• This topic is locked This topic is locked
148 replies to this topic

#41 Oblivion

Oblivion

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:14 PM

Wow, i've been coming onto this forum for few years now as a guest and not till now have I been bothered to register and post a remark. First of all, those who are frightened? Is it wrong for people who aren't like you to have a different opinion of what they wanted in the latest chapter or are all Naruto and Sakura advocates must have that same mentality as you, is that one of your pre-requisites to become a member of this forum or maybe having the so called 'superior' power in the forum makes your judgment more valid . Second of all, believe it or not people generally have different points of views which makes everyone unique, however it seems this forum has turned into some what of a cult, you get talked about or even a short response lecture if you don't have the exact same point of view. Also, don't suggest to those who have different opinions that they are inferior or lack judgment and intelligence, and wave their opinions as just irrelevant and not important. Why don't you conformists just accept people for their different judgment, thoughts and opinions that actually contribute to the forum instead of judging them as frightened or misunderstood. You make the NS community look terrible and narrow minded happy.gif

Also, this probably won't be seen by most people since the moderator will probably find this true. Which actually will be quite ironic rolleyes.gif

Edited by Oblivion, 12 June 2009 - 03:14 PM.

#42 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:25 PM

I'm not going to get too involved with the pairing spar but I'm still confident it's gonna be 100% NarutoXSakura.

I have came up with a theory that doesn't make Danzou actions meaningless. Many people have stated that Danzou=Madara and that's hasn't been the case but i do believe their is a business partnership going on between the two were Danzou wants to establish the power of his roots by killing Sasuke which Madara will be disguised as a root to kill Sasuke while Danzou trades Naruto to Madara, but Danzou will double cross Madara by hiding Naruto deep underground instead while making it seem like a simple arrest. If my theory is correct Danzou already has some roots keeping an eye on Naruto, Kakashi, and Sakura. It also would show that Danzou is a true scheme artists just like he tried to establish a partnership with Hanzou; and Madara knew all along that Sasuke would go after Naruto instead and informed Danzou that Sasuke was heading his way and Danzou went ahead and set the plan in motion by calling Sasuke a missing-nin and ordering his death. happy.gif

(Sorry for the incorrect grammars, so please don't chastise me! a_shifty.gif )

If Sasuke was to fight Naruto, i think Sasuke would have an advantage because he possesses the will to kill anyone in his way including Naruto. (After hearing him clearly saying it with his Sharingan activated.) I think Naruto (Mr. Peace) just won't go that far in the fight, if it takes place.) wink.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 12 June 2009 - 03:35 PM.

#43 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion @ Jun 12 2009, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, i've been coming onto this forum for few years now as a guest and not till now have I been bothered to register and post a remark. First of all, those who are frightened? Is it wrong for people who aren't like you to have a different opinion of what they wanted in the latest chapter or are all Naruto and Sakura advocates must have that same mentality as you, is that one of your pre-requisites to become a member of this forum or maybe having the so called 'superior' power in the forum makes your judgment more valid . Second of all, believe it or not people generally have different points of views which makes everyone unique, however it seems this forum has turned into some what of a cult, you get talked about or even a short response lecture if you don't have the exact same point of view. Also, don't suggest to those who have different opinions that they are inferior or lack judgment and intelligence, and wave their opinions as just irrelevant and not important. Why don't you conformists just accept people for their different judgment, thoughts and opinions that actually contribute to the forum instead of judging them as frightened or misunderstood. You make the NS community look terrible and narrow minded happy.gif

Also, this probably won't be seen by most people since the moderator will probably find this true. Which actually will be quite ironic rolleyes.gif

You should post more often please tongue.gif You have a point even though you make it sound pretty harsh, there have been worse debates than this one in other chapters. And don't forget that the reply's made by people with differing opinions also add to the forum and that it's done in a non-bashing format ((or at least we try to keep it that way.))

