#41 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:14 PM

Logan threaded carefully as they both entered the lab and made sure not to off set something that could prove to be fatal and end up biting them in the ass. Seeing all those weird amphibian looking creatures gave him a disgusted feeling and he had to hold back from not letting his anger take the best of him and shatter all the glasses and creatures within it. He walked across the lab and it seemed that the power was out here as well. He looked at one of the sections and a found a small room that he opened up and it seemed to have huge black titanium processors within it, but it seemed they weren't working as well.

He continued walking through the small room glossing over the processors with his fingers when suddenly his right foot hit something really hard and he looked down and seemed to have stepped on a laptop. Lowering himself he looked at blood red laptop and noticed a red and white Umbrella symbol on it. Even though he didn't recognize the symbol he knew what kind of laptop this was. A Voodoo Envy 1337! These were top of the line laptops that were issued to only the highest class military personnel. These little babies had enough power to last a good few days, so it could be possible that this one most likely worked.

Resting on the ground I opened up the laptop and watched as it loaded up the software. I patiently awaited wondering what sort of high security lock would be awaiting me once the loading was complete.

Seconds only ticked by until I saw what looked like a mini camera from the top right of the laptop quickly glance at my eye.
CODE

WARNING UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS PERSONNEL.

IRIS MATCH UNCONFIRMED! TASK OPERATION ALPHA TERMINAL NOT DETECTED.

DIRECTING TO LOCK DOWN IN T-MINUS 5 MINUTES.

PLEASE ENTER CORRECT BYPASS CODE BEFORE COMPLETE TERMINATION OF HARD DRIVE IS FINALIZED!

"Sh!t, Sh!t, Sh!t" I cursed up a storm. Whoever was last using this sure as hell didn't want anyone else using it.

I had to think quick. Time was short and I could lose a valuable resource if I didn't act quickly. How the hell was I going to enter a bypass code to a system I had never authorized before. Quickly reaching into my pocket I pulled out my NSA certified security flash drive my friend had given me. This little unit had the power to crack even super computers. I quickly shoved it into the USB drive on the left side of the laptop and entered the password 'TrueAccess' and watched as the little device began to hum loudly and the laptop began to shake as well. Soon enough the screen turned blue and then...

CODE
Base metrics as of 2008-11-13:

Access Vector (AV) ........... Network
Access Complexity (AC) ....... Medium
Authentication (Au) .....,.... None
Confidentiality Impact © ... None
Integrity Impact (I) ......... Complete
Availability Impact (A) ...... None

Computed CVSS base score: 7.1

Temporal metrics as of 2008-06-04

Exploitability (E) ........... proof-of-concept
Remediation Level (RL) ....... official-fix
Report Confidence (RC) ....... confirmed

Computed CVSS temporal score: 9.5

All systems cleared and database authorized.

Go! Go! Go! America kitten YEAH!

The Screen blinked black for a few seconds before I was greeted with the a welcome screen and another Umbrella symbol. Different icons began to load up and I was greeted with different folders labeled T-Veronica virus, 3.2 NE-T virus, 3.3 T-Cameron Virus, 3.4 T-JCCC203, Hunter, Tyrant, Nemesis, Del Lago, and others weird names.

"What the hell is all this sh!t? Why does this laptop have names of different viruses? What is this doing a God damn aquairum of all places? Things are getting creepier by the moment..."

I shut the laptop off and placed it inside my backpack before getting back up and moving along the small room with the processors. There had to be a place inside here that held the power box or something! I walked all the way to the end of the room and still found nothing. I began to scan all around myself to see if there was something! Anything at all that could prove to be resourceful. And to my luck I saw on the right side of the sealing a hazard sign that had written on it a warning of High Intensity Voltage. Yes! This could be what we were looking for! Though I couldn't reach it by myself so I'd need Babalu's help for some extra height.

QUOTE (hokuten @ Nov 13 2008, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I put the file down and all I could think was "thank god, those things aren't loose", especially since all me and Logan have are a pistol and shotgun. All we gotta do is get that find a way out of here and get the hell out of here fast. I saw another case file that involved the Shark Tank, and another whale-sized creature, but just then Logan called me over after he had found something.

"Hey Babalu I think I might have found a way to get some power running up in here! Might be a way to pump out the water from the basement. Come on and give me a lift so I can reach it!"

Placing my left foot on his cupped hands and using the processors to balance myself I was slowly lifted up and able to reach the small door on the ceiling. I gave it a quick jab with my fist and it popped open. I saw a bunch of switches and tiny little writings next to them. There were white switches labeled under a sign that said "Main Grid" and was the backup power source to the attractions. Looking below that I saw another sign in red that said "Emergency Switches" There were switches underneath it that read..."Emergency Feed Supply, Security Activation, Water Pumping..."

YES! "Dude Babalu I think I got it! This Water Pumping Switch probably will pump all that water out of the basement!" Anxious to get out of here I clicked the switch and heard a small whirring sound. It looked like it had a actually worked! I could hear the aquarium itself slightly shake and heard swishing and swirling sounds. It seemed pretty loud actually.

I hopped down and quickly picked up my backpack and shot gun and turned to Babalu. "Alright lets go down now and get that damn boat key and get the hell out of here!" As I started to move I suddenly heard a loud crash and the breaking of glass that sounded like it came from right next to us. I quickly turned to face Babalu and gave him a "What the Hell was that....." kind of look.

#42 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (True @ Nov 13 2008, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YES! "Dude Babalu I think I got it! This Water Pumping Switch probably will pump all that water out of the basement!" Anxious to get out of here I clicked the switch and heard a small whirring sound. It looked like it had a actually worked! I could hear the aquarium itself slightly shake and heard swishing and swirling sounds. It seemed pretty loud actually.

As I was holding Logan up, he flipped the switches and the whole place sounded like it rebooted. I saw some lights turn on as well, but not all of them turned on just a few. In the background I feel the lower levels being drained out. I lowered Logan down, and he grabbed his gear, but as I was standing back up, I saw the lab panels began to flicker and change colors from Blue to Red. At first I paid no attention to it since it was probably power diverting to the pumps, but then realized that ... power WAS BEING DIVERTED to the pumps from here. In utter horror, I slowly turned my head to gaze at the test tubes. The water from each container was slowing being drained one by one, and the Hunters were now standing upright on their feet. At first they kind of slumped onto the glass, not moving. I sighed in relief that they must still be heavily sedated. But I our luck just ran out...

QUOTE (True @ Nov 13 2008, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hopped down and quickly picked up my backpack and shot gun and turned to Babalu. "Alright lets go down now and get that damn boat key and get the hell out of here!" As I started to move I suddenly heard a loud crash and the breaking of glass that sounded like it came from right next to us. I quickly turned to face Babalu and gave him a "What the Hell was that....." kind of look.

"Oh kitten me..."

We both ducked down as the first Hunter broke out of it's container and wobbled around the room. It's senses were still dull and impaired, but it would recover soon and fast. This was some messed up kitten here, I looked at Logan with this "good job man, now we're dead", but he rolled his eyes and me and just motioned to move quick under the table between the containers and the Hunter. The Hunter on the other hand could smell us, but not see yet, so it was thrashing about trying to find us. We moved low and fast, but as we reached the middle area, another container shattered, and how we had two Hunters free!

"kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten!!!"

I muttered to myself as the situation got worse. Now we had one Hunter behind us, and another one just in front of the door. Trapped like rats, and it was way to risky to make a run for it. We had to figure something out and fast in order to get away. We had no choice, we had to make a break for it.

"I really didn't want to do this, but we'll probably pick some more up later."

I reached over into Logan's backpack and grabbed two energy drinks. I held them in one hand, and drew out my gun. I closed my eyes briefly and tried to steady my nerves. I opened my eyes and made my resolve.

"Get ready, Logan. This is about to get crazy."

He looked at me with this "oh kitten, here we go" look, tightened his grip on his shotgun, and got ready to make a run for it. At that instant, I rolled out from under the table, threw the two energy drinks at the hunter behind us to confuse it, fired off 6 or 7 shots, and finally got a lucky shot right through the left eye putting it down. But before I could turn to shoot the second one it was already on top of me. It instantly jumped into the air coming down at me huge claws extended, but at the same time, Logan had jumped out and blasted it back 10 feet. It crashed into the wall and looked like it was down. But just before we could relax, the THIRD hunter broke out of it's container. That was when we just ran for it.

"kitten THIS!!!"

We made a mad dash down the hall way, trying to get back to the lower levels, but we could hear the Hunter thrashing about chasing after us. Not just the third one that broke out, but apparently the second one was only stunned and got back up. As they were crying out in a rampage, we could more of them crying out and regrouping. There were too many now, and we didn't have enough ammo to take them all out. I mean we were both good shots, but against 5 of them and limited ammo. Just then Logan pointed out a door on the left and ran in for cover, I followed in after him and we barricaded the door with the steel trash cans for now. We heard them all running past and rampaging through. We got lucky this time, and it was good thing they weren't super smart.

Just when I felt relief sink in, I saw Logan completely still, just staring at whatever as in front of him. I looked over his shoulder and saw something that made me go...

"Oh what the hell..." I pulled my flashlight back out and put a spotlight on the area in which there was a body lying on the ground. "Now THAT'S kittenED UP!"

It was Dante's body, we had inadvertently hid out in the same women's bathroom where Dante got owned the kitten out of by those mutated zombie penguins. It was a complete mess, it looked like his body was completely mutilated. His gut was cut open and his intestines looked like spaghetti, and his eyes were all gauged out. And it looked like he was covered in some kind of white fluid that was oozing out from all his torn up holes. It was just disgusting and degrading to see what happened to him. It was too bad because he seemed like a good guy too.

After a few moments of more silence, we had to check if it was clear or not, take a chance, since we couldn't hide out in here all day. The both of us moved the steel can out of the way, and finally pushed it to the side. But just as we finished putting it back where it was, there was a sudden sound of something moving around. We turned around and saw that Dante's body wasn't there on the ground anymore.

"OH kitten!"

I panicked and held gun and flashlight up.

"You've got to be sh*tting me. Logan. LOGAN!"

I tried to whisper loudly over to him.

"He's on the move! We gotta take him down! He might want revenge for us not saving him!"

We decided to move around the women's restroom since it was a pretty big area with two separated sides of stalls. We both moved slowly and silently back to back. I took the lead with gun and flashlight, while Logan covered the rear. We saw the blood trail move towards the back area of the stalls, but as we reached the end the trail stopped at the last stall with the door closed. I motioned to Logan that he was in there, and on the count of three I'd kick it open.

"1 - 2 - 3!"

I whispered in an ominous voice, and kicked the stall door open! But there was nothing! Instead we found Dante's Hunting Rifle on top of the toilet seat, along with his rifle ammo. I sighed in relief and reached down and picked up the rifle, slung it around my back and put the ammo in Logan's backpack. Just as we turned around to go back, the stall door right across from us bursted open!

"HOLY kitten! LOGAN LOOK OUT!"

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#43 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (hokuten @ Nov 13 2008, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"HOLY kitten! LOGAN LOOK OUT!"

Acting on pure instinct driven by intense fear I drove my shotgun up and fired a bullet at the wide gaping mouth of what looked to be a zombie version of Dante pushing him back a few feet to get some breathing room.

