#21 mangafan

mangafan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Too many to type

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:02 AM

Right now, Team Seven is one of the strongest squads there is. If Hinata was chosen instead of Sakura, I think its safe to say that wouldn't be the case and it would be sucking  :down:

#22 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:34 AM

Say Sakura wasn't chosen to be on Naruto and Sasuke's team. Say it was Hinata. Would that have affected Naruto's feelings toward Sakura at all?

First, let me remind everyone that Naruto like Sakura even before they became teammates.

Although it grew deeper the more they spend their time together.

NH could have a better chance though if that happened but then again Rock Lee continuously liked and protected Sakura even if they aren't in the same team, a different batch too. 

What more if its our headstrong hero who never gives up? I think Naruto is the kind of person that would like what he likes.

Just because someone isn't near all the time and some other girl is always with him, wouldn't make him like that person. he'll probably understand Hinata more but that won't change who he likes.

#23 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:49 AM

Simple, Hinata is the heroine.

#24 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:34 PM

There wouldn't be a love triangle in the team for one thing. I can't even imagine how the story would be, it would be so different with Hinata as heroine. Its safe to say a story with a shy, always fainting girl like Hinata as heroine would suck badly  :sweatdrop:

#25 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

Well if Hinata was apart of team 7 then NH would have a chance to happen in the end.

#26 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:00 PM

tumblr_inline_mq23u6Fdpj1qz4rgp.gif

Sakura takes Naruto away and only Sasuke and Hinata are part of team 7  :chuckle: Maybe that would increase SasuHina chances...

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#27 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:36 PM

tumblr_inline_mq23u6Fdpj1qz4rgp.gif

Sakura takes Naruto away and only Sasuke and Hinata are part of team 7  :chuckle: Maybe that would increase SasuHina chances...

This should be posted in the SasuHina appreciation thread  :D Do you mind if I do so?

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 09 August 2014 - 03:38 PM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#28 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:39 PM

if hinata was in team 7 instead of sakura ,i think we would have had a full love quadrangle: sasuke>hinata>naruto>sakura>sasuke...

its my opinion though,cause that way sasuke would have got the chance to notice her ,spend time with her,and who knows,maybe fall in love with her personality ..and maybe because of this,the whole story would have been a little different

#29 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

@natalie
No interaction between sasuke and Hinata, I think that can easily lead to a love quadruple like what you said.

#30 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:58 PM

Is it funny that the title of this thread instantly reminded me of a popular idea for NaruHina fanfiction? :lol:

Hinata being part of Team 7 would have certainly changed things. I think NaruHina would've been more likely than it is now because it was given more chances and Naruto probably wouldn't have fell in love with Sakura either (it's of my opinion he fell in love with her officially because of the time they spent together).

Maybe Hinata would've been a better character too. She would have more screentime to develop and her love for Naruto would actually have some basis and logic to it. But I'm not entirely sure. As far as personality terms go, Sakura's better as the heroine because she's not as boring and has better development.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#31 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:21 AM

This should be posted in the SasuHina appreciation thread  :D Do you mind if I do so?

I don't lol. 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#32 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:41 AM

he would say im doomed twice

This  :th_yeah:

yup

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#33 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:42 AM

also how would the girls act about that

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#34 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

Is it funny that the title of this thread instantly reminded me of a popular idea for NaruHina fanfiction? :lol:

Hinata being part of Team 7 would have certainly changed things. I think NaruHina would've been more likely than it is now because it was given more chances and Naruto probably wouldn't have fell in love with Sakura either (it's of my opinion he fell in love with her officially because of the time they spent together).

Maybe Hinata would've been a better character too. She would have more screentime to develop and her love for Naruto would actually have some basis and logic to it. But I'm not entirely sure. As far as personality terms go, Sakura's better as the heroine because she's not as boring and has better development.

i dont know..i dont think naruto would have fallen in love with hinata even if she was on team 7,no matter what universe,no matter how much time he would had spent with her...because hinata is simply not the kind of girl he is into. there has never been any single romantic interestes or sexual atraction/chemistry(call it whatever) from naruto in hinata..all of the nh moments are one sided on hinata's part,with a huge friendship,comaraderesqe vibe from naruto..

besides naruto was in love with sakura before they were positioned in the same team togheter

Edited by natalieuciha, 10 August 2014 - 06:33 PM.

