4 replies to this topic

#1 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:37 PM

Its a netflix prison series does anyone watch it besides me?

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 11:17 PM

I've watched 3 seasons but not the 4th, for numerous reasons. I've had other things to watch and other rhings to do, I don't feel like marathoning a show right now, and I know spoilers. That's enough, as what I've been told left a bad feeling in my mouth. You could say I've given up on it and I don't think it deserves all its praise, especially for diversity reasons.

ナルサク

#3 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 05:36 AM

I've watched 3 seasons but not the 4th, for numerous reasons. I've had other things to watch and other rhings to do, I don't feel like marathoning a show right now, and I know spoilers. That's enough, as what I've been told left a bad feeling in my mouth. You could say I've given up on it and I don't think it deserves all its praise, especially for diversity reasons.

Yeah they killed off poussay just so they could push black lives matter message and they ship sinked the only diverse lesbian ship.

whats your opinion on piper and alex relationship?

Edited by rikakim94, 11 July 2016 - 05:37 AM.

#4 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:21 PM

Yeah they killed off poussay just so they could push black lives matter message and they ship sinked the only diverse lesbian ship.

whats your opinion on piper and alex relationship?

Yup that was just a huge mess, I don't see how they could say BLM by making it one huge tragic accident, making Taystee wrongfully call it murder, and give the cop a backstory. I'm sure there are incidents like that, but it didn't exactly parallel the police brutality that is happening. The point with the flashbacks was that the poor cop has to live with black blood on his hands forever and we're supposed to sympathize, but I'd much rather see a glimpse of Poussey's dad who has to live without his dear daughter for the rest of his life.

Remember Vee's flashback in S3? Didn't Taystee's friend get killed by a cop? They already had a well done and more accurate scene of police brutality. And now, Taystee has lost two besties. :'(

I like Vauseman. :) I think Piper can be a real selfish ass, but I know they end up closer than ever in S4. I've seen gifs of them planning their future together, and it's great. And I really really like Alex's character, so