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 09:53 PM

Don't remind me but give me some credit I stick to UK football. 

Want to give me credit for sticking to Michigan football? :hehehe:

CaZ0GXGUAAAsrOu.jpg

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users