NaruSaku Doujin Discussion - Unreach

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:14 AM

Also, I had no idea we had a hentai thread...

Yeah, we have one for years though no activity after the ending fiasco. Only 18+ y/o can access with permission from the mods of course.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#22 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:50 AM

How have I not found this? Ive look far and wide for every completed NS doujinshi, and I thought I read them all... Time to search some more, I guess. Also, I had no idea we had a hentai thread...

Neither did I, and I have been a member here for years. :smile:

Yeah, we have one for years though no activity after the ending fiasco. Only 18+ y/o can access with permission from the mods of course.

In that case I request access. :nsdance:  :D 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#23 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:16 AM

How have I not found this? Ive look far and wide for every completed NS doujinshi, and I thought I read them all... Time to search some more, I guess. Also, I had no idea we had a hentai thread...

Got anymore?

#24 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:42 PM

I request access to some NS hentai please XD

#25 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:23 PM

NS Hentai. Wow  :wow:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#26 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:25 PM

Got anymore?

Well, you probably know the ones by LadyGT, then natsumi33 (she goes by raintalker on Tumblr) made some.

I like this one. This tells about how NaruSaku met as kids.

https://taichikun14....-of-14-57633897

There's NaruSaku Gakuen, based on the highschool AU manga.

https://poptartlegit...uen-1-600127462

This one's by Cynthi. Bad English, but I like their art style.

https://cynthi.devia...c-000-113435543

Those are the one's that come to mind at first.

Damn age-restrictions...

#27 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:25 PM

Well, you probably know the ones by LadyGT, then natsumi33 (she goes by raintalker on Tumblr) made some.

I like this one. This tells about how NaruSaku met as kids.

https://taichikun14....-of-14-57633897

There's NaruSaku Gakuen, based on the highschool AU manga.

https://poptartlegit...uen-1-600127462

This one's by Cynthi. Bad English, but I like their art style.

https://cynthi.devia...c-000-113435543

Those are the one's that come to mind at first.

Damn age-restrictions...

Thanks. If you find anymore, please don't hesitate to PM them to me. :D

#28 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:59 AM

My Comments:

Again, bravo to the author. The grammar was atrocious, but I don't think English is his/her first language, so I give that a pass.

What really gets me, however, is that when you sit down and think about it, this fancomic could easily pass for canon and explain all of the inconsistencies in regards to NS when taking The Last and Boruto into account. I'm immediately reminded of Sakura's strange comment to Sarada where she tells her that Naruto is "more than family" to her.

Another thing this comic speaks is that it is perhaps Naruto's desire for Sakura's happiness first and foremost is, by some cruel stroke of fate, the reason NS didn't happen in the first place. He valued her happiness so much that he inadvertently pushed her away and now has to spend the rest of his days living a lie as a result. Sakura, on the other hand, valued Naruto's dream so much that she wouldn't give in to her desire to runaway with him at the end. They both love each other, but can never be together. Fate is a cruel mistress indeed.

Naruto's willingness to throw away his dream of being the Hokage just to be with Sakura surprised me at first, but when taking all things into account, speaks true to his character. I would have loved to have seen this happen instead, but the author had a bittersweet ending in mind. Poor Naruto. It's a shame that he must spend the rest of his days living a sham rather than being true to himself.
I disagree with the idea that it could pass for canon, and also disagree with the idea that the ending occurred because Naruto placed his feelings behind Sakura’s. The ending happened because Sakura had the emotional intellect of a child, which was ironic because it’s the very thing that she accused Naruto of in the last. Her actions in the movie and earlier in the LOI show that she never cared about his feelings. In the end, they were irrelevant to her. It didn’t have anything to do with what Naruto placed importance on.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#29 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:34 AM

Naruto and Sakura's characterizations were BS either way, but one thing that caught my attention is that Nature let two years go by without ever confessing to Sakura. Her attraction to Sasuke be damned, there's no reason to NOT make the effort. And so from the standpoint of headcanon and doing my best to salvage the canon material, the explanation that he got too caught in his selflessness works fine and he might have some Kaneki-like realization down the road while being tortured by the "evil aura" or whatever Boruto BS is on the horizon.

Sakura too regressed to her 12 year old self, but one good talk-no-jutsu from the REAL Naruto would have made her see the light. :P

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 21 February 2018 - 04:39 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#30 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:00 AM

Naruto and Sakura's characterizations were BS either way, but one thing that caught my attention is that Nature let two years go by without ever confessing to Sakura. 