His image was completely revamped with a pale blue skin tone and blood dripping off of him and pooling on the floor. A dirty green mucus hung from his mouth giving him a filthy appearance.

"BABALU DRIVE THAT MOTHERF*CKING CROWBAR INTO THAT BASTARDS MOUTH!"

Not a second after that I bent down on my knees and felt strong feet jump on my back and Babalu used me as leverage to jump high into the air and come down with full force and drove the crowbar straight into Dante's wide gaping mouth and pierced it through the back of his head and drove him back and rammed him into the opposite side of the bathroom. Zombie Dante began to struggle as it was lifted up and hanging in the air by the crowbar that Babalu had driven into its mouth and grasped it with both hands as it ambivalently struggled to pull it out.

Not wasting a second I ran up to where my comrade was holding the zombie in place and drove my shotgun into Dante's abdomen and rapidly fired four shots all over his chest causing mutated flesh and blood to splatter everywhere. Dante gave out a large shriek as it was crucified by the two of us and eventually its grasp on the crowbar weakened and its arms lifelessly fell to its side.

I pulled my shotgun away and wiped the blood of the tip and Babalu pulled the crowbar out of the wall causing zombie Denim's mutilated body to slide on the floor and blood to poll all over.

I turned to Babalu. "God damn that was some scary sh!t! We got to be extra kittening careful in this place!" He nodded as he wiped the blood off of himself.

"Alright lets get down to the lower levels. Hopefully those Hunters aren't around. Either way we got to be on high alert. Sh!t gets crazier by the second"

We opened the bathroom door scanning the outside area to make sure they weren't any other creatures in our way before heading back down to the lower levels...

#44 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:04 AM

"JESUS THAT WAS NASTY! And I'm all covered in his nasty-ass goo!"

I walked over to the sink and started washing the gunk off of my arms and vest.

QUOTE (True @ Nov 16 2008, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I turned to Babalu. "God damn that was some scary sh!t! We got to be extra kittening careful in this place!" He nodded as he wiped the blood off of himself.

"Alright lets get down to the lower levels. Hopefully those Hunters aren't around. Either way we got to be on high alert. Sh!t gets crazier by the second"

We opened the bathroom door scanning the outside area to make sure they weren't any other creatures in our way before heading back down to the lower levels...

As we left the women's bathroom, I though I heard some kind of rustling going on, but paid no attention to it. We silently and quickly made our way back to the lower levels again. This time the water was completely drained, and by the time we had reached the dead end where we left off the water level was practically at our ankles, if not just little puddles. As we had reached the door again, I then realized which part of the Aquarium we were heading into.

"Awww kitten...as if things couldn't get any worse!?"

The sign read 'Shark Exhibit'. The water level must have covered the sign, so we didn't realize what was in the next room. But now we knew exactly what was waiting for us, only hopefully when we drained the water, those damn sharks should be landlocked, flopping around for us to just dodge. But as started to grin at the thought of helpless sharks flopping around, I then realized we weren't hearing any flopping around in the area next door. You would think some 200-300 lbs sharks would make some loud thumping sounds, but it was pretty quiet again. It was possible that they might have already suffocated while we were stuck in the lab after the water drained. Either way I didn't have a good feeling about this.

"I got a bad feeling about this..."

I told Logan just before we went into the next area. So just before we decided to go in, we did a weapons check and reloaded our weapons.

Slots(8): (1) Knife, (1) Handgun, (1) HG ammo - 17 left, (2) Hunting Rifle, (3) Open

Locked and loaded, we busted our way in, and saw that in deed there were some sharks already landlocked, and dead. But even more strange was that most of the other sharks were either eaten, or bitten to death. At first we were on a walkway making our way into the exhibit. Each tank was broken, and there were all kinds of bodies lying around. The walkway was lit up, but the emergency lights were not working, most likely because they shorted out. After going through the medium sized hall, we finally found the door that went into the back area where the employee access was. It was like a whole network of steel grating walkways, and control towers. As we started to make our way in, the water level here apparently did not completely drain. It must have been a completely separate area from the Aquarium. This was probably where they did most of their experimentation. We waded our way in, but then I though I had saw a large shadow move in the water.

"Uh Logan ... let's get out of the water?"

He saw the shadow too and we both climbed a near by ladder out of the water and onto the steel walk ways, high above the water level. This was probably where the scientist, or researchers did their work from, safely from the rafters. We entered the first control room and tried to searching for the key card, or boat keys. Anything that would help us get to the docks. Just then I saw on the other side a zombie slowly shuffling about, but what caught my eye was something attached to his belt.

THE BOAT KEYS!

I quietly pointed at the zombie to Logan, and decided I would go after the zombie while Logan covered me. So I handed him Dante's Hunting Rifle, and got out my knife. The zombie was just standing there in the middle of the walkway above the middle of the huge tank below us, paying no attention to us, as I creeped up behind him as quietly as I could. I got my knife out slowly and got ready to strike quickly. The plan was to disable the zombie, grab the keys at the same time, and haul ass back so we could get the hell out of here. I was almost about five feet away when suddenly from below came a huge splash and a sound of grinding metal! The next thing I knew I was hanging from a twisted broken walkway. The crash was definitely shook my sense, and I quickly tried looking for what happened to the zombie, but more importantly THE KEYS! I saw the body floating face down in the water, the keys on the belt were still attached. I sighed in relief and thought I could get to it before whatever tore the bridge in half could catch me, but suddenly I saw two big fins starting to cut through the water circling the body. Just then the large shadow we saw earlier came directly beneath me and disappeared. Then next thing I knew, there was a large splash again and a giant mouth just ate the zombie's body nearly whole! It's teeth shredding it to pieces! It was a HUGE MUTATED SHARK! This thing must have been at least 9-10 feet long, and over 900 lbs of killing muscle! I mean JAWS had nothing on this hungry killing machine! And it didn't help that it had two more buddies!

"Holy kitten..."

I pulled myself back up onto the rafters and sat down just outside of the office that Logan was in. And I had to think. No choice, we had to take the shark out and get those keys. It was our only chance, plus we couldn't go back into the water since the door out of here was back down there, and we weren't sure just how deep the tank was, or if it was even shallow at all. I took a deep breath and knew what we had to do. I stood up resolved at my decision and looked at Logan who gave me the "oh sh!t..." look, put down his shotgun, and picked up the rifle. He pulled the bolt-action lever back to check it and loaded it up. and came out of the office to take position.

QUOTE (Logan)
"Sometimes I wonder where you get these crazy ass kittening ideas you suicidal thrill junkie maniac..."

He told me as he readied his aim. I cocked my gun, and strapped it to my vest, grabbed my combat knife out and held on tight to it. I took a few steps back ready to dive in, I hesitated at first, then looked at Logan.

"YOU BETTER NOT LET THEM EAT ME!"

I cracked at Logan, who was trying not to laugh at the seriousness of the situation and just replied with "Yeah, yeah". I took a few more steps back and made a running dive off into the mutant shark tank screaming at myself.

"XXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!"

When I was really thinking in my head ... "OH kittening A!!!!!!"

*SPLOOSH*

#45 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:41 AM

The water splattered everywhere outside of the large shark tank as Babalu did a cannon ball and dived into the dead pool. That crazy son of a kitten just went in without a second thought. He’d probably be crazy enough to go sky diving without a parachute!

The tank was pretty wide probably 100 feet across and some 400 feet deep. The ice blue water was dark but I could still see those huge bastards swimming around the zombie corpse. Tearing at measly flesh of limbs they even jawed at one another when one got close. It was weird. Usually sharks are quite predatory but the huge mutated seemed even more fierce then the other two. Swinging its fins and tail violently it continued to circle the zombie carcass along with the other two smaller sharks. None of them seemed to actually make a move to go for the corpse instead just swimming by it, but whenever one got to close another shark would dash towards it and snap its wide open jaw.

They seemed pretty occupied with the corpse and didn't happen to notice my partner. I looked over at Babalu and saw him floating up and calmly shaking his legs to stay above water. How he wasn't violently shaking and not causing tidal waves I had no freaking idea but that man had nerves of steel! He was about halfway away from the zombie corpse himself. How the hell was he going to get in between three sharks and manage to get the belt that held the boat keys? God damn it we needed to think of a plan! I racked my brain and thought our scenario through. Thinking up countless situations and calculations in my brain I had an idea. It was risky as hell but then again with me and Babalu working together we could make the impossible possible!

I gave a low audible whistle and saw Babalu turn his heads toward me. I made a few gestures with my left hand and watched as Babalu followed them and his eyes open wide as saucers once I completed them. We had worked together countless times so words didn't need to be exchanged between us. We could just look at one another's eyes and tell what the other was thinking. It proved merit to our teamwork and tandem to get things done. He quietly mouthed "are you kittening insane" to me. I found that quite the ironic statement and chuckled to myself but nodded my head. He rolled his eyes but nonetheless turned around to face the sharks again. He didn't think I noticed but I caught the slight grin that appeared on his face. He was going to love this crazy sh!t..

I checked the shells in Dante's hunting rifle. Eight shots before I had to reload. I had to make them count. I couldn't waste any time and leave Babalu to fend for himself without any sort of backup. I held the rifle up and aimed at one of the smaller sharks. Even if this wasn't a sniper my marksmanship wasn't sub par. I didn't like to brag but I was a pretty damn good in my own right. I took a deep breath before I closed my left eye and focused on one of the smaller sharks as it continued to swim around the zombie corpse. I literally tailed its back fin and waited for the right moment to strike. As soon as it swam close enough to the larger mutated shark I pulled the trigger and heard a large splash within the water as the shark #1 was hit right in the back fin and sporadically spun its tail and struck the mutated shark which in turn reacted violently itself and violently rammed the shark back. They got into a little tussle and began to jaw after one another.

All the while Babalu slowly and I mean slowly swam towards the floating zombie corpse. I took aim again and fired two shots right at the gills of the mutated shark which shuddered violently and shook violently as it opened its wide jaws and bite into the right side of shark #1. Things were going as planned so far...Distract the sharks causing them to attack one another and while they were in their violent fit Babalu could sneak in grab the boat keys. As soon as he got them I'd let loose and fire at the sharks while he swam faster than Micheal Phelps towards me. Yeah it was a crazy kittening idea, but what else where we to do?

I kept my eyes on the two sharks as they continued to strike another in their raged state and even moved deeper and away from the corpse. This was good. They didn't seem to notice Babalu slowly coming towards it. This could work. Those sharks were pretty freaking stupid to ignore the corpse now. Guess they weren't so smart after all huh? I wonder what that other stupid shark was doing...

Wait a second....

My eyes opened widely as I scanned the entire kittening pool looking for that other bastard. Where did he go? WHERE THE kittening HELL DID IT GO? That was when I saw something out of the corner of my right eye and saw a fin rising from the water and right towards Babalu..

kitten!!!! kitten!!! kitten!!!! kitten!!! kitten!!! kitten!!!!

No time to think. No time to plan. I had five kittening shots and had to do my best to take out that damn shark before it came near Babalu. I took aim and fired three rapid shots about two feet infront of the fin that was there. Nothing! It still kept coming! God damn it!!

Babalu must have noticed as he came face to face with the fin that was rapidly approaching him. He had his knife ready but damn I just couldn't let him handle this on his own! Damn it I had to do something. I had just two shots left. I had to make them count! It came closer..closer...and closer...until...

