• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#21 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:49 AM

You took two lessons, Deidara Lover, I took eleven. And still, I managed to epically fail... shamefulcry0js.gif

I've shamefully just finished episode 1. My internet was slowing down by the minute and I just wanted to whack it! But man, boy do I love Tomoyo! She's such a strong role model for girls who stack it in everything they do, namely me. Except I can barely manage a forward roll, so I doubt I'll be kicking bikies' asses anytime soon.

And yup, I'm working on Blossom In My Eyes at the moment... no wait. You actually read my stuff? Holy moly! Exactly how many people read my pitiful works? *Undergoing traumatic shock*

Nah, just kidding! But... wow... I suppose this isn't a NaruSaku forum for nothing!

Anyway, you deserve a th_glomp.gif Deidara Lover, for motivating me to work even faster. biggrin.gif

#22 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 10 2008, 05:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You took two lessons, Deidara Lover, I took eleven. And still, I managed to epically fail... shamefulcry0js.gif

XD Aw. Well, the first time I learned to skate it was at a friend's party. LOL. The second time, my mom signed me up for it and then I quit. XD There was too much fail in me. D:

I've shamefully just finished episode 1. My internet was slowing down by the minute and I just wanted to whack it! But man, boy do I love Tomoyo! She's such a strong role model for girls who stack it in everything they do, namely me. Except I can barely manage a forward roll, so I doubt I'll be kicking bikies' asses anytime soon.

Lawl. Tomoyo<3 While watching the first season, I was all TomoyaxTomoyo. 8D Yay for Tomoyo After?

xD It's okay, I'm not that athletic either (unless you count marching around with a flute/piccolo and waving flags around?) and I wouldn't be doing that stuff anytime soon, too.

And yup, I'm working on Blossom In My Eyes at the moment... no wait. You actually read my stuff? Holy moly! Exactly how many people read my pitiful works? *Undergoing traumatic shock*

Nah, just kidding! But... wow... I suppose this isn't a NaruSaku forum for nothing!

Anyway, you deserve a th_glomp.gif Deidara Lover, for motivating me to work even faster. biggrin.gif

Yah man, I read yer stuff. 8D They're delicious. xD

I love your stories, they're so epic. They're not pitiful so don't say that! rawr.gif I read your Code Geass fics too. ^^ Especially Don't Say Goodbye, I have a thing for LuluEuphie, lmfao. <3 Can't wait for the updates, PB. th_glomp.gif

THE FLAMES OF YOUTH BURN BRIGHTLY IN YOU! DO NOT LET THEM DOWN WITH UNYOUTHFULNESS! rawr.gif wow.png

LOVE IS WAR,

#23 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:04 AM

Tomoyo After... I heard of it somewhere but I'm not up to it yet. But hell, it sounds so good I just wanna go straight into it! wow.png

xD It's okay, I'm not that athletic either (unless you count marching around with a flute/piccolo and waving flags around?) and I wouldn't be doing that stuff anytime soon, too.

LOL. I was in a march once (minus any instruments since I sound like an elephant). It was, I dunno, some school carnival thing in Year 6. I was holding a flag (forgot what it was). There was a guy playing the trumpet right behind me, and boy did my ears hurt at the end of the whole thing! Then the wind blew and the flag material sort of flapped right into the trumpet... yeah, not a very delightful sound. XD

And wow, I have a very youthful reader. I suppose you would know all about THE ALL POWERFUL FLAMES OF YOUTH, eh, Junior? cool.gif

#24 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 10 2008, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tomoyo After... I heard of it somewhere but I'm not up to it yet. But hell, it sounds so good I just wanna go straight into it! wow.png

xD It's the sequel to the Visual Novel game, I think. I saw some videos on youtube 'bout it.