Along the lines of what AHK is saying, that could have been because he was disgusted by the way she acted. Like from her actions at the end he came to believe that she really wasn't who he thought she was. He thought she was strong. And proud, even. And she really wasn't in that instance. It was pathetic. To me his facial expressions actually go along with this, as well as the expression he had in the anime when she asks to go with Sasuke. He doesn't look heartbroken or even disappointed. He just looks sort of.. somber. Like he's thinking wow, I'm not a child anymore. Things are not as awesome as I had imagined they could be. In actuality, life sucks. And then, it did. He realized that he would have been disappointing his mother in any case because Sakura is not who she was supposed to be. It's not the case that Sakura broke his heart. Sakura broke the entire identity he had given his life.

But BD is a horrible person so it's unlikely to have been that. It's more likely to be the reason that they said, that he was transformed into a shallow idiot. Who is just as pathetic.

Edited by DrK, 21 February 2018 - 06:06 AM.

#31 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:30 PM

Along the lines of what AHK is saying, that could have been because he was disgusted by the way she acted. Like from her actions at the end he came to believe that she really wasn't who he thought she was. He thought she was strong. And proud, even. And she really wasn't in that instance. It was pathetic. To me his facial expressions actually go along with this, as well as the expression he had in the anime when she asks to go with Sasuke. He doesn't look heartbroken or even disappointed. He just looks sort of.. somber. Like he's thinking wow, I'm not a child anymore. Things are not as awesome as I had imagined they could be. In actuality, life sucks. And then, it did. He realized that he would have been disappointing his mother in any case because Sakura is not who she was supposed to be. It's not the case that Sakura broke his heart. Sakura broke the entire identity he had given his life.

But BD is a horrible person so it's unlikely to have been that. It's more likely to be the reason that they said, that he was transformed into a shallow idiot. Who is just as pathetic.

I think you guys are giving this waaaay too much credit in terms of writing reasons.

NaruSaku didn't happen because SP and the rabid fans didn't want it to happen. End of story. There is no logical reason why it didn't happen. It's funny how Naruto was willing to sit down and talk to the villains like Nagato, Obito, and such so easily and yet when it came to his own friends he couldn't give too kittens.

This is the same dude who said he understood Sasuke's pain and yet never once tried to "talk" to Sasuke. You'd think Naruto would be like "Sasuke, why do you really want to destory Konoha?" and Sasuke could be like "Well, because they are corrupted. They killed my family. They killed my clan all because they were racist and bigots. It was either their way or no way at all. They refused to understand anything" and Naruto could have been like "I see, well what if we just go back to Konoha together, break down the system diplomatically, have the village leaders tried for their crimes, and then rebuild the system with the help of Tsunade and the gang. I am sure if we help people see the reasoning behind people will understand. Don't you think doing what you are doing now is no better than what the leaders did to you? You know that revenge and punishment are not the same thing. Revenge is an emotional response. I will get justice for you, but we have to do it right and not be selfish in our own emotions to forgo logic. Look at all the nations coming together as one despite the past history. We can't change the past, but we can change our future. Trust in me, Sasuke. I always loved you like my own brother and I want to see get justice for the wrongs against you."

But no, Naruto idea was "I'll beat you up until you see it my way." Even if Sasuke didn't agree with Naruto's way, it would have been nice to actually see Naruto try.

Sakura: "Naruto, I love you."
Naruto: "No, you don't."

No talking it over, no understandings, nothing. Just "No, you don't." For a guy people say can understand people's emotions...he really doesn't understand people's emotions.

Sasuke: "I hate Konoha. They are corrupted and commit genocide for their selfish ways."
Naruto: "No, they aren't."
Sasuke: "kitten you."

It really demeans the Zabuza fight and the true meaning behind that whole arc. I am sad because that was a really good moment in writing Naruto.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 February 2018 - 05:38 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#32 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:17 PM

Naruto and Sakura's characterizations were BS either way, but one thing that caught my attention is that Nature let two years go by without ever confessing to Sakura. Her attraction to Sasuke be damned, there's no reason to NOT make the effort. And so from the standpoint of headcanon and doing my best to salvage the canon material, the explanation that he got too caught in his selflessness works fine and he might have some Kaneki-like realization down the road while being tortured by the "evil aura" or whatever Boruto BS is on the horizon.

Sakura too regressed to her 12 year old self, but one good talk-no-jutsu from the REAL Naruto would have made her see the light. :P

But there was a reason not to make the effort. She didn't care about his feelings. At all. He was just removed from watching her grovel and plead at Sasuke's feet like a child talking about how much she loved him, despite Sasuke stating that he was going to kill Naruto, Tsunade, the rest of the world leaders, and anyone who disagreed with him. He threatened to kill Naruto of all people, in front of her, and she didn't care. Her only response was to cry about how much she "loved" him. And she did this knowing that Naruto was standing right there, knowing how he felt about her. 

