#42801 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 26 March 2016 - 07:58 PM

speaking of drama cd, i recently watched one drama cd "dream collaboration" where junko and sugiyama played jenga, acting as naruto and sasuke. the game is that each of those jenga blocks has naruto character names on it and they're supposed to say what they would say about that character when they take a block out.

it was sweet hearing naruto voice "i wonder what sakura-chan is doing now~" 

there was a abrupt mood changer when sasuke picked itachi's block by chance, and said "thank you"

naruto immediately says "that's so sad" :excited:

hinata talk lul

Edited by Hanabi, 26 March 2016 - 08:03 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#42802 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:01 PM

Ya know it's so funny I ran into a NH fan  watching someone draw a picture of NaruSaku and when I mean he was pissed I mean he was pissed.  This was at the park of all places too, and to to get to the point the guy was like  THE PAIRINGS ARE CONFIRMED YOU ARE STUPID TO STILL BE SHIPPING NARUSAKU EVEN WITH THE STORY ALREADY BEING OVER NH and SS ARE CANON NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!

I mean I was just casually doing my daily jog around the park when this happened so I didn't really do much when it happened. However, in the back of my mind I was like calm down its just a drawing stop getting so aggravated over a drawing from a fan.  I felt so bad for her after he felt proud of insulting her drawing and she was only a sophomore in high school too.  Surprisingly she knew who I was cause of my youtube channel, and I just gave her the advice don't listen to any of those pro-enders think and believe what you think is right. She felt better and gave me a hug for helping her out before I left and I just told her if anything else happens just pm me on my channel.

It's pretty obvious NH/SS/PRO-Enders are out of control,  okay sure you guys got the canon pairings, but no need to ride on other people's parade.  Of course there's never gonna be a time where an NH and NS fan can just be on equal ground... well aside from me and Ria but that might be it.  I just thought about sharing this story cause it did mean something to me as a NS fan.   

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#42803 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 08:48 PM

Today is Sakura Birthday, let's show some NS spirit and don't let just the banner represent the  forum show some NS:

tumblr_n2q055AP0s1tstmf5o1_1280.jpg

Post by: Narusaku factory 

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#42804 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:03 PM

Today is Sakura Birthday, let's show some NS spirit and don't let just the banner represent the  forum show some NS:

The real Sakura Haruno with the real Naruto Uzumaki.

The other guys can have their scumbag Naruto who is not the real Naruto, and their selfish little scumbag princess.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#42805 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:19 PM

Ya know it's so funny I ran into a NH fan  watching someone draw a picture of NaruSaku and when I mean he was pissed I mean he was pissed.  This was at the park of all places too, and to to get to the point the guy was like  THE PAIRINGS ARE CONFIRMED YOU ARE STUPID TO STILL BE SHIPPING NARUSAKU EVEN WITH THE STORY ALREADY BEING OVER NH and SS ARE CANON NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!

I mean I was just casually doing my daily jog around the park when this happened so I didn't really do much when it happened. However, in the back of my mind I was like calm down its just a drawing stop getting so aggravated over a drawing from a fan.  I felt so bad for her after he felt proud of insulting her drawing and she was only a sophomore in high school too.  Surprisingly she knew who I was cause of my youtube channel, and I just gave her the advice don't listen to any of those pro-enders think and believe what you think is right. She felt better and gave me a hug for helping her out before I left and I just told her if anything else happens just pm me on my channel.

It's pretty obvious NH/SS/PRO-Enders are out of control,  okay sure you guys got the canon pairings, but no need to ride on other people's parade.  Of course there's never gonna be a time where an NH and NS fan can just be on equal ground... well aside from me and Ria but that might be it.  I just thought about sharing this story cause it did mean something to me as a NS fan.   

What does canon even mean if its backed by kitten writing ?

Its the only word they can use "CANON".

I think Kishi will eventually tell the truth in a few years ... He is dying to tell it (judging on how his wife was pissed).

Edited by hinataiscreepy, 28 March 2016 - 10:20 PM.

#42806 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:26 PM

What does canon even mean if its backed by kitten writing ?

Its the only word they can use "CANON".

I think Kishi will eventually tell the truth in a few years ... He is dying to tell it (judging on how his wife was pissed).