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD --Click here to view--

I fired my remaining two shots right into the bastards nose and watched as it gave a loud groan and made a huge splash in the water AND TAKING BABALU WITH HIM.

"BABALU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I put the rifle down and quickly began to reload it. kitten I needed to reload this sh!t fast! My heart was racing and thumping loudly in my chest. This was my fault! I needed to help him out! I was enraged. Blood flowing strong. I heard loud splashing. I stole a glance as I filled up the rifle with new bullets. That was when I saw the craziest sh!t in my entire life...

There he was with his hunting knife rammed deep within the top of the shark and he was actually freaking RIDING ON TOP OF THE SHARK! He was kittening riding a God damn shark!!! Holy sh!t I knew Babalu would make it out. Crazy bastard could pull through anything! God damn it I didn't know whether to buy him a beer or smack him with it if we made it out of here alive.

"BABALU MOTHER kittening XTREEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

#46 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:04 AM

"AWWW kitten YEAH!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I had my knife stuck in this big ass mutant shark all the way to the hilt, and had a firm grip on it's large fin. The Giant Shark thrashing about in the water trying to throw me off, but I had a firm grip on both my knife and it's fin. Suddenly I got a chance opportunity and it swam by the body! This was my only chance while the other two sharks were fighting with each other, as soon as the giant shark swam past the corpse, I let go of the fin and grabbed the Boat Keys! But just as I had a firm grip of the keys, that was when my knife slid right out of the shark's body and I flew about 5 feet across the water away from it. As I recovered all I could see was the giant fin submersing into the dark water. All I could think was "oh kitten me". I had to look and look fast for a way out of this water. The broken bridge halves were just short of a few inches from the water for me to jump at, and the only ladder I saw was all the way at the opposite end of the pool. There were a couple of nets and cranes about the area, but there wasn't any power being supplied to this section of the facility. Just then I didn't notice it before, but there was a drop down ladder on the other side of where Logan was standing looking at me while keeping an eye out for the giant shark. At that moment I whistled at him and pointed at the ladder, he nodded quickly and ran over to drop it down, while getting into a crouching position ready to shoot.

I quickly tucked the keys into my vest pocket and zipped it up, but just after I had whistled to Logan, that had triggered the other two sharks to stop fighting and head in my direction.

"OH kitten!"

I was on the far side of the tank and it was a good 50 meter swim to the ladder. So I kicked off the wall and swam as fast as I could. I didn't look back, and trusted that Logan had me covered. Logan on the other hand had something else on his mind...

QUOTE (Logan thinking)
"OH kitten WHAT AM I GONNA DO!?"

As he was looking around trying find anything that could help, suddenly he saw the hanging nets and cranes all on the other side. He then took aim and shot the steel nets suspending just above the pool, and they had dropped successfully over the two sharks following Babalu! As they were thrashing about getting even more tangled up, he took aim at the crane directly opposite of him, and shot the two hydraulic lines, making it extend out and drop down crushing the two smaller sharks. There was huge splash and blood just pooled everywhere, but because of the huge splash it threw Babalu slightly off balance and he rolled over in the water becoming slightly disoriented. The ladder was only 10 meters away, an easy swim, but suddenly directly opposite from Babalu the giant shark fin started to rise up and cut through the an anti-tank round melting through steel plates (yeah you heard me right! :teehee: )!!! It rose up out of the water making a loud snarling sound that it was angry and hungry. The blood from the other two sharks increasing the giant sharks endorphins and pumping adrenaline into it's 900 lbs body of pure muscle, it's killing peak was at it's highest!

All I could do was swim as fast as I could and get to the ladder first. Meanwhile Logan stood up and took aim, firing furiously, and desperately to take down the shark. He shot it with the remaining five bullets left! One in each eye, effectively blinding it, but still it raged on. Then shooting it three more times through the nose stunning it effectively. By this time I had finally just got to the ladder, but the shark was only about 15 feet away ready to just chew me alive. Logan then took his last two remaining bullets, took out the empty cartridge and just loaded them manually! He cocked the bolt back, loaded it in, and cocked the bolt back all in one motion. He was in the zone, and he wasn't going to let some freak monster eat his buddy, not like how Dante died. He shot the light fixture under one of other bridges and it broke off, but not enough to fall. Logan squinted his eyes in a "wtf" kind of look, scoffed, then took a deep breath in while everything seemed to slow down for him. All in one furious motion again, he cocked open the bolt latch, making that ringing sound as the shell casing flew out smoking. Then placing his bullet in the chamber, sliding the bolt back into place, locking it all in one motion with the palm of his hand. He took instantaneous precise aim and fired.

CRACK!

BOOSH!

The light fixture broke loose and came crashing down right on top of the giant shark, effectively taking it out, and making it completely still. By this time I had finally climbed up the ladder and was out of that mess. I looked at him and as he was lowering the rifle, and had this kind of "Grr, kittening shark" kind of look on him. Then looked at me and threw the rifle out splashing into the water. He walked over to me and said...

QUOTE (Logan)
"kittening sh*tty ass rifle."

I looked at him and couldn't help but laugh. He was like "wtf?", and I put a hand on his tense shoulder.

"Dante's rifle. Remember?"

His shoulders suddenly dropped and relaxed in relief as he rolled his eyes up and lifted his head back, scoffed, and started laughing with me. But just as we had started to feel relief that it was over and relax, suddenly there was still movement from the water below us!!! The giant shark was still alive and thrashing about! The both of us just couldn't believe this kitten, and then we both looked up and saw that this kind of electrical charger box on wheels connected to the main power supply. Then we both looked at each other with this evil grin that just said "I have an idea"! Logan ran back into the office and tried to find the main generator switch, while I started pushing the charger box over the edge. Just I finally struggled to push it, since I was exhausted from all that swimming, before I tipped it over into the water I stabbed a few holes into the machine just so that any current that was running through it would definitely touch water. I kicked it over and it splashed right into the tank, just then Logan found the main switch and called out to me.

QUOTE (Logan)
"ONE ORDER FRIED FISH COMING RIGHT UP!"

He pulled the handle down and the light went green, and as we heard the generators for this section of the facility power up, just then all of the lights exploded, and the entire pool below exploded with electricity! And we saw the giant shark just get cooked alive in it's own tank! The smell of mutated fish started to heat up, and then the generator's safety feature turned itself off before it blew up. The whole tank was steaming, and all three sharks were cooked well done. Logan came out of the office and looked at me with this gleeful face that we killed that b*tch good, and I did a mock red neck voice with my hands in my pants slight, and jutted by stomach out.

"MMMMMM-MMMMMMMM! LOOK LIKE WE GOT US SOME SHARK FIN SOUP TONIGHT!"

I said in this high pitched red neck voice, that just made the both of us laugh our asses off. As the green light from the generator went red, another light from a locked door on the other side of the tank room beeped, and turned from red to green, signifying that it was unlock. We made our way over to the other side, climbed down from the rafters and found a side office room where we could just sit down for a bit after all that excitement. Inside the office there were some tables with papers scattered all over them in a mess, chairs, lockers, some computers, and a familiar looking storage box.

QUOTE (Storage Box)
Slots (8): (1) Handgun, (1) HG Ammo - 17, (5) Open

Storage (in): None

Storage (out): (1) Handgun, (1) HG Ammo - 24, (1) Butterfly Blade

Slots (8): (2) DUAL SIG Sauer P228s, (1) HG Ammo - 41 bullets, (1) Butterfly Blade, (4) Open

I went over to the table, put my combat knife back in it's sheath, reattached my butterfly blade to my vest, put the dry gun & holster to hang on the chair, and placed the wet gun on the table, . I checked any of the lockers for any spare clothes I could change out of, but nothing with my luck. So I took off my vest and wrung my shirt as dry as I could, as well as dry off my vest with some spare towels on the table. My pants had dried off fairly quickly, but I could manage and my socks were still soaked, but I wrung them as dry as I could, while attempting to dry off my boots. After I had finished, I started working on my gun, and took it apart with ease to dry it off as casually.

"So what's next. We got the keys."

I took them out of my vest pocket, put them on the table, and continued to dry off my gun.

"What does the map say? Can we please get the hell out of here? We just got here and I already hate the Aquarium!"

#47 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE (hokuten @ Nov 19 2008, 03:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I went over to the table, put my combat knife back in it's sheath, reattached my butterfly blade to my vest, put the dry gun & holster to hang on the chair, and placed the wet gun on the table, . I checked any of the lockers for any spare clothes I could change out of, but nothing with my luck. So I took off my vest and wrung my shirt as dry as I could, as well as dry off my vest with some spare towels on the table. My pants had dried off fairly quickly, but I could manage and my socks were still soaked, but I wrung them as dry as I could, while attempting to dry off my boots. After I had finished, I started working on my gun, and took it apart with ease to dry it off as casually.

"So what's next. We got the keys."

I took them out of my vest pocket, put them on the table, and continued to dry off my gun.

"What does the map say? Can we please get the hell out of here? We just got here and I already hate the Aquarium!"

I pointed to the Shark exhibit to mark our current location. "We have to get out of the lower levels from where we came from. Cross over to the outer area of the aquarium where they have the mammals for live entertainment. Going past the Dolphin pen and the Sea Lions gate there should be the docks to where the boats are located. Then we can get the hell out of here"

Babalu nodded and checked his gear over as I did the same. Once we made sure we had everything ready we set out and headed up from the lower level back to the main floor. As we reached the last few steps up we crouched down and scanned the area to make sure nothing was hiding and waiting to surprise us. After a minute or so we slowly moved up and went towards the gates that lead to the outside exhibits with the main attractions. They were glass doors..or they were before something huge had smashed through them and left pieces of shattered glass all over the place.

Looking at Babalu he give me a nod like he felt the same bad feeling I had about what could possibly greeting us on the other side. But whatever it was, we made it this far we couldn't back down now. We were going to get out of here one way or another. Using the soles of my shoes I broke apart all the glass that was still attached to the door and made sure we both could get through without cutting ourselves. When I had kicked enough away I turned to my side and slowly shifted my body through it followed closely by Babalu. We both made it through unscathed and I gave him a thumbs up. Though I shouldn't have since right after doing so the doors behind us automatically fell apart and made a large THUD sound as they crashed onto the floor and shattered even more glass. That was when we heard some sort of high pitched snarl and immediately turned our heads to the left.

Five...six...no...more than eight green reptilian creatures with large flailing tongues coming towards us! Sh!t they were only about a couple hundred or so feet away from us! "Babalu we can't take them all! We need to get to the Sea Lion Area since the docks are there! RUN MOTHER kitten RUN!"

We made a mad dash in a straight line as we followed a large sign that pointed towards our destination. As soon as we did the Hunters began to pick up pace and chase behind us. We needed to somehow distract or slow them down before we got to the docks. Damn it I couldn't run and think of a plan at the same time! We'd just have to do our best to get on the boat and get the kitten out of here!

Still running I could see large icebergs coming up indicating that we were near the Sea Lion attraction. Damn we'd have to do something. These damn Hunters were a huge problem. What else could go wrong when we were so close to our destination? That was when I heard the...quacking?...Quacking?? I looked up and saw penguins..that's right penguins starting to appear out and around the ice bergs! But that wasn't the only disturbing fact. It was that Dante also appeared out of no where! What the kittening hell? Did he become the penguin prince of something? They were all surrounding him like some mini guardians.

