Close
Photo

What would you do if NaruSaku actually happens?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
133 replies to this topic

#41 ryu2301

ryu2301

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, rpg's, music, ect, ect.

Posted 03 May 2006 - 02:21 PM

First of all, when, not if, NaruSaku happens, I will a_spaz.gif for the entire day. Then I will proceed to go to all my friends that are anything but NaruSaku fans and smack.gif or a_smashy.gif them for being such idiots. Especially "fat bastard" as I like to call him. His favorite nickname for Sakura is actually "the pink-haired b*tch" and he's a major NaruHina fan. After I'm done with them, I'll go off to write a ton of NaruSaku lemons and post them on ff.net and dared them to ban my happy ass! w00t.gif
I can't believe I didn't get Sakura! *cries*

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com See, I am the Ero-sanin!

#42 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. >:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 03 May 2006 - 02:45 PM

I'd cry....coz Naruto should be with hinata. >.>

Hyuuga > Haruno

Also >.> side note...ShikamaruxTemari

#43 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Girls, and girls, girls, did i mention girls?

Posted 03 May 2006 - 03:44 PM

...i'm angry... I will kill someone... A... NaruHina in vicinity? Or SasuSaku?

I'd kill everyone that isnt a NaruSaku when it happens.

#44 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (ForgottenBushido @ May 3 2006, 10:45 AM)
I'd cry....coz Naruto should be with hinata. >.>

Hyuuga > Haruno

Also >.> side note...ShikamaruxTemari

Why should they be together when she's too soft to even tell him after all these years. Naruto is still seemingly uninterested in her in beyond the little i know ya as a friend factor.

Hyuuga > Haruno

Yes.... yes... I see now, because you said that, therefore it must be true.

#45 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 03 May 2006 - 09:06 PM

That foul smell, is that a naruhina fan? s/he must be exterminated. ninja.gif

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#46 ryu2301

ryu2301

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, rpg's, music, ect, ect.

Posted 04 May 2006 - 03:27 AM

Yes, the naruhina fan must be dealt with. *Opens up chest of weapons* Choices, choices! a_plotting.gif Maybe I'll just go with a katana and castrate the blasphemer if it is actually a guy. :devil:
I can't believe I didn't get Sakura! *cries*

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com See, I am the Ero-sanin!

#47 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 04 May 2006 - 06:44 AM

If NaruSaku happens, I'd say "Saw it coming." and get back to my own things. Seriously, it's not a big deal. It's practically obvious.

#48 Yori Uzumaki

Yori Uzumaki

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 11:44 AM

Well let's see, I would be like a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif The whole day and maybe even the whole month. And I would probably be bragging on and on about it to my folks, who don't even care or know what I'm talking about and then I'd tell my friends and then I would probably be inspired to write a fanfiction and then I'll be like headdesk.gif Because I won't know what to write about. And thus far leads to many other stories I have left incomplete due to the evil writers block and even though the kiss or confession would leave me sickeningly happy, I still won't be a ble to write the dumb fanfic. 111189.gif But I would basically go nuts.

#49 Aoitsuki

Aoitsuki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:22 PM

I'd probably die...Then I'd come back to life and do a happy little dance that would burn everyone's eyes. And in pure Naruto fashion, point and tell the nonbelievers that NOBODY can beat NaruXSaku!!!

#50 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (StarlightAngel @ Apr 4 2006, 11:07 AM)
I would start a Spam Thread named "WOOOTT!!! NARUSAKU!!!" people post on how its awesome, then it gets deleted because its spam then I possibly will be banned....

you me both man, you me both.... oh, and i'd join a NaruXHina and SasuXSaku place, spam my azz off, putting you losers everywhere, and run like mad!

#51 surlymoogle

surlymoogle

DEUCES

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 12:51 AM

I would just be glad that FINALLY one of my supported pairings actually became canon. Half of them are yaoi and haven't a snowball's chance in hell of actually happening (KakashixIruka, IchigoxIshida from Bleach), and some of them were thisclose to happening, but the writers screwed everything up at the last minute (can you say TaixSora from Digimon? I'm still in complete denial about the 02 finale. Mm-hmm.)

#52 Yori Uzumaki

Yori Uzumaki

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 01:00 AM

^I'm incomplete from TT, they so shot down BBxT and ate it for dinner, I hope the producers, enjoyed their crappy meal th_cussing.gif And then they blew it off on Robin and Starfire. But yeah I would be jumping for joy anf I would be giggling myself to sleep for atleast a week and I would hopefully be given dreams of it for the rest of my life. w00t.gif

#53 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 01:15 AM

Digimon didnt end taixsora? how the hell did that happen?

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#54 surlymoogle

surlymoogle

DEUCES

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ May 11 2006, 06:15 PM)
Digimon didnt end taixsora? how the hell did that happen?

