109 replies to this topic

#41 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:29 PM

And if he super-upgrades his eye again to the point where he can defeat the Kages, I'm going to run into the streets and scream bloody murder.

I'm not going to be too surprised if that's what happens. I think Kishi values plot over progression lately; if it serves to get him from point A to point B he seems to go for it whether it really works or has the development to float instead of sink. If having Sasuke beat five Kage's would allow Kishi to move quicker towards a certain conflict/story beat I wouldn't be surprised to see him take it whether it made sense or not.

I hope I'm wrong though, because Sasuke defeating five Kage's would be the series biggest facepalm-inducing moment yet, especially after Killerbee smacked him around. Hell, just the thought of going after five Kage level's seems like a major lapse in logic for Sasuke no matter how you play it.

Edited by dl316bh, 24 June 2009 - 12:34 PM.

bd5.jpg

#42 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:42 PM

Karui has red hair. What a surprise :| Is it me or are she and Sakura being portrayed as rivals or some sort? hmm

I really dunno WHAT Madara is about. He seems to have practically TOLD Sasuke to go kill Danzo, and attacking the kage summit seems pretty stupid, he must have some kind of ulterior motive... I guess we'll just have to wait and see

And isn't 7 tails lady already dead? huh.gif how confusing...

#43 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:48 PM

Cloud colors... --Click here to view--
Finally, we get to see their colors...

Kishi... Karui = Red head... AGAIN?!! C'mon!!! rawr.gif While Omoi and Samui's colors are great... Karui was better with black hair... God didn't we had that problem with Karin when we first saw her hair color...

and a_dance.gif YAY!!! Sand Siblings returns!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#44 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:01 PM

Some spoilers

translation by Yagami from NF

Tobi : The Eight Tails tricked you ! To put it bluntly, I'm disappointed.

Sasuke : ( I saw it with my Sharingan ... It couldn't have the time to do a Bunshin )

Sasuke : I remember the Eight Tails losing a part.

Suigetsu : So what ? It's not our business anymore.

Tobi : No, when you start a business with Akatsuki, you do it until the end. Anyway, don't bother with the Eight Tails ...
I want you to follow another target.

Sasuke : And if I refuse ?

Tobi : I would have to fight you now and here ... You musn't go to Konoha.

Sasuke tries to Chidori Tobi.

Sasuke : Out of my way !

Tobi ?!

Sasuke slips through Tobi

Tobi : You should have headed to Konoha earlier
there's no more Konoha left
Zetsu explains

Tobi : Who's the new Hokage ?
Zetsu : Some Danzou guy.
Tobi : I should have expected this.
Sasuke : Danzou ... Hokage ?

Tobi explains about Pain and the Kage Summit.

Omoi : I'll have you explain all about Sasuke : Fighting Style, Powers, Ninjutsu. About his team, his background ... everything !

Sakura : You're lying ! Sasuke-kun can't be in Akatsuki !

Omoi : Hey, girly ! Shut your goddam trap ! What are you to Sasuke ?

She uses her sword !
Sakura cries ( LOL )
A saddened Naruto look at Sakura.

#45 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (Askia31 @ Jun 24 2009, 06:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some spoilers

translation by Yagami from NF

Tobi : The Eight Tails tricked you ! To put it bluntly, I'm disappointed.

Sasuke : ( I saw it with my Sharingan ... It couldn't have the time to do a Bunshin )

Sasuke : I remember the Eight Tails losing a part.

Suigetsu : So what ? It's not our business anymore.

Tobi : No, when you start a business with Akatsuki, you do it until the end. Anyway, don't bother with the Eight Tails ...
I want you to follow another target.

Sasuke : And if I refuse ?

Tobi : I would have to fight you now and here ... You musn't go to Konoha.

Sasuke tries to Chidori Tobi.

Sasuke : Out of my way !

Tobi ?!

Sasuke slips through Tobi

Tobi : You should have headed to Konoha earlier
there's no more Konoha left
Zetsu explains

Tobi : Who's the new Hokage ?
Zetsu : Some Danzou guy.
Tobi : I should have expected this.
Sasuke : Danzou ... Hokage ?

Tobi explains about Pain and the Kage Summit.

Omoi : I'll have you explain all about Sasuke : Fighting Style, Powers, Ninjutsu. About his team, his background ... everything !

Sakura : You're lying ! Sasuke-kun can't be in Akatsuki !

Omoi : Hey, girly ! Shut your goddam trap ! What are you to Sasuke ?

