• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#81 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

I don't know what the issue is, but I was trying to change the picture in my signature and it wouldn't work for some reason, I put in the URL and... nothing. It was like it froze or something. :headscratch: I tried several times with no success and the picture is within the 500x400 limit, so I just really don't know. Sorry to be a bother, I don't know why I seem to have these problems. :sweatdrop:

Edit: I can't quote any posts either, it seems, nor use any images in posts, because I experience the same issue described above. I truly don't know why this suddenly started happening, but I assume it must be an issue I'm having with this site, and not my computer, since the same thing happens if I try to use a different one. I'm just really confused.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 07 December 2013 - 05:14 PM.

#82 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

Hmm, what browser did you use on those PCs?  Did you try flushing the cache and cookies?

#83 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:56 PM

Do you mean virus scans? I have done that, but maybe that's not what you're referring to, I admit I'm not very well versed in these kinds of things, so I apologized if I misunderstand. :sweatdrop: As for the browser, I believe it's just internet explorer. I've used the same thing all this time with no issues then all of a sudden... it just seems very strange and the problems are still persisting. :headscratch:

#84 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

No, not virus scans.  I was referring to Internet Explorer's cache.  Here's a guide on how to clear the cache for your browser:happy:

It's strange that you're having the same problems on two different computers.  I can try checking H&E on my version of IE tomorrow, see if I can recreate the same problems you're having.  :headscratch:

#85 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

Ah, I see. I'm going to try that tomorrow, Thanks. :happy:

#86 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

Seems to not have had any effect in fixing the problem, unfortunately. :confused:

Edit: And I've discovered that I apparently can't use links either. :pinch: Just what is going on?

Edit 2: And all my issues seem to have suddenly resolved themselves, not quite sure how that happened, but okay I guess.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 12 December 2013 - 04:37 PM.

#87 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:33 AM

Didn't really want to make a new thread for this and couldn't figure out where else to put it but I've been having some threads blocked for malware from a site called www.destinyislands.com.  I'm guessing it's just something someone linked in their sig but putting a warning out to watch out if anyone gets redirects there.

Edited by Muffins?, 11 February 2014 - 01:34 AM.

JLHza2T.png

#88 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:08 PM

Can you link me to threads where you picked up the warning, please?  It would really help narrow down the search.  :happy:

Thanks!

#89 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:58 AM

Right, after some searching, I've found and changed the offending link.  It should be OK now.  :happy:

#90 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

I have a small question for the mods, if any of you might be able to help. I've been having a strange thing happen where after I've signed out, if I come back to the site at a later time, I'll automatically be signed back in. I don't how or why it's happening, but is there any way to fix? I don't really want it to keep signing me in without my permission. Thanks in advance. :happy:  

#91 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:50 AM

I have a small question for the mods, if any of you might be able to help. I've been having a strange thing happen where after I've signed out, if I come back to the site at a later time, I'll automatically be signed back in. I don't how or why it's happening, but is there any way to fix? I don't really want it to keep signing me in without my permission. Thanks in advance. :happy:  

Hmm, did you set your browser to remember your username and password on H&E?  Is there a chance that your browser automatically filled in the information?  You could also try deleting the cookies by emptying the cache in your browser settings, and see if that helps?

#92 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

Hmm, did you set your browser to remember your username and password on H&E?  Is there a chance that your browser automatically filled in the information?  You could also try deleting the cookies by emptying the cache in your browser settings, and see if that helps?

No, I haven't set my browser to remember it and it doesn't do it automatically. It's not happened since I posted here, but it did happen about three or four different times that it made me wonder why. If it does it again I'll try emptying the cache and see if it helps. Thanks!

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 22 July 2014 - 03:47 PM.

#93 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:05 PM

Okay, let me know how it goes.  :happy:

#94 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:34 PM

Have we, as a community, given up on posting with appropriate language?  I mean, I'm no square but more and more profanity has been creeping in until now it is quite commonplace, and I thought it was against the TOS...?

It adds less than nothing to any conversation, and is no doubt offensive to some who are too intimidated to say so.

Just curious.

#95 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:59 PM

If you see posts that have excessive profanity, please report them.  We try our best to keep an eye on everything, but we cannot be everywhere, as we all lead very busy lives.

Posts full of inappropriate language definitely don't have a place here in H&E, we want to keep this a friendly community.

#96 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:05 PM

I got a question. Is it ok to create a thread of my mojo predictions? It will be a weekly routine. What I mean is that it will be predictions that actually something that I don't want to happen but it's like something fun but at the same time, something to talk about the chances of happening. If allowed, where should I place it at? If not allowed, I understand.

#97 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:07 PM

I'm not quite sure what those predictions would cover, is it related to Naruto or just life in general?

If it's just a fun non-Naruto discussion thread and not a spam one, then it should be OK at Ichiraku Ramen Bar:happy:   If it's more of a really silly/spam thread, then Fun Café is the place for it.

#98 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:51 PM

It's for Naruto only.

#99 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

It's for Naruto only.

OK, then it can go into the Naruto General forum:happy:

#100 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:56 PM

Thank you. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic