• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#41 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:06 PM

I agree with everyone here. Don't worry about it much.

And remember that there might be one person being a bit mean, but there are many others who are like a family.

Ah, well... I don't know if these are the right words, and I apologize if something sounds wrong. But anyway, I think someone with a cool personality like yours would be definitely missed.

#42 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

Blog entry#6

Just a quick entry. You can find my fanfiction.net page http://www.fanfictio...t/~smilesforsai <--- there!

-Rainy

Edited by Rainy Daze, 11 March 2012 - 09:44 PM.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#43 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

Hello Rainy! I'm sorry we haven't really met before now. sad.gif I don't really post too much outside of a few threads anymore, but I've read a few of your posts on other threads, and you seem like a cool cat.
Hopefully you don't leave already though! Like Rocket said, for every one person who acts rude, you'll meet several more that are really friendly. I think after a while, you'll notice who's who. happy.gif

I don't have much else to say, but I'm looking forward to seeing how your fic turns out! I haven't read Naru/Saku in a while. Which is sort of sad, since I have an account on a Naru/Saku FC. tongue.gif

Also, you should definitely go on the chat Omega posted. People over there seem to be pretty fun to talk to. I tend to go on a few times a week, so maybe I'll see you over there. I have a different name though... fu.png

Edited by Boom...Winning, 11 March 2012 - 10:14 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#44 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:30 AM

Trust me, I know the feeling all too well on other sites, it's just you have to find people that like your interests, and once you do usually things get better from there.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#45 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:57 AM

@Winning: ^^; Thanks! You seem pretty nice, I hope I see you around a little more often!

@Toasty: I know, I'm sure you're right. I hope I can find people like that :3

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

#46 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:24 AM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 11 2012, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blog entry#6

Just a quick entry. You can find my fanfiction.net page http://www.fanfictio...t/~smilesforsai <--- there!

-Rainy

Hi again Rainy, it's been a while! wave.gif I hope you're fine! happy.gif
Hey, it's your FF account, I'll visit this later!~

utter cuteness! --Click here to view--

I love God. <3

#47 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:57 AM

Blog entry#7

@Kyrie: Hi and thanks!

I got a few reviews on What Matters Most, and I received a question! I wanted to mention it in the next chapter but I'm kind of still working on it...Really contemplating on whether or not I should just wait to explain it or if the question might cause confusion to other people who might be reading it and will steer them away in confusion...I think I really shouldn't worry about it until I'm ready to post a new chapter though. I'll explain it then. I really don't like to sweat it on irrelevant details, but I can see where it might become a problem if I don't elaborate on this a little further. The details surrounding the question aren't really relevant and won't affect the rest of the story as a whole, but...just in case. Yeah.../sips tea all casual-like

So I'm totally trying to savor all of Digi's stories. I was so tempted to try and read them all at once, but I want to save them for when I need a burst of inspiration. Oh, they are just so good! Like, really good! Aside from J-Pop Princess, Cynchick, and Paradox Jast, Digi is now my third idol. I'm totally gonna be a great writer just like them >.<!! Just wait!

Anyway, I'm so glad I decided to stay. Think of what would have happened if I never came to H&E in the first place! I never would have learned about Digi and I never would have learned about Paradox Jast or even met Toasty Warrior. Not to mention all of the other awesome people I've talked to! It's just great!

Anynoob...I'll update mah story tomorrow.

Till then!

-Rainy

edit Cos oh my Akise, TYPOS!

Edited by Rainy Daze, 16 March 2012 - 04:00 AM.

Congratulations.

#48 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 11 2012, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well...I'll give it another try.

@Dragunov: My fanfic account is Smiles for Sai. (:

I hope you stay. I'm sure that some did not meant to offend you and if they did they might have reasons or are just like that. Ignore them and you'l be right as rain smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#49 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 12 2012, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope you stay. I'm sure that some did not meant to offend you and if they did they might have reasons or are just like that. Ignore them and you'l be right as rain smile.gif

Heehee :3

Congratulations.

#50 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:43 AM

Glad to see that you didn't leave Heaven and Earth. smile.gif

"They don't want none"

#51 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:32 AM

Blog entry#8

Ufufufufu.

/rolls around in frustration

I was up till 10 am this morning unable to fall asleep. I woke up at 4 pm today!!! When I realized I'd stayed awake through the entire morning at 7 am, I decided to do something more productive.

I got up, had a shower and then went to have some breakfast. Then I did some laundry.