Edited by Nee-sama, 12 June 2009 - 03:48 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#44 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion @ Jun 12 2009, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Second of all, believe it or not people generally have different points of views which makes everyone unique, however it seems this forum has turned into some what of a cult, you get talked about or even a short response lecture if you don't have the exact same point of view. Also, don't suggest to those who have different opinions that they are inferior or lack judgment and intelligence, and wave their opinions as just irrelevant and not important. Why don't you conformists just accept people for their different judgment, thoughts and opinions that actually contribute to the forum instead of judging them as frightened or misunderstood. You make the NS community look terrible and narrow minded happy.gif

Please show me where anyone has been 1). talked about 2). been told their opinions are 'inferior' or that they 'lack judgment or intelligence' 3). had their opinion referred to as irrelevant or not important

In fact, despite you calling us 'terrible' and 'narrow-minded' unlike other pairing forums that focus on one pairing, Heaven and Earth accepts everyone who ships a different pairing. SasuSaku/Naruhina/NaruSaku we accept everyone.

And just as they are allowed to have differing opinions, we are allowed to have our own as well. No one has been rude or disrespectful to anyone, and we have always made sure to say that we 'respectfully disagree' or that 'in our opinion' to anyone else's ideas/opinions.

And you've been a guest here for so long, and yet you believe that what? We'll delete your post, because you have 'an opinion' different from others. Not one of our Mods/Admins has ever tried to do that, as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

#45 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:45 PM

I was also a guest here for a long time before I joined, but I joined this form because of the fact that this place accepted people and their opinions. I've been to other pairing forms and let me tell you; it's not a pretty sight. All they do is basically bash everyone else who doesn't share their opinion. I didn't join those forms, but I joined this one. You say we're narrow minded, but the fact is, we're unique. You may think of me as a hypocrite for saying what I just did, but still, it's what I believe the truth is. Everyone is entitled to their own way of looking at things and everyone has a right to stand up for what they believe is right. I respect that you're stating your opinion, and I hope you can do that same for me and everyone else here.

#46 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:56 PM

I don't.

First of all, what made you think we're a cult? huh.gif Because I hardly ever think we're one.

Second, we do not judge anyone's opinion no matter we agree or disagree, whatever if their statements are relevant/inferior or not. That basically meaning we are bashing our members' opinions, which is breaking our code of conduct here.

Third, you are being very disrespectful and rude (and those smileys does not work for your tone of the message you had sent) to the community here whom are freely expressing their opinions of the subject. As Sakura Blossoms had said, we accepted and respected everyone in this forum. Furthermore, the message you had sent sounds like you're one of the moderators which you obviously are not. I do not appreciate your opinion and I suggest you leave this type of work to the ones who are actually moderators/admins. If not, you can just leave.

Thank you.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#47 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:58 PM

You know I get the feeling the anti NaruSaku fans are going to run with Naruto denying there was a love triangle, and Sakura thanking him in her mind as declaration of Naruto giving up on Sakura, and Sakura being relieved about the matter. There's no real truth in the matter but if you want to look at things you will find declarations and arguments for your case anywhere.

The chapter was better than the spoilers made them out to be, but on the whole I wasn't all that surprised by it all, though bit strange how the timeline supposed to go. How many days have passed, why is it they are just counting the damage now, yet the Great Bridge Builder and old man hat Inari are already there.

Isn't Inari a bit young to be a carpenter? He's what 11 or 12 now, too young to be a carpentar...but then again so being seven and being a fully qualified Ninja's as was the case with Kakashi and Itachi.

iAnby7W.gif

#48 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion @ Jun 12 2009, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I ship Naruto x any girl that is not Hinata thank you I am not narrow mined. I joined this forum because they accepted other opinions aka where not narrow mined.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 13 June 2009 - 10:39 PM.

#49 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 12 2009, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Isn't Inari a bit young to be a carpenter? He's what 11 or 12 now, too young to be a carpentar...but then again so being seven and being a fully qualified Ninja's as was the case with Kakashi and Itachi.