Me and Babalu stopped to a halt as we were now stuck between Hunters and mutated penguins. We put our backs to one another and I faced backwards as he did forward. "kitten what are we going to do? We won't be able to take them all out by ourselves. I don't think we have enough ammo to even take out a quarter of them. Sh!t Babalu we are not going to die by some kittening lame ass penguins!"

He didn't respond but I heard him grit his teeth in frustration along with me. Damn it we needed to do something soon. The Hunters were getting closer to us and God knew when they would make a move and slobber us with their gigantic tongues. I scanned left and right looking for something, anything that could help us at all! There were was nothing like barrels that we could use to cause an explosion. Just pipes. Lots and lots of kittening pipes!

Wait a second....

"Babalu can you read what those letters on the pipes say? You have freaking 30/30 vision after all" He squinted really quickly and read off what was written in just a couple of seconds! "Main Water Pump"

My eyes opened wide as an idea instantly popped into my head. It was going to be risky as hell and would probably be near fatal. But then again we were crazy ass motherf*ckers to being with so what the hell? "HEY BABALU SURFS UP!" and I shot three rounds right into the pipes. They wised by and drove into the steel pipes and a loud cranking sound was made as water began to shoot out of the pipes and the immense pressure started to cause them to squeeze tightly to their threshold and start to actually burst! One by one the pipes started leaking heavily and started to explode as they went all around the outer exhibit and loud hissing sounds could be heard from everywhere. This caused the very ground to shake itself and all the mutated creatures surrounding us had a distraught...and dare I say panicked look on their face? And they actually started to move away from us...

"Hahaha Babalu we scared these little kittenes! Time to get the kitten out of here!" We are about to make a dash for the docks when we heard a loud crashing and breaking sound and I turned to the Sea Lion exhibit to see that the penguins were flapping and chapping in panic as a huge ice berg began to collapse and all of a sudden...
OH MY F***************************KING GOD!!!!!!!!!!! --Click here to view--
(OOC: Its not a kittening shrimp, its DEL LAGO! DEL LAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#48 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (True @ Nov 21 2008, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My eyes opened wide as an idea instantly popped into my head. It was going to be risky as hell and would probably be near fatal. But then again we were crazy ass motherf*ckers to being with so what the hell? "HEY BABALU SURFS UP!" and I shot three rounds right into the pipes. They wised by and drove into the steel pipes and a loud cranking sound was made as water began to shoot out of the pipes and the immense pressure started to cause them to squeeze tightly to their threshold and start to actually burst! One by one the pipes started leaking heavily and started to explode as they went all around the outer exhibit and loud hissing sounds could be heard from everywhere. This caused the very ground to shake itself and all the mutated creatures surrounding us had a distraught...and dare I say panicked look on their face? And they actually started to move away from us...

"Hahaha Babalu we scared these little kittenes! Time to get the kitten out of here!" We are about to make a dash for the docks when we heard a loud crashing and breaking sound and I turned to the Sea Lion exhibit to see that the penguins were flapping and chapping in panic as a huge ice berg began to collapse and all of a sudden...
OH MY F***************************KING GOD!!!!!!!!!!! --Click here to view--
*Giant Shrimp*
(OOC: Its not a kittening shrimp, its DEL LAGO! DEL LAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We both turned around and saw this HUMONGOUS SIZED SHRIMP jump right out of the Ice berg exhibit and right into Haven City Lake! It crated a huge splash and completely flushed out all the hunters that were blocking our way to the docks! Now all we had to deal with were the mutant penguins and Zombie Dante who were now chasing after us.

"Haul ass Logan! There's our ride out of here!"

Just a few yards up we saw a hovercraft tied off at the docks, that was our perfect escape out of this freaky retard water zoo. Just as we had made it to the actually dock itself, before we could step onto the bridge, multiple zombie penguins jumped out of the water and cut us off. They all slide out onto the concrete and started to stand up. Just then Dante and his army of penguins had caught up and surrounded us.

CODE
GAMESHARK ENGAGED!

Voodoo Laptop access . . .  entering code . . .

D00CC830 0084
800D1F2C 0200
D00CC830 0084
800E01C4 0002

Verified!
Accepted!
Now initializing . . .

Access Storage Box anytime/anywhere (Press L1 + Square): ACTIVATED!

QUOTE (Storage Box)
Slots (8): (2) Shotgun, (1) Shotgun Ammo - 15, (1) First Aid Spray, (4) Open

Storage (in): none

Storage (out): (2) Sniper Rifle, (1) Shotgun Ammo - 32

Slots (8): (2) Sniper Rifle, (2) Shotgun, (1) Shotgun Ammo - 47, (1) First Aid Spray, (2) Open

CODE
GAMESHARK DISENGAGED!

Voodoo Laptop shutting down . . .

There were at least several dozen mutated penguins surrounding us from all around. The clacking of their beaks becoming more ominous as they all crowded and bunched up creating a whole sea of black and white and blood. And these penguins weren't just some little waddling birds, they were a full three feet with wider bodies and razor sharp beaks. They tore Dante apart, but now Dante was their zombie leader standing all the way at the back of the whole body of death, just watching us as they closed in on us. There was only one way out of this and it was about to get a whole lot of messy!

"Logan, back-to-back!"

In one whole motion, we both side stepped into position, as I drew out my dual handguns, Logan swung out his shotgun, cocked it and held it low to his hip.

QUOTE (Logan)
"AWW YEAH BABY!!! LET'S DO THIS!"

"COME ON! COME GET SOME!?"

We both yelled out our adrenaline began pumping. And from that we started firing shots in just about every direction since we wouldn't really miss anything. Bullets went flying in every which direction, I was shooting probably two penguins per bullet through and through, while Logan just blasted like a whole section off, but they just kept coming!!!

QUOTE (Logan)
"RELOADING!"

He ducked down to reload his shotgun, and I pulled another 360 gunshot move that practically wasted all my ammo. By the time I had pulled the 360 finish, Logan had reloaded, and it was my turn.

"RELOADING!"

I ducked down, and he started blasting off in any direction where the penguins were closing in on us! BOOM! CLICK! A section had cleared off. BOOM! CLICK! Another section was cleared off. BOOM! CLICK! Another area. It was just like wave after wave, and I finally got back up and we kept shooting at our every 180 direction covering all 360 together.

QUOTE (Logan)
"RELOADING!"

He ducked down again to reload his shotgun, we were running low on ammo and it seemed like the black wave of death wouldn't end. I pulled off another 360 gunshot move, and was down to my last clips. Logan had finished, and I was empty again to reload.

"RELOADING!"

I dropped to load my last two clips, and Logan dropped his rifle for quick access. He still had at least two more reloads before he was empty, but I was already at my last rounds. Soon it would be time to bust out the butterfly to let her fly and taste flesh! But just as we were about to run out of ammo, out from the docks came a red claw smashing down onto the horde of mutant penguins! Just then a huge mouth came out of the water as the claw swept up a good section of the penguins to be eaten! The Giant Shrimp was actually helping us in a way, but we couldn't exactly count on it as "friendly", as it took another swipe and cleared up more of them. This was our break moment! I holstered one of my guns, and took out my combat knife. Padded on Logan's side to turn around and move. He turned and saw that the path was momentarily clear, he picked up his rifle and swung it over one shoulder and tapped my shoulder ready to go. We moved forward in a line, I was leading as Logan was covering the rear. The penguins were all scattered about and panicking as the giant shrimp was thrashing about on the docks. After it had gotten it's fill of penguins it dropped back into Lake Haven, and we made it to the pathway leading to the hovercraft. But just before we were gonna jump out onto the hovercraft, there came a big red claw out of the water, and we had to jump back as it just blocked us from one step onto the hovercraft.

"kitten!"

We both jumped back and just couldn't believe our luck.

QUOTE (Logan)
"And if things couldn't get any worse..."

"You did NOT just say that..."

I gave him this look of 'I can't believe you just said that'. But before I could say anything else there came a uneasy feeling from behind us. We both had the same feeling and turned around at the same time to see Zombie Dante standing there behind us. He was still pretty shot up and mangled from when we messed him up in the ladies room, and he still had the crowbar jammed in his mouth. We weren't entirely sure what was going to happen next, until he reached up, grabbed the crowbar out of his mouth and raised it up to strike down. But before he did that was when Logan blew off his arm with his shotgun, Dante took a few steps back, looked at his missing arm and then looked at us again with his blank zombie face. Then I holstered my gun, and knife, busted out my lovely butterfly, with one hand in one motion it swung out in a circular motion, the 17 1/2" blade shining from the pathway lamps. I had this big grin on my face as I charged him and did this upward slash cutting of his other arm, and then kicking his knee caps in so that he was now on his knees. Logan came over and blew his lower half off and now all he was left was just his upper torso along with his head, still groaning. I found Dante's crowbar and picked it up, putting my butterfly blade away. Logan looked at me chuckling and reloaded his shotgun.

"This time stay dead b*tch."

And I smashed his skull in shattering it, and his brain when splattering about. This time, he's dead dead for real, no more come backs now. I put the crowbar in Logan's backpack for now, and we had to get to the hovercraft. It was still in the way, so we tried shooting it. I fired off a couple rounds, but they just deflected right off the shell. Logan did the same with his shotgun, but it was even more less effective. Finally, he took out his rifle and just unloaded into it, and it finally shook away. We made a mad dash onto the hovercraft and fired it up.

kitten YEAH Let's get the kitten out of here! --Click here to view--

I took the turret seat and Logan drove the hovercraft. Just then we saw multiple claws come out of the water and come crashing down onto us, but Logan hit full speed and we were out of there.

QUOTE (Logan)
"YEAH BABY! EXXXXXXXTTTTTRRRRREEEEEEMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

"WHOOOOOOOO! Come on! Come get some!!!"

We both yelled out as flew right out of the docks and into the open lake! Finally we were getting the hell out of there, and getting to the weapons warehouse! But there came a huge splash from behind and we weren't alone! The giant shrimp came jumping out and after us! I spun the turret around and pulled the trigger just firing off at the huge monstrosity behind us! Even the bullets from this fifty caliber machine gun weren't piercing it's hard shell! Until finally I got a lucky shot and hit one of it's eyes! It gave this loud squealing roar as it slowed down for a moment stunned, but then started coming after us at full speed!

"FASTER! MUST GO FASTER!"

But as I was firing off at the the Giant monster behind us ... little did we know that there was another waiting for us. I couldn't hear Logan past the machine gun firing, but I did feel the hard turn he pulled as it swung me around and saw why exactly he did what he did.m And I flew past us in flashes!

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SSSHHHH-------"

The thing looked like the mutated gator from the sewers, except it was HUGE, almost the same size as the other monster-shrimp behind us! We just barely dodged it's enormous mouth and scary sharp teeth, but instead of getting a mouth full of us, it ended up eating the giant shrimp behind us!? All we spun out of control doing that hard turn and flew about three feet in the air and landed hard onto the water. We saw exactly what this new thing did to the monster that was pursuing us before, it looked like that "Del Lago" file we had saw back in the Wet Lab. I didn't read the whole file, but I sure as hell knew that it only meant bad news. It literally crushed the shell that protected the giant shrimp, eating it live, and tearing it to bits and pieces. The horrifying scream the shrimp gave us was just bloodcurdling, but all we could do was watch in utter disbelief ... that was until the monster turned it's attention to us.