#35 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:25 PM

It wouldn't have mattered, Kushina wasn't not Minato's genin team (unless Kishi wants to retcon that image of team Jiraiya during Hiruzen's death).

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#36 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:53 AM

@natalieuchiha:

We'll never know for sure. Many NaruHina fans seem to believe NaruHina would be canon if Hinata was part of Team 7 instead of Sakura due to the amount of fanfiction that idea's based on ... I don't know myself. Naruto treats her more as if he's her big brother than anything but maybe that would've changed if was part of T7? It's an interesting 'what-if' that can never be answered.

I want to agree with you and say yeah he probably wouldn't, but I know I would never write Hinata as part of T7 as some sort of what-if  fanfic with Naruto still into Sakura because I'm not sure if it'd really be like that. Also I'd feel bad writing Naruto for no feelings for Hinata even when they're on the same team because a) we don't really know and b) It seems really harsh to Hinata and I wouldn't be sure if my biasness was getting in the way.

Naruto was never in love with Sakura until after he saved her from Gaara. He just had a crush on her. It's definitely possible for Naruto to not like Sakura anymore if they were switched into different teams from the start or at least not liking her as strongly as he does now.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 11 August 2014 - 05:54 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#37 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:47 PM

ktdJoIp.gif

I LOVE YOU. YES. SUPERNATURAL REFERENCE FOR THE WIN.

Anyway, had Hinata been on Team 7 and not Naruto, I find it highly likely that NaruHina could have happened. Maybe I'd even like it in that case, IDK. Think of it like this: if Kishimoto had decided to put Hinata on Naruto's team, what would that mean? He'd want to put her in a position in which she actually had a role in the story. In this case, she'd be one of the major supporting characters. In addition, it would mean that he wanted to put her in a position in which her character had chance to one, develop itself, and two, develop relationships with others. Basically, it'd mean that he'd actually have plans for her related to the story.

How she'd interact with the other members is debatable. If she had her same personality, I doubt she'd be very effective in dealing with both Naruto and Sasuke. But if she had actually been in the team, maybe her character would have evolved differently and she'd be a completely different Hinata than we know now. I definitely think one of Kishi's goals with Team 7 was to have a silly love triangle between the members, which, surprisingly, kinda brings everyone together. Since Sakura loves Sasuke, she's always attempting to get him to notice her so there's always gonna be some kind of interaction there. Same with Naruto and Sakura. As far as Naruto and Sasuke are concerned, their rivalry (which extends to Naruto wanting Sakura to like him) is what brings them together. Hinata's presence wouldn't allow that. In addition, the team would be missing out on the strong tsundere woman that is a theme in Naruto.

Someone of Sakura's personality is definitely what Kishi wanted and what was needed for the story. If Hinata had been there, maybe she would've turned out like Sakura, IDK. And, she probably would've been much more likely to end up with Naruto. But, Sakura is the one on their team and the one most likely to be with Naruto, and there's a reason for that ;)

yup. That's all I have to say.

Edited by Win-chan, 11 August 2014 - 10:50 PM.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#38 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:54 PM

This would happen a lot.

ナルサク

#39 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:08 PM

Oh, how I love that part! It shows just how much better Sakura understands Naruto than Hinata, and how much more she trusts him.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#40 The Deity Zero

The Deity Zero

Diety of Jutsu

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Taking over the world, blood, murder, darkness etc.

Not really.

Favorite Naruto characters: Rock Lee, Hinata, Guy, Kakashi, Gaara

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:07 PM

The story would be a lot different and the characters would have ended up being completely different as well. I guess we'd have to ask Kishi since they're his characters.
BELIEVE IT

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hinata, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Team 7, Shippuden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users