Based on that, and the fact that the only time she took his feelings into consideration, it was to lie and manipulate him, what reason should Naruto have had to make any advance on her? Why should he put his feelings out there knowing with certainty that they were never worth a damn to her and he was only going to get hurt? Sakura's statement in the last is proof enough that he shouldn't have said anything regardless, as it backed up the idea that she never really cared about Naruto's feelings to begin with.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#33 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:41 PM

We gotta remember people. This was the writers kittening up Sakura the most. Considering all the development she and Naruto had, it was clear she cared about Naruto more than Sasuke.

#34 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 01:28 AM

But there was a reason not to make the effort. She didn't care about his feelings. At all. He was just removed from watching her grovel and plead at Sasuke's feet like a child talking about how much she loved him, despite Sasuke stating that he was going to kill Naruto, Tsunade, the rest of the world leaders, and anyone who disagreed with him. He threatened to kill Naruto of all people, in front of her, and she didn't care. Her only response was to cry about how much she "loved" him. And she did this knowing that Naruto was standing right there, knowing how he felt about her. 

Yeah, it's not her love for Sasuke. It's not even really the fact that she ended up with Sasuke. It's what that meant for her character. Why does she have to grovel and plead just because she loves Sasuke? Naruto loves him too, probably more than you do, and he's going to fight him. Why can't you do that? Or at least kittening stand up straight?

She could have at least made the condition of not hurting Naruto a part of her pathetic begging. It's actually framed as if he could kill Naruto, he could kill Tsunade, as well as everyone else, and if Sakura is still there, she's still going to be loving him anyway. It's not even possible that Sakura was this pathetic the whole time. There was no need whatsoever to do that to her to put her with Sasuke. Just have her say that she still feels the same way she always did, and have her ask him to stop. That's it. There was no need for her spine to spontaneously evaporate.

And James, I know I was, but you  have to wonder what Kishi really intended Naruto to be thinking. He's his self insert. There's no way he actually likes the rivalry excuse. Because it makes him look like a piece of crap. I don't know why he chose to make him so dense in those situations either. It's really baffling.

Edited by DrK, 22 February 2018 - 01:37 AM.

#35 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 03:11 AM

Yeah, it's not her love for Sasuke. It's not even really the fact that she ended up with Sasuke. It's what that meant for her character. Why does she have to grovel and plead just because she loves Sasuke? Naruto loves him too, probably more than you do, and he's going to fight him. Why can't you do that? Or at least kittening stand up straight?

She could have at least made the condition of not hurting Naruto a part of her pathetic begging. It's actually framed as if he could kill Naruto, he could kill Tsunade, as well as everyone else, and if Sakura is still there, she's still going to be loving him anyway. It's not even possible that Sakura was this pathetic the whole time. There was no need whatsoever to do that to her to put her with Sasuke. Just have her say that she still feels the same way she always did, and have her ask him to stop. That's it. There was no need for her spine to spontaneously evaporate.

And James, I know I was, but you  have to wonder what Kishi really intended Naruto to be thinking. He's his self insert. There's no way he actually likes the rivalry excuse. Because it makes him look like a piece of crap. I don't know why he chose to make him so dense in those situations either. It's really baffling.

Yeah the whole "loves Sakura because rivalry" pissed me off. It's clear as DAY that was not the reason why he loved her. And the sad part is the "rivalry" excuse was still a better reason that he ever had for loving Hinata.

#36 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:14 AM

This is just an alternate way of looking at Naruto.

The relationship Sakura has with Naruto is noteworthy and remarkable for all the right reasons - it is messy and not always right, it is growing, it is vibrant with the both of them openly participating, and it proved to be good for the both of them.But if anything, Sakura's character is pretty real. That's where a big part of the backlash comes in. It's the kind of real that a lot of people wish wasn't real, in its full ugly glory: unrequited infatuation with a toxic person. Someone that a person has every reason in the world to want nothing to do with, but just can't quit. Completely unbelievable on paper but completely believable at the same time. Equally romanticized and reviled. An undeniable thing that people work very hard to deny. Something people both hate to watch from a distance and experience firsthand, but happens every single day. It's not just something that can be written off as "bad writing", but something that forces people to face the inherent "bad writing" of real life itself.

