54175 replies to this topic

#51061 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 02:44 AM

So garra and the other tailed beasts and kurama don't matter to Naruto at all. Nor does iruka or jiraya.

That's what "The Last: Naruto the movie" says!! :thumb:  :roll:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51062 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 07 November 2019 - 05:18 AM

I need like an AMV of this so bad, set to Naruto looking back on his past mournfully. 

https://youtu.be/-TqLOfHDkB4

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#51063 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 November 2019 - 06:50 PM

That's what "The Last: Naruto the movie" says!! :thumb:  :roll:

I watched the movie I know.
So Naruto whole kittening about bonds was all kitten according to the last.
This makes Luke's character assassination in the last jedi look good.

#51064 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:22 AM

I mean, Kishimoto was straight-up asked by an interviewer after Naruto ended why Sakura loved Sasuke and he shrugged his shoulders and said that he couldn't think of a reason after what Sasuke did to her.

He was just parroting what "weaboo" Sawyer7mage said "that Sakura would be a terrible woman if she didn't stop loving him." They've met, If I recall correctly about some accounts made here regarding that. But that is the thing, the writing ISN'T giving us a reason why they should have married and had a kid even. the story was practically spelling out for us that Sakura loving Sasuke doesn't make sense to anyone that actually understands what a functional relationship is.

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 February 2020 - 07:50 PM.

#51065 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 05:15 PM

He was just parroting what "weaboo" Sawyer7mage said "that Sakura would be a terrible woman is she didn't stop loving him." They've met, If I recall correctly about some accounts made here regarding that. But that is the thing, the writing ISN'T giving us a reason why they should have married and had a kid even. the story was practically spelling out for us that Skura loving Sasuke doesn't make sense to anyone that actually understands what a functional relationship is.

Exactly!

#51066 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 09:08 PM

And I would like to add to that. Sasuke being gone for 2 years DOES NOTHING for the relationship between the 2 of them and it was deliberate choice in the writing. And since during the early to mid sections of part 2 it has been doing nothing but developing Naruto and Sakura's relationship to the point she can offer to feed him and hug him without feeling embarrassed, (i.e. back pedal and hit him in tsundere-like fashion)  FORGIVE ANYONE THAT HAS EVER READ OR HEARD A STORY IN THEIR LIFE for mistakenly thinking Naruto and Sakura were romantically inclined towards each other and that it was all a big fat lie/red herring. :zaru:  :th_yeah:  :wallbash:

........... *Sarcasm* if you didn't catch on.

Not to mention, I bring this up again for I lost count of the times, Sakura is nothing but depressed and sad whenever Sasuke is brought up  after he left so what is so romantic about that and what makes anyone think they are getting together besides wishful thinking? :roll:

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 November 2019 - 09:12 PM.

#51067 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 10:28 PM

She's also not exactly happy when he's around considering all her advances get rebuffed and he acts like she's basically a burden to him.

Sakura: "Oh here Sasuke i made you a nice lunch can I get a kiss?"
Sasuke: -takes lunch and leaves uncomfortably- 

So Romantiiiiiiikkk

#51068 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 11:37 PM

Also consider the fact that even when he does or says something nice to her, he's back to being a kitten to her a a few chapters later. Nothing positive in their relationship ever lasted more than a day. (*time in the manga's universe*)

#51069 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 09 November 2019 - 11:43 PM

Also consider the fact that even when he does or says something nice to her, he's back to being a kitten to her a a few chapters later. Nothing positive in their relationship ever lasted more than a day. (*time in the manga's universe*)

Oh but they still love each other that's what SS fans will keep saying, I wish that something would happen to wake them up from this stupid fantasy that they have about SS.

#51070 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 11:58 PM

Nothing can. that's the sad, sad reality of it. Sasuke could kill Sakura and Sarada for all we care or know, and they will still call it romantic and true love because he killed them so that no one else can have them. That is what some of these fans will justify in their heads. You already see them saying Sasuke is SOOOOO in love with Sakura RIGHT after that "chidori through the heart" genjutsu. :zaru: Just saying. Weabs have too much of a "delusional" liking for yanderes lately, me thinks. :wacko:  :twitch:  :wot:

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 November 2019 - 12:02 AM.

#51071 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 12:29 AM

Yanderes are only good on paper...and Sasuke is not a Yandere. Yanderes are sickly in love with their target to the point that they typically want to kill OTHER around that person.  Not the person they are obsessing over. They usually treat their obsession "nicely" and everyone else with disdain. 

He does not display any of those characteristics. 

#51072 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 04:39 AM

Oh I know. Im just saying IF that were to occur it would be excused because of all this hype and love for yanderes. You see yandere defenders everywhere so were Sasuke to become one, there will be those that call that twue wuv!!! :lmao:

And the subject of yanderes, there actually are yanderes whose jealousy is so extreme they reason that their beloved has to die so no one else can take them away. They exist, although Ill get back to you on examples. Point is that mindset is not actually excluded on yanderes

#51073 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 05:26 AM

No those types DO exist but they are typically outliers. 

I'd actually find Sasusaku believable if it were an actual cause of Yandere-ism. :zaru: 

Atleast then Sasuke would actually give a kitten. As it is now he is the worst of it all, utterly uninterested. 

#51074 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 05:27 PM

That's not what SS fanatics say. :hehehe: And that is exactly my point. their beliefs are absolute :zaru: You disprove anything to them and they will still say SS are IN LOVE like a genuine couple and it is SOOOOOOO, like, romantic!!!!!!! :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 November 2019 - 05:28 PM.

#51075 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 11 November 2019 - 03:31 AM

Nothing can. that's the sad, sad reality of it. Sasuke could kill Sakura and Sarada for all we care or know, and they will still call it romantic and true love because he killed them so that no one else can have them. That is what some of these fans will justify in their heads. You already see them saying Sasuke is SOOOOO in love with Sakura RIGHT after that "chidori through the heart" genjutsu. :zaru: Just saying. Weabs have too much of a "delusional" liking for yanderes lately, me thinks. :wacko:  :twitch:  :wot:

Oh totally as I mentioned this example Naruto going crazy like jack in the 1980 version of the shining where he treats hinata badly saying to get the kitten out of there, saying he'd bash her brains right the kitten in and how she kittened up his life so far and if he actually did go crazy like jack and killed his family the NH fans would still say there still in love or this was still meant to be.

#51076 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 07:09 AM

Not to mention he doesn't even seem to care about telling Sarada anything when he sees her. XP It's just pure BS.

#51077 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:25 PM

Not to mention he doesn't even seem to care about telling Sarada anything when he sees her. XP It's just pure BS.

Think joker from DC could beat Naruto not in a fight but like breaking him like he did superman.

#51078 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 04:29 PM

Think joker from DC could beat Naruto not in a fight but like breaking him like he did superman.

I dunno. Also doubt it'd happen.

#51079 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 06:59 PM

She's also not exactly happy when he's around considering all her advances get rebuffed and he acts like she's basically a burden to him.

Sakura: "Oh here Sasuke i made you a nice lunch can I get a kiss?"
Sasuke: -takes lunch and leaves uncomfortably- 

So Romantiiiiiiikkk

Wow, you have so much faith that Sasuke would actually take the lunch.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51080 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 02:20 AM

Wow, you have so much faith that Sasuke would actually take the lunch.

True, true, but I also imagine it's just sarcasm a bit, James, but I'm not sure. XD

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users