This is one of the best fics i've ever read, can't wait for chapter 7

#22 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:26 PM

Okay...I'm still writting chapter seven...it's been a little hectic as of late and yea... I've gotten nine pages written and well I got a perfect ending for this chapter...I JUST CAN'T GET TO IT!!

and gamerman...no...

funny enough in math class today I caught myself writting the first bit of the first chapter to the second story...yeesh, well at least i got the idea out of my head.

Now if Kagai can just die! I don't like this man! RASENGAN!!!!!

seriously...I don't like him...why did I create him? so I can kill him! HAH

#23 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 04:13 PM

Bump...double post whatever...live with it.

I just finshed writting Chapter Seven: I'll Spill My Heart for You. I'm in the process of uploading it to Fanfiction and a link will be added shortly or later today.

Chapter Seven is the longest chapter at the moment, and at the very end I wrote a page covering a few things that the two did during their thirty months apart.

Also two events in the story happened to my parents, my dad and mom resectively, one is harder to find then the other if you ask me, so if you can name both events and what parent was involed...you'll get a cookie!

no actually...I need people for the chuunin exams...

so it's a little idiotic contest.

Two events in this chapter are real, one happened to my father the other to my mother.

Name both events and guess what parent was part of what event

PM me the answer do NOT post it here, if you do post it here and you ARE right it will be VOIDED and every correct entry after that.

If no one get it right well then...boy am I going to be screwed.

Link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2978738/7/

#24 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 02:53 PM

Double post I know...

Chapter Eight is almost done, I'm at 15 pages, TVs babbling about Fate, Linked dreams, a runaway Team 4 and a Sakura with yellow tipped hair.

This chapter is coming along fine, but I may not be released on Oct 11 like I hopped, I still haven't proofread it enough.

The chuunin exams are starting next chapter! But I don't want to copy the manga! New Examiners! New quests! I need ideas or I'm going to start stealing from a certain video game I've been playing, but I don't want to do that because it may ruin the second story. (Which I have confirmed, will be a crossover, hopefully not a crappy one. If anyone objects to it, say now or forever hold your peace)

If people do object or support that means I still got readers...thank god.

#25 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:57 PM

Well Naruto returns and he and Sakura enter the exams together but they may need a third member. So have someone replace Sasuke,cause some twist and turns during the second part, someone nearly killed in the third part.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#26 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 10:28 PM

Actually, they are going in as a two man team...I'm not going to go and make up some crappy OC just for that...

Now...how many times have I almost killed Sakura?

Chapter Eight is done, I just haven't proofread it or rewritten the ending again...I don't like it.

#27 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 19 October 2006 - 02:37 AM

So it will it be done by next week?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#28 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 10:22 PM

Sigh...I've been a little lazy, and swamped at school.

Uploading it right now actually, sorry to disappoint anyone, but the ending was a little forced, it's hinting towards the second story.

Linked dreams again...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2978738/8/

#29 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 10:29 PM

Double Postage

FINALLY I've started chapter nine, uhh yesterday...yea, I sorta lost my motivation to write, instead I found my motivation for something else!

Of course the really reason behind this post is to see if I have any devoted readers here, it's been a almost month since i've updated and I've only recieved like...four reviews, I'm not lying.

I don't want to drop this fic, but if the popularity is like rock bottom, I may just stickto /start drabbles then.

#30 jaquesparblue

jaquesparblue

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 12:24 AM

Yay!

And, euh, don't drop your fic just because a lack of reviews. Most readers are just to lazy to even consider reviewing, or because they think a review like "This is great! Please update soon!!11!" doesn't add any real value, like me. That doesn't mean that they think your fic sucks.

#31 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 01:07 AM

I guess your right, it just I ask for reviews ideas to help me along, it's just, I don't get any.

But I guess having 90 alerts and being on the favorites of 43 people isn't bad for a first fic.

Although I'm still trying to decide how the sequel is going to run so I can start setting up/planing the ending. I've already decided the fate of our couple, it's just how I'm going to play it out, and what path will they choose to walk afterwards?

Now I'm getting into spoilers, I've gotten three ideas for the paths, but I can only choose one.

The first idea is so overused...I hate using something that is over used, maybe that's why I have troubles deciding who to cosplay as...
The second idea will make the popularity hit rock bottom...it's out of the question now.
The last one; it would most likely mix together really well, but...can I do it?

