BRAND SPANKIN\' NEW SECTIONS:
\"KRISK\'S DUMP\" --Click here to view--

And love dares you to care for the people on the edge of the night
And love dares you to change our way of caring about ourselves

A HUMAN IS FINE TOO

The Ultimate Sacrifice
[a legend ends] [06.16.12]

"Earth is the element of substance.
The people of the Earth Kingdom are diverse and strong.
They are persistent and enduring."

<iframe width="240" height="23" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2IPegF-rDyk?rel=0&showinfo=0&autohide=0&theme=light&color=red" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SOS BRIGADE: JOIN OR DIE --Click here to view--

Edited by krisk, 21 October 2012 - 08:28 AM.

#2 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 14 November 2008 - 09:48 AM

Wow, interesting person, aren't you, krisk? biggrin.gif Pleasure to meet you! 111191.gif

Everyday? Really? I'll be checking in every day and I'll give you a nudge if you miss a day. And I mean it! XDD Forgetting the fact that I too made the same vow and failed happy.gif

#3 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:02 AM

TIME: 4am
EMOTION: nostalgic and excited (to be back. duh.)

Soooo.. yesssssssss.

Seems that news travels fast no it doesn't kris, stop lieing you hor that of my RETURN! 8D Well, IZ TRUE! I'm back with a vengeance to my first little home where I got to meet all of you guys and befriend all of you guys and then sex up make memories with all of you guyssssssss~ wow.png

WELL. I'M JUST TOO DERN HAPPY TO -BE- BACK!

*world-wide glomp!*

*even to those I don't know. Nice to meetchyall*

ANYWAY, let's see! First things first! FIRST ENTRY! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MY BABY'S GROWIN UPPPPPP!
And second off the title "I'd tap that" does have actual meaning. ): Don't doubt me, I know what I'm FREAKIN' doin. jesus. Ho-kay.

'I'd tap that' is a phrase I used to describe my relationship with my friends close friends only nurhur I ain't no prostee teehee that I care muchly about! What I mean by saying is that my decision to come back was solely based on YOU GUYS.

UM AND MY JOB. YES YES. I NEED TO PICK UP MY SLACK YES. arg.gif

But mostly! I missed all the interactive games and different kinds of people that reside on our little slab of 'Heave on Earth' wow.png I really missed you guys. And IN FACT! I missed a whole lot of people ;_; In fact IN fact, i actually contacted a couple of my peeps before i posted up my HILARIOUS WELCOME-BACK-KRISK THREAD (go see it. comment in it. makes me happy. and... jesus too. him. makes him happy too.) I was feeling WAAAAAAAAAY~ nostalgic about alot of things-- namely my friends and family.

So what did I do?

I BECAME AN ATTENTION HOR! 8D

LOLOLOL No really, I texted/called/left messages/emailed my family and friends that I hadn't spoken too or seen in a while... like, the people i unfortunately drifted away from ): And the attention-hor part comes from the messages ending with a 'KRIS NEEDS LOVE. PLEASE BE SENDING SOME?' or a 'WTF WRY NO TALK TO KRIS? LOL' and the like. XD

Naw I kid I kid. So, in all seriousness. My mood is pretty much amazingly nostalgic and kinda sorta sad. ): But not SAD-ENOUGH to be all wanked over. No pleaze. Don't coddle the kriskayz kay? 8D and holychit I should probably add an EMOTION feature huh? LOLK.

SO! That's how I'm basically feeling... whaaaaaaaat else? Hums~ Meh. whatever. I'm done for today. It's 4am OO IMMA ADD A TIME SLOT THING TOO LOLOL AWESOME and I'm burned for energy and time. D8

SO.

I'LL LEAVE YALL WITH THIS AWESOMESAUCY VIDEO FULL OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND ASIAN FOBINESS. wow.png

ENJOY.

FIRST PERSON THAT LAUGHS GETS A COOKIE.

