120 replies to this topic

#41 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:38 PM

@All With Jounin-Sensei Characters: Don't hesitate to ask me for pointers as mine has had the longest IC experience. As such, feel free to invite him as a 'guest instructor' from time to time.
"What use is a word with but one meaning?"

#42 darkshinobi

darkshinobi

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:locating pictures<br /><br />reading books<br /><br />watching naruto and reading the manga

Posted 15 December 2007 - 05:45 AM

(ok heres my profile in the template and thx abel for the link)

Name:haman darkmoon
Alia(s):the moonlight ninja (hence the name darkmoon XD)
Height:3 ft 5
Weight:135
Hair Color, Type:silver hair with a dark blue strip down the middle of his head *hair short
Eye Color, Type:blue (almost chalkra blue but a little darker
Place of Birth: konaha
Headquarters: forest treehouse he built
Clothing:basically a red t-shirt and some blue denim jeans, during battle he wears goggles to protect his eyes he may be in black sweat pants during missions
NIGHT MISSON GEAR: a very dark cloak hard to seen at night
Speciality:ninjutsu mainly but uses the genjutsu eternal darkness
Weakness:2 weaknesses one taijutsu but also bad cooking (like escargo with margrim butter XD)
Personality:dark, serious. can be random and happy at times (multi personalities)
Clan: darkmoon
Bloodline: chalkra blades: when haman draws his chalkra into his blade of twin moons (or creates a blade of chalkra but takes more chalkra) it increases range and power of the blade. if it fails the user goes psychotic (as in he fight senselessly) there are 5 stages to this bloodline depending on the chalkra flow making the blade stronger and wider range but more more of a chance of him going psychotic
Inventory/Weapons: weapon: blade of twin moons, the run of the mill shurikens and kunais. goggles. leaf ninja headband.
Tactics:observe the enemy by having shadow clones do fighting then tries to find openings in his attacks
History: haman the only heir to the darkmoon clan, was raised to be a swordsman. when he was 10. he recived the blade of twin moons from his family. his parents decided it was time for Haman to choose his own path. Haman had tried many things from gardening to medical school where he learned how to use his chalkra. (might edit this. its late where i am good night)

*weapon* Blade Of Twin Moons

history: this sword has been passed down from from parent to child in the main house till it made it to haman
its said that the first clan members made the sword in the moonlight
appearence: bassically a normal appearing sword with a blue arua giving off of it at the end of the hilt there are 2 cresent moons one silver one red

specialty: one in the moonlight it turns into a greatsword with unbelivable power (instant chalkra blade use)

she is mine get lost

#43 Khezgaan

Khezgaan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 05:55 AM

Edited my Character's profile.

#44 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:29 PM

@All: Sorry about the delay. I've, once again, been having web browser/CPU usage problems.

@darkshinobi: A couple things.

An alias is basically any other names your character might go by, like a nickname, short-hand form of his/her name (like my character is Ryuujin, but he also uses Ryu), or his shinobi name (like my character is the Phoenix Nin). You also forgot to put in the bit about his hair color and style. Otherwise, it seems to be alright. Put in the hair info and I'll add it to the list when you're done.

@Khezgaan: Once again, the edits seem alright to me.

EDIT: @DS: APPROVED! and you're welcome.

#45 aa_lithium

aa_lithium

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, music, anime.<br /><br />All you gotta know. ^^

Posted 28 December 2007 - 08:53 PM

I absolutely loathe Naruto OCs (I loathe making them), but I love RPing, but have only RPed with my friends on messengers and so forth. So really, this is my OC, and I came up with it while I made it.

Heh.