You see, when Rainy is running on fuels but is still managing to stay wide awake somehow, random stuff starts to happen. I started writing at four this morning, then realized I wasn't really producing anything worth posting up so I tore it out of my notebook and placed it...wherever, thinking I might be able to work with it at another time.

I meant to have another chapter out tonight, but whether that is going to happen has yet to be seen. Most likely it will be finished tonight, but I don't know if it will get revised, typed up and posted.

We'll see...my creativity factor is like zero right now.

Bleh.

Rainy out~

Congratulations.

#52 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:20 AM

I'm out of idea for my fanfics too sad.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#53 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:30 AM

Maybe you should take a break and do something else. Then the ideas will be flocking back to you. Anyway hi! I believe we just met. wave.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#54 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:08 AM

Try to do something that might inspire you to get ideas for your fics, that's how I usually get ideas for mine. biggrin.gif

"They don't want none"

#55 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:12 AM

@Darth: Ohai! This is indeed the first time we've met, I believe. Let it be known that I have a terrrrrible memory. I apologize in advance for any future forgetfulness ^^;

Yes, I have just been doing other things, but lately that seems to result in me coming up with zerooooo ideas the next time I come back to my story. I usually have to surround myself in everything that has to do with the project/story/whatever in order to really get back into writing mode, and with the amount of constant distraction around it's hard for me to do that ^^;;

@Toasty: asdfgfd4rf uuguuu~

/fangirls just a little

Advice from Toasty!

Day = Made biggrin.gif

Edited by Rainy Daze, 16 March 2012 - 08:13 AM.

Congratulations.

#56 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 16 2012, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We'll see...my creativity factor is like zero right now.

Yeah I know how that feels, I've been wanting to write something in ages but I just had no inspiration.

#57 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:36 AM

Hey don't mention! It's the least I can do for a fellow author. wink.gif

"They don't want none"

#58 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:45 AM

Well you shouldn't force yourself if you don't have any ideas. It could affect the overall quality of the story. Maybe come back to it once you had a stroke of genius inspiration or something.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#59 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

Yeah, I'll do that. (:

Congratulations.

#60 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:59 AM

Blog entry #9

Uguuuu!

Hello!

So, I've been reading this amaaaaazing fan fic by SilverShine on FF.net. It's Mina/Kushina. Haha it rhymes! Anyway, it is sooo good and I think it portrays the characters very well, especially how I believe Minato would be. Not really sure about Kushina but from what I gather she was some sort of a tomboy. The story is kind of at a slow point right now, but I'm only about nine chapters in and there are like... twenty seven. Egahhhhhhh! But I do like long stories, so it's all good.

I also realized that I very much like working on two stories at once. Looking on AFF, I found an old story that I'd stopped working on (I claimed I was going on haitus but I kinda just ditched the site) and I picked it up again. I've got eight chapters to revise so I'll be posting them up as I fix them. I've decided to call it Tactical Deception after giving the entire storyline some thought. Tell me what you think? Oh, it's a Sasu/OC story ffff so unless you're not interested in that...I mean I can understand if you have an issue with OCs; I do! I really do hate OC stories, because they usually only focus on EVERYTHING that goes on with the OC and like nothing else happens...I mean, I guess in a way that makes sense but I think its a good idea to build on other things going on besides everything that happens with a particular character. I have built so much into this story and have done my best to make Nagisa a fun and likeable character. She's the complete opposite of Sasuke ane I think that makes things really fun! Just think of a female Naruto, only in the form of an Uchiha. Think Obito! FEMALE OBITO.

That is Nagisa (:

So...I have a thing about Shikamaru...despite my inner voice telling me that this is probably a bad idea (as it lead me to begin yet ANOTHER story entirely and was the cause of me ditching Tactical Deception in the first place) I really feel compelled to make him an important part of the story. Not in a romantic sense. We already have Ita/Nagi and Sasu/Nagi. And let it be known that I had to create her on a whim; she did not even exist in my head until I started literally writing this all down on paper. Even the name is just...right off the top of my head. I already threw the first chapter in though, so I'm not going to change it.

Anyway, my hands hurt from typing, so I'm just gonna go read now, and stuff.

Yep.

RAINY OUT!

edit cos LULZ PRESSING SEND BEFORE FINISHED TYPING SO LULZZZZZ

Edited by Rainy Daze, 18 March 2012 - 08:15 AM.

Congratulations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users