LOL. I was in a march once (minus any instruments since I sound like an elephant). It was, I dunno, some school carnival thing in Year 6. I was holding a flag (forgot what it was). There was a guy playing the trumpet right behind me, and boy did my ears hurt at the end of the whole thing! Then the wind blew and the flag material sort of flapped right into the trumpet... yeah, not a very delightful sound. XD

XD Well, I'm in marching band so that kinda changes a few things. I always have these loud sounds around me, and by the end of all the practices, competitions and football games my ears are like..D: Falling off. (And, we're a middle school band. You don't see a lot of those around here. o_-)

And wow, I have a very youthful reader. I suppose you would know all about THE ALL POWERFUL FLAMES OF YOUTH, eh, Junior? cool.gif

Yes, I know all about the POWERFUL FLAMES OF YOUTH. biggrin.gif :thumbs:

LOVE IS WAR,

#25 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:33 AM

OwO I'm gonna make cookies outa you!!!!!!

Okay, no moar sugar for em today.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#26 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:03 AM

O.o; Man, I should really get around to choosing less... enticing names...

Okay, so today I just had a friend over, and that's about it. We hung around for a bit, trashed my house, and then had to put it back together before the parentals got home. Yeah, life was good.

I got my science test results back. There were two parts to the test. In the first part I got 36 out of 40 and the other I got 62 out of 70. Those aren't bad marks, but I HATE 89% results because they're just so close to 90% and 90% sounds way more smarter than 89% shamefulcry0js.gif

Okay, I know, I sound like a geek. But trust me on this, that was a fluke. I got 66% for my math test and my mum is going to shove me into tutor.

Note: this post was not intended to make anyone's ego swell or deflate. smile.gif

#27 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (Deidara Lover @ Nov 10 2008, 05:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I know all about the POWERFUL FLAMES OF YOUTH. biggrin.gif :thumbs:

Together, we shall make a blazing fire! rawr.gif
(Cept I'm an oldie. *wimble* 16 as of Friday. T_T My youth is waning.
But-but I shall persevere! 111193.gif I’m not dead [or in college] yet!)

Plus, congrads on your science! ^__^ (89 is really quite good. Don't get yourself down!!)
I will admit, math is certainly a beating. =_= I just got a 59 on my Algebra II quiz, if it makes you feel any better.

Oh, and if we're making cookies out of PB, may as well make my mom's homemade chocolate-chip ones along w/ 'em. XD
(I call the gooey ones!)

Edited by Gena kumo, 11 November 2008 - 09:10 AM.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#28 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:10 AM

Noooooo! Don't eat meeeeee! My blazing fires of youth must persevere...! Ignoring the fact that they'll likely melt me

And Gena-chan! You found your way to my blog! Are you sick of me yet now that you can see a bit more of the real PB? tongue.gif

#29 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:17 AM

Eh, I've eaten a whole KEG of peanut butter in one sitting. (At age 8, mind you.)

Don't think I'll be going sour on you too soon...(It's the milk that gets to me. O_O Lactose-intolerance is NOT fun)

And how hypocritical would that be to run out on someone when they’re just opening up? *smiles assuringly*

Even the obnoxious stalker at my school that followed me around all of my first semester freshman year knows THAT much. XD
(Then my mum freaked out and had his locker sent far...FAR away from mine.)

Edited by Gena kumo, 11 November 2008 - 09:21 AM.

#30 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:23 AM

One... keg? KEG? Holy! You and I should change names! happy.gif

Obnoxious stalker? Wow. You were that popular, Gena-chan? wow.png

And lol, I think your mum must have been pretty disturbed. My locker at school is, despairingly, positioned right next to the male staff toilets. Maybe I should get a stalker and have my mum change my locker... a_plotting.gif

#31 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:32 AM

Yup yup. happy.gif The sketches just LOVE me. (And the jokesters...but I can never tell if they're really kidding about it or not...)

Ooo, how bout we ALL get stalkers! wow.png
Then we shall let our disturbed parental units desperately smother us w/ benefits and barrels of peanut butter from above. ^__^

You're brilliant, PB! 111191.gif Mission accomplished. XD

Now since it's quite late on my side of things, I've best be gettin' off to bed. *yawns*

So for now, ja ne.

Edited by Gena kumo, 11 November 2008 - 09:34 AM.

#32 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:34 AM

Goodnight!