Did I remember when he was younger, Jesus worked as a carpenter when he was 13 before he started his preachings? My memory is vague. But since there isn't any regular educational school, you can go to become whatever you like at a young age in this story.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#50 Oblivion

Oblivion

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 12 2009, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should post more often please tongue.gif You have a good point even though you make it sound pretty harsh, there have been worse debates than this one in other chapters. And don't forget that the reply's made by people with differing opinions also add to the forum and that it's done in a non-bashing format ((or at least people try to keep it that way.))

Not an avid fan of continuously posting sadly tongue.gif but thanks for asking. I agree with your point by the way.

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 12 2009, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please show me where anyone has been 1). talked about 2). been told their opinions are 'inferior' or that they 'lack judgment or intelligence' 3). had their opinion referred to as irrelevant or not important

In fact, despite you calling us 'terrible' and 'narrow-minded' unlike other pairing forums that focus on one pairing, Heaven and Earth accepts everyone who ships a different pairing. SasuSaku/Naruhina/NaruSaku we accept everyone.

And just as they are allowed to have differing opinions, we are allowed to have our own as well. No one has been rude or disrespectful to anyone, and we have always made sure to say that we 'respectfully disagree' or that 'in our opinion' to anyone else's ideas/opinions.

And you've been a guest here for so long, and yet you believe that what? We'll delete your post, because you have 'an opinion' different from others. Not one of our Mods/Admins has ever tried to do that, as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

No offence but what would you know Sakura Blossoms? You don't see what we see, you just see what you want to see. You keep saying you accept everyone's opinions and that everyone is welcome here but they're not really. You're actually oblivious to the lack of acceptance of different points of views in the forum. In the previous posts, someone have second thoughts about NaruSaku and you write him a response. Why don't you just let people have their opinions and let them be? Not write a mini essay to address why his points are invalid and how disappointed you are in them for not feeling to same way about NaruSaku as you do? Why go through so much effort to change someones point of view to match yours? Hence the narrow mindedness, unacceptance, inferiority etc and all your confusion to where my points come from. Build a bridge and get over the fact that some people are allowed their opinion and for once hold your thoughts of combating those who don't have the same NaruSaku ideas as you and let them speak their mind without someone telling them they're wrong. Also you say, H&E boards welcome other shippers, however i don't see why they would want to come here, they'd probably get shutdown straight away for believing in what they think.

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 12 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't.

First of all, what made you think we're a cult? huh.gif Because I hardly ever think we're one.

Second, we do not judge anyone's opinion no matter we agree or disagree, whatever if their statements are relevant/inferior or not. That basically meaning we are bashing our members' opinions, which is breaking our code of conduct here.

Third, you are being very disrespectful and rude (and those smileys does not work for your tone of the message you had sent) to the community here whom are freely expressing their opinions of the subject. As Sakura Blossoms had said, we accepted and respected everyone in this forum. Furthermore, the message you had sent sounds like you're one of the moderators which you obviously are not. I do not appreciate your opinion and I suggest you leave this type of work to the ones who are actually moderators/admins. If not, you can just leave.

Thank you.

Also Derock, why do I sound like i'm a moderator, because i'm speaking my point of view or because i'm speaking in an assertive way? Wow the power of one post can make the moderators get into their role and pose as a threat because I don't conform, you make this so easy. You don't appreciate someone making you feel inferior, different and probably the saddest part is that it's true. Now you're trying to assert your authority, to combat your insecurity of someone actually being right and shutting people like you down sad.gif. Cry some more.

Lastly, I don't care if you delete my posts so do as you please. This shall be my last post because i've stirred enough trouble and love wink.gif

#51 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:14 PM

Here are the conclusions that I have drawn after reading this chapter:

1. There will be an epic fight between Naruto and Sasuke
2. Sakura will be involved in the epic fight between Naruto and Sasuke
and more importantly,
3. Inari is going to be a ladies man when he grows up.

What a little player hitting on an older woman. biggrin.gif There are probably going to be some Sakura/Inari fics out there now.

But seriously, this chapter was touching to see the village rebuilding after everything that had happened. I think it solidfies the teachings of the Sandaime, etc. that the Hokage is there to protect the will of fire, because this chapter is showing how only as a group can a village be strong. (Danzo needs to take some notes). I also find it interesting that Tazuna and Inari came all the way from the Land of the Waves to help out because of there strong relationship to Naruto. There is a lot more loyalty you can gain with good relations as opposed to the Danzo or the Sasuke way of thinking. I guess that's one of the moral lessons.
End of line.

