• This topic is locked This topic is locked
357 replies to this topic

#21 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

Why no one answer my question? shamefulcry0js.gif

#22 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:47 PM

^There's just a line xD

aw9vkj.gif

#23 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Aug 29 2012, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you guys think he tried to look for Rin after he "somehow" got out of the cave? I really want to see what happened to her, their relationship looks really important in this chapter, it must be a key to his hatred. But anyway I still think Obito is possessed by someone else, sorta like Menma from the movie.

I mean it's Obito's body but with someone else soul in it.

Here's a crazy theory:
--Click here to view--
What if...Obito was possessed by..Rin? I mean what if she survived or something and became a villain somehow? (I know ,crazy right tongue.gif?)

#24 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Aug 29 2012, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So the big question is, WHY????

Ditto.

So the only Uchiha who had anything that remotely resembles sanity are Itachi (and that's stretching it) and Shisui.

This chapter was a big let down to me for two reason.
  1. The chapter was so short, while it had the same amount of pages since there was no dialog or thoughts save for the first and last two pages.
  2. I was really hoping that Obito would be the sanest Uchiha but... and this leads me to ask
  1. How did Obito give Nagato the Rinnegan when Nagato is approximate the same age as Minato
  2. How did Obito even survive getting crushed, I'm pretty sure he would have at least gotten some brain damage, come to think about it that might be why he lost it.

Although I'm beginning to wonder if there were/are two Tobis, Obito and the one with long hair who was with the fourth Mizukage but I'm probably way off there.

On the other hand now we know that Guy's teammates were Ebisu and Genma. and that Ibiki and Hayate were teammates, and from the looks of it so were Asuma and Kurenai.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#25 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

Intense. Powerful. And a very interesting parallel. It was thought before that Sasuke and Gaara were the dark counterparts of Naruto, but now it appears that Obito has taken that spot.
Even though I was iffy about the Tobito theory, this was a great chapter.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#26 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

People are going to hate on how this is the obvious choice, but that doesn't make it any less of a choice. When it's an obvious choice, it just means Kishimoto had been planning it all along and we just figured it out. That happens a lot in literature.

Anyhow, I was so confused at first with the lack of texts laugh.gif. Throughout the flashbacks I was thinking, IT COULD STILL BE RIN! Still, this direction in the story certainly leads to lots of possibilities. Next chapter is big #600 so Kishimoto is going to have to do some extra special explaining. The cute parallels really is sad for Obito. But he needs something far greater to become this villain. Or is Kishimoto going to go in the love and create pure evil direction? Anyhow, I was just thinking, Obito wants to use Eternal Tsukuyomi, but he lacks an eye that can use that technique. Is that why Obito wants Sasuke? Because Sasuke and Itachi are the only ones that use the technique?

This was a great and well drawn chapter. The lack of words makes it all the more emotional

Edited by naruto-z, 29 August 2012 - 12:57 PM.

#27 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

I have always been iffy about Tobi giving Nagato his eyes. I don't know, seemed out of place and I hadn't heard of it until someone mentioned it. Where did we get that information exactly?

The entity Tobi could very well be someone else in Obito's body somehow. I mean, it doesn't appear to make any sense if that weren't the case.

I was thinking back to when Tobi was first introduced, he seemed very Obito like, but that slowly stopped happening and now it's all serious business.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#28 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Aug 29 2012, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have always been iffy about Tobi giving Nagato his eyes. I don't know, seemed out of place and I hadn't heard of it until someone mentioned it. Where did we get that information exactly?

When Tobi and Konan fought, Tobi said that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan.

Edited by Jake, 29 August 2012 - 01:08 PM.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#29 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:11 PM

But the timeline just doesn't match sad.gif About Nagato and all. And I thought Obito died before Minato was Hokage. But I liked the chapter, easy to "read" through XD

ナルサク

#30 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Aug 29 2012, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But the timeline just doesn't match sad.gif About Nagato and all. And I thought Obito died before Minato was Hokage. But I liked the chapter, easy to "read" through XD

Minato was already Hokage. If you look at the flashback scenes during the Chunin exams, you can already see Minato's face on the Hokage mountain

#31 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:17 PM

Hm.

Well, my most recent theory is that he got Obito's body later. I believe this because when he fought Minato, his arm melted off. He didn't seem to be a real body. Now he obviously is.

So back in the day, he could have given Nagato his eyes, fought Minato, etc. But now, he is in Obito's body. *somehow*

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#32 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Aug 29 2012, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree about the timeline thing.. Tobi looked like he was an adult when he tried to extract the Kyubi from Kushina but Kakashi and the rest of the jonin were 14-ish. I might suck at math but that just doesn't make sense. I don't know what's going on but I really want to point a finger at Orchimaru and maybe Kabuto too hm.png.

Edited by Bubbleyum, 29 August 2012 - 01:26 PM.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#33 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (Bubbleyum @ Aug 29 2012, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree about the timeline thing.. Tobi looked like he was an adult when he tried to extract the Kyubi from Kushina but Kakashi and the rest of the jonin were 14-ish. I might suck at math but that just doesn't make sense. I don't know what's going on but I really want to point a finger at Orchimaru and maybe Kabuto too hm.png.

Agreed. That is the only thing on my mind that can't be explained right now

#34 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:41 PM

Hey, what's up with the left side of his face? Looks like it was melted into him or something, maybe he stole an eye from a dead Uchiha.

ナルサク

#35 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Aug 29 2012, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, what's up with the left side of his face? Looks like it was melted into him or something, maybe he stole an eye from a dead Uchiha.

The left side of his face was crushed under those boulders. Remember?

#36 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Aug 29 2012, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The left side of his face was crushed under those boulders. Remember?

Yess but I hope his entire left body is like that too.

ナルサク

#37 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Aug 29 2012, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yess but I hope his entire left body is like that too.

I think it is..

His arm looks pretty fake though sort of reminds me of how Sasori's puppet body looked like too headscratch.gif.

#38 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Bubbleyum @ Aug 29 2012, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it is..

His arm looks pretty fake though sort of reminds me of how Sasori's puppet body looked like too headscratch.gif.

He keep changing them, remember how he lost an arm during the fight against Danzou and then Konan?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

Wow, NF crashed. But now...

I woke up and the first thing I did was to read. And man, do I ever feel so surprised. Okay, I have always thought it was Obito because of many reasons. It died down when he claims to be Madara. Then hints were dropping and bam, it happens. I love this chapter. No reading but picture is worth a thousand words. For each passing pages, I keep saying, "Why?" Why, why, why? Why Obito? Why did he becomes an evil threat to the world? Why he caused mayhem? Why trying to revive the beast? WHY!

A lot of answers will come. Overall, this chapter is unique compared to others. It really makes me feel suspenseful. It's like hearing a happy song turning into despair turning into vengeance. Next chapter will be story heavy

I'm not sure about you, but this is really making NaruSaku a seal deal. Why? Obito is officially a parallel to Naruto. He has failed in the end. He trying to do everything that go against Naruto wishes. Naruto, prove him wrong. Prove the world that there's always hope. Color me hyped.

#40 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Aug 29 2012, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He keep changing them, remember how he lost an arm during the fight against Danzou and then Konan?

@alexander bash.gif I totally forgot (derp moment).. So I wonder if the whole left side of his body is fake too then ohmy.gif or at least most of it maybe??

@NaruSaku4Life3g Good point I didn't think about that. I don't want to sound overcofident but that's one more reason why Narusaku is pretty much canon. Oh how I love the parallels biggrin.gif.

Edited by Bubbleyum, 29 August 2012 - 02:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users