• Please log in to reply
3333 replies to this topic

#3081 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 December 2019 - 10:17 PM

You know all I can say seeing that, I didn't watch the video, no thank you. But all I can say is I wish The Doctor were here to stop with them messing with time and seeing how wrong so much is with what's going on within Naruto, not sure which Incarnation should be the one to show up.

Which of the 12 Doctors or War Doctor should fix this mess or you would like to fix the mess.

(Didn't add 13 because of that rumor in which is said she will mock all the past male doctors)

But yeah More BS from SP.

I'd welcome the doctor maybe Matt Ryan or David or hell booster gold would be better to fix this mess.

It is still not canon.
Again, when did this happen in the manga?
Chapter 693....that is all I have to say.

That where he put her in the genjustu where he killed her in that.

#3082 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 16 December 2019 - 04:06 PM

from what I heard this anime arc takes place when the Part 1 filler does, sometime after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc and I think Sakura showcased some medical ninjutsu during that point. 

It takes place right after Sasuke leaves LITERALLY right after. She should not have mystic palm, she's supposed to be practicing on fish still. The whole thing is utter kitten to the highest order and a mess.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#3083 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 04:15 AM

It takes place right after Sasuke leaves LITERALLY right after. She should not have mystic palm, she's supposed to be practicing on fish still. The whole thing is utter kitten to the highest order and a mess.

Laughs_in_Naruto_from_The_Last_doing_kagebunshin_inb4_he_ever_read_about_it_in_a_forbidden_scroll.jpg

#3084 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:47 AM

:argh: I am so kittening sick of retcons. I do not have the memory of a goldfish, I know the damn timeline! Now we've got "Sasuke just ran away from the village yesterday and here is an old man who looks familiar and a little boy who looks like Naruto...nothing suspicious here." and also "Sakura can use mystic palm despite LITERALLY just begging Tsunade the day before to let her be an apprentice" and "Hinata and I were raised like siblings, we're so close i tried to kill her like 2 weeks ago - Neji,Smiling brightly-" 

And also "D-d-don't hit Naruto-kun because he and I are suddenly friends even though he's not supposed to be in the village right now."

Like. 

Stop.

#3085 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:58 AM

Three was an official three months between Naruto and Sasuke fight and Naruto leaving the village for training. But, as I mentioned this before Hinata visited him in the hospital once, fainted, and then avoided him for the next three months till he left. This is were the filler arcs were placed in and why the first Hinata arc had that scene to retcon it so they could put her in every other filler arc.

#3086 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 01:25 PM

Yea but they specifically mention that Sasuke ran away like the day before old sauce and buritto get warped, not that he was gone 3 months ago. The timeline is kittened.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 18 December 2019 - 03:35 PM.

#3087 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 02:16 PM

Three was an official three months between Naruto and Sasuke fight and Naruto leaving the village for training. But, as I mentioned this before Hinata visited him in the hospital once, fainted, and then avoided him for the next three months till he left. This is were the filler arcs were placed in and why the first Hinata arc had that scene to retcon it so they could put her in every other filler arc.

I'm so very confused 😵

#3088 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 December 2019 - 10:29 PM

This time line is officially more broken than the fox x-men movies and a frank miller comic like all star batman and robin.
This is why continuity and internal consistency are important it's why the last jedi sucked so much.

#3089 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 01:14 AM

Laughs_in_Naruto_from_The_Last_doing_kagebunshin_inb4_he_ever_read_about_it_in_a_forbidden_scroll.jpg

Any TRUE fan can tell that movie is completely wrong from that very fact alone :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3090 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 12:53 AM

So apparently Sakura called adult Sasuke weird. Copying Naruto to Hinata.

This series is nucking futs.

How to say "I love you" in Naruto:
"You're really weird."
"You're useless"

Edited by James S Cassidy, 20 December 2019 - 12:54 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3091 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 02:41 AM

It's gonna burn your eyes .... you've been warned :argh:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3092 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 20 December 2019 - 04:35 AM

Honestly, the biggest thing that really bothers me about Boruto is that...everything just seems too perfect to be true xD. I know Naruto was supposed to bring peace to the ninja world but in this series every single kind of problem seems to be getting solved, from marriage issues to family issues. Ehh idk. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's no relevant plot to the whole thing. 

Edited by Qia, 20 December 2019 - 04:35 AM.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#3093 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 05:14 AM

Honestly, the biggest thing that really bothers me about Boruto is that...everything just seems too perfect to be true xD. I know Naruto was supposed to bring peace to the ninja world but in this series every single kind of problem seems to be getting solved, from marriage issues to family issues. Ehh idk. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's no relevant plot to the whole thing. 

