Close
Photo

Nigahiga Naruto Fake Movie Trailer in Japan! And a beautiful Sakura makeup Tutorial by sasaki asahi!

HetareBBoy as Gaara megwin as Neji Ryan Higa as Naruto sean fujiyoshi as shikamaru Orson Machizuki as sasuke sasaki asahi as sakura kenroku as lee someone as kakashi someone as iruka

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

http://m.youtube.com...?&desktop_uri=/

Heres the video Ryan Higa made featuring the top ten popular naruto characters in japan with beautiful scenery! :excited: but itachi wasnt there. Its awesome I loved it! Ryan fits as naruto due to his personality and rough face features! Sasaki asahi made a beautiful sakura and since she has the same personality!! And not to mention her perfect body that matches sakuras and that beauty! Awesome!

http://m.youtube.com...top_uri=/higatv
Nigahiga's VLOG in japan!

http://m.youtube.com...eature=youtu.be

This is the sakura haruno makeup tutorial by sasaki asahi! Also some team 7 and shikamaru interaction and posing!

I swear to god someone has to make gifs of sakura and ryan together! :smug: and team 7 gifs and pictures of these videos!

Ryan higa truly does like sakura, shikamaru, neji and gaara! And sasaki sure likes sakura as well! Not a surprise! They ARE japanese! :wibble:

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#2 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:05 PM

I saw the vid. It was hillarius. especially the last NS scene :D

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

This is also a nice promotion for the series, because I don't think all of his 9,000,000 subs are Naruto fans! :D

ナルサク

#4 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

This is also a nice promotion for the series, because I don't think all of his 9,000,000 subs are Naruto fans! :D

Yeah. And Sakura was awesome in it. Hopefully the fans that decide to start watching Naruto because of his video will get a good vibe from her from the start. Unlike the people who go to forums like NB before deciding to watch it, and right away hate Sakura for no good reason at all.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#5 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this XD Especially when Goku made an appearance, his exit, was, HILARIOUS! 

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#6 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:36 PM

Yeah. And Sakura was awesome in it. Hopefully the fans that decide to start watching Naruto because of his video will get a good vibe from her from the start. Unlike the people who go to forums like NB before deciding to watch it, and right away hate Sakura for no good reason at all.

Actually.. Ryan had jokingly said "Oh Sakura, you're such a whore" in one of his earlier videos.. :(

Some of his super-fans might follow whatever he said and get the hate-sakura trend as well..

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#7 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

Actually.. Ryan had jokingly said "Oh Sakura, you're such a whore" in one of his earlier videos.. :(

Some of his super-fans might follow whatever he said and get the hate-sakura trend as well..

Which one?

ナルサク

#8 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:58 PM

But that isn't Ryan's fault. He's just poking fun at how some people have extreme view on characters.

Some think Sakura's a whore, some think Naruto's retarded, and some think Sasuke's an emo kitten.

#9 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

Which one?

- Immature guys xD

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#10 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

Actually, if you know ryan well, you'll know that he didnt mean it. The video was captioned "immature guys" basically hes showing the immsture people how they act, every act in that video was immature. I sent him an instant message on twitter (since im followimg him and hes following me) and asked him if he meant it. And he answered me 1 month later saying, "its captioned immature guys, it was meant for comedy." And I felt muuch better after that. Not only that, but he has a picture of himself on deviantart captioned, "im a whore :D" plus, if your gonna believe that then you should also believe the rest of the video as well.

Plus, ryan higa wouldnt include sakura or the fact that he reads naruto unless he likes sakura and is a fan of naruto manga. Proof of that is that he included sakura in his video along with shikamaru, lee, gaara, neji, kakashi, iruka and ofcosrse sasuke and naruto, which proves that these are his favourite characters. He's japanese, he knows the culture and wouldnt insult sakuras character. And ironicslly enough, his favourite characters are the top ten popular characters in naruto according to all the polls. The japanese fanbase favour these characters naturally.

Man, sakura was awesome in the video and shikamaru! ♥♥ and goku and sasuke and naruto ALL OF THEM!

I liked the scene where ryan (naruto) and sasaki (sakura) were sitting together in that japanese little dojo :smug:

"Sakura..sakura..y-your dripping crum-" "shannaaroo!" *BAM* "....yeah thats better now we can put the crums in their."

Lol! That couple is intense! xD

Sasaki is a japanese professional model and she did a sakurs make uo tutorial! ! Omg sasaki likes sakura!!!

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 05 August 2013 - 08:02 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#11 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:13 PM

Actually, if you know ryan well, you'll know that he didnt mean it. The video was captioned "immature guys" basically hes showing the immsture people how they act, every act in that video was immature. I sent him an instant message on twitter (since im followimg him and hes following me) and asked him if he meant it. And he answered me 1 month later saying, "its captioned immature guys, it was meant for comedy." And I felt muuch better after that. Not only that, but he has a picture of himself on deviantart captioned, "im a whore :D" plus, if your gonna believe that then you should also believe the rest of the video as well.

Yeah that's why I wrote Ryan had jokingly said. You actually got a reply from him that's so cool! I follow him on Twitter as well x)

He's japanese, he knows the culture and wouldnt insult sakuras character. And ironicslly enough, his favourite characters are the top ten popular characters in naruto according to all the polls. The japanese fanbase favour these characters naturally.

I thought he's Hawaiian/American?

I liked the scene where ryan (naruto) and sasaki (sakura) were sitting together in that japanese little dojo :smug:

"Sakura..sakura..y-your dripping crum-" "shannaaroo!" *BAM* "....yeah thats better now we can put the crums in their."

Lol! That couple is intense! xD

Yeah I like that part too.. it's totally how Naruto would act in front of Sakura x) Actually I find Ryan kinda looks like Naruto irl rofl.

Edited by Hanabi, 05 August 2013 - 08:14 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#12 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:20 PM

Yeah that's why I wrote Ryan had jokingly said. You actually got a reply from him that's so cool! I follow him on Twitter as well x)

Yeah I like that part too.. it's totally how Naruto would act in front of Sakura x) Actually I find Ryan kinda looks like Naruto irl rofl.

No hes japanese! XD and yeah sasaki and ryan are awesome as narusaku!

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:41 PM

Lol that was funny. Next to RvB movie trailer, this is one of better geek week videos.

#14 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

- Immature guys xD

When does he made the Sakura comment? I don't feel like watching the video for 7 minutes. :P

2XtVwF6.png

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:27 PM

When does he made the Sakura comment? I don't feel like watching the video for 7 minutes. :P

5:45 :P

ナルサク

#16 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:30 PM

So he put up the mature thing up after saying Sakura was a whore?

2XtVwF6.png

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:32 PM

So he put up the mature thing up after saying Sakura was a whore?

I think it was sarcasm.

Because yes ~~ it's soo mature to call an anime character a whore right? :P

Like that.

ナルサク

#18 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:44 PM

I think it was sarcasm.

Because yes ~~ it's soo mature to call an anime character a whore right? :P

Like that.

Oh. I just read Canadian_DJ post about him replying to her. Plus I'm pretty sure if he hated Sakura then he would like Hinata. If he liked Hinata, I'm pretty sure he would try to put a NaruHina moment in the Naruto parody video this topic is about. :P

2XtVwF6.png

#19 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:24 AM

This video had me cracking up! Shikamaru using Kage Mane no Jutsu to do the Gangnam Style dance killed me. :lmao:

#20 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:09 AM

This video had me cracking up! Shikamaru using Kage Mane no Jutsu to do the Gangnam Style dance killed me. :lmao:

And they all had super serious faces. :excited: 

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users