#4 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 14 2008, 03:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, interesting person, aren't you, krisk? biggrin.gif Pleasure to meet you! 111191.gif

Everyday? Really? I'll be checking in every day and I'll give you a nudge if you miss a day. And I mean it! XDD Forgetting the fact that I too made the same vow and failed happy.gif

WELL HAY WELCOME UR THE FIRST COMMENTAR EVAR. wow.png

LOL am I aren't I? B) Why thanksss and ... yeah we've never met. I don't remember you. I would've 'cause I'm basically married to peanut butter ^____________________^

No really, if I could and if that stupid Prop 8 would STFU and quit acting stupid i would marry peanut butter. Which would be you. SO HAY. I'M PROBABLY GONNA BE UR LOVE-INTEREST 8D

and oh. LAWL forgot to say! PLEASURE TO BE MEETING YOU th_glomp.gif

Yes sir/ma'am everyday! I'm really excited about this. Alot of people have been pushing me to START a blog/diary thing but i've always been so lazy to actually do it yanno? BAH ON THEM. I'LL SHOW THEM! And so here we are XD

LOL okay please do! XDDD that's not reassuring D:

8D

#5 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:16 AM

BWAHAHAHA see, PB is one of the newbies that I was talking about! One of the newbies you were supposed to terrorize with your alligator pits! No wait... that was Angel's thing... whoopsies.... But it's good to see that you're ALIVE ya brat! And everyday??? wow.png yay! Now I have some entertainment to read in between exams!!

Oh and before I forget, a_squish.gif poke.gif :teehee:

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#6 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:16 AM

Hmm, well, seeing as peanut butter is a girl, love interests between us would be a little difficult, huh? XD

And nope, I don't think you know me. I'm pretty new. I've heard of the infamous krisk, though, and must I say it's an absolute honour to meet you in cyber person! And to have captured your romantic interests as well! th_glomp.gif

I watched that video and hell, I was practically crying with laughter! It was like watching my own mother! I love her to death but really, her English makes me want to run and hide under a rotten cardboard box.

So... do I get a cookie? tongue.gif

Wait a minute... (just read Onionhead's post).

Terrorize??? :blink:

Edited by peanutbutter126, 14 November 2008 - 10:18 AM.

#7 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Nov 14 2008, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BWAHAHAHA see, PB is one of the newbies that I was talking about! One of the newbies you were supposed to terrorize with your alligator pits! No wait... that was Angel's thing... whoopsies.... But it's good to see that you're ALIVE ya brat! And everyday??? wow.png yay! Now I have some entertainment to read in between exams!!

Oh and before I forget, a_squish.gif poke.gif :teehee:

... ANGEL GOT TO THEM FIRST? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I HAVE A BIRD TO DE-WHING. I CAN'T SPELL WING. GRRRRR. rawr.gif

LOL you too! I'm glad you're not.. uh dead either! 8D I missed my e-pantsing buddy :] AND YES EERRDAY MA'AM 8D and WTF NO. DO UR FRKKIN EXAMS. I'M NOT GONNA 'CAUSE ILLITERACY AND FAILAGE IN THE WORLD WITH MY LIFE. MY LIFE BRINGS HOPE AND LOVE AND PROSPERITY.

... ..... .... LOL W/E. ENJOY. I'M HERE TO MAKE U LAFF. 8D

wtf is :teehee:

LOL OMG I FORGOT arg.gif

:teehee:

:pants: ?

.. aw. ):

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 14 2008, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, well, seeing as peanut butter is a girl, love interests between us would be a little difficult, huh? XD

And nope, I don't think you know me. I'm pretty new. I've heard of the infamous krisk, though, and must I say it's an absolute honour to meet you in cyber person! And to have captured your romantic interests as well! th_glomp.gif

I watched that video and hell, I was practically crying with laughter! It was like watching my own mother! I love her to death but really, her English makes me want to run and hide under a rotten cardboard box.

So... do I get a cookie? tongue.gif

Wait a minute... (just read Onionhead's post).

Terrorize??? :blink:

OUR LOVE IS BOUNDLESS, M'DEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. love.gif

naw jk. If it'll make you uncomfortable just lemme know XD; I'm that girl that doesn't give a flip to what her words cause and the like. SO YEAH. I don't realize that I make people uncomfortable sometimes. Forewarning. (:

LOLWTF INFAMOUS?

