• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#1 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:46 AM

Hai hai! I was told to post more, so I'm making a blog thingamawhatsit! Plus, I feel like it will help me feel like writing more, and maybe get used to this place.

Yey, blogs!

(...)

._.

(Rainy has never had a blog before, as you can probably tell...Oh, well.)

A little about Rainy:

Species: ?!?! Just kidding. I'm human!

Name: Just call me Rainy, because that's good enough for now! tongue.gif

Gender: ??? I'll never tell. I like to be mysterious. You're welcome to guess, but I might not tell you happy.gif

Location: Behind you! Never mind, I'm on the ceiling now :3 /cough Florida! I know, it's like I'm in the wrong state for rain, right?

Things that I like: (I'm gonna lump this in with my hobbies) Writing, reading, listening to music, drawing, fooling around with photoshop, the beach, being a shut-in (Until my friends drag me out of the house. Sunlight! IT BURNS!), anime, manga, cooking, taking things apart and putting them back together, and being the occasional troll. There are more things I'm sure, but I'll add them later if I think of them. Oh, and CUPCAKES! Akise from Mirai Nikki! Ooooo, goodness! /fangasms--girls, I meant fangirls...clearly.

My dislikes: Any literature that has an excessive amount of my peeves regarding fiction. Bad parodies. Dahvie Vanity. Fruits Basket. Bad Parodies that make fun of other bad parodies. Hetalia. Sasuke Uchiha. This seems kinda random. I love life, so I guess this is all internets business. I guess there aren't a lot of things that I don't like...hum.

Personality: While I appear to be pretty ecstatic through the way I type sometimes, I like to act professional as well. TEH INTURNETZ R SRS BSNS. Oh, there I go again, not acting at all profession. /pout I'm pretty reserved unless I'm in a place where I feel it is appropriate to act silly.

I guess that's normal; that's normal, right?

I LAK BIG WURDS AND I WILL USE ZEM ALOOOT. But mostly, I think I will act silly. I'll put on my srs faec in heated debates, or when I'm in writing mode. /nods Mah srs faec mad.gif Das mah srs faec!

Why I am here: To write fanfiction for allllllllllllllllll the NaruSaku lovers! This site is one of a kind! I will do other pairings as well, as I have said in my introduction thread. Right now I'm currently working on a NaruSaku fic though, so that will come first biggrin.gif

Hum, I can't think of anything else to add here, so for now that's all. I think I'll just use my blog for updates for my fiction or just to vent about my lack of work on my fiction. I probably won't report on much on anything else though, seeing as, well, too much stuff just happens!

kruemelmonsteryn0.gif That is all~

-Rainy

Edited by Rainy Daze, 07 March 2012 - 07:48 AM.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#2 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:00 AM

Awesome that you decided to make yourself a blog. They always help me when I can't seem to writing anything appealing biggrin.gif I really look forward to the stories you have planned for the forum!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#3 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:02 AM

Cool that you have wrote a blog, what sort of music do you like?

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#4 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:07 AM

hey good luck for the fic . When it will come i 'll be the first who 'll read it . Have fun

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

Good to see you made a blog on here. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#6 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE (Anguyen92 @ Mar 7 2012, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool that you have wrote a blog, what sort of music do you like?

I like a little of everything, (Metal, dubstep, Tactical Sekt, weird suff, ect.) but I usually listen to instrumental stuff when I'm writing. Music with lyrics can be distracted, yeah ^^;; I usually listen to Jia Peng Fang <3

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

#7 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

Blog entry#1

Amaged...It's so late but I'm so being a lamer tomorrow and not doing anything; it's decided. And yes, lamer is now a word /nods

/squeals
Ohai!

I suppose I probably should have mentioned this in my interests but I do enjoy a bit of gore. I promise you won't see any in my stories, but I do like gory anime. Some of my favorites include:

Higurashi-- AND THEN THAT GIRL, SHE TOOK THE KNIFE AND SHE--YOOOOOOO!!!!111
Mirai Nikki (Cos Akise, duh wink.gif)
Umineko (Because, Kanon!)
Deadman Wonderland (Just...just all of it...all of it.)

...Wow, I guess I haven't seen much, after all! Although, Higurashi is like 4 seasons, so that kept me pretty preoccupied as far as watching anime went, for a while. I would have said Elfin Lied, however I simply didn't like it.

I am a strange person, and you will soon learn this.

Don't worry though, I think you'll like it (:

-Rainy

Congratulations.

