• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#1 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:12 AM

who y'all think will win.
I got my money on Mayweather, I believe PAC won't even touch him.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:12 AM

How many times have we been over this? It's never going to happen.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:22 AM

I do wonder if the streak would end...If so this year, this year is streak ending year.

#4 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:17 AM

Mayweather said he gone do it next year by May before his retirement. And he said it may happen twice. Mayweather has to do it, he wants to go down as the best and if don't do it then he won't go down as the best to mostly anyone.

@NaruSaku it ain't never gone end. He gone be 50-0 by his retirement. I garauntee that.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#5 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:22 AM

Mayweather said he gone do it next year by May before his retirement. And he said it may happen twice. Mayweather has to do it, he wants to go down as the best and if don't do it then he won't go down as the best to mostly anyone.

@NaruSaku it ain't never gone end. He gone be 50-0 by his retirement. I garauntee that.

Well I bet on Maidana for tonight so I hope not.

Also there's no way it's going to happen twice Mayweather only has 2 fights left on his contract after tonight. I doubt we'll ever see Mayweather vs Pacquiao unless he uses it to cash out for his last fight.

JLHza2T.png

#6 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:19 PM

Well I bet on Maidana for tonight so I hope not.

Also there's no way it's going to happen twice Mayweather only has 2 fights left on his contract after tonight. I doubt we'll ever see Mayweather vs Pacquiao unless he uses it to cash out for his last fight.

lol I'm sorry but you Fina lose your money.

And Mayweather gone cash in 300 million to fight PAC. He might use those two fights to bust PAC ass lol. And PAC can't win, he lost to Marquez who ridiculously lost to Floyd.

#7 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:06 AM

Bingo. Both sides are equally at fault, Mayweather has demanded too big of a cut, and Manny would not accept olympic drug testing, plus many other ridicolous demands by both camps.

If it were to ever happen, I'd bet Mayweather, because he is a great boxer and counterpuncher, Manny is a boxer puncher who comes forward and throws a lot of punches and plays right into Mayweather's style. Styles make fights. That's why Marquez has always been Pacquaio's problem.

At best, we can only hope Floyd fights the winner of Kell Brook-Amir Khan, or rematches Miguel Cotto. Those fights are possible.

For Manny, I think his best option is to fight the undisputed champion of the 140 divison, Danny Garcia. A boxer puncher in his own right, who also counters.

Once again, we will never see this fight happen. And it friggin blows, this would never happen back in the sport's golden days.

Edited by Mik3, 14 September 2014 - 01:08 AM.

\

#8 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:31 AM

Bingo. Both sides are equally at fault, Mayweather has demanded too big of a cut, and Manny would not accept olympic drug testing, plus many other ridicolous demands by both camps.

If it were to ever happen, I'd bet Mayweather, because he is a great boxer and counterpuncher, Manny is a boxer puncher who comes forward and throws a lot of punches and plays right into Mayweather's style. Styles make fights. That's why Marquez has always been Pacquaio's problem.

At best, we can only hope Floyd fights the winner of Kell Brook-Amir Khan, or rematches Miguel Cotto. Those fights are possible.

For Manny, I think his best option is to fight the undisputed champion of the 140 divison, Danny Garcia. A boxer puncher in his own right, who also counters.

Once again, we will never see this fight happen. And it friggin blows, this would never happen back in the sport's golden days.

it's actually up to Manny now, They think a Floyd has been ducking and dodging when it's been said to be the other way around as well. They say Manny has been avoiding Floyd too.

Floyd is retiring next year and he confirmed it once again tonight after the fight, that he will fight Pacquiao. Mayweather was smart with it, this is the fight everyone wants to see and who doesn't want a big payday for their last fight before retirement. The fight will happen Mayweather wants it and Manny wants it so we just have to buckle down and wait until May or June and see what happens.

#9 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

I doubt it will happen.

#10 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:32 PM

The chances of seeing these two fight is almost zero.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#11 Sprite

Sprite

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:46 AM

The chances of seeing these two fight is almost zero.

naw bra, Mayweather already called him out. Mayweather already knows if he don't fight PAC he won't be regarded as the best pound4pound fighter.

#12 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:13 AM

naw bra, Mayweather already called him out. Mayweather already knows if he don't fight PAC he won't be regarded as the best pound4pound fighter.

Mayweather "called" him out hundreds of times, and every single time Mayweather backs out. Every single time there's some sort of an excuse. Not enough money, refusal of drug test, etc.

