• Please log in to reply
31574 replies to this topic

#27661 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 05 August 2019 - 11:18 AM

I don't know exactly. I have to count them, but she is in most of them. I guarantee close to 11,000 pages she is in.

I'd say around there to maybe a bit more that's all 72 volumes right?

#27662 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 02:17 PM

And in Orihime's case, she actually developed and wasn't just defined by her feelings for Ichigo, but her kind and sweet nature, even if she also was a good bit flighty. It never made sense to me in the slightest why Hinata became so damn popular outside of people who just felt sorry for her in spite of the fact if you remove her from the story, it basically could be the same more or less, outside of the awful ending ruining everything.

In Bleach's case, the only reason people hate the ending feels like it's because of their pairing not being canon, even if you need to pay attention to see that there's hints to Ichigo and Orihime getting together like there is with Rukia and Renji. Plus here's the other thing; if Ichigo did end up with Rukia, we're talking about the fact he'd have to possibly give up being human by going to Soul Society to be with her, and that isn't who Ichigo is. He's always valued his humanity, and the fact too even as close as he and Rukia were, I don't see for them what I saw with Ichigo and Orihime at times.

Inoue always try her hardest to be at Ichigo side, fighting together with him. She know her limit , she know that she is weak , but she try her hardest to train and she NEVER EVER jump into battle because she knows that she only become a burden for Ichigo.

Hinata was like :

tenor.gif

And she only jump in when Naruto is about to die. She like seeing Naruto suffer from behind a tree because , for her Naruto is just like an actor in a hero movie. She likes to see him die try and triumph.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#27663 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 03:29 PM

Inoue always try her hardest to be at Ichigo side, fighting together with him. She know her limit , she know that she is weak , but she try her hardest to train and she NEVER EVER jump into battle because she knows that she only become a burden for Ichigo.

Hinata was like :

tenor.gif

And she only jump in when Naruto is about to die. She like seeing Naruto suffer from behind a tree because , for her Naruto is just like an actor in a hero movie. She likes to see him die try and triumph.

Yup! Plus Orihime believed in Ichigo no matter what. Hinata seemed to always WANT Naruto to fail just to prop herself up, since all she ever did was watch and never believed in him, just because she knew if she did, it'd mean the "proud failure" she saw would just leave her behind. XP

#27664 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 05 August 2019 - 04:16 PM

Hinata was like :
tenor.gif

Also if hinata cares about Naruto where was she went Naruto failed the graduation exam in the magna. Cause hinata doesn't show up til 40 chapters in.

#27665 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 04:16 PM

Yup! Plus Orihime believed in Ichigo no matter what. Hinata seemed to always WANT Naruto to fail just to prop herself up, since all she ever did was watch and never believed in him, just because she knew if she did, it'd mean the "proud failure" she saw would just leave her behind. XP

At least Sakura has faith in Naruto hinata has no faith in him just look at Naruto vs kiba.

#27666 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 06:57 PM

I'd say around there to maybe a bit more that's all 72 volumes right?

Yes. Sakura makes an appearance in most of the manga.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27667 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:27 AM

/\ And all the movies. I think she and Naruto are the only ones who are in every movie. Hinata, however, gets told off by Sasuke in one of them. lol

Isn't Hinata in only like 15 pages in the manga before the final arc?

#27668 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:01 PM

/\ And all the movies. I think she and Naruto are the only ones who are in every movie. Hinata, however, gets told off by Sasuke in one of them. lol

Like myself and Vanitas found out. She is in 484 pages in the manga of the total 72 volumes. 38 pages of those are NH interaction, but one of those pages is merely a title card and 7 more were made after the Naruto the Last movie started in production so they don't really count since they knew Nh was going to be canon anyway and Kishimoto just put them in to force feed NH moments to make it seem like "they have development."

This includes the "cupid Neji" death scene.

tumblr_niry4fF8L01u56cs3o1_1280.jpg

Edited by James S Cassidy, 07 August 2019 - 04:09 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27669 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:42 PM

At least Sakura has faith in Naruto hinata has no faith in him just look at Naruto vs kiba.

Or Naruto vs. Neji after Naruto took the 8 Trigrams 64 Palms from Neji. Hell, Hinata freaked over ONE KICK from Obito to Naruto

#27670 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:56 PM

Like myself and Vanitas found out. She is in 484 pages in the manga of the total 72 volumes. 38 pages of those are NH interaction, but one of those pages is merely a title card and 7 more were made after the Naruto the Last movie started in production so they don't really count since they knew Nh was going to be canon anyway and Kishimoto just put them in to force feed NH moments to make it seem like "they have development."

Or...how to destroy 15 years of development in 38 pages. 

#27671 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:01 PM

I've watched all the movies and the ones before the last and hinata did next to nothing in any of them in bonds she does nothing and disappear for a good chunk of the movie, will of fire she does little, same for blood prison, bolt she does next to nothing and sends her son to get her husband, ( I feel like vomiting every time I say that)

#27672 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:02 PM

Or Naruto vs. Neji after Naruto took the 8 Trigrams 64 Palms from Neji. Hell, Hinata freaked over ONE KICK from Obito to Naruto

Really I must have missed that part with obito.