Now, I must focus and spew out the next chapter of my fic or I'm gonna get buried! Alive! :what:

#33 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:37 AM

*nods solemly*
May the NaruSakuness be with you.

But if worst comes to worst...I can dig you out w/ my mum's gardening spade! XD

#34 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (Gena kumo @ Nov 11 2008, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But if worst comes to worst...I can dig you out w/ my mum's gardening spade! XD

XDD I hope it does not have to come to that.

Ah, so yesterday nothing much happened. I just posted the next chapter of Blossom In My Eyes (thank Ino for getting me motivated)

And today. Ugh, today I feel sick. I've got a sore throat and a bit of a runny nose. Not happy! shamefulcry0js.gif

Anyway, that's just perfect excuse to get my fat butt stuck into the computer chair so I can get some progress on the various oneshots I've been trying to write biggrin.gif

#35 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 12 2008, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XDD I hope it does not have to come to that.

Ah, so yesterday nothing much happened. I just posted the next chapter of Blossom In My Eyes (thank Ino for getting me motivated)

And today. Ugh, today I feel sick. I've got a sore throat and a bit of a runny nose. Not happy! shamefulcry0js.gif

Anyway, that's just perfect excuse to get my fat butt stuck into the computer chair so I can get some progress on the various oneshots I've been trying to write biggrin.gif

Silly PB, not that I mind more updates :teehee: Get your butt in bed and get some much deserved rest before you go into a writing fit, ya hear? :cookie:

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#36 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:31 AM

Hehe, glad to hear that someone cares. Unfortunately, I cannot obey you, Onionhead. I like rest, I love sleep. But for some reason, I just can't take naps. It's either sleeping in or flopping to bed no earlier than 9:30 (that's very, very rare, by the way - usually it's around 10:30 before my mum kicks me into oblivion).

But hey, someone cares! a_dance.gif I love you too, Onion. (I dunno if it's possible for someone to be sick and on a high at the same time, but I am. I think I shouldn't have had that bite of chocolate...) happy.gif

#37 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:51 AM

I have that problem too... for some reason if I take a nap I have a hard time falling asleep at night and it just sucks to lay there all night. But you'd be surprised at how much you love sleep and will fall asleep regardless of naps when you're sick. Or maybe that's just me... XD

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#38 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:55 AM

It depends. Sometimes I'm a pig and just like to stick to the bed. But today I'm pretty active. The sore throat is a bit annoying, but to me it's just like an itchy mosquito bite. It won't leave me alone, yet it doesn't really bother me. Strange, huh? I betcha I'll be regretting my lack of rest tomorrow when I'm bedridden. XDD

#39 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:56 AM

An updated drabble on my Did I Tell You thread:

Pregnant

Naruto bounded across the rooftops, frowning. He hated it when he was approached by random with a message that Sakura was waiting for him and where; it was almost guaranteed that by the time he was informed, he was already late.

As it turned out, he was.

She grabbed him by the collar and viciously yanked him toward her before he even got an apology spitted out. “You,” she said coldly.

He gulped and raised his hands in a sign of peace and surrender. “Ne, ne, Sakura, I was only-”

“You’ll be taking responsibility, won’t you?”

His eyes widened. “F-for what?”

Suddenly, she let go of him, as if she had just remembered something, and started regulating her breathing. She had her back to him and all Naruto could do was hover anxiously behind her, fingers lacing nervously together. She was silent for a long time. It was killing him.

“Um… Sakura?” he asked in a frightened whisper. “Is everything… okay?”

“No,” she growled, making him recoil. “Everything is not okay.”

He hadn’t seen her this mad since that time she had caught him in the book shop with reservations for a special edition Icha Icha volume.

She took a deep shuddering breath that reminded Naruto of occasions where a solid fist would deck his guts. He was almost tempted to turn and run when she cursed and started wringing her shirt, a habit she had developed to portrayed how annoyed she was. “Okay, I can’t do this,” she said shakily. “Naruto, hold me.”

“Uh…”

“Just do it!” she snapped.