#52 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:25 PM

Wow, i've been coming onto this forum for few years now as a guest and not till now have I been bothered to register and post a remark. First of all, those who are frightened? Is it wrong for people who aren't like you to have a different opinion of what they wanted in the latest chapter or are all Naruto and Sakura advocates must have that same mentality as you, is that one of your pre-requisites to become a member of this forum or maybe having the so called 'superior' power in the forum makes your judgment more valid.

Given that sentence you have used, I assume your speech is, at least partially, aimed at me.

Now, I'd like you told me when I have told or implied is wrong there're people with different opinions or expectatives, or they must have the same mentality like me, or my judgements are more valid than other person. Please, show me. Quoting my posts, if possible.

As far I know, in this thread I have:

-talked about the chapter (without mentioning other people's opinions)
-argued about some developments (such like Sasuke finally being marked like a nukenin)
-replied a post where someone made pesimistic predictions based on faulty premises. I have no issue with that member telling he has lost hope for NaruSaku, but if he/she lists his/her reasons and I think they are unfounded, then I'll tell so. I don't think I have insulted that person, and I'd apologise if that was the case.
-stated I was baffled because some members were frightened -yes, frightened!- NaruSaku wouldn't happen and disagreed with their reasons. Do I think they're getting worried about nothing? Yes, and I stated my reasons. Do I think they had too high expectatives for this chapter? Yes, and I stated my reasons. Did I insult them, tell my opinion is better than theirs and they should think like me? Absolutely NOT. In fact, if you reread my posts, I told I could be WRONG.

Second of all, believe it or not people generally have different points of views which makes everyone unique, however it seems this forum has turned into some what of a cult, you get talked about or even a short response lecture if you don't have the exact same point of view. Also, don't suggest to those who have different opinions that they are inferior or lack judgment and intelligence, and wave their opinions as just irrelevant and not important. Why don't you conformists just accept people for their different judgment, thoughts and opinions that actually contribute to the forum instead of judging them as frightened or misunderstood. You make the NS community look terrible and narrow minded.

I told they were frightened because they were frightened of NaruSaku wouldn't happen. I see nothing wrong, disrespectful or intolerant with that statement. And... So I have judged them like misunderstood as well? That's amusing, because I said I didn't understand their position.

NEVER I have done any of these things you claim, and I haven't seen anyone in this thread doing it. Nobody has insulted anybody or a mod would have already stepped in and chastised the offender.

I feel I don't have the exact same point of view than you, but I think you haven't visited enough websites. This is the only Naruto board where I ever post because it's the one of the most peaceful and most civilized Naruto boards I know. I'm not sucking nobody up with this statement. I can't stand places like Naruto Forums, Naruto Fans, LeafNinja.com or other boards cause their level of childish inmaturity, disrespect, insults and obsessiveness (then again, my opinion about fandoms is very poor in general).

If you think Heaven & Earth makes the NS community looks terrible and narrow-minded, you should meet other boards.

And this is enough. As far as I'm concerned, this debate is over. This thread is for arguing the chapter, not for arguing about the board.

Welcome to Heaven & Earth, anyway.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#53 Candice

Candice

So take me home

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:36 PM

Don't you just love Yamato's expression laugh.gif

#54 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion @ Jun 12 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No offence but what would you know Sakura Blossoms? You don't see what we see, you just see what you want to see. You keep saying you accept everyone's opinions and that everyone is welcome here but they're not really. You're actually oblivious to the lack of acceptance of different points of views in the forum. In the previous posts, someone have second thoughts about NaruSaku and you write him a response. Why don't you just let people have their opinions and let them be? Not write a mini essay to address why his points are invalid and how disappointed you are in them for not feeling to same way about NaruSaku as you do? Why go through so much effort to change someones point of view to match yours? Hence the narrow mindedness, unacceptance, inferiority etc and all your confusion to where my points come from. Build a bridge and get over the fact that some people are allowed their opinion and for once hold your thoughts of combating those who don't have the same NaruSaku ideas as you and let them speak their mind without someone telling them they're wrong.