#8 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 7 2012, 02:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why I am here: To write fanfiction for allllllllllllllllll the NaruSaku lovers! This site is one of a kind! I will do other pairings as well, as I have said in my introduction thread. Right now I'm currently working on a NaruSaku fic though, so that will come first biggrin.gif

Hello Rainy! wave.gif What type of fanfiction do you write?

utter cuteness! --Click here to view--

I love God. <3

#9 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

The name's Greed. Nice to meet you. cool.gif

We're already met once in another thread, but I felt a proper introduction was in order.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#10 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

@Kyrie: Hello Kyrie! /waves I enjoy writing fanfiction with romance and lots of action/adventure going on. It's like a huuuuuge fanfiction tornado of romantic/adventurey chaos!

@Greed: Oh, yes we have met before. Nice to see you again! I'm glad you came by to see my blog ^^

@Konan-chan: Hi Konan! /waves It's nice to meet you too! Hehe, I'm glad that everyone is looking forward to reading my story! I got chapter one completed last night, but it is soooo long! O: Sasuke Uchiha...I dunno how I feel about him anymore, so I tossed him in with my dislikes haha. As for Sai, he's one of my favorite anime characters. According to most, he enjoys that word very much, along with other suggestive words, but in my fics I usually pair him with Sakura; for teh lulz.

Congratulations.

#11 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:15 AM

Blog entry#2

/head+desk

Just finished revising the first chapter of my story! My fingers hurt...T~T

Today was a pretty boring day, but I managed to get some stuff done, at least. Ya know? Just simple boring stuff that has to get done. Then, just now, I hopped onto H&E to see what other fun stuffs I could do with mah blog! I had a look at Leo's Kushina's blog, and I kinda liked this little cool questionnaire thing they had there, so I'ma steal do it too! Okay, here we go!

10 things you wish you could say to different people right now:

1. "What is so fun about minecraft?! Seriously!"

2. "Are you mad at me?"

3. "I kind of miss you"

4. "You are so awesome!"

5. "Please stop calling me!"

6. "Why can't you just ignore her if she bothers you that much?"

7. "I'm jealous of your phone..."

8. "What's so great about Vocaloid?"

9. "Please play the HEYYYY song! Right now!"

10. "Terrash*t could really use a WISH right now!"

09 things about yourself:

1. I like cheese.

2. I'm a closet anime/manga fan
3. I like to keep my gender unknown on the internet!

4. I have an unhealthy obsession with Akise from Mirai Nikki.

5. I'm pretty damn short.

6. I have a terrible time specifically saying what I mean to other people in a verbal sense, but how I feel and what I mean come out perfectly through text or writing.

7. My hair...it can't be tamed!

8. I have a keyboard but I'm not entirely sure about my musical skills.

9. I love oreos. Especially the mint ones!

08 ways to win your heart:

1. Be honest with yourself; don't lie to others.

2. BE yourself; trying to be someone else is too hard and plus it's lame,

3. Be happy with what you have because there are others out there who have less.

4. Have an open mind; open yourself a little to other people's opinons and try to look at things from another perspective.

5. Laugh a little! Brooding people are soooo boring! Plus, it's depressing.

6. Be creative; I'm big on creativity, and I like to have creative people around me. I'm like Gai and Lee, only it's all about creativity.

7. Be artistic! Artistic doesn't just mean drawing and and writing. Just because you can't do either of those, doesn't mean you don't have the ability to be artistic.

8. Don't give up! Quitters are so lame! If life throws you lemon, make lemon bars!

07 things that cross your mind a lot:

1. "I'm pretty kitten at math..."
2. "Whatever"
3. "How does this work?"
4. "I get so many calls but no texts!"
5. "I think I can do better than that"
6. "AKISEEEEEEEE!"
7. "YOOOOOO!"

06 things you do before you fall asleep:

1. Hop on YouTube.
2. Brush my teeth.
3. Read fanfiction.
4. Look at my fanfiction page and scowl at the lack of unfinished fanfiction there.
5. Listen to music.
6. Make sure my phone is charging.

05 people who mean a lot:

1. My brother.
2. My parents.
3. My dog? Not really a person...I guess.
4. My frans!
5. Myself. I have to matter to myself too, right?

04 things you're wearing right now:

1. Lady Gaga shirt
2. Jeans
3. Sweater
4. My piercings? /frown Gosh, I sound like a lamer.

03 songs that you listen to often (currently):

1. Last Song - Ishikawa Hideo
2. Love and Truth - Yui
3. Silent Moon - Jia Peng Fang

02 things you want to do before you die:

1. LIVE
2. Get married and make babehs

01 confession:

I used to ship SasuNaru. Hardcore.

/shot

Anyway, chapter one of What Matters Most (name might change, I'm not liking it that much) should be up...tonight, maybe?

