dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#10562 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:05 AM

Do you think Yagahi will speak to Kishi again?

Nope. Yahagi must be feeling sick how The foundation of Naruto was destroyed. I bet he regretted taking the promotion wished he stuck with Kishi for 15 years.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#10563 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:06 AM

Intelligent = Boy ?  :ermm:

You sexist prick.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Naruto=Boy 

:lmao:

#10564 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:07 AM

Well yeah, Pain obviously wouldn't have killed him. But he would have extracted his beast which would result in his death. And I doubt konoha regrouping and attempting a rescue would do any good since no one else was a match for Pain. Kakashi was dead and Tsunade was seriously incapitated

I'm not a Hinata fan, but I do think she played a part in Pain's defeat.

No you see you don't know that  there was still possibility  small or big doesn't matter  the right choice would have been to do that gather an rescue group  there were still capable Shinobies who could have put a fight like Konoha's clans enough for distraction to get Naruto out of there or release him from the roads  there are many possibilities  .

I'm not either but you're discarding what has been written in the manga  which is what NH are doing . You can't say she played an vital factor and she should get credit for her action when her actions were  deemed as reckless and stupid  its there in black and white that is a "Canon" fact . Hinata was being criticized by everyone of the Rookies  Sakura pointed this out first "You shouldn't have done that" that is put there to illustrate that point  . Hinata is lucky  that Minato put a safety seal if it weren't for that Naruto would have been dead either way bc Pain got him even in Ktuubi form . Its not Hinata who played a part in here but Minato by stopping that seal and allowing Naruto to fight properly again .  You can't  factor that Hinata played a part when she did nothing but made situation worse "canon fact " and Naruto's survival was based on luck , Hinata's part is creating drama only  that's all it is nothing more   .   

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 18 March 2015 - 12:11 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#10565 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:08 AM

Nope. Yahagi must be feeling sick how The foundation of Naruto was destroyed. I bet he regretted taking the promotion wished he stuck with Kishi for 15 years.

I'm not sure about that. If I were him I'd be glad to be done working with Kishi and getting a promotion that I deserved. But I guess if Yahagi actually cared about Naruto, and he might since he practically wrote the beginning of the story, then I could see your point.

No you see you don't know that  there was still possibility  small or big doesn't matter  the right choice would have been to do that gather an rescue group  there were still capable Shinobies who could have put a fight like Konoha's clans enough for distraction to get Naruto out of there or release him from the roads  there are many possibilities  .

I'm not either but you're discarding what has been written in the manga  which is what NH are doing . You can't say she played an vital factor and she should get credit for her action when her actions were  deemed as reckless and stupid  its there in black and white that is a "Canon" fact . Hinata was being criticized by everyone of the Rookies  Sakura pointed this out first "You shouldn't have done that" that is put there to illustrate that point  . Hinata is lucky  that Minato put a safety seal if it weren't for that Naruto would have been dead either way bc Pain got him even in Ktuubi form . Its not Hinata who played a part in here but Minato by stopping that seal and allowing Naruto to fight properly again .  You can't  factor that Hinata played a part when she did nothing but made situation worse "canon fact " and Naruto's survival was based on luck  . 

So that makes how many times Minato saved the village? Man, he really should have been the hero of the story.

Edited by RedFaction, 18 March 2015 - 12:10 AM.

#10566 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:08 AM

I'd rather die. :hm:

You're just still not there yet :fu:

Intelligent = Boy ? :ermm:
You sexist prick.

No no no, I imagined her to be like Naruto so I thought she was a he. But she's too intelligent to be Naruto hence I said "more intelligent version of Naruto".
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#10567 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:09 AM

tumblr_llkuymwBHy1qfdskco1_500.gif :zaru:

He is living the good life  :fu:

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#10568 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:11 AM

You're just still not there yet :fu:
No no no, I imagined her to be like Naruto so I thought she was a he. But she's too intelligent to be Naruto hence I said "more intelligent version of Naruto".