If i remember that guy never smile anymore, even after he got that award ... i don't know if it is an act/trick ....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#42807 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 29 March 2016 - 01:39 AM

Ya know I almost forgot it was Sakura's birthday so I'd like to give a shout out to the real Sakura for being an amazing character and it's such ashame what became of you in the final two chapters and Gaiden especially, but I won't ever forget the character you were meant to become.  Have an amazing birthday whereever you and the real Naruto maybe :D

__narusaku_redthread___by_blissfulgold-d

I know this song's from RWBY, but I couldn't stop but think of not just me and my girlfriend, but also how it fits NaruSaku in certain ways.  

#42808 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 29 March 2016 - 01:42 AM

happy_birthday__sakura_chan__by_kitsune_

Happy birthday to our Sakura. The Sakura we grew to love. The Sakura, Naruto loved.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#42809 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 02:17 AM

Another NS in Sakura BD this one is weird:

konoha_corner_bdays__sakura__by_annria20

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#42810 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 02:36 AM

NH Fans I have the ultimate Question for you.  :fu: WHAT. Did. Naruto. Like about Hinata?  :zaru: And  NO the fact that she never gave up and is a proud loser don't count, those was traits that she picked up from him. Anime only scenes don't count either, so don't even bring up that crap about her cooking for him and he (Naruto) saying she'd make a good wife  WHAT did Naruto like about Hinata, be it her looks or her personality?

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. ...........................................

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#42811 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 02:53 AM

Another NS in Sakura BD this one is weird:

konoha_corner_bdays__sakura__by_annria20

With the way the story turned out, it feels like Naruto would be right at home with Akatsuki.

2e5.gif

#42812 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:32 AM

i agree. it seems like NH/SS/PRO-ENDERS invaded the whole fandom.maybe that's why narusaku fans' haven't gone all out and made their own drama CD, or their own anime, or something like that cause whenever they start there's always an NH/SS terrorist there to cyberbully them, and ruin the fun for everyone.

they wont let anyone do anything. from TVTropes to any wiki site NH/SS wont let narusaku/neutral fans' show anything! they change everything to fit their twisted stalker logic.this site does feel less active now, and many have left, but, with tyrants like NH stalker fans', and SS twisted fans' discouraging everyone from doing anything.

it's rare to find any original naruto fans' cause i believe many have had it.i thought narusaku would be popular forever...but, then again i also once thought Egypt was apart of Africa, and Greece was apart of Asia lol.

Egypt is apart of Africa. And Greece is right next to turkey which for people is consider Asia from then on east.

Any ways. It's rare to find original Naruto fans because they been hemorrhage out. Either because Naruto was no longer on TV, tired of the problems with the plot, or the over focus on the romance over the plot (which is the fault of nH over-aggressive fanatical obsession).

How old was the guy!? Since you brought up the girls status as a highschooler, I assume he looked older then that.

Lucky you are one of the few open NS fans on youtube that were around before the ending. Most of the Naruto fans on youtube were nH fanatics. You stuck out, and were noticeable because you're different from the rest. 

Honestly, this reminds me of those articles about the college campuses. The ones were the students want to remove free speech from the grounds, because they don't like speech that contradicts what they believe. Since hearing a view point that they disagree with makes them feel uncomfortable, and they feel that the college's duty is to protect them from feeling uncomfortable. Instead of actually teaching them.

Basically, nH fans are spoiled entitled brats that want any contradicting view point stifled and suppressed if not outright destroyed. Since their pairing "won."

Oh right. It was her birthday.

NH Fans I have the ultimate Question for you.  :fu: WHAT. Did. Naruto. Like about Hinata?  :zaru: And  NO the fact that she never gave up and is a proud loser don't count, those was traits that she picked up from him. Anime only scenes don't count either, so don't even bring up that crap about her cooking for him and he (Naruto) saying she'd make a good wife  WHAT did Naruto like about Hinata, be it her looks or her personality?

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. ...........................................

He respected her after he fight with Neji and became friends with her afterwards. But then again Naruto pretty much became friends with all the important genin from that arc.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 29 March 2016 - 10:36 AM.

#42813 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:19 AM

How old was the guy!? Since you brought up the girls status as a highschooler, I assume he looked older then that.

Lucky you are one of the few open NS fans on youtube that were around before the ending. Most of the Naruto fans on youtube were nH fanatics. You stuck out, and were noticeable because you're different from the rest. 