"Oh kitten ..."

Was all I could mutter before shouting and kicking the stand I was on.

"Logan!"

Logan fired up the engine, but it was stalling out, giving the usual engine whine before start up. He was trying everything to start it up, and Del Lago began swimming towards us slowly, while picking up the pace. Soon there was a huge hump of water heading straight for us just splashing through the water.

"LOGAN!?"

I pulled the trigger, the machine gun warming up, and the spools slowly starting to spin and hum. Finally Logan got the hovercraft to fire up and we flew out of the first lunging attack, and tried to race to the other side of the lake.

(OOC: Okay let's do this! You wanna take the first roll?)

#49 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:21 AM

7200 HIT POINTS

"kittening piece of sh!t engine. Should have gotten a Yamaha dumbasses!" I gave it a kick before quickly dashing to the front and taking the drivers seat. I hit the start button and pushed the lever down as far it could go hitting 40 knots of speed. The back of the boat roared loudly but it was drowned out by the sound of the Del Lago as it came mere inches from eating the back whole. Luckily we were able to escape from its hind jaws and I turned the boat in the direction of the exit. But we weren't exactly going to escape with this huge mutated freak of a fish following behind us! We had to take it out!

"Babalu, its look like we are going to do some XTREME fishing. We got to take this freak out!"

We were in the sea lion pool which was pretty wide and could accommodate good maneuverability. It was a big motherf*cker but we could handle it. I turned the steering wheel to the left and swiveled the boat around so we could get behind the Del Lago. Even for a big creature it maneuvered fast in the water and only lagged a few yards beyond us. I had my backup on my right side and opened it up to reveal 10 grenades. I pulled out three and set them on my lap.

I grasped one in my left hand and held the pin in between my mouth. I had 5 seconds before it would explode so I had to time this perfectly. I awaited as the Del Lago began to resurface and open its mouth wide open. It was right behind us and looking from the mirror on the left side I calculated to the best of my ability when to throw my grenade. Soon enough I pulled the pin of the grenade and tossed it behind us over my shoulder...

QUOTE ("Dice Simulator")
ROLL 1:
Die 1 = 6 Die 2 = 4

HIT = Success!
DAMAGE = 400!

6800 HIT POINTS

Hearing a large scream I placed the boat on cruise control and took my hands off the steering wheel and grasped the two remaining grenades in my hands. Placing my thumbs on the pins I quickly got up of the seat and rushed to the back of the boat before pulling the pins and launching them straight into the Del Lago's wide open mouth as it held its upper body out of the water. The grenades both followed each other closely and entered right into its gapping mouth...

QUOTE ("Dice Simulator")
ROLL 2:
Die 1 = 2 Die 2 = 5

HIT = FAIL!
DAMAGE = 0!

ROLL 3:
Die 1 = 3 Die 2 = 1

HIT = MISS!
DAMAGE = 0!

The Del Lago quickly submerged itself inside of the lake and both my grenades missed landing on the water and causing nothing more than a few tidal waves. "SH!T" I yelled as I rushed back to the drivers seat and took charge. "Babalu its your turn. See if you can do some damage to that kitten!"

(OCC: Oh sh!t speed posting battle scene!!!! Time to tear sh!t up! This is where RP's become LEGENDARY!)

#50 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (True @ Nov 30 2008, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
6800 HIT POINTS

The Del Lago quickly submerged itself inside of the lake and both my grenades missed landing on the water and causing nothing more than a few tidal waves. "SH!T" I yelled as I rushed back to the drivers seat and took charge. "Babalu its your turn. See if you can do some damage to that kitten!"

(OCC: Oh sh!t speed posting battle scene!!!! Time to tear sh!t up! This is where RP's become LEGENDARY!)

Logan hit the throttle and we sped off as Del Lago was now pursuing us. I fired up the machine gun, the dual spools starting to hum and spin rapidly lighting up the nozzle with 6 seconds of flashing fire!

"OH IT'S GAME TIME NOW B*TCH! EAT LEAD MUTHAF*CKA!!!"

QUOTE (Dice Simulator)
ROLL 1:

Die 1 = 6 Die 2 = 4

Seconds: 6
Damage: (4x50) x 6
Total: 1200 dmg

5600 HIT POINTS

I fired off a good round into the meat of Del Lago, just spraying bullet after bullet, shell casings flying out of the turret and off the side into the water as we were speeding away. The first couple of rounds went into the side of the big mutant gator-platypus-thing, and the second couple of rounds went off into the lower half of it's body and hit most of it's tail. I held it at bay this time around, and the gun overheated. I had to wait a few seconds for it to cool down, and left it to Logan to dodge the monster! But then I saw a heat release valve on the side, and the gun cooled off quickly! I squeezed the triggers again, and the spools fired up quickly this time and let fly another barrage of bullets!

QUOTE (Dice Simulator)
ROLL 2:

Die 1 = 5 Die 2 = 4

Seconds: 5
Damage: (4x50) x 5
Total: 1000 dmg

4600 HIT POINTS

Logan pulled a quick 180 turn around the monster and we came up on it's other side. This time I sprayed all across the other side of this monster, still only just hitting meat and nothing vital. The turret was heated up again, and this time I let loose the exhaust valve. Hot air shot out and the gun was cooled down almost instantly, but I knew I couldn't keep doing that forever or the turret itself might break. But we had no choice, this was a life or death matter. I squeezed the trigger once more and the spools began to spin!

QUOTE (Dice Simulator)
ROLL 3:

Die 1 = 3 Die 2 = 1

Seconds: 3
Damage: (1x50) x 3
Total: 150 dmg

4550 HIT POINTS

And I knew it would already start to wear out! The machine gun only fired off for three seconds before jamming!

"kitten! kitten! kitten!"

I tried to pull on the lever for the turret to eject the jammed bullet, but I had to jerk on the lever three times before it was too late! Del Lago took a swipe at us and sent us flying several feet away and knocked us silly for a brief period. Finally I got the shell casing that was stuck out, but had to fix the gun mount.

(OOC: AWW SH****T! It started out good, but now we're in trouble! I DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN!!!)

#51 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE (hokuten @ Nov 30 2008, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried to pull on the lever for the turret to eject the jammed bullet, but I had to jerk on the lever three times before it was too late! Del Lago took a swipe at us and sent us flying several feet away and knocked us silly for a brief period. Finally I got the shell casing that was stuck out, but had to fix the gun mount.

The boat shook violently but I was able to keep it still as I turned the steering wheel and kept balance. The Dal Lago was on our left side and hitting out boat with its husky body. I reached into my backpack and pulled out another grenade. Quickly when I saw the Del Lago raise its head I flicked the pin off and aimed it at the small gap in its mouth...

QUOTE ("Dice Simulation")
ROLL 1:
Die 1 = 6 Die 2 = 3

HIT = Success!
DAMAGE = 300!

4250 HIT POINTS

The small grenade was able to fall in nicely between the small crease in the Del Lago's mouth and it exploded within its mouth causing it insides to shake. The Del Lago went down deep within the lake and was completely hidden from our line of sight! "Sh!t Babalu, hold on tight, cause we don't know where this kitten might pop out of!"

I turned the boat around and started to move in circles hoping that the Del Lago wouldn't make a surprise attack from underneath us. But low and behold luck wasn't on my side as it rammed the bottom of our boat and caused it to fly forward and nose towards the lake. It shook violently and I grasped on tightly to hold my place. The Del Lago continued to circle beneath us and I couldn't chance it ramming into us again. I pulled out another pair of grenades and got up of my seat and shut off the engine. I jumped onto the front of the boat and waited till I could see the Dal Lago coming up from underneath! I slowly tapped my foot and counted the paces matching the rhythm of the water as the Del Lago was about to resurface. I pulled the pins and counted down from 5..4....3...2...1...

Its giant mouth hit the tip of the boat and knocked me backwards and in that precise moment I chucked the two grenades right into its mouth....

QUOTE ("Dice Simulator")
ROLL 2:
Die 1 = 4 Die 2 = 4

HIT = Sucess!
DAMAGE = 400!

ROLL 3:
Die 1 = 6 Die 2 = 2

HIT = Sucess!
DAMAGE = 200!

3650 HIT POINTS

The large explosion caused me to fly back and crash into the front windshield of the boat cracking the glass. The Del Lago made a large groaning sound as black smoke escaped from its mouth. I quickly got back up and flipped onto the drivers seat. I started the engine up again and moved away from our current spot.

#52 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (True @ Dec 1 2008, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3650 HIT POINTS

The large explosion caused me to fly back and crash into the front windshield of the boat cracking the glass. The Del Lago made a large groaning sound as black smoke escaped from its mouth. I quickly got back up and flipped onto the drivers seat. I started the engine up again and moved away from our current spot.

As we started to pull away from the enraged Del Lago, it started to really throw a fit and do jumping dives at us. It would submerge down then try to sneak at us and spear head us nose first trying to tip us over completely. But Logan had a good sense of just when it would come from under and hit the throttle to speed up out of the way, but it's nose would just tip the back end giving us little whiplashes. I spun around and every time it had just barely missed us, I squeezed the trigger and let loose an onslaught of hot lead into the under belly of the monster!

QUOTE (Dice Simulator)
ROLL 1:

Die 1 = 5 Die 2 = 6

Seconds: 5
Damage: (6x50) x 5
Total: 1500 dmg

2150 HIT POINTS

I pulled off a good shot this round and really did some damage to Del Lago, especially since it was the softer underside of the beast. It actually got stunned and was floating in the water for a few moments. Logan pulled in, but it was playing possum! I hit the heat release valve to cool the turret for another burst fire. I squeezed the trigger again and took aim as the spools began to spin again!

QUOTE (Dice Simulator)
ROLL 2:

Die 1 = 1 Die 2 = 3

Seconds: 1
Damage: (3x50) x 1
Total: 150 dmg

2000 HIT POINTS

Only a single flash went off as the gun jammed again! And we got knocked away into the air flying several feet away causing us to spin out of control. We had only a few seconds to recover, and I saw Del Lago coming at us full speed! I hit the bullet release as hard as I could, practically kicking at it trying to desperately get the jammed shell casing out. Logan was firing up the engine as well, until finally I got the shell casing out and cocked the machine gun ready again! Del Lago was practically on top of us when I hit the trigger!

"PLEASE DON'T JAM! PLEASE DON'T JAM!"

QUOTE (Dice Simulator)
ROLL 3:

Die 1 = 3 Die 2 = 6

Seconds: 3
Damage: (6x50) x 3
Total: 900 dmg

1100 HIT POINTS

This time I got off a lucky shot and actually hit one it's eyes! It veered off violently to the right splashing us over again, and submerged! The machine gun was done, and I could see that when the cold water hit the hot gun it cracked. It was really bad luck now that the extreme heat from the gun and cold of the water broke the turret. I kicked at it violently and jumped out of the seat down to Logan.

"kitten! We got no gun! I sure as hell hope you still got some grenades left!"

(OOC: Here we go! DO OR DIE! XXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!! GAMESHARK ENGAGED!!! :teehee: j/k Come on we can beat this b*tch!)