I thought algee was joking. WELL. UM. I do well with praise (if ya couldn't tell lawl) so I wouldn't doubt the 'infamous' part. XD
NAAAAW JK JK i'm actually a very modest person :teehee: Oh well who knows? 4am has me become a lieing hor so plz just xuse me if need be! 8D

th_glomp.gif Honor is all mine! ...wait isn't it pleasure? Honor... IDK W/E. NICE TO FINALLY MEETCHA PEANUT BUTTERS! 8D th_glomp.gif I need a nickname for my love interest you ~ Peanut Butter... PB... Pam... Poobp?? Peab? Pean. Peenily? Pain? Peeb? I said peeb. And plebe is a bad word so that's a no-go. ... Pant? PAM? CAN U BE MY PAM? 8D hehehehhehe... Pam. wow.png

AND YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

*GIVES COOKIES*

So so glad ya liked it! I found it myself by chance. I really don't know HOW i found it but i'm just super glad i did (: SO I COULD SHARE. 'CAUSE I CARE! rawr.gif

and WOT? RU ASIAN? HOMG NOWAI. ME TOO. 8D that's why i said "personal experience" 'cause i've done that all the time a few times when i order XDD Man. Wow. Small world. I thought the asian-capacity on the boards was next to none! D:

AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME. AZN SENSAAAAAAATION 111191.gif

hehee, and I love your mom already. If she sounds like that? Yup. ILU new mom since we're love interests and all wow.png.

D:

*IGNORES 'TERRORIZE'* >.>.... 8Db

#8 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:44 AM

I feel so loved! Uncomfortable? Not at all! Me likey you, krisk! :thumbs:

Shouldn't be hard to come up with a nickname for me, lol. Usually, I'm PB, but the most unique so far has been Shauna's invention of Nummy-chan. It makes me feel very edible. XD

You asian too? 111191.gif Small world, small world. My mum's english is... ahem. Well, let's use an example. She works in one of those yum cha restaurants - the lady who pushes the food trolley. She would clear her throat and, without shame or embarrassment, start yelling out something along the lines of "Dumping! Who wants duuumping?? Fried lice! Very yummy fried lice!" I love her loads, but really, that's most of the reason why I don't visit her at work. cool.gif

And, um, outta curiosity, you wouldn't happen to consider yourself a shortie, would you?

#9 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 14 2008, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel so loved! Uncomfortable? Not at all! Me likey you, krisk! :thumbs:

Shouldn't be hard to come up with a nickname for me, lol. Usually, I'm PB, but the most unique so far has been Shauna's invention of Nummy-chan. It makes me feel very edible. XD

You asian too? 111191.gif Small world, small world. My mum's english is... ahem. Well, let's use an example. She works in one of those yum cha restaurants - the lady who pushes the food trolley. She would clear her throat and, without shame or embarrassment, start yelling out something along the lines of "Dumping! Who wants duuumping?? Fried lice! Very yummy fried lice!" I love her loads, but really, that's most of the reason why I don't visit her at work. cool.gif

And, um, outta curiosity, you wouldn't happen to consider yourself a shortie, would you?

NOWAI. AWESOME. 8D We shall meet for the love-fest later then y/y? wow.png

NUMMY-CHAN?! THAT'S... RIDUNK. DO WANT. But *~alas~* i'm one of those girls that live off originality sadly SO I CANNOT FOLLOW THE GRANNY-MAMMY. D:

Pam it is for me then. (: PAMMMMMMM~ love.gif

"Small World" pun or no pun? XD LOL OMG. That's freakin' hilarious. My friend's aunt works in a place called "Pho" and she TOTALLY has the same thing happen. She told me that they all rag on that one mexican bus-boy ): Gawd. I remember i was all, "WTF THAZ MEAN!"

... and then i asked what they said. XDDD THEY TAUGHT ME STUFF. IN VIETNAMESE! YAY <3

and to relate with the mommy business? TOTALLY KNOW WHERE YOU'RE COMIN FROM. My mom is a total fob when she wants to be. I mean, she's grown out of it partially, but when she wants it 'her way lolewwtf' she will. Like haggling? OMG. THAT'S HILARIOUS TO WATCH. SHE USES THAT ACCENT AND BAM! The salesperson HATES dealing with that so they just let her have her way. XDDDDD

i love it.