She uses her sword !
Sakura cries ( LOL )
A saddened Naruto look at Sakura.

Well...those are totally against Sakura development I must say. I hope so very much those are fake. Though the spoiler pics had Gaara in them and no mention of Gaara in this.

Edited by Wolfheart, 24 June 2009 - 02:57 PM.

#46 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 24 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well...those are totally against Sakura development I must say. I hope so very much those are fake. Though the spoiler pics had Gaara in them and no mention of Gaara in this.

Looking at the latest on NF, it seems likely that Naruto and Sakura are splitting, Naruto going off to search for Bee - so if Sakura is staying behind she could be the one to confront Sasuke. That would surely be good for her development, however it turns out.

#47 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jun 24 2009, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking at the latest on NF, it seems likely that Naruto and Sakura are splitting, Naruto going off to search for Bee - so if Sakura is staying behind she could be the one to confront Sasuke. That would surely be good for her development, however it turns out.

I expected something like this really, and it is needed for her. I just don't like the spoilers that have her screaming Sasuke wouldn't be in the Akatsuki and then starts crying.

#48 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:41 PM

Eye of the Moon...

Is Madara planning to use his Eternal Sharingan with Tsukuyomi to control Sasuke?

#49 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 24 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eye of the Moon...

Is Madara planning to use his Eternal Sharingan with Tsukuyomi to control Sasuke?

All he needs to do is say "Revenge", then the battle will rage on! biggrin.gif What interest me though....is that Karui said "Naruto?!" as though she has heard of him. Very interesting!!

#50 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jun 24 2009, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Karui has red hair. What a surprise :| Is it me or are she and Sakura being portrayed as rivals or some sort? hmm

Rivals for naruto's looooovvee fu.png lol

dunnno, we'll have to see, wont we? wink.gif

#51 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Jun 24 2009, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rivals for naruto's looooovvee fu.png lol

dunnno, we'll have to see, wont we? wink.gif

As much as I love NaruSaku, I still very much love the idea of a character with an open crush on him. She seems to fit that perfectly!

#52 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:35 PM

More Spoiler Translations --Click here to view--
karui is the one that says that sakura is annoying and what is she to sasuke

Pics Trans by Yagami1211

Karui : What the kitten are you crying about ? I'm the one who should be crying.
Master Killer Bee and Master Yugito will never return. If you have the time to cry, the spits everything you know about Sasuke !

Sai enters.

Sai : You don't have to take it like that. You can help us finding him ... You'll have your whereabouts.

Naruto remembers Jiraiya
Naruto : This master of yours, he's a Jinchuuriki ?

Team Could is surprised !

Naruto : I'm one as well. Akatsuki wants the Jinchuuriki.

Team Could is surprised again !

Karui : Cool story, blond guy. Then come with us, you'll tell us about Sasuke.

Naruto : Leave it to me, Sakura-chan !

Karui : Your name ?

Naruto : Uzumaki Naruto

Karui : Naruto !?

Suigetsu : So this Naruto guy took on Pain himself ?

Zetsu : Yes. It seems he became awesomely powerful. It's possible that he's stronger than Sasuke.

Sasuke : I don't care about that. The problem is the Kage Summit !
Is it in Konoha ? Tell us where is it !

We, Taka, are going to the Kage Summit to take the head of the new Hokage !

Tobi : It's ok with me.

Zetsu splits in half

the white one leads Sasuke
Sasuke has doubts, but he follows him anyway.

Sasuke : We have to scout the area first. If somethings fishy comes up -> Amaterasu ! There's something I want to test.

Black Zetsu ( To Madara ) : Wonderfully done.

Tobi : Well ... Nagato wasted the Rinne Tensei instead of keeping it for me just in case. I didn't think he could betray us.
Sasuke can become even better ... But there's no point if we can't control him.
Gedou Mato can't be linked now
We have to see how things are progressing.

Black zetsu : You prepared something in case Nagato would die ?

Tobi : Just in case. We have been driven to a corner, thanks to Uzumaki Naruto ... Our plans will have to wait.
Black Zetsu : What are we going to do ? Are we moving ?

Tobi : I'm done with looking only. We're going with the Eye of the moon plan.

Then we see Suna.

Kankuro seems to wait for a new puppet.

Ohana clarifying something:

About Naruto, Sasuke doesn't seems to be interested in him.
Naruto : Instead of Sasuke, I think we should first looking for that master of yours."

Omoi and Karui are surprised.