#53 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (hokuten @ Dec 1 2008, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1100 HIT POINTS

This time I got off a lucky shot and actually hit one it's eyes! It veered off violently to the right splashing us over again, and submerged! The machine gun was done, and I could see that when the cold water hit the hot gun it cracked. It was really bad luck now that the extreme heat from the gun and cold of the water broke the turret. I kicked at it violently and jumped out of the seat down to Logan.

"kitten! We got no gun! I sure as hell hope you still got some grenades left!"

"F*ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" I yelled out. We were so screwed if we didn't injure that Del Lago somehow. I didn't want to get eaten! "Alright Babalu hold on tight, I'm going to get this motherf*cker one more time!" I pushed the lever all the way down and reached the limit of 50 knots! The engine groaned loudly as it give us a huge boost and pushed forward. I drove around in the lake furiously wondering where the Del Lago was hiding. Babalu was sitting up on his seat and scanning all around for any traces of the Del Lago or a weird disturbance in the water. I kept moving forward at a high speed yet was very cautious. That was until I saw a few bubbles popping up in front of us and before I knew it the wide jaws of the Del Lago opened up wide and was ready to suck us in!

I quickly spun the steering wheel to the left as rapidly as I could and dodged for going straight into the Del Lago's mouth but it ended hitting the side of our hover craft and actually causing a major dent on the right side before sinking inside again. "Sh!t that bastard got us good! kitten we can't risk taking any more damage to this boat or he'll get us for good! Babalu take the wheel, I think I've got a idea"

I picked up two of the four grenades in my backpack and got up off the drivers seat and gave Babalu the wheel and moved to the back of the hovercraft. I found a small utility box and opened it to see various fish lures and I hatched a quick scheme. Taking one of the hooks I wrapped it around two grenades of the grenades and attached it tightly to the pins. Taking the hook part I cut my right palm and drew blood which I smothered on both of the grenades. Even if it was some crazy mutated creature, I was sure its natural killing instinct was drawn to blood and would definitely work better than some sh!tty worm. I attached the fish lure to a small rope from inside and moved to the back of the boat. "Alright Babalu looks like its time for some HARDCORE fishing!"

I tossed the two grenades over the back of the boat and watched as they floated nice and tightly on top of the water. I waited patiently until I saw the water behind us start to shift erratically meaning the Del Lago must have taken my bait!! I started to shake the rope slightly within the water and watched as the water began to shift and come closer. "Babalu slow down slightly and then get ready to rev up the engine when I say "EXTREME" ok!" He slowed the boat down slowly and lowered it by 10 knots.

Closer, closer, closer, and closer it came until....

QUOTE ("Dice Simulation")
ROLL 1:
Die 1 = 3 Die 2 = 2

HIT = MISS!
DAMAGE = 0!

ROLL 2:
Die 1 = 4 Die 2 = 3

HIT = Success!
DAMAGE = 300!

800 HIT POINTS

The Del Lago quickly rose up and chomped down hard on the grenade lure and that was my signal to yell "EXTREME!" and I felt the engine roar loudly once again as Bablu hit the lever and the hover craft went on overdrive. I quickly released the rope from my hands as I felt a strong tug and watched as the grenades exploded again inside of the Del Lago's mouth. The water shook violently and splashed sporadically all over the place as one of my grenades had exploded within the Del Lago's mouth! It gave a large violent shriek/scream as I saw greenish blood splutter from its mouth and cover the area where it was currently floating. It looked as if we had seriously injured it this time! All our hits was weaking it one by one! I quickly went back up to the front of the hover craft and took position in the drivers seat. I looked at the Dashboard and noticed the fuel was so close to the Empty symbol! We were in a lot of sh!t....

"We can't use the turret since its over heated, I only have two grenades left, were almost out of fuel, an this hover craft is pretty kittened up! Just how the kitten are we going to get rid of that monstrosity without becoming fish food?!?!?" Damn it I didn't want to do this but looks like we have to go with Plan B Babalu....." I turned to him as I had slight grin forming on my face.

(OCC: OH SH!T I screwed up on the first one, but got lucky with the last grenade! Time to go for the XTREME ending!! :teehee: )

#54 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (True @ Dec 1 2008, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"We can't use the turret since its over heated, I only have two grenades left, were almost out of fuel, an this hover craft is pretty kittened up! Just how the kitten are we going to get rid of that monstrosity without becoming fish food?!?!?" Damn it I didn't want to do this but looks like we have to go with Plan B Babalu....." I turned to him as I had slight grin forming on my face.

(OCC: OH SH!T I screwed up on the first one, but got lucky with the last grenade! Time to go for the XTREME ending!! :teehee: )

I looked at Logan with this crazy grin on my face as he looked at me and realized what we had to do. I looked at the engine, and he looked at the ammunition box where the chain of bullets for the machine gun where. Then we looked at each other with this our usual crazy idea smile and both said...

"PANAMA!"

We didn't have much time, and not nearly enough resources to pull this off. But we did have a chance, only one shot and we were crazy enough to do it. We moved like clockwork as Logan handed me the two grenades and he took back the wheel. We were running low on fuel, but it was just enough to keep us from getting eaten and enough to blow the kitten out of Del Lago. While Logan was driving circles around debris in the lake, I was already setting up the two last of our grenades. I strapped one of them to the gas tank of the hovercraft, and the second one I strapped to the ammunition box feeding the turret seat. Then I tapped Logan on the back that I was almost done. He pulled full speed away from Del Lago about 100 feet away, then did a 180 spin so that we were facing him dead on. I quickly tossed him some rope to tie off the wheel, and tied some fishing lines to the grenade pins. I gave him one string for the grenade to the main engine, and held onto the one for the ammunition box. He hit the throttle at full speed and we sped off right for Del Lago!

"OH kitten! Did this work last time?"

I yelled over to Logan as I held tightly onto the side of the hover craft as we were flying straight into our possible double suicide. The hovercraft was going at least 80 knots now and it was literally bouncing off the water surface almost ready to take off if not for our weight distribution. Logan on the other side of the hovercraft yelled back at me...

QUOTE (Logan)
"No! But this time - IT'S MUTHAF*CKIN EEXXXXXXTTTTRREREEEEEMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"EXXXXXXXXXTTTTRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

*SPLOOSH - SPLOOSH*

We both yelled as dove off the side of the hovercraft, pulling the pins from both grenades. The hovercraft itself went speeding out of control the rope we tied to it held it's course right into Del Lago's mouth and swallowing the thing whole! Although we were both submerged at the time we could definitely feel the huge massive monster swim right past us at full speed. The ripple of the wave rolling us around, as we both gasped for air and were about 10-15 feet away form each other. Just as we thought that the timing was right, the monster turned around and saw that we were still floating around. It started to swim slowly back towards us, opening it's mouth to roar.

QUOTE (Logan)
"COME ON B*TCH BLOW!"

Logan yelled in anger, and I yelled out as well.

"DYNAMITE FISHING MUTHAF*CKA! BOOSH!"

And just as Del Lago began to swim at us at full charge with it's mouth wide open ...

BOOM!

The explosion literally blew apart the monster in half, and it began to rain bloody bits & pieces! Our ears where still ringing, but the two of us were just laughing maniacally as our insane desperado move just worked.

QUOTE (Logan)
"HA-HAAA!! YEAH BABY! YOU JUST GOT RAPED BY THE MUTHAF*CKIN PANAMA!"

"YEEAH B*TCH! YO' ASS JUST GOT SUSHI-FIED!!!"

It wasn't the fact that we had just nearly survived by the skin of our teeth. It wasn't the fact that we actually killed that huge monstrosity that chased us all around the lake. It wasn't even the fact that we were now floating in the middle of the lake, 100 yards away from the nearest dock, about to freeze to death in the cold water. It was the fact that our completely insane, unethical, suicidal, bravado plan to blow up the damn fish worked exactly as it did that kept us in such high spirits and alive! It was one hell of a move, and we pulled it off successfully.

Now was the next part. Swimming back to shore. I swam over to Logan and took his shotgun since he had his rifle strapped to him to ease the load. He pointed through the foggy water surface at the closest docks that appeared to look like a warehouse. We swam in that direction, just praying that Lady Luck might smile on us this time and lead us to some new toys.

#55 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (hokuten @ Dec 1 2008, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now was the next part. Swimming back to shore. I swam over to Logan and took his shotgun since he had his rifle strapped to him to ease the load. He pointed through the foggy water surface at the closest docks that appeared to look like a warehouse. We swam in that direction, just praying that Lady Luck might smile on us this time and lead us to some new toys.

The water was freezing and we wanted to get to dry land as fast as possible. Heading in the direction of the docks that were located near the warehouse we swam fast and within ten minutes reached the murky docks and climbed up onto dry land. We flattened out our clothes to try and dry them as best as we could. We walked across the docks and towards the entrance gate of where the Warehouse was located. Observing the site we saw numerous amounts of boxed cargo scattered around the vicinity. But we also saw something we sure has hell didn't want to see again.

QUOTE ("Babalu")
Oh you've got to be sh!tten me! Those damn zombies are freaking every where! Next thing you know they're gonna be coming out our kitten!

We both sighed wondering just how we were going to get past such a huge horde with our limited supplies. There was no way we could just run in past them. We needed a distraction or diversion. Something that would cause them to be off guard and allow us the opportunity to get into the warehouse. Looking around for anything resourceful I got a nudge on the shoulder and turned to Babalu pointing towards our right to the large yellow crane. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" he said with a grin on his face.

Being his long time partner and friend I knew just what he was thinking and that it was crazy as kitten. But I also knew that it was the only way for us to get in.

"Alright so here's what we'll do. We'll activate the crane and drop those two containers hanging from it. That should provide a big enough distraction for us to get through and break in from a window. The front door looks locked since none of the zombies can get in. That'll provide us some cover and allow for us to rest up a bit before moving on. OK, lets do this!"

We both moved towards the crane and climbed up into the two passenger seat. I had never worked a crane before but it couldn't be too hard! I hit the on switch and the crane roared loudly in the night. We quickly looked towards where the zombies were and noticed that they were all staring into the sky.

"Perfect"

I slammed my fist onto the large red "RELEASE" button and watch as a clinking sound was heard and the ropes that held the two very large blue cargo boxers began there decent towards the ground below gaining rapid speed as they feel from such a large height and tumbled towards the big group of zombies who for some odd reason were placed nicely under them. Debris immediately scattered all over the place and a large dust cloud covered the area.

"Now now lets go!!" I yelled as Babalu and I jumped out of the crane and sprinted as fast as we could towards the Warehouse which was still covered by the large dust cloud that kept expanding. Into the unknown we run holding our breathes and covering our eyes. Along our way we knocked down anything that got in our way. Eventually we made it across and reached towards the glass window.

Covering our heads with our hands we sprinted as fast as we could before leaping and slamming our bodies into the glass and shattering the glass with the force of two large men. We both simultaneously barrel rolled into the warehouse. Quickly getting up we had to find a way to cover the broken window to prevent any zombies from coming in. Luckily we saw two large empty shelf's conveniently placed on the sides of the windows. Looking at Babalu giving him a silent nod we both went on opposite sides of the shelf's and pushed with all our strength and covered up the large gap left by the broken window. With a large thud the two steel shelf's were pressed together and blocked the entrance of the window.

We both gave a large deep sigh and highfived each other before turning around towards the inner sector of the warehouse. Our eyes were as wide as saucers as they were graced with an amazing site and we both felt like kids in a toy store.