*hopes I don't get killed*

Name: Lori Takami [her name itself is fake]
Alias: (in other personality) Rei T.
Birthplace/Place of Residence: Unknown/Konoha
Description
Height: 4 ‘11’
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair Color/Style: Black, curly and short, sometimes put on ponytail
Eye Color/Style: Green eyes, wide child like
Other: Tanned skin, has a very innocent baby-face, petite.
Clothing: Some grey-blue shorts (yes they do exist), along with a plain blue T-shirt, but with a black jacket, wears regular black ninja shoes (I have no idea what those things they wear are…O.o). Her headband is worn around her waist, and she wears glasses.
Personality
She has MPD (yes multiple personalities), there is Lori the short girl who talks like she knows it all. But really, is a weak girl who can’t stick up for what she says and is very narrow minded, stubborn, and selfish. Then you have Rei (T, don’t forget it!). A girl with a big dream of being a strong kunoichi someday but is too quiet and a perfectionist of all sorts. Both of these personalities are narrow minded, but handled in different
Justu/ Specialties
Justu: Very dependent on genjutsu especially (very simply, but effective illusions). Her Jutsu, if they are ninjutsu, usually have to do with fire (and even more rarely) earth. But the only kind of jutsu she really excels at is genjutsu.
Bloodline: Her bloodline is very weird, it steals some of form of chakra from animals, and depending how strong you are it can either be used to heal, to choke another person with simply the chakra from that, or simply boost up said chakra. Some are as experienced as using their own chakra to gain this chakra from animals (or other people) or a touch, or something very touchy (like a kiss, a hug, punching, actual combat etc). She relies heavily on this.
Weapons
Other then your regular kunai and such, she has inherited a sword, it’s a fancy sword for one, but she rarely uses it due to the fact it is her trump card. She uses it very efficiently and it’s decorated in a couple of jewels (a ruby, a sapphire here and there, possibly just plain rhinestones). The sword is simply used because she is in fact a good (but not great) sword fighter and has no special talents or anything; she fondly calls the sword “Luna”.
History
Lori is actually of a now near-extinct royal bloodline, but she doesn’t know it and probably never will. To protect her from people who are after her bloodline, she uses a fake name and lives life like this. Since she is the weaker part of her clan, she probably will never be pursued very much at all.

Her MPD comes from a traumatic experience as a child, when in fact her supposedly dead parents were alive and they called her Rei (possibly a nickname of her real name) and she uses it fondly. However, she says to everybody who asks about her parents that they died in illness when in her Rei personality, when in fact they were murdered.

If I need to expand more on the jutsu I gladly will, I'm just not very good at it at all. x.x
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

And I go up to him and say, "Hey that's my fish!" After that I kicked him in the shin and ran all the way to the Eiffel tower, and he goes, "It was a peanut butter sandwich!" Instead he gives me a cow so I can have some chocolate milk, when clearly I wanted some fish. I didn't get any chocolate milk and instead assaulted a carton instead and gave him back the cow to get back my fish, in turn he gave me back his three wives who wanted their other husbands back from Reno because they feared if they didn't, they'd lose their Italian accents.

So then I had to go to Reno...that's why I was absent from school on Monday and Tuesday!

--My Sister (Yeah, I memorized that)

#46 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:15 AM

@aa_lithium: *Picks jaw up off of floor.* While, TBH, I'm unfamiliar with what you mean by 'O.C.', that is an impressive bio. In fact, I can't see anything wrong with it, but I suggest you be careful with that bloodline trait of her's as its got potential if RPed right, but it can also take a nose-dive into dangerous territory if used wrong. APPROVED!

@All RPers With Genin Characters: Be sure to let me know which team you join so I can edit it onto the "Approved Characters" list. Please and thank-you.

#47 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 31 December 2007 - 04:13 AM

Abel, I think people should include what jutsu they know, in a list. I have a link to a website where all jutsu are properly named, organized and labled. Should I post the link here?

I don't want my 12 year old genin coming out with Tsukiyomi or medical jutsu(cough DARKSHINOBI) when I don't expect it.

#48 darkshinobi

darkshinobi

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:locating pictures<br /><br />reading books<br /><br />watching naruto and reading the manga

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:02 AM

huh wha? hey he went to medical school so dont turn me into the enemy... Tsukiyomi is a jutsu brought on by the sharingon if i remember correctly but no ones allowed to have sharigon theres no Tsukiyomi and trigen if you read my profile in history he went to medical school.

she is mine get lost

#49 Khezgaan

Khezgaan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:25 PM

You can put Nao into team 24 smile.gif

#50 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 30 2007, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Abel, I think people should include what jutsu they know, in a list. I have a link to a website where all jutsu are properly named, organized and labled. Should I post the link here?

I don't want my 12 year old genin coming out with Tsukiyomi or medical jutsu(cough DARKSHINOBI) when I don't expect it.

For Genin, agreed. Jounin will get a little more lee way and the addition of custom jutsus (though, if a Genin RPer can convince me, I might let them have one or two customs).

QUOTE (darkshinobi @ Dec 31 2007, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh wha? hey he went to medical school so dont turn me into the enemy... Tsukiyomi is a jutsu brought on by the sharingon if i remember correctly but no ones allowed to have sharigon theres no Tsukiyomi and trigen if you read my profile in history he went to medical school.

If you're going to argue, please take it to PMs.