You're making my point for me. Everyone is entitled here to their opinion, and has the right to state that opinion as long as they are not bashing one another. I know that I stated in my post to Gaara that I respected his opinion, and while I didn't agree with it, as everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion here, I posted what my opinions were. There is absolutely nothing stopping him from responding to my post, and telling me that he doesn't agree with my opinion. That's the beauty of this forum. As long as we are all respectful to each other, we can have whatever or as many opinions as we want.

QUOTE (Oblivion @ Jun 12 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also you say, H&E boards welcome other shippers, however i don't see why they would want to come here, they'd probably get shutdown straight away for believing in what they think.

Again, you've been a 'guest' here for how long, and you seriously think that? I could actually name members who are SasuSaku and NaruHina fans, but I will not disrupt their privacy by bringing them into this little 'discussion' that we're having. I personally as well as other Mods/Admins, have defended these member's rights to their own opinions about Naruto pairings, when someone may have made a comment that they may not have appreciated. So, please don't come here and make statements that people would be 'shutdown' for their opinions, when you obviously have nothing to back up or base your statements on.

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jun 12 2009, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And this is enough. As far as I'm concerned, this debate is over. This thread is for arguing the chapter, not for arguing about the board.

Welcome to Heaven & Earth, anyway.

And like you Jenskott, this is where I also stop. If you would like to continue this 'debate' Oblivion, you are more than welcome to do so in either PM, or you can even post a thread about it in the Council Hall. We here at H&E do not try to stifle other people's opinions, even opinions about ourselves. So, if you truly want to continue this, you can go right ahead by one of those two means.

#55 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (Candice @ Jun 12 2009, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yesh, that's a good one. I'm surprised that he and others aren't like omglikehowdidyouundo8.5tailmodeattheverylastsecond!? th_confused0089.gif

^dont get to use that smiley very often happy.gif

And Sasuke does look close to Konoha already, don't he?

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#56 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (Candice @ Jun 12 2009, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love it too

For my opinion, on this chapter Sasuke becoming a Nuke-Ninja while I excepted that Danzuo pull same crap like that. I just never thought it would be a kill order. I also think that him tell Tazuna that their was no love triangle meant good new for us.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 12 June 2009 - 04:46 PM.

#57 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 12 2009, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love it too

For my opinion, on this chapter Sasuke becoming a Nuke-Ninja while I excepted that Danzuo pull same crap like that. I just never thought it would be a kill order lol.

Nuke-ninja. fu.png

#58 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:47 PM

Nice chapter. I liked how Sakura wished that Naruto would cheer her up like he always does. happy.gif (Which I believe the later "thank you" was a response to. Naruto's optimistic explanation of the Sasuke situation)
But really, this chapter just made me even more eager for the next Team 7 confrontation. Made me feel like it will be really meaningful and spur some strong emotions in everyone involved. Hopefully Sai will be there too, him being the one that doesn't fully understand those emotions. Plus he can give the final "forget you" to Danzou. biggrin.gif

#59 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:48 PM

You know I get the feeling the anti NaruSaku fans are going to run with Naruto denying there was a love triangle, and Sakura thanking him in her mind as declaration of Naruto giving up on Sakura, and Sakura being relieved about the matter. There's no real truth in the matter but if you want to look at things you will find declarations and arguments for your case anywhere.

Honestly, Harry... Who cares what they think? People always sees what they want seeing. Thus, let's focus on what WE think, our opinions and feelings about the chapter, instead of on what other shippers thought, or how they'll use the scenes for building their arguments.

Nuke-ninja.

As for as I know, nukenin=missing nin.

Edited by Jenskott, 12 June 2009 - 04:54 PM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#60 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:49 PM

I'm hoping for Sai uniting with Team 7 and flipping Danzo off. :teehee:

I feel for Yamato though... he's always worked as a dog whenever we see him. fu.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users