Until then~

-Rainy

Edited by Rainy Daze, 08 March 2012 - 05:40 AM.

Congratulations.

#12 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:51 AM

What's so fun about Minecraft? Funny you mention that. I have no idea. I'm playing it right now, and it's so addicting for it being sooooo...what's the word I'm looking for...maybe mediocre.

Looking forward to the fanfic. I used to write, but college kind of killed my will to write for fun. You'd be surprised, but there is a lot of writing involved in an English major.

Also the whole "keeping your gender a secret" makes me chuckle. You remind me of someone else on here because of it.

Edited by TheOmegaMan, 08 March 2012 - 05:53 AM.

#13 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:03 AM

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to what you have to write.

#14 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:17 AM

@Greed: Oh, I know! My friends always try to get me to play it, but I'm like, "NUUU! It's so blocky and weird-like!" haha.

I haven't started college yet, but I'd like to study things like literature, English, ect. For now, I'm just working. I'm not exactly sure if going to school yet is the right thing for me at the moment, so I'm just goin' with the flow. In regards to the thing about my gender, I'm not always good at keeping it a secret. Just by completing that long list, I almost made a huuuuge hint! I deleted it quick though, hehe biggrin.gif

@Dragunov: Thank you! Oooh, I need to get to uploading that!

/skips off to the library section

Congratulations.

#15 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:25 AM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 8 2012, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Greed: Oh, I know! My friends always try to get me to play it, but I'm like, "NUUU! It's so blocky and weird-like!" haha.

I haven't started college yet, but I'd like to study things like literature, English, ect. For now, I'm just working. I'm not exactly sure if going to school yet is the right thing for me at the moment, so I'm just goin' with the flow. In regards to the thing about my gender, I'm not always good at keeping it a secret. Just by completing that long list, I almost made a huuuuge hint! I deleted it quick though, hehe biggrin.gif

Well if it's any consolation to you, school is the right thing for everyone. Not because you need it to get ahead in life, but because everyone should try and feel educated and expand their knowledge. As Greed my life long dream is immortality ;D Have to work for it somehow.

And as for the hint. Pretty sure I caught it. tongue.gif No big deal or anything.

#16 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

@Greed: You're right, and I'm 90% sure I want to further my education with college. I graduated last year, but some things have been going on in my life that have made me hesitate in moving on ^^;; Sometimes there are things you need to reflect on or work out before you're 100% sure you want to take a certain route.

Oh, you think you've figured it out? Ah, that's alright. I edited my post a while back but I suppose there is a chance you might have caught it haha.

Congratulations.

#17 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:39 AM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 8 2012, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Greed: You're right, and I'm 90% sure I want to further my education with college. I graduated last year, but some things have been going on in my life that have made me hesitate in moving on ^^;; Sometimes there are things you need to reflect on or work out before you're 100% sure you want to take a certain route.

I know how that is, but I've always been the type to move forward without too much looking forward or backwards.

My mom and father divorced last semester, and this semester my mother attempted suicide, and my father ended up in the hospital because of stress related issues concerning my mother. (Btw, I'm not someone who hides much on the internet if you can't tell) I just felt like my education was something I could use to make myself a name with. Something I would be able to bury the past with, and move on.

I suppose everyone's experiences are their own and they all have their own merits. But I wish you luck in your endeavors. If you ever feel like talking, you have a friend on this website, already. In fact you should come to the chat.

xat.com/keepersheavenandearth

All our welcome.

#18 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:48 AM

@Greed: Thanks! That means a lot. I'm glad to already have a friend here ^^ Um...alright I'll come check it out.

Congratulations.

#19 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

Looking forward to seeing what you write for fan fiction. smile.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#20 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

Blog entry#3

Uguuuuu! The Naruto world has challenged me to put my geography skills to use! But you know, it's so fun to make up things about the unknown countries. It's like making your own little country! Really great, because I love describing scenery. I really had to do my research on the Lightning Country, though. I mean, obviously, there is now some form of alliance between Fire and Lightning now, and anyway, I need that to be true, because it has to work into my story. One thing I hadn't exactly realized was that Cloud had two jinchuurikis at one time. Two! Fortunately, I'm bringing the Akatsuki in to wipe out most of the Jinchuuriki, so I don't have to deal with that mess. I only need Killer Bee anyway.

I'm having so much fun with the world map though, seriously. There's so much information to soak in that I was unaware of! Fire is just smack dab in the middle of everything, basically, so that gives me a lot of border countries to work with. This is perfect for a long, fun-filled adventure.

Anyway, I'm taking some notes :3

Bai bai!

-Rainyy

Congratulations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users