QUOTE (Khezgaan @ Jan 1 2008, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can put Nao into team 24 smile.gif

Understood.

#51 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

Shikamaru is smexy man beast!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Band<br />Clarinets<br />Friends<br />Reading<br />Drawing<br />Missing my Best friend<br />Zero BD

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:36 PM

Name: Miyako

Alia(s): Mi-chan

Height: 5'5

Weight: 110 lbs.

Hair Color, Type: Black in pigtails that reach her knees

Eye Color, Type: Green

Place of Birth: Konoha

Headquarters: A small apartment on the 'ghetto' side of town.

Clothing: http://i70.photobuck...unoichigirl.jpg

Speciality: Weapons

Weakness: Genjutsu and Cinamon rolls (who can turn down a cinamon roll?)

Personality: Happy but has times of insanity and doesn't talk to people for days. Thinks she is a coward.

Inventory/Weapons: Must I list them all? Her favotites are kunais, fans, and swords. Most of them are hidden inside scrolls. Also her hard earned headband.

Tactics: She tries with long distance attacks first then moves in when the opponites down and fights hand to hand. If that doesn't work she flirts.

History: Untill she was 15 all was going great for her. She had a loving family and friends. She had a boyfriend, Kendo. And then came 'the mission'.

To say they failed was a understatement. She lost her comrad and best friend,Ando, and Kendo. The sensei, a spy, turned them over purposally to the village they were supposed to infilltrate. She was in the early stages of pregnacy. They said if she wanted to live she must kill both her best friend and her boyfriend. To protect he baby and herself she killed them both and crided endlessly untill her daughter was born. She's pretty stable but they try not to send her on infilltrating missions any more. Her daughter, Ando, is two years old. (Ando- http://i62.photobuck...Anime/Child.jpg )
(To much?)

tongue.gif Sorry if it's bad...I haven't made a ninja OC in a while.

Edited by narusakulover2468, 01 August 2008 - 04:18 PM.

deviantART- narusakulover2468
Gaia- NejiHinaLover12
My Harem- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) l Kōki Kariya (The World Ends With You) l Karou and Hikaru (Ouran Host Club) l Edward Elric (F.M.A) l Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Hiro-chan Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Sohma Kisa (Fruit Basket) l Oliver Riggs (Amazing Agent Luna) l Kai (Blood+) l Kakeru Manabe (Fruits Basket)l Romeo (RomeoxJuliet) l Juliet (RomeoxJuliet) l Tybalt (RomeoxJuliet) l Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

#52 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:08 PM

@narusakulover2468: In regards to items, what you've got is fine for that.

As for the history, interesting. Its not the darkest I've seen in my RPing history, but its a change of pace from the general trend with characters in this RPG. I like.

I do have one question though, is that pic one of your character or does she just have similar clothing?

#53 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Band<br />Clarinets<br />Friends<br />Reading<br />Drawing<br />Missing my Best friend<br />Zero BD

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:17 PM

Nee it's just how her clothing looks

Gaia- NejiHinaLover12
My Harem- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) l Kōki Kariya (The World Ends With You) l Karou and Hikaru (Ouran Host Club) l Edward Elric (F.M.A) l Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Hiro-chan Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Sohma Kisa (Fruit Basket) l Oliver Riggs (Amazing Agent Luna) l Kai (Blood+) l Kakeru Manabe (Fruits Basket)l Romeo (RomeoxJuliet) l Juliet (RomeoxJuliet) l Tybalt (RomeoxJuliet) l Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

#54 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (narusakulover2468 @ Jan 6 2008, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nee it's just how her clothing looks

Understood.

APPROVED!

Welcome to the party.

Just noticed she doesn't have a last name, any reason why?

#55 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:11 PM

I'm to lazy to look up a name. biggrin.gif

Gaia- NejiHinaLover12

#56 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (narusakulover2468 @ Jan 6 2008, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm to lazy to look up a name. biggrin.gif

Lol, understood. Any specific team you want to join or anything?

#57 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 05:08 AM

No not really. Where ever you need someone.

Gaia- NejiHinaLover12

#58 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (narusakulover2468 @ Jan 7 2008, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No not really. Where ever you need someone.

Well, its really up to each team's Jounin leader who they want on their teams or not, so feel free to PM them and ask.

You can find the list here:
http://www.narusaku....?showtopic=5853

#59 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:56 PM

I need one more member on my team, want to join mine?

#60 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:06 PM

Sure!

Gaia- NejiHinaLover12

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users