He hastened to oblige. His arms snaked behind her and encircled her waist. Almost immediately, she relaxed and leaned against him, burrowing her face into his neck. Despite his confusion, Naruto found himself smiling with content, and rested his chin gently on the top of her head. For a few minutes, they just swayed lightly on the spot.

Then she dropped the bombshell.

“I’m pregnant.”

He stiffened. No, he froze. His breath caught in his chest and if not for his demon tenant, he might have forgotten how to inhale. They had stopped swaying.

“Oh,” he ended up whispering.

She frowned. “Is that an oh as in ‘Oh damn, what are we going to do about it?’ or an oh as in ‘Oh, this will be great,’?”

“Oh as in ‘Oh, congratulations’.”

She tugged his arms away and turned around to stare at him. “What?”

He shrugged, smiling weakly. “I get it, Sakura. I understand. And really, I’m happy for you.”

“What are you on about?”

He returned her stare, and then turned away. “We haven’t been together long enough for it to be steady, huh? I thought… but it seems like…” He shook his head sadly. “So who is it?”

“Who is who?” Sakura asked back, brow furrowing.

“Geez, Sakura, I’m not that fragile. Just tell me; I swear I won’t kill him.”

“Tell you what?”

His teeth gritted together and he sighed. She was making this very difficult. “You know what I’m talking about.”

“No I don’t.”

“The father! Who’s the kid’s father?” he practically shouted in chagrin. His chest was heaving like he had just run ten laps around the Fire country.

She stared at him like he had just sprouted a tenth tail. Then she took a step back, shaking her head. “Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no!”

“No what?” he mumbled.

“Naruto… you…” Sakura covered her face with her hand and groaned. “God, you are such an idiot!”

He blinked in confusion. “What?”

“You thought… did I tell you that the baby was yours?”

Time froze. Everything – the whistling of the wind, rustling of the leaves, distant bustle of the village – everything tuned out. All he saw was her, and his eyes grew even wider. She had lowered her head. He reached out and gently tipped her face up so that they could lock gazes.

“Is it really…?” he murmured.

She bit her lip, and then nodded. “It’s ours,” she confirmed softly.

For a moment, Naruto was overwhelmed by the multitude of emotions that stampeded into his mind. His chest felt very compacted. “But I thought… we only did it once…”

Sakura blushed. “You.”

“Sorry?”

“You,” she repeated, gazing deep into his cerulean eyes. “You were my first, the only one I… yeah.” Inhale. Exhale. Remember to breathe, Haruno. “It’s yours, Naruto Uzumaki. I… I won’t let it be anyone else’s.”

“… Oh.”

exp​ressions twisted into a familiar scowl. “What does that mean now?”

“Oh.”

“Oh what?”

He folded her into his arms and kissed her forehead, his eyes closed. “Oh I love you so much, Sakura Haruno.”

The creases on her face melted. “Baka,” she whispered.

“I know.”

“I am so not ready for this.”

“I know.”

“But it can’t be wrong. Shishou and Shizune said… God, Naruto, why did we…?”

“Because we love each other?”

“… I hate it when you’re right.”

“The Hokage is always right.”

“Be glad you’ve got it easy. You’re not the one who has to become a planet.”

“If you’re a planet, then I’m a moon.”

“Um, why?”

“You attract me – and it’s not gravity, I tell you. My life revolves around you.”

“… You are so corny.”

He grinned. “But you love me, right?”

She placed her hand against his cheek and smiled softly. He returned the smile and drew her closer to his chest.

There really was no need for words.

I just finished a box of tissues. XD. Off to find another. happy.gif

Edited by peanutbutter126, 13 November 2008 - 08:38 AM.

#40 MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

*Meow*

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:my boyfriend,Narusaku,Ragnarok, Narusaku, Digimon 03, Narusaku fics, Games. have I mention Narusaku?

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:21 AM

ZOMG!! I Love your fics *Punts herself for not reading it before* and... AYA FOR SHORTY Alliance!! a_dance.gif I'll Join too (5'2... and I WAS 5'3 shamefulcry0js.gif) hmm... *takes a lick* you need more milk XDD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users