5 replies to this topic

#1 YamiPaladinOfChaos

YamiPaladinOfChaos

Fanfiction Rurouni

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:39 AM

I'm making a NaruSaku ship manifesto over at the Livejournal community Ship Manifesto.

If anyone would like to give me links to good NaruSaku images to help me out, or suggest any small scenes (I've got the big ones, like the Promise of a Lifetime and Naruto vs Gaara, plus pretty much all of Naruto II) or reasons that support NaruSaku, I would be greatly appreciative.

I especially need the images or links to the images of the Naruto II chapters, and definitely 297 and 296.

Thanks in advance!

That's just weird. I am completely against hard work... I actually do less than even my lax schuedule asks for.

Makes more sense... though I am definitely not as confident as Naruto.

#2 Sorixed

Sorixed

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (YamiPaladinOfChaos @ Mar 20 2006, 06:39 PM)
I'm making a NaruSaku ship manifesto over at the Livejournal community Ship Manifesto.

If anyone would like to give me links to good NaruSaku images to help me out, or suggest any small scenes (I've got the big ones, like the Promise of a Lifetime and Naruto vs Gaara, plus pretty much all of Naruto II) or reasons that support NaruSaku, I would be greatly appreciative.

I especially need the images or links to the images of the Naruto II chapters, and definitely 297 and 296.

Thanks in advance!

How about these .. this site is full of images you can use from the anime eps. to the manga. images - http://promise.petal...t/manga_img.php

#3 YamiPaladinOfChaos

YamiPaladinOfChaos

Fanfiction Rurouni

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 04:50 AM

How about these .. this site is full of images you can use from the anime eps. to the manga. images - http://promise.petal...t/manga_img.php

Wow, a NaruSaku shrine... huh, I should have looked for one of those. That helps a lot, thanks!

That's just weird. I am completely against hard work... I actually do less than even my lax schuedule asks for.

#4 Sorixed

Sorixed

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 05:29 AM

You're Welcome i made a thread about that site in the icha icha Narusaku area somewhere .The owner is a member of this site name's Rachel. tongue.gif

#5 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 21 March 2006 - 04:17 PM

If you are also looking for some previous points, info, sources, essays, and collective data on NaruSaku; I'd also suggest checking out these links from the NaruSaku FC at NF, that I've finally completed.

NaruSaku Compilation #1
NaruSaku Compilation #2
NaruSaku Outside Info

As for the Outsite Info, it's mostly links for 2 different Pairing Threads, and Mizura's Anti-NaruHina Essay (which is strictly Anti-NaruHina). So for those links, you can choose to go to them, because they have very good debating material, but it will be long to read.

The other two links above are directly from the NaruSaku FC thread itself. Hope this helps you in anyway possible, and good luck with the Manifesto!

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#6 YamiPaladinOfChaos

YamiPaladinOfChaos

Fanfiction Rurouni

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 08:42 AM

Wow, those are really good. Definitely good reference material. Thanks a lot hokuten!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users