Honestly, this reminds me of those articles about the college campuses. The ones were the students want to remove free speech from the grounds, because they don't like speech that contradicts what they believe. Since hearing a view point that they disagree with makes them feel uncomfortable, and they feel that the college's duty is to protect them from feeling uncomfortable. Instead of actually teaching them.

Basically, nH fans are spoiled entitled brats that want any contradicting view point stifled and suppressed if not outright destroyed. Since their pairing "won."
Oh right. It was her birthday.

As far as the guy's status goes he just started college given that he was wearing a letter jacket of 2015 over his college shirt.

That is pretty much true seeing how Naruto kinda was the foundation of my channel at least until AoT and bleach came around which is when I started to absorb more into other anime outside of Naruto. So yeah I don't really blame her for noticing me it kinda brings our fandom closer to one another.

And I definitely agree on your last bit 100%

#42814 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 06:11 PM

He respected her after he fight with Neji and became friends with her afterwards. But then again Naruto pretty much became friends with all the important genin from that arc.

I repeat, Being a proud loser like himself and never giving up don't count because those are NOT EVEN her own traits to begin with, she just leeched those off of him. Is there anything else that he likes? :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 March 2016 - 06:12 PM.

#42815 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:47 PM

I repeat, Being a proud loser like himself and never giving up don't count because those are NOT EVEN her own traits to begin with, she just leeched those off of him. Is there anything else that he likes? :zaru:

No. That why i brought it up it the only time Naruto pay attention to hinata or her personality before she confessed.

#42816 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:33 AM

Exactly  :smile:

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 March 2016 - 12:33 AM.

#42817 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:23 AM

Naruto's true thoughts..."Weird, dark girl".

2e5.gif

#42818 Skarrow

Skarrow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 09:32 AM

Naruto has this habit of making situations all about himself, really. When Hinata got beaten by Neji, he only made the blood promise because Neji told him that losers would always be losers (manga vol 9, chapter 81), and Hinata herself was a distant second on his mind.

Rereading the manga, I'm on vol 26 right now and the only time Naruto didn't turn the conversation to himself was during the Wave Arc, when he TnJ'ed Zabuza... which makes me wonder, what if Naruto met an enemy that was like Gato? As in, someone he couldn't sympathize with (and thus fail to TnJ him)?

Edited by Skarrow, 30 March 2016 - 09:33 AM.

#42819 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:00 PM

Naruto has this habit of making situations all about himself, really. When Hinata got beaten by Neji, he only made the blood promise because Neji told him that losers would always be losers (manga vol 9, chapter 81), and Hinata herself was a distant second on his mind.

Rereading the manga, I'm on vol 26 right now and the only time Naruto didn't turn the conversation to himself was during the Wave Arc, when he TnJ'ed Zabuza... which makes me wonder, what if Naruto met an enemy that was like Gato? As in, someone he couldn't sympathize with (and thus fail to TnJ him)?

That's what I keep saying to those NH-ers who try to make out the blood oath as some sort of "love declaration" (though completely unbeknownst to Naruto...however the heck that works...); it was never about Hinata herself, but rather the fact that it boiled down to his beliefs vs. Neji's beliefs, and so when Neji beat down and belittled Hinata, who had chosen to steal and represent Naruto's beliefs for herself, Naruto saw Neji's actions as more of a personal insult to himself and his beliefs and so he was vowing to prove his beliefs to Neji with his own hands as Hinata completely failed.

Naruto has shown he has no problem killing people who refuse to convert to his ways or, at the very least, that he can't relate to in some way. Same to when it comes to helping people; no problem helping those who he can make out a relatable situation. Otherwise, he'll only do it because it's his mission.

2e5.gif

#42820 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:25 PM

thats why i say that fight could easily have been Lee versus Neji to the same end and effect and even greater emotional resolution.

Lees determination and hard work would have resonated with Naruto as would his dream of being a fine shinobi. And nejis casual destruction of that dream and willingness to hurt a teamate and comerade while insulting that dream and kevetching about fate would have angered naruto no end espeically when Neji drives the dagger home at the end of it by telling Naruto--albeight slightly indirectly--that losers can never be hokage because fate.

that would drive Naruto to end neji hadcore and push him to fight evne harder then the first go around.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users