Close

So when will Shizune...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:32 PM

Admit her undying feelings of love for Tsunade?! Will Sakura get jealous?! ZOMG NEW LOVE TRIANGLE!!!!

Or could it be a love rectangle once Naruto get's involved?! What do you think goes on behind the door of the Hokage office when all four are in the same room together?! XD

#2 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:35 PM

Er... yeah. Okay. Um... headscratch.gif Huh? Where did this come from?

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#3 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ May 24 2006, 03:35 PM)
Er... yeah.  Okay.  Um...  headscratch.gif  Huh?  Where did this come from?

Let's just say I felt VERY inspired.

#4 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 04:10 PM

ookay, how about your insane?!?!

#5 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 04:33 PM

Let me guess...a certain Naruto x Tsunade x Shizune lemon. Correct? :rolleyes:

#6 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2006 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (Daniee78 @ May 24 2006, 04:33 PM)
Let me guess...a certain Naruto x Tsunade x Shizune lemon.  Correct?  :rolleyes:

Actually... well that could be a reason but someone also made the topic on NF so I figured why not share the love and bring it here too... But hey how was I supposed to know the majority of people who'd respond to this thread are a bunch of over serious party poopers?

#7 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 08:24 PM

There are a LOT of threads on NarutoFan which are so inanely stupid they aren't worth bothering with. One reason I never bothered to sign up for a forum account, there.

I fear you brought one of them over with you. (It might have made more sense if you'd provided a link to the thread over at NarutoFAN, though -- we might have been less inclined to suspect your sanity)

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#8 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2006 - 12:03 AM

Well gee... SOR-RY!

And here I thought this would be a good thread to enjoy but you know what? THANKS FOR RUINING IT! th_cussing.gif

#9 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 25 May 2006 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (Aethos @ May 25 2006, 02:32 AM)
Admit her undying feelings of love for Tsunade?! Will Sakura get jealous?! ZOMG NEW LOVE TRIANGLE!!!!

Or could it be a love rectangle once Naruto get's involved?! What do you think goes on behind the door of the Hokage office when all four are in the same room together?! XD

Hmmm... Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your news letter. tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users