RE SHORTIE QUESTION: *siiiiigh* i knew it would come to this. and i totally acted like i was lieing in your blog, Pammy. ): WELL UM. i want you to hear it from me of course sooooooooooooooooooooooo~... yes. D: I AM. DX Might as well ask it since it's out in the open right?

how tall is you? D:

#10 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:05 AM

Pam it is then! reminds me of spam and that makes me hungry!

If you can prove that our love can prevail from across the world, go ahead and we shall begin our love-fest! Check out where I live, dude. I'm surrounded by loads of water and no interesting love interests... forget I said that! XD

LOL. If haggling was an Olympic sport, hell, our mummies would come first place man! "Ten dollar? Too not cheap! Nine dollar! I want for nine dollar!" I tend to go missing when my good ole ma starts parroting off. happy.gif

You're shortie too? I liking you even more now, krisk! a_hug.gif Become a fellow Midgeteer, my lovey! We shall preach the awesomeness of being short. I mentioned this in my blog, but I consider this fact very, very true: If the sky falls, us shorties will have the best chances of survival.

And, uh... hehe... I'm 5'2". Growth spurt musta passed me by... >.<

#11 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:21 AM

I have a feeling that we're gonna have a mini krisk on the loose soon.... uh oh... XD

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#12 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:23 AM

I hope you're not talking about me, Onion *smiles innocently* tongue.gif

#13 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:25 AM

Course not, just the other imaginary PB floating around the boards ya know happy.gif

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#14 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:28 AM

Oh okay. Then that's alright biggrin.gif

Anywho, it's not entirely my fault! I get infected by enthusiasm very easily. Blame krisk!!! tongue.gif and boy, I don't think I'll be entering LC when krisk's in there without MAJOR preparations XDD

#15 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:44 AM

I knew it! I just knewww it! I said to myself, "Shauna, just give her a little while to get re-acquainted with the forum, and she will create an i-Blog when she discovers them. And BAM! I was right, and you did create one :3

Oh, I am gooood wow.png
Oh, and brat ur blog entries hurt mah eyeballz, they be too small, make them a wee bit bigger plskthx XD <3

QUOTE (krisk @ Nov 14 2008, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and WOT? RU ASIAN? HOMG NOWAI. ME TOO. 8D that's why i said "personal experience" 'cause i've done that all the time a few times when i order XDD Man. Wow. Small world. I thought the asian-capacity on the boards was next to none! D:

Are you kidding me, brat XDD

The Azn Sensation on this forum totally pwnz any other nationality here :3

Looky and see 4 urself! wow.png

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 14 2008, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nummy-chan! th_glomp.gif

*Takes a nibble* >D <3

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 14 2008, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're shortie too? I liking you even more now, krisk! a_hug.gif Become a fellow Midgeteer, my lovey! We shall preach the awesomeness of being short.

HELLZ YAY FOR TEH EPICAWESOMEWIN MIDGETEERS! 111191.gif

#16 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:02 PM

This blog came back as entry error on Babelfish.com when I tried to translate it back to english.

Edited by Nikko, 14 November 2008 - 06:05 PM.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#17 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 07:22 PM

GODDOMMIT KRISK. 4AM!!? YE NEED SLEEP. KRISKIE-PANTZ!!!

And...

Yer blog...

IZ HOOGE.

It's like... It's like the HABITAT of the wild Kriskalisk! Known for its ability to SHATTER the English Language over it's knee with a SINGLE (Massive) SENTENCE!! D8
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#18 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 14 November 2008 - 09:43 PM

Great... I skim the blog and found out that Krisk has infected PB with craziness... great to have you back

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#19 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE (Nikko @ Nov 14 2008, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This blog came back as entry error on Babelfish.com when I tried to translate it back to english.

lol, so true. Though I thought you're fluent in kriskism. XD

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Nov 14 2008, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great... I skim the blog and found out that Krisk has infected PB with craziness... great to have you back

Yeah... and that's why there's a mini-krisk on the loose. Run for the hills!

Btw krisk, have you gained any weight yet?? (freshman 15) XD

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#20 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 15 November 2008 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Nov 15 2008, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, so true. Though I thought you're fluent in kriskism. XD

I am, I just wanted to see what I'd get.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users