"Time to go on a shopping spree!" I yelled gleefully.

#56 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:41 AM

After we had crashed through the window and barricaded it as best as we could, it was Christmas all over again.

QUOTE (True @ Mar 28 2009, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Time to go on a shopping spree!" I yelled gleefully.

Logan went over to hit a power switch, and the lights came on flickering as they powered up. There were wooden crates piled all around, and a couple vehicles parked all around. It was like we had just hit the city jackpot! Albeit, the weapons weren't top notch quality, they were plentiful with enough to take over a small country. Logan came back over to me as we slowly walked through aisle after aisle, and row after row of AK-47s, mini AK-74Us, Mac10s, rows of Israeli Uzis, boxes frag grenades, piles of low grade C4 plastic explosive, rows of SIG PROs (the same exact pistols that I owned), another row of Colt .45 revolvers, and next to that a row of H&K USPs, crates of RPGs, stacked SVD Dragunov sniper rifles, even a flame thrower, and just crates upon crates of ammo to spare.

Logan just shook his head and let the moment sink in, and I came over to him and just leaned on him to hit a fist onto his shoulder and just buried my head into my arm. I was shaking with excitement, I didn't know where to start. Finally it like a breath of fresh air, we had finally caught a break after all the kitten we just had to get through just to get here. I put a firm hand on his arm, and just walked off into the explosives and automatic weapons section.

"It's like being in a candy store!" I walked off, turning around to face Logan with my arms wide open. "I just gotta have one of each!"

QUOTE (Logan)
"Hey! Take only what we need! And use only the good parts to repair up what we can!"

I wandered off, and I waved a hand at him.

"Yeah, yeah!"

As I went over to look at our private cache of goodies, I saw in the back something that absolutely caught my eye. The rows of vehicles parked all around in, like it was some kind of auto show. I mean it was so random, the choice of cars, but really to me it seemed so typical with all these Arms Dealers. You had your Lamborghini(s), Ferrari(s), Rolls Royce(s), and even some fancy motorcycles. But what caught my eye was the large container behind them. The door was closed, but there was no lock on the pad. I walked over to it and tried to open it, but it was pretty heavy.

"Hey Logan, give me a hand!"

Logan came over from the assault rifles and sniper rifle section to over where I was. We both got on one end, and opened one side open, then got on the other side and opened it. It was still dark in the container, but there was definitely something in there, and its reflecting back from the ambient light in the warehouse. Logan ran back and brought over a lamp, and our eyes just lit up like we had just found sweetest ride ever. We both looked at each other and just had this grin of "OH HELL YES!".

SEXIEST RIDE EVER --Click here to view--

QUOTE (Logan)
"Dibs on driving!"

I turned to him and was like. "What!? No! It's MY turn!"

QUOTE (Logan)
"Oh yeah? And who drove the boat?"

"You did!"

QUOTE (Logan)
"You're Goddamn right I did! And who got us here alive?"

"Oh what the kitten ever man! We blew up the boat! Remember? It was just a few moments ago!"

QUOTE (Logan)
"Fine fine, we'll take turns. But I get to drive first! Called dibs already!"

"Bogus! Whatever man!"

I rolled my eyes at him, but we were both just acting like kids for the moment, and went back to loading up on equipment. Logan put the Voodoo laptop a table near the center and plugged it in to charge. Logan went over to load up on sniper rifle ammo, while fixing and modifying his sniper rifle. I went over to start putting together an "improved" quality AK-47 from various spare parts. I must have taken apart at least 10-15 AK-47s in order to make one fully "good" conditioned one, as well as making a few minor adjustments. We didn't really need any of the sub-machine guns, as the quality of those were basically scrap metal, and even if we had fixed them, they would break in a matter of minutes. I traded my dual SIG Sauers, for the SIG PROs, they were lighter and more compact. Logan pulled the Warthog out of the container, and we started to load up. There were a few compartments where we could store ammo separately.

QUOTE (Warthog)
Mobile Storage:
  1. 100x 9mm HG bullets (1 slot)
  2. 150x 5.56mm Rifle rounds (1 slot)
  3. 42x .45mm bullets (1 slot)
  4. 10x frag grenades (1 slot)
  5. RPG (2 slots)
  6. AK-47 (2 slots - hoku)
  7. First Aid Case (1 slot, 4x First Aid Sprays)
  8. Sniper Rifle (2 slots - true)
  9. (open)
  10. (open)

I finished closing each ammo compartment, placed my AK-47 in the passenger seat securely, and loaded one RPG in the back disassembled so that it would fit in the side locker at the foot of the mounted turret. We both did a quick equipment check on ourselves, and made sure everything was in order.

QUOTE (Babalu)
Slots(8): Dual SIG PRO(s) (2), HG ammo (x30) (1), Butterfly Blade (1), (4 Open)

QUOTE (Logan)
Slots(8): Shotgun (1), Shotgun ammo (x42) (1), Colt .45 (1), .45 rounds (12) (1), (4 Open)

After we had finished our equipment check, Logan went over to pack up the Voodoo laptop when it suddenly turned on by itself.

QUOTE (Logan)
"Whoa what the kitten??? Babalu check this out!"

He called me over and I walked over to him to see what was up.

#57 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:39 PM

I had been working on my sniper rifle when suddenly I heard a humming from the table where I placed the Voodoo laptop and saw that it was vibrating for some odd reason. I curiously walked over and opened up to see the screen and suddenly saw that it was covered entirely in gray static before a red box came up.
CODE
Initiating sync with Voodoo S3 Umbrella Laptop.

• Key ports recognized.
  • Access terminal opened.
  • Visualization sequencing connected.

Verifying and maintaining signal strength.
23%

55%

89%

100%

Live Feed Activated!
The Laptop buzzed loudly and the screen began to flash multiple times before finally it turned completely black. Except when I took a closer look I noticed that I was actually staring into another room due to the very distinct yet visible light source that appeared to becoming from the opposing computer. I called Babalu over and explained to him what I had just witnessed. We both stared at the laptop trying to figure out what had just happened.

QUOTE ("Babalu")
You think its rigged or something? You never know if there's a bomb implanted into the hardware and this thing goes boom!

"Yeah you've got a point, but who would put a bomb in the laptop and explode it now after I've already looked through the contents? I would think it be rigged to blow up as soon as I opened it"

QUOTE ("Babalu")
Eh you're right but I have an odd feeling about this. I think it be best if we just chucked it outside with those zombies. It's not like we still need it right?"

"I would not do that if I was you gentlemen. This laptop is the only way you're ever going to make it out of here alive"

Babalu and I both turned sharply to stare at the laptop and saw a dark figure was behind the screen. We couldn't make out any of his features and all we could tell was that he had a deep voice.

"Just who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Who am I?" he said calmly. " I am your salvation"

"Stop kittening around and be serious. We don't have time for this bullsh*t. Why are you contacting us all of a sudden?"

"It is by great chance that we have come into contact since you seemed to have acquired my laptop. It allows me to make a deal with the both of you"

QUOTE ("Babalu")
What kinda deal are we talkin' about?

"Ah its very simple. You both retrieve certain items for me that I myself cannot get, and in return I shall prepare an Evac-helicopter for you to get out of Haven City"

"How do we know if we can trust you?" I asked.

"Simply put what do you have to lose? Unless you can think of another way to get past the hordes of zombies then this seems to be the only viable option you have. You bring the items that I request and I send in a helicopter to pick you both up so I can get my items. Its a win-win situation for the both of us"

The man had a good point. We hadn't thought far enough to wonder how the hell we were going to get out of here. This seemed like the only opportunity we had to get out of here alive. I looked over at Babalu and asked him what he thought we should do.

QUOTE ("Babalu")
"This does seem like the only way we're ever going to get out of here. We might as well give it a shot. And hey as long as I get to kill more zombies I'm up for it!"

He gave me a huge grin and I just had to shake my head. As long as it involved slaughtering zombies Babalu would be up for it. I turned back to the laptop. "Alright we'll go along with what you have in mind. So what do you want us to get first?"

The man's tone seemed to showcase his satisfaction as he started to speak. "I'm glad that you chose to accept. Otherwise I would have to activate the bomb placed within the cpu of this laptop" Both Babalu and I scoffed at him but he continued anyways. "Your first mission is to retrieve a briefcase located in the Haven Museum. It should be placed within one of the tombs of the Kings in the Ancient Egypt section"

"Why the hell would you place something in a mummy's coffin?"

"That's beyond the point. That is your first mission. Once you retrieve the briefcase contact me again using the access code "3D#MKV%" and I shall inform you of your next task"

And with that the laptop screen suddenly changed from screen back into the desktop. I shook my head and turned back to Babalu. "Well I guess we're off to the museum then. Lets store up the last of our items on the Warthog and make our move" Babalu nodded and headed to pick up the last RPG.

As soon as he touched the last RPG suddenly the warehouse began to shake violently. The back of the warehouse especially started to rumble and the shelf's began to collapse and fall onto the ground. Babalu and I just continued to watch wondering what the hell was going on. That was when suddenly the shelf's were pushed apart with such force that they literally flew away like they weighed a feather. That was when we were greeted by an ominous disgusting looking monstrosity that roared loudly towards us.
Ssssssssttttttttttttaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss

#58 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:11 PM

CODE
RECALL MODE IN PROCESS . . .
Accessing terminal services . . .

Login: TSPENCER
Password: ***-*******

. . . access granted!

Nemesis protocol reconfigured . . .
Objectives updated . . .
Target list redefined . . .
Uploading image files . . .
Uploading profile information . . .
Uploading UMB-Voodoo S3 GPS signal . . .

Profile information:

Target: Renato Sobral
Alias: "Babalu"
Threat Level: High
Priority Level: 1

Target: Logan Ventras
Alias: Salvation
Threat Level: High
Priority Level: 1

Objectives (UPDATED):

-Disengage PRIMARY objective to pursue new targets.
-Retrieve UMB-Samples.
-Terminate subjects.
-Retrieve UMB-Voodoo S3 module.

Directives (UPDATED):

-Terminate S.T.A.R.S. members after retrieval of UMB-Samples
-Authorization of weapons-free allowed
-Locate source of UMB leak, Search & Destroy
-(2nd MODE) RESTRICTED
-(3rd MODE) RESTRICTED

Logging off . . .
Rebooting NEMESIS . . .
NEMESIS online . . .

Objectives: UPDATED!
Directives: UPDATED!
Target list: UPDATED!
GPS signal: ONLINE!

Location acquired . . .
Now relocating . . .

The NEMESIS roared as it picked up it's new target location. It wasn't too far off, but it had to move now while the targets were stationary. It started off with it's slow run, then the pace picked up until it reached it's pursuit speed and just could not be stopped like a juggernaut. It was heading in one direction, and only towards one direction . . . the docks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as the laptop shut itself off, we got our first destination and were about to roll out. I decided that it wouldn't hurt to grab at least one more RPG. So as Logan went over to the warthog to warm it up, I ran back to the crates of RPGs. Just as I picked one up and headed over back to the warthog, there was a rumbling sound that at first I didn't take notice, but then as it got louder and louder. The next thing I notice was a huge crash from above and a HUGE ASS monster standing between me and the warthog where Logan was yelling at me.