#27673 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:12 PM

Really I must have missed that part with obito.

That was while Sasuke was fighting Itachi and Obito was still known as Tobi, Vanitas. He was stopping Naruto and the others from going after Sasuke and just kicked Naruto hard causing only Hinata to freak. But Sakura told Hinata to focus on Obito/Tobi and saying too how itd take more than that to stop Naruto in his tracks.

More proof Hinata loves to see Naruto fail to prop herself up and how she didnt EVER believe in him and what he can do.

#27674 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:47 PM

That was while Sasuke was fighting Itachi and Obito was still known as Tobi, Vanitas. He was stopping Naruto and the others from going after Sasuke and just kicked Naruto hard causing only Hinata to freak. But Sakura told Hinata to focus on Obito/Tobi and saying too how itd take more than that to stop Naruto in his tracks.
More proof Hinata loves to see Naruto fail to prop herself up and how she didnt EVER believe in him and what he can do.

Oh okay thanks that fight got so boring since it felt like nothing happened the whole time.
Sounds about right hinata is a monster.

#27675 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 06:03 PM

Oddly enough, this scene is actually one of my favorite NaruSaku interactions. I feel like both their characters level up there. Sakura is confident in her skills, in her knowledge of Naruto's skills and in her support of him. In that one scene she illustrates the gulf between her and Hinata. Hinata is still holding on to her childish fantasy of Naruto, while Sakura understands exactly who he is and just how powerful he is. And Sakura has no problem correcting Hinata. It's not meanness either — as NH fans love to paint Sakura that way. Instead it's the attitude of a true partner. And Hinata is showing just how far away she is from knowing the real Naruto. 

And as if to reinforce all that, in the next panels Naruto explodes out of the water, angry and powerful, proving he isn't taken down so easily. So Naruto's actions verify that Sakura was right, and that they are completely in sync. They don't even look at each other or interact - they just are in sync. This partnership doesn't happen in NH or SS, either before or after.

To me, it's an awesome little NS moment, and Sakura telling off a hand-wringing Hinata is just the icing on the cake.  :D

#27676 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 August 2019 - 07:58 PM

Oddly enough, this scene is actually one of my favorite NaruSaku interactions. I feel like both their characters level up there. Sakura is confident in her skills, in her knowledge of Naruto's skills and in her support of him. In that one scene she illustrates the gulf between her and Hinata. Hinata is still holding on to her childish fantasy of Naruto, while Sakura understands exactly who he is and just how powerful he is. And Sakura has no problem correcting Hinata. It's not meanness either — as NH fans love to paint Sakura that way. Instead it's the attitude of a true partner. And Hinata is showing just how far away she is from knowing the real Naruto. 

And as if to reinforce all that, in the next panels Naruto explodes out of the water, angry and powerful, proving he isn't taken down so easily. So Naruto's actions verify that Sakura was right, and that they are completely in sync. They don't even look at each other or interact - they just are in sync. This partnership doesn't happen in NH or SS, either before or after.

To me, it's an awesome little NS moment, and Sakura telling off a hand-wringing Hinata is just the icing on the cake.  :D

AMEN!!!

At the time, NH was jealous and mad that Sakura told Hinata off like that because it's the truth. It's the reason why the NaruSaku bond was strong and made sense before the "canon" purge.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#27677 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:02 PM

I know what you mean, Tricksie :D It shows too how Sakura knows Naruto best of all, like how she was his strongest supporter in his fight with Neji, when everyone else was writing him off as hopelessly outclassed, and how she was his loudest supporter in his fight with Kiba. It shows how Sakura had gone from thinking she knew Naruto to KNOWING Naruto best of everyone.

AMEN!!!

At the time, NH was jealous and mad that Sakura told Hinata off like that because it's the truth. It's the reason why the NaruSaku bond was strong and made sense before the "canon" purge.

Right?! That's what I always felt too with that. Just like how they were bitter and jealous when Sakura hugged Naruto after his confronting Nagato, even if she bonked him on the head first for his being reckless, then just hugging him for all he did, and her also thankful he was OK.

#27678 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:34 PM

I know what you mean, Tricksie :D It shows too how Sakura knows Naruto best of all, like how she was his strongest supporter in his fight with Neji, when everyone else was writing him off as hopelessly outclassed, and how she was his loudest supporter in his fight with Kiba. It shows how Sakura had gone from thinking she knew Naruto to KNOWING Naruto best of everyone.

Right?! That's what I always felt too with that. Just like how they were bitter and jealous when Sakura hugged Naruto after his confronting Nagato, even if she bonked him on the head first for his being reckless, then just hugging him for all he did, and her also thankful he was OK.

Agreed but the thing they always say is she lied to him, I mean she may have but she was trying to protect him and stop chasing Sasuke cause he would have been killed.
Geez it's like Sakura can't be a friend and care about Naruto.

#27679 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 11:56 PM

Only 38? Top kittening kek.

#27680 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 12:04 AM

Only 38? Top kittening kek.

Yes it's baffling how this happened with that much development.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users