You've got more of a chance to witness theunburnt smile sincerely and compliment someone (and actually mean it) at the same time than converting me to a Hinata fan :chuckle:

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#10569 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:11 AM

I know, boo.  :lulz:

:fu:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#10570 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:12 AM

So what do you guys think about the modernization that happened between 699 and 700? Do you think it fits or feels out of place?

It made no sense indeed. 

It felt strange as hell and out of place, we never jnew much about how tech works in the Naruto's world, but there was a pretty big jump in only ten years since they already have kittening huges skscrappers

#10571 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:13 AM

@narutouzumaki
Why not? Just because it part of naruto doesn't mean it can't be change.
And yes, naruto could give his hokage position If that what the goal and the development of this manga.

#10572 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:16 AM

@narutouzumaki
And yes, naruto could give his hokage position If that what the goal and the development of this manga.

Indeed, just like Luffy is now focusing in eliminating corruption instead of becoming pirate king, Naruto could turn towards a more selfless goal like expanding peace and understanding through the world

Edited by Nar123, 18 March 2015 - 12:17 AM.

#10573 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:18 AM

I'm not sure about that. If I were him I'd be glad to be done working with Kishi and getting a promotion that I deserved. But I guess if Yahagi actually cared about Naruto, and he might since he practically wrote the beginning of the story, then I could see your point.

So that makes how many times Minato saved the village? Man, he really should have been the hero of the story.

To many times :zaru:  . But you know Hinakittens Hime Sama saved the day  by shaking her boobies back and forth :roll: .  

I want that life to lucky bastard  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .

You've got more of a chance to witness theunburnt smile sincerely and compliment someone (and actually mean it) at the same time than converting me to a Hinata fan :chuckle:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#10574 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:19 AM

I'm not either but you're discarding what has been written in the manga  which is what NH are doing . You can't say she played an vital factor and she should get credit for her action when her actions were  deemed as reckless and stupid  its there in black and white that is a "Canon" fact . Hinata was being criticized by everyone of the Rookies  Sakura pointed this out first "You shouldn't have done that" that is put there to illustrate that point  . Hinata is lucky  that Minato put a safety seal if it weren't for that Naruto would have been dead either way bc Pain got him even in Ktuubi form . Its not Hinata who played a part in here but Minato by stopping that seal and allowing Naruto to fight properly again .  You can't  factor that Hinata played a part when she did nothing but made situation worse "canon fact " and Naruto's survival was based on luck , Hinata's part is creating drama only  that's all it is nothing more   .   

I doubt a rescue group made of Konoha's best clans or a distraction effort would have done jack. You're seriously underestimating Pain if you think he wouldn't foresee an effort to save Naruto from what was left of Konoha

#10575 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:22 AM

I doubt a rescue group made of Konoha's best clans or a distraction effort would have done jack. You're seriously underestimating Pain if you think he wouldn't foresee an effort to save Naruto from what was left of Konoha

What really saved Naruto was Minato's seal, without it he would be doomed with / without Hinata's "assistance"

#10576 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:22 AM

Indeed, just like Luffy is now focusing in eliminating corruption instead of becoming pirate king, Naruto could turn towards a more selfless goal like expanding peace and understanding through the world

i think it has more to do with the government getting in luffy's way than his moral code.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#10577 EmperorZeo

EmperorZeo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:23 AM

Anything new? Book info? Interviews?

#10578 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:24 AM

Giving Hinata credit is like giving credit to an arsonist who set a fire to a house that had an ongoing murder scene, and not giving it to the fireman that is Minato.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#10579 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

@narutouzumaki

What was your main intrest in this manga, may I ask? 

I've read about boy wanting to become someone who was acknowledged by others. Not about messiah. Don't put it like that. You would be ok if Naruto got killed in war, and Sasuke got Hokage hat and Sakura as wife? Would that be ok for you, because Naruto would sacrifice his life for some his friend like Shino, that not contradict theme of manga, would you like? 

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 18 March 2015 - 12:25 AM.

#10580 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:hm:  :hm:  :hm:  :hm:  :hm::pimp:  :pimp:  :pimp:  :pimp:  :pimp:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users