The writers randomly decided halfway through the second season that Sora actually liked Matt instead, even though Tai was finally fessing up that he liked her. He even tried asking her out and she blew him off.

In the final episode, they flash forward fifteen years for some unknown reason, and Sora and Matt are MARRIED. With two kids. The Sorato fans, who previously thought they hadn't a chance of their pairing making it, were VERY smug and insufferable all of a sudden. Gack.

(I was also a MattxMimi fan, so I was doubly pissed off. Oh, and TK and Kari didn't hook up either; make that thricely pissed off. Let's not even get into the Adult Digidestined's retarded career choices, either.)

Bringing it back to Naruto now. I PRAY that Naruto does not end with a flash-forward episode to the future for this exact reason. (Oh, okay, fine; I would burst in a fit of squeeing if we saw Naruto and Sakura as the First Couple of Konoha.) But I really think it's for the best if the book doesn't close on them as adults. Digimon's attempt at it was beyond poorly handled; I just don't want to see that happen to Naruto.

Just as I do not want to see the unlikely pairing of Naruto and Hinata come roaring up out of nowhere to knock the infinitely more plausible NaruSaku out of the water. But I have much more faith in Kishi-san than I did in whatever fugu-eating crackheads were penning Digimon.

#55 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 02:22 AM

those bastards!!! I liked the taixsaro.

#56 Annethy

Annethy

CURSE YOU VLADCARD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:whatever i wanna be interested in!

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:10 AM

if narusaku did become offical i would go running around my house shouting "narusaku aijou matsudai!!!!" a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif i'm pretty sure it means "narusaku love forever!!!!"
then i would start whacking my naruhinatard of a brother with a foam sword. msmack.gif

#57 DazeDreamer

DazeDreamer

Free Falling

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:22 AM

Heh. If, no scratch that, WHEN a Naru-kun ends up with Sakura-chan..I'd tell all of my HinaNaru/SakuSasu loving friends "HA I TOLD YA!" (Yeah unfortunatly all of my friends are SasuSaku/NaruHina...So sad.) Anyway after that I'd probably scream "YEAH NARUSAKU!"
I only ask for you to notice me.

/l、
(゚、 。 7  ~Meow :3 (Hey there pretty little kitty.)
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

#58 One_Who_Is_Not_Named

One_Who_Is_Not_Named

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai 7, DNAngel, Kingdom Hearts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (surlymoogle @ May 11 2006, 09:04 PM)
Bringing it back to Naruto now. I PRAY that Naruto does not end with a flash-forward episode to the future for this exact reason. (Oh, okay, fine; I would burst in a fit of squeeing if we saw Naruto and Sakura as the First Couple of Konoha.) But I really think it's for the best if the book doesn't close on them as adults. Digimon's attempt at it was beyond poorly handled; I just don't want to see that happen to Naruto.

I don't think Kishimoto-sama would make another timeskip where the group is all grown up... I mean he himself said in the manga on one of those filler pages that he was 'a real sucker for young boy adventures' or something like that. And on the subject of Digimon (which I have no idea how it popped up and we started talking about it), I also was Tai/Sora, and when she was suddenly with Matt I was like "WTF?!? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?". And the first and second seasons were the only good ones too in my opinion! dry.gif

#59 surlymoogle

surlymoogle

DEUCES

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 07:11 AM

QUOTE (One_Who_Is_Not_Named @ May 13 2006, 06:23 PM)
I don't think Kishimoto-sama would make another timeskip where the group is all grown up... I mean he himself said in the manga on one of those filler pages that he was 'a real sucker for young boy adventures' or something like that.  And on the subject of Digimon (which I have no idea how it popped up and we started talking about it), I also was Tai/Sora, and when she was suddenly with Matt I was like "WTF?!? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?".  And the first and second seasons were the only good ones too in my opinion!  dry.gif

I'm sure you're right. Story-wise it doesn't make sense (right now, anyway) for there to be another timeskip, and hopefully they'll decide to leave everyone's ultimate fate up to the readers' imaginations (leaving behind a legacy of endless fanfic speculation for generations to come).

I'm still going to be paranoid about it, though.

And it's my fault we started talking about Digimon. sweatdrop.gif And the first season was the only really good one, IMO. They started losing me after they took the focus off the original gang by making them age three years (EVIL TIMESKIPS! Stop it!) and bringing in the new cast...Daisuke was a Tai fanboy, Miyako was a Mimi fangirl and Iori was just weird. Ken was bombastic enough to be entertaining, though, at least when he was evil. But yeah...after that, suckage.

*promises to stop talking about Digimon...right now*

#60 neji_is_fabulous

neji_is_fabulous

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm....NEJI!!! Naruto, Angel Sanctuary, apple sauce,The O.C., Anime Conventions....

Posted 14 May 2006 - 06:49 PM

hmmmm never really thought about it.....maybe dance a_dance.gif but I'm guessing that will happen so I wouldn't be too surprised...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users