#32 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:21 AM

Double post again.

I seriously need to get my act together, but then again being out and about all weekend doesn't help and making your writing arm go numb as to try to get your math homework done is just as bad, I haven't had the time to write, but, I'm working away!

Chuunin exam! START!

#33 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:51 PM

Goddamn it!

Chapter Nine: Chuunin Exams

I HAVE to start chapter ten soon before I forget what I want to write!!!!

#34 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 30 November 2006 - 04:24 PM

Awws yeah A good one!!!!
Just waiting for the 10 chappie
pite
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#35 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:15 PM

Hey matey. Like someone has said b'fore... most reader
are too lazy ta review.. (take me fer example..) That ain't mean
everyone hates ya story.... i'm glad that ye finally updated
and hope ye plan on postin the next chappie a hell lot faster than ya
did this un.....

#36 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 30 November 2006 - 07:28 PM

Good job Shouri. This chapter actually turned out pretty well. :thumbs:

#37 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 12:07 AM

Meh, I'm okay with the whole no review thing, it was just when I asked for adivce/ideas the first time around I didn't get a response at all!

Thankfully this time I'm getting a load...so I'll repeat myself here.

---------------------------

I'm not that creative to create the lineup for the final exams, so I want YOUR ideas! Of course, I'm thinking of having Naruto and Sakura duke it out in the finals! But if you wish to have Naruto or Sakura completely destroyed by some random genin, say it now...wow...that suger rush died pretty quickly.

--------------------------

Yea, anyway, so, after reading all the reviews I've already gotten, these are the current stats.

Naruto vs Sakura in the finals: 2
Naruto vs Sakura in the semi finals: 1
Naruto to defeat Netto in the current battle: 1
I'm a reader that doesn't like NaruSaku that much, but I love your Rockman Zero references: 1

Yes, that last one was for real... I'm safe to assume he doesn't hang around here.
The following review has been submitted to: Broken Soul: Saving the Promise Chapter: 1
-------------------
Nice fanfic. Tho im not much of a fan for the NaruxSaku fics, i enjoy this one very much. Also like the mention of Copy X from MMZ tongue.gif
-------------------

To do homework or not to do homework, that is the question!

I got an english thing on Hamlet tomorrow morning...I'm somewhat ready but I HATE writting essays.

#38 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 01:47 PM

I'VE STARTED QUOTING HAMLET!!!!! rawr.gif

ANYWAY CHAPTER 10 is out!

Chapter Ten: Challenge in the Sand

Took me 18 days to write this...once I start using the manga a a 'copy paste' guide it's easier but boring, I hate it, why do I do it? Because I am no good at adapting that's what.

I hope to get Eleven done by Christmas...but 6 days isn't enough.

#39 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 03:00 AM

....well then...shouting Chicken Wings was a bad idea...well, I'm going to start creating 'Broken Soul: Filling the Plot Holes'

most of it will be humour, it holds little releation to the actual storyline, it will fill any holes that I did not cover, like, how it Team 'Capcom' make it through after they lost their scroll? What's really going on with Sakura's hair? And any ideas by the readers, and if I have to keep watching Friends they way I am now I may just end up spoofing an episode or two...my brain doesn't want to listen or watch it anymore!

#40 karasu

karasu

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:46 PM

Good story, been following it on the fanfiction.net even reviewed there previously. Just waiting on your next Chapter, as for the Whole suffix and not some use the suffix as more like our pet names. So it's not exactly a step down per say if she did call him Naruto-kun. It would be no different then giving him a nickname or a substitute pet-name. Seeing as how you have her claiming it a step backwards I would stick with how you have it now no suffix. Just so you have consistency in your story and not having to go back change everything.

I was a little I guess you could say disappointed with the slight crossover of Rockman.exe but I guess it's better then the other ones people have used mixing in the genre of Kenshin, Yuyu Hakusho, Full-Metal Alchemist. It's cute sometimes but some take it over board and even more so when it's a "personal insert". The characters are often overpowered or completely out of place in the story though seems you are slowly trying to make them workable characters that fit. Oh well can only wait and see the next step no?

Basically the development is done well so far of the story, which is hard for a number of authors anymore it seems. They get something good going then crush it with a less then quality product or something corny that doesn't belong. Your writing thus far has proved consistant and quality though so I'm looking forward to the next chapter. a_plotting.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users