I know that Sakura would of decided to devote her entire affection to Naruto - she did confess her love to him, after all. Kishimoto himself said that Sakura was honest - she wasn't the type to lie to anyone, much less herself. Throughout Part 2, we actually see this development as Sakura grows into a strong character who isn't afraid to speak her mind. She surely knew of the consequences of her action before approaching Naruto with her confession - she knew that, if Naruto decided to reciprocate her feelings, they would probably have to get into a relationship at one point. If she isn't the type to lie to herself, then the prospect of entering into a relationship halfheartedly wouldn't be something she would even consider - yet she still confessed to Naruto knowing full well that it may mean sacrificing her childhood crush Sasuke for the sake of his well being.

Her willingness to be held to her admission of love proves that she actually meant what she said - she was very much willing to get together with Naruto at that point in time, probably because she truly did love him. As stated earlier, this whole thing may have given Sakura more resolve to kill Sasuke, and perhaps she would have stabbed him with the poisoned kunai, all in an effort to ease Naruto's pain and finally free him from the burden of stopping the cycle of hatred that Sasuke was fueling at the time. No one would get in the way of their romance, and they may have even gotten married, with Naruto never getting the chance to acknowledge Hinata's feelings (prior to The Last, it's good to note that Naruto remained oblivious to Hinata's affection towards him). My point is, she was very close to entering a relationship with Naruto - had Naruto only accepted her confession/given up on Sasuke, and she seemed to be perfectly fine with it despite her personality.

That, if anything, proves that Kishimoto wrote her character with the intention to portray romantic motives that would never really end in an actual formation of an intimate relationship. Having said all of these, that doesn't mean she doesn't love Sasuke. On the contrary, she probably loves him more than she does Naruto, seeing as they're happily married and have a kid by the time Part 3 came around. How I perceive this is a case of a girl liking two guys at the same time, yet realizing that she is more meant to be for one over the other. She loves Sasuke, but that doesn't mean she doesn't see Naruto in a romantic light as well. I guess she just decides to push for Naruto and Hinata to get closer with each other in the end because she believes that Hinata, who had loved Naruto since childhood, would be a better match for Naruto than she is.

By the time the war came around, Sakura had already probably decided that she would not give up in her pursuit of Sasuke, having realized her mistake through Naruto's rejection of her confession and being emboldened by his resolve to save his best friend. This is possibly a factor in her reasoning of choosing Sasuke over Naruto in the end, aside from the fact that she simply had a crush on him since they were kids. Despite this, I still believe that Kishimoto wants to imply that a small part of Sakura would always love Naruto, and vice versa. Furthermore, I truly believe that if Sasuke got taken out by some weird twist of events, then NaruSaku would have most likely become endgame.

I also request access.

Edited by DeathGodMack, 25 February 2018 - 12:21 PM.

Posted Image

#37 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:45 AM

Kishimoto = misunderstood genius

Dude. Duuuuuuuuuuuude.

You're arguing for two different things and neither of them is good. One of them is that the SS outcome as depicted is true to life. You can try reading my thread called "Something Sakura should have asked herself" if you want to know how ridiculous I think that is. It's not comparable to RL toxic relationships. It's, at best, a parody of one. Short answer: Because there was nothing there to begin with. Sakura would have to GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT. It's human nature. He could very easily have set it up to be the way you want it to be, by making it clear that Sasuke did care for Sakura despite the fact he tried to kill her, before or after the time skip, but he deliberately did not do this.

The other one is that Kishimoto actually intended it? Dude. There are like two SS moments in the entire story before the war arc. There is the fact that Karin exists. Just read my analysis posts. I would appreciate your explaining how any of that stuff makes any sense, since no one has really tried to do that. It's not simply the case that she had moments with Naruto.

But seriously... Dude. I get that you don't want to hate Boruto. You want to keep watching it even though it's terrible. But that doesn't mean you have to defend Kishimoto. It's not like he likes Boruto either. He could care less about it. He does very little to support it. Does its premise need to make sense for you to be able to enjoy it?

Dude.

I guess I request access as well, though. I doubt this post will have any purpose otherwise. My failure to talk about the greatness of Boruto and/or Boruto related products, such as green chili hamburgers, will surely mean that my crude words will not get the pleasure of a reply. DeathGodMack's eyes only wish to behold Boruto animation frames, and comments praising the aforementioned.

Edited by DrK, 25 February 2018 - 01:15 PM.

#38 NaruSaku122

NaruSaku122

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:01 AM

Hey i'm new here so can someone tell me where i can find the hentai thread?

Edited by NaruSaku122, 25 February 2018 - 11:02 AM.

#39 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:51 PM

I want to be in this secret club too

ナルサク

#40 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 February 2018 - 12:27 AM

Oh goodness, people hold on. Give me a moment to work on the paperwork. :sweat:

I'm glad you guys are access for request. We need "some" activity over there.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users