We just have to face the facts that this fight will not happen.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#13 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:42 AM

Mayweather "called" him out hundreds of times, and every single time Mayweather backs out. Every single time there's some sort of an excuse. Not enough money, refusal of drug test, etc.
We just have to face the facts that this fight will not happen.

show me a time with proof that Mayweather backed out except the time when Mayweather wanted a drug test for steroids( which I don't believe neither) people make misleading videos to make Mayweather look bad all the time because they can't stand the fact that a sorry to sound racist, that a black man is dominating all they Mexican boxers that's the problem I can see here because who complains about the Floyd all the time? Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Brazillians you name it. Complaining that he runs all the time, the object is to hit and not get hit. I didn't see them complaining about Wilfredo Benitez who fought the same way as Floyd but obviously it's because Benitiz had Spanish heritage and because he was Spanish himself. And Mayweather isn't ducking Manny for one simple reason, MAYWEATHER WANRS THAT PAYCHECK, HE WANTS TO GO DOWN AS THE BEST P4P FIGHTER IN HISTORY AND DUCKING WOULDN'T GET HIM THERE AND HE KNOWS IT. We all forget Mayweather is a also a business man and he knows how to market his fights. See for example how he gave Maidana a rematch? Because he knew what everyone wanted to see and pay for. No matter how you slice it, Mayweather is 47-0 and he isn't ducking anyone but he is fighting everyone when he knows he'll get paid the most and if fights PAC for his last fight both things will happen in many peoples eyes: biggest paycheck of his career and he will go down as the best P4P fighter.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 14 October 2014 - 09:47 AM.

#14 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 03:11 PM

show me a time with proof that Mayweather backed out except the time when Mayweather wanted a drug test for steroids( which I don't believe neither) people make misleading videos to make Mayweather look bad all the time because they can't stand the fact that a sorry to sound racist, that a black man is dominating all they Mexican boxers that's the problem I can see here because who complains about the Floyd all the time? Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Brazillians you name it. Complaining that he runs all the time, the object is to hit and not get hit. I didn't see them complaining about Wilfredo Benitez who fought the same way as Floyd but obviously it's because Benitiz had Spanish heritage and because he was Spanish himself. And Mayweather isn't ducking Manny for one simple reason, MAYWEATHER WANRS THAT PAYCHECK, HE WANTS TO GO DOWN AS THE BEST P4P FIGHTER IN HISTORY AND DUCKING WOULDN'T GET HIM THERE AND HE KNOWS IT. We all forget Mayweather is a also a business man and he knows how to market his fights. See for example how he gave Maidana a rematch? Because he knew what everyone wanted to see and pay for. No matter how you slice it, Mayweather is 47-0 and he isn't ducking anyone but he is fighting everyone when he knows he'll get paid the most and if fights PAC for his last fight both things will happen in many peoples eyes: biggest paycheck of his career and he will go down as the best P4P fighter.

Just go on Google or YouTube and read/view his interviews where he talks about his cough upcoming cough fight with Manny.

Mayweather is indeed 47-0 but that's only because he carefully choices his fights. He doesn't want to fight Manny because knows there's a chance his going to lose. Mayweather doesn't want that 47-1. It's too embarrassing for him.

Don't take this comment as a Mayweather isn't a good boxer. He's amazing actually.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#15 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:42 PM

Just go on Google or YouTube and read/view his interviews where he talks about his cough upcoming cough fight with Manny.
Mayweather is indeed 47-0 but that's only because he carefully choices his fights. He doesn't want to fight Manny because knows there's a chance his going to lose. Mayweather doesn't want that 47-1. It's too embarrassing for him.
Don't take this comment as a Mayweather isn't a good boxer. He's amazing actually.

I'm not attacking you directly so if I came off like that my fault. I seen them recently to see what all the trouble was and he's clearly saying it will happen if it presents itself. Manny has been ducking too he's been ducking the entire Welterweight class. Mayweather has fought fighters better than PAC, Cotto to name one and beat him and Floyd's too confident to believe that he beat fighters such as Marquez who gracefully whupped PAC's ass to a pulp and knocked him out at least 3 times in one fight. So I doubt Mayweather is scared of PAC when he beat the man who destroyed PAC. And I wasn't taking your comment the wrong way I understand bra. He is amazing he got the sweet science in his blood.

#16 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:03 AM

It looks like there is a high chance we might get it next year guys, so get hype about it. MP FTW!!

Edited by yellowflash, 21 December 2014 - 01:48 PM.

#17 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:36 PM

two old dudes out of their prime? no thnx.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#18 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:49 PM

two old dudes out of their prime? no thnx.

I don't care, I still think it will be an interesting match up.

Edited by yellowflash, 20 December 2014 - 07:49 PM.

#19 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:25 PM

OMG IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#20 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:26 PM

The fight will happen

News from ESPN

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users