QUOTE ("Logan")
DON'T JUST STAND THERE!? MOVE!!!

In my life I've only had two moments in time where everything just slowed down to halt. The first was when my father saved both me and my mother from a drug raid in Brazil. The irony being that he was killed by a indirect RPG blast during the Drug Wars. He pushed both me and my mother out of the blast area, but I can still see the rocket itself slowly coming towards the cafe we were eating breakfast at. In that moment of time, all I knew was that something bad was going to happen, and even knowing that it was coming in a matter of seconds, it felt like an eternity before the explosion came. The second is now, all I knew was that this thing in front of me meant death, and as much as I wanted to run, as much as I wanted to aim the RPG in hand and fire, all I could do was stand there frozen out of my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the target was slowly backing up, the Nemesis stood there and assessed the area.

CODE
TARGET ACQUIRED!
Scanning . . .
TARGET CONFIRMED!

Objective A: Terminate subject, Renato Sobral

Weapons free!

The NEMESIS only had one word programmed into it, since everything was was meant for it's killing purposes. So it could only repeat that one word, it's original targets.

"STAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

It roared, as it took out it's UMB-Custom Desert Eagle. It loaded a clip into the chamber, cocked it, and aimed right for the head of his first target. Suddenly a barrage of fire had came from behind it, and it turned around.

CODE
TARGET ACQUIRED!
Scanning . . .
TARGET CONFIRMED!
TARGET FOUND!

Objective B: Terminate subject, Logan Ventras
Objective C: UMB-Voodoo S3 module located!

The NEMESIS turned around and started heading towards Logan since he had the UMB-Voodoo laptop which was the higher priority.

Logan had jumped off the turret of the Warthog and ran towards the parked cars, grabbing an AK-47 assault rifle. He could hear the loud footsteps coming towards his direction. I checked his weapon and loaded it quickly. Luckily it wasn't any of the junkers Babalu had taken apart for parts, but still was a pretty sh*tty assault rifle.

QUOTE ("Logan")
I don't hear you blowing kitten up man!? WILL YOU PLEASE SHOT HIM FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!"

Logan yelled over to me, and I finally broke out of that pause. I shook my face and got my mind set straight. Whatever that thing was, it was about to get blown to bits! I clicked off the safety for the RPG in hand, and took aim.

QUOTE (RPG Fire!)
Roll: 1x3 = MISS!

The damn thing clicked, but no response!

"kittening PIECE OF kitten!?"

I looked at it and tried to shoot again, but still no response. Just as I lifted it off my shoulder, the RPG decided to go off sending the rocket propelled grenade in a wild spiral and blowing open the garage door just a few cars away from Logan. To which Logan immediately stood up and yelled back at me.

QUOTE ("Logan")
OY!? HIM!

He looked at me with this angry face, and pointed at the huge monster who was still walking past the warthog and about to close in on Logan. All I had was this sheepish look of "whoops, not my fault!", but immediately went back for another RPG.

"Don't worry mate! I'm on it!"

By this time the NEMESIS had reached up to the car that Logan was behind, and he stood up unloading a full clip into the monstrosity! The NEMESIS raised an arm and was about to make a grab for Logan's bag containing the laptop!

#59 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (hokuten @ Apr 5 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By this time the NEMESIS had reached up to the car that Logan was behind, and he stood up unloading a full clip into the monstrosity! The NEMESIS raised an arm and was about to make a grab for Logan's bag containing the laptop!

"Oh no you don't!" I yelled as I did a barrel roll and just barely avoided having the laptop bag being snatched away by the NEMESIS. Of course this only caused the NEMESIS to become more angry as it roared out in fury causing the entire warehouse to shake simply from its leer voice. We had to immobilize this sucker before we made our escape. But there was no way I could do anything with the laptop bag over my shoulder, so I had to hope that Babalu would be able to stop him. I just had to play keep away for a short while.

The giant mutated creature made its way towards me again rushing at full force. I looked behind me and saw lots of crates stacked upon one another. I stood in place hoping to dodge just at the last second so the NEMESIS would crash into them. Sweat dripping down my temple I pressed hard on my feet ready to bolt right when it....

QUOTE ("Dodge!")
Roll: 3x3 = 6, MISS!

I wasn't quick enough as the NEMESIS slammed its left shoulder against my body and caused me to fly back with such brunt force that I myself was smashed against the boxes of crates. The pain surged all throughout my body, as I at the last second managed to place the Voodoo S3 Laptop against my chest and take in the impact shielding it from potential harm. I repositioned myself trying to avoid getting more splinters from the cracked wooden crates. Putting my left hand in one of them as leverage to stand up I grabbed onto what appeared to be a grenade. Thinking fast I looked up and saw that the NEMESIS was making its second attempt to crush my body. I pulled out the pin and quickly threw it smack dab at the NEMESIS's chest.

QUOTE ("Grenade!")
Roll: 5x2 = 7, HIT!

The grenade hit right in the center of its chest and exploded on contact. A loud explosion was heard followed by smoke and I used the small distraction to get up and start moving around. But I didn't even have five seconds as the NEMESIS became more enraged and roared so loudly that the ceiling lights started to shake. "What the kitten is this thing made off!?!?" I yelled out.

All I could do was run zigzags and such jumping over crates and scattered stockpiles of weapons and ammo across the floor. The NEMESIS was still on my tail and didn't look as if it was going to slow down. I looked back over my shoulder and saw that it had smashed its left hand into one of the crates and pulled out an assault rifle. Was it going to throw that at me?? On the contrary...

Bullet sounds could be heard as it started FIRING at me. "what the hell?? This freak knows how to use guns? kitten we are in a load of $H!T if we don't stop this crazy bastard" The bullets started to fire and I did my best to avoid them. I kept having to jump at times since it looked as if the NEMESIS was going for my legs.

"Oi Babalu, hurry up why don't ya?? I can't dodge these bullets forever!!" I yelled across to my partner.

QUOTE ("Babalu")
I'm working on it the best I can. Just keep dancing and try not to lose any toes!

How he could make jokes at a time like this was beyond me, but I didn't have the energy to answer back as I did my best to avoid getting shot. I had to slow this monster down, without slowing down myself. But how the hell was I going to do that? I rummaged through my pockets hoping that I placed a grenade or some sort of explosive inside, but the only thing that came up was a pack of gum and a lighter. "Gah damn it, how am I going to set him on fire with just a sh!tty lighter?" I kept running as fast as I could ignoring the burning in my chest and trying my best not to slip on the pebbles on the ground.

Wait pebbles?

Taking a quick glimpse on the ground I saw that they weren't pebbles that I was running on, but ammunition. Good thing I didn't run fast enough to cause enough friction to create a spark and cause them to set off...

That's it! I thought to myself.

I scanned the area in front of me and looked for where the ammunition was rolling out of. Luckily just a few yards ahead of me I saw a cracked crate that seemed to be the cause of the leaking ammunition. With a quick jolt I ran top speed towards it and grabbed the top edge of the crate with my left hand and with all my strength tossed it behind causing the weakened box to break and scatter the ammuntion behind me. Not wasting a second I flicked on the lighter and just as the NEMESIS was about to cross the path of the ammunition I slammed the lighter hard on top of the bullets.

QUOTE ("Explode!)
Roll: 4x6 = 10 HIT!

As soon as the NEMESIS got on top of the stockpile of ammo, it was ignited as the flames rushed up from its legs and covered its feet due to the minor explosion that was created by the gun powder. It screamed in place as it was covered in a orange aura and the assault rifle in its hand exploded as well. I stood in place breathing deeply finally hoping that I had managed to stop it and even in fact cause its demise. Or so I thought...

Its body started to go into convulsions and its torso looked as if it was going to explode. It hunched over with a hunchback which looked as if it was going to melt, but instead was ripped open and before I even had time to react numerous tentacles thrust out and grabbed on tightly to every limb in my body. I was completely immobilized and no matter how hard I struggled I couldn't get out of its vice like grip. The NEMESIS held me up in the air and gave out a ear piercing scream. I was stuck and couldn't do anything at all. My last hope was relying on my partner.

"Hey Babalu you think you could lend me a hand here?? You know one for each tentacle?!"

#60 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:36 PM

"Hang on Logan! I'm coming!"

I tossed the used RPG, and ran back for a fresh one. This time I had dug through the pile and grabbed one from a case that wasn't already battered and beaten up. I opened it and it was one that had not been opened since it came off the line. I armed the rocket into it's socket, and clicked off the safeties, running my way up the catwalk and getting an aerial view of the situation. Logan was already making his way to the opposite side of the warehouse, and the hole that I had accidentally blown open, was already starting to be crowded with wandering zombies. I had to act fast and get a good lock on the target. For being solo Logan was holding up his end pretty well, even though he got hit pretty hard that first time. As I finally got to a vantage point over the two of them, the NEMESIS was starting to fire off it's .50 cal rounds at my partner. All I could see from my point was a bright flash, and a loud bang for each shot, but I definitely had a clear shot, and this time I wouldn't miss!

QUOTE ("RPG Fire!")
Roll: 6x1 = CRITICAL HIT!

I placed the RPG onto my shoulder and braced for the fire. I peered down the scope and had a good lock-on to this ugly motherf*cker's face, and let it fly! The RPG flew through the air at a downward angle, and hit the monster right in the back before exploding and sending it right through the warehouse wall past Logan, who nearly dodged that mass of ugly. Surprisingly the NEMESIS was still in one piece, but it was out cold. Logan got up from where he was and yelled up at me.

QUOTE ("Logan")
Took you long enough!

"Yeah yeah!"

I yelled back, as I was jumping down over to him, dropping the empty Launcher onto the ground making a metal thump. Just as I walked over to Logan, my foot hit a silver briefcase. It seemed fairly heavy like it might contain some sort of rifle, or automatic weapon. There was an umbrella type logo on it, that had red & white colors. That thing must have dropped it when I blew it up. The both of us lifted the case onto the table, and examined it to see how to open it. There were locks on both sides, as we both clicked each end, and opened it at the same time. Inside was something we hadn't expected...

QUOTE ("Logan")
NO kittening WAY!!!

"HOLY kitten!?"

SPECIAL WEAPON --Click here to view--

Our eyes were not deceiving us, and it was indeed the Gears of War, "Hammer Of Dawn" super weapon. Complete with an instructions guide, and signal reader for when satellite time was available. Except this thing had an Umbrella insignia stamped on it.

"Dude ... NOW I feel like I'm in a video game."

QUOTE ("Logan")
I know!

But before we could test out our new toy, the zombies were starting to make their way through towards us. Logan grabbed the case Hammer and Instruction book, and said.

QUOTE ("Logan")
Oh kitten! Let's get the kitten out of here!

Logan reloaded his AK-47 again, and I grabbed an Uzi as we blasted our way through, getting to the Warthog. He threw the new weapon into the passenger side as he emptied his clip to clear a path and threw away the AK as it was wasted space. I empted my Uzi clip as I jumped onto the turret and threw away the Uzi. He started the warthog up and it roared up and we hauled ass out of there, as I just plowed through the zombies just letting the machine gun turret light up! I saw a fuel tank as we were driving out of that hell hole and blew it up. The whole yard just lighting up and burning down everything there, the warehouse blowing up as ammunition just fired off in every which direction randomly! It was a fire show and we were leaving it.

"Next stop, Haven Museum!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users