• This topic is locked This topic is locked
328 replies to this topic

#281 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:10 PM

hahaha, I was waiting for that. tongue.gif

#282 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Aug 11 2011, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahaha, I was waiting for that. tongue.gif

no, WE'RE the ones waiting for it!!!!!

#283 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Aug 11 2011, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no, WE'RE the ones waiting for it!!!!!

Indeed. emoticon_monocle.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#284 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 27 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

Well, so I finally managed to get FSFT out. Next on the list... another chapter of FSFT. Already got it mostly written too. Go me. My massive writers cramp has been fixed. For now.

#285 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:22 AM

Believe it or not, I just sent chapter 16 to Denim for him to beta.

Helloooooo Sage Mode.

#286 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:40 AM

I got really excited for a second thinking Whirlpool Country was getting updated, then I saw it was Fire Shadow and got excited anyway just not as much. Now when you say Sage Mode are we talking regular Toad Sage or Super Saiyen Kyuubi Sage Mode mode? Don't answer that it will spoil the surprise.

iAnby7W.gif

#287 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:00 AM

I would answer, but since you asked me not to, I won't.

#288 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

Lol. So, he's about to meet an opponent that he's finally gonna take seriously is he? I gotta say, I'm not really sure what's going on in relation to Fairy Tale since I've never read it. Still love your fic though.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 28 August 2011 - 04:12 PM.

#289 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Jast I absolutely love FSFT. You brought two of my favorite universes together in a good crossover (which is very hard to find). You sir, deserve a cookie.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#290 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:19 PM

To anyone who still hasn't read Fairy Tail yet, all I can say is... 'LE GASP!'

And I'm glad ya like it, Omega. It's pretty fun to write too, because Fairy Tail in general goes for a more humorous angle than Naruto, so I can have that carry over into FSFT.

#291 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:04 AM

Hrm...interesting fight. Not as epic as I was expecting because of the involvement of Sage Mode, but a nice brawl nonetheless. You should have someone do a non-canon harem lemon one shot spin off sometime.... fu.png

#292 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:08 AM

Hah, just as a humor fic, maybe. tongue.gif

And the Sage Mode fight was more or less intended as a warm up for his next fight.

#293 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Aug 28 2011, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hah, just as a humor fic, maybe. tongue.gif

And the Sage Mode fight was more or less intended as a warm up for his next fight.

Lol. You know I get usually disappointed when there isn't a lemon at the end of one of these type of fics, but its so good I don't mind. Though if you were to do a one-shot one of these days that would be fine too. pictureem0.gif
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#294 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:27 AM

You need to make Fire Shadow a Mira/Naru/Erza threesome, so if there comes a time Naruto returns to his home planet, they have each other to for comfort...plus you get awesome Yuri Ending biggrin.gif You add White with Red you get? Pink right? Only pink person in Narutverse is Sakura...so everyone happy.

OK it's wierd I got a strange sense of Deja-vu when reading the last chapter, was that guy in the Manga? It's like I felt I read something with an enemy with similar powers with the same weakness, yet for the life of me I can remember where.

iAnby7W.gif

#295 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:33 AM

Nope, he's an OC. If there is someone out there with the same skillset I wouldn't be surprised, however. It's pretty hard to be completely original these days.

#296 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:10 PM

PJ, I've been thinking about this for a while. When you have Kushina explain the Uzumaki-style Fuuinjutsu to Naruto, be sure that you do it in the same vein as when Gamakichi explained to him about Nature energy. It's gonna be tricky, but I think you can do it. The reason why I'm saying this is because I believe Kushina's way of understanding things is the same as Naruto's way.

Here's a little reminder for you:

http://www.mangaread...hapter-409.html

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#297 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:45 AM

Yeah, I originally had the concept of the 'Whirlpool' itself being a fountain of Nature energy. I don't mind spoiling that, because I have no idea when I can get back to writing WPC.

#298 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:48 AM

Umm, I think you sort of misunderstood what I'm saying. What I meant was Kushina explaining the clan's Fuuinjutsu secrets in an unorthodox way, like the way Gamakichi explained Senjutsu to him. That's really the only way Naruto can learn such a complex art in a flash.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#299 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:59 AM

Oh. D'oh. That's what I get for trying to reply to this after being awake for almost 24 hours. Yeah, my bad. But I know what you mean now. I'll mark this down in my outline for future reference for when I can get back to writing a little more regularly. Thanks. XD

#300 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:24 PM

Have you ever thought of retconning HS:FS?? I mean, it's not too late to retcon it to Kushina being the previous Jinchuuriki and she is dead in the future, aligning it with canon. Now that we have canon facts about Kushina, I'm starting to think HS:FS now works better as a stand-alone fic. There's also not too many things would mess up your story. Kakashi as Hokage is still plausible or works just fine for your timeline.

When Tsunade's reign ended, it was just a year after the war ended, it's still quite plausible that Kakashi was given the position so Naruto could mature a little bit and learn how to deal with politics. Hanabi being the Kyuudaime can be seen as a red herring. All in all, there's really not much for you to retcon. If we look at HS:FS as a totally different story and a stand-alone from WPC as well, it works just fine.

248793.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users