Infinite Tsukiyomi ya'll

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3094 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 06:12 AM

...What.

Nothing is perfect in Boruto. They don't really focus on any of the political stuff and I don't care enough to watch the anime anymore. But the bases for the story is family issues more specifically absent fathers. Now one of the problems people have with this sequel is the fact that they easily get the techniques that their parents had to work for but beyond that everything is an issue. Also since the anime has a more slice of life focus than Naruto it has to focus more on those family problems that couldn't be resolved for the first 50 episodes and going by the set up to this arc is still a problem now.

Now, if you are talking about watching some anime scene and feeling that Bolt and/or the cast ease through conflicts. Well, that's due to lazy writing.

#3095 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 07:34 AM

...What.

Nothing is perfect in Boruto. They don't really focus on any of the political stuff and I don't care enough to watch the anime anymore. But the bases for the story is family issues more specifically absent fathers. Now one of the problems people have with this sequel is the fact that they easily get the techniques that their parents had to work for but beyond that everything is an issue. Also since the anime has a more slice of life focus than Naruto it has to focus more on those family problems that couldn't be resolved for the first 50 episodes and going by the set up to this arc is still a problem now.

Now, if you are talking about watching some anime scene and feeling that Bolt and/or the cast ease through conflicts. Well, that's due to lazy writing.

I think what she means by "too perfect to be true" is more about how anti-climatic everything gets resolved. If there is a family issue, they have a small temper tantrum and then it gets resolved without real merit. Even if the characters doesn't change...they just accept it and move on like "Yeah, it is no big deal that Sasuke is a dead beat dad."

It is not like JoJo'z Bizarre Adventure or parts of One Piece where issues can be solved through tactics instead of brute force. You know, like "just hit it with a bigger kamehameha."

I am not impressed by what these characters do.
In the words of Plague of Gripes: "That was stupid. I am not impressed."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3096 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 10:52 AM

So, apparently this arc finally ended. Apparently, Sasuke erased everyone memory...of course. Likely their is some BS about how they still remember this stuff in their hearts.

#3097 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 01:12 PM

So, apparently this arc finally ended. Apparently, Sasuke erased everyone memory...of course. Likely their is some BS about how they still remember this stuff in their hearts.

If he can erase everyone's memory, then maybe....

No, this theory would make too much sense.

Imagine Sasuke went back in time and BRAINWASHED Sakura to forever be stuck on him. This is why she refused to move on from him. She has been put into a powerful genjutsu.

Unless some pro-ender wants to push the whole "Sakura is too powerful to be mind manipulated like that since she showed how adapt she was at breaking genjutsu, but apparently Naruto can be put under one despite being one with Kurama."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3098 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 01:14 PM

And yet a gain, a kitten fest not worth anything. It was just a waste of time. :zaru:  See what did I say? it is just BS that makes you laugh. IRONICALLY. 

Imagine Sasuke went back in time and BRAINWASHED Sakura to forever be stuck on him. This is why she refused to move on from him. She has been put into a powerful genjutsu.

Unless some pro-ender wants to push the whole "Sakura is too powerful to be mind manipulated like that since she showed how adapt she was at breaking genjutsu, but apparently Naruto can be put under one despite being one with Kurama."

And that memory wipe plot coupon once again creates a whole new set of plot problems. It will never be used again, which is almost definitely because it is a stupid, cheap cop out to not affect the past. ( to which I say why? You retcon $#I% left right and centre anyway) Or if it is brought up again, it will be questioned why it couldn't be used to solve X problem

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 December 2019 - 11:29 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3099 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 11:51 PM

If you want to spin it like that fine, but its more likely that it was; while Sasuke suppressed/erased the memories of the event, but he could not erase what they felt because of the event. So, Sakura feels that she should not give up on her love for Sasuke no matter what (for some reason), and Naruto feels a closeness towards Hinata (also) for some reason.

#3100 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 03:29 AM

Ah, classic ticket to freedom "brainwashing"

If you want to spin it like that fine, but its more likely that it was; while Sasuke suppressed/erased the memories of the event, but he could not erase what they felt because of the event. So, Sakura feels that she should not give up on her love for Sasuke no matter what (for some reason), and Naruto feels a closeness towards Hinata (also) for some reason.

Both of which never was true in original idea, one only acted "in love" while in presence of another, second never even gave a damn about weirdo, lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users