Naruto : I'm going to help you to find him. Tell me about Akatsuki.

Karui : Blond guy ...

Naruto :

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#53 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:42 PM

Guess the Sakura part has truth then. Gah, this is a crucial time for Kishi, hope he doesn't mess her character up.

#54 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 24 2009, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guess the Sakura part has truth then. Gah, this is a crucial time for Kishi, hope he doesn't mess her character up.

I know. -__- Sakura CRYING over finding out that Sasuke is part of Akatsuki? Come on Kishi! Sasuke already joined Orochimaru, why the big shock now that he's joined Akatsuki? At this point, this could strengthen Sakura's character, or it could totally massacre it. dry.gif I think we're all hoping for option number 1.

Though Naruto not really worrying about Sasuke had me a bit surprised. Maybe Kishi's trying to show how disappointed or pissed Naruto is that Sasuke would actually sink that low? Who knows - I was expecting for more of a balanced reaction from the two.

On a side note, the interaction between Karui and Naruto was pretty interesting. And yes, Sakura and Karui did indeed look like rivals of some sort. happy.gif

Edited by Paptala, 24 June 2009 - 04:53 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#55 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:34 PM

My further analysis:

Sakura: I'm going with you Naruto-Kun.

Karui: "You'll only get in the way."

Sakura: No matter what i will always be by Naruto's side, so you can't tell me what to do!" sakura.gif

Naruto looks at Sakura with a blushed face and Sakura realizes the significance in what she said and also blushes.

Naruto: Saakura-Chan! huh.gif

Sakura: Before we go on, I want to say that i love you Naruto-Kun and i promise I'll help you in anyway i can! whatthekitten.gif

Karui: arrrhhh! th_cussing.gif

Omoi: Ohh! The Drama in the air, Karui take a chill pill and let's go. :teehee:

Well i predict the scene will somewhat be like that; It would be nice anyways. biggrin.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 24 June 2009 - 05:54 PM.

#56 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 24 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My further analysis:

Sakura: I'm going with you Naruto-Kun.

Karui: "You'll only get in the way."

Sakura: No matter what i will always be by Naruto's side, so you can't tell me what to do!" sakura.gif

Naruto looks at Sakura with a blushed face and Sakura realizes the significance in what she said and also blushes.

Naruto: Saakura-Chan! huh.gif

Sakura: Before we go on, I want to say that i love you Naruto-Kun and i promise I'll help you in anyway i can! whatthekitten.gif

Karui: arrrhhh! th_cussing.gif

Omoi: Ohh! The Drama in the air, Karui take a chill pill and let's go. :teehee:

well i predict the scene will somewhat be like that; It would be nice anyways. biggrin.gif

Would be great to have some sort of comment about him leaving, we'll have to wait and see though. Probably until next weeks chapter.

#57 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:05 PM

Oh gosh, we don't need anymore people being angry that Sakura is crying over Sasuke. She has every right to! She finds out that one of her dear companions, that she may or may not still have feelings for, is in an evil organization for world domination and even after Naruto would upset me too. Sakura NOT crying would just seem weird to me. She's an emotional person.

#58 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Ani @ Jun 24 2009, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh gosh, we don't need anymore people being angry that Sakura is crying over Sasuke. She has every right to! She finds out that one of her dear companions, that she may or may not still have feelings for, is in an evil organization for world domination and even after Naruto would upset me too. Sakura NOT crying would just seem weird to me. She's an emotional person.

I understand all that. I just realize this is a very crucial moment and arc for Sakura's character.

#59 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:47 PM

I doubt Sakura would ever cry over him I mean he left her for the Snake man, it wouldn't be that unbelievable that Sasuke joined the Akatsuki to get more power and his revenge against other people he thinks are against him.."

That translation by Yagami from NF I saw goes against Sakura development so badly that it ricks of Sakura bashing......"

I doubt Kishi would go against all the development she has had and revert her back to her old self. I know she has a right to cry over something like that but I just hope it not because she still loves him.

Plus the sand sibs are back yay

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 24 June 2009 - 06:54 PM.

#60 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:03 PM

They care about him, of course they're gonna cry. Sasuke is one of their important people. They still care about him even though what he's done is wrong. They're upset over the order to kill Sasuke and now he's in Akatsuki? Not to mention everything else that has been going on that she could just be stressing over. The fact that Sasuke had his revenge and still isn't coming back makes them really sad and now they find out that he's in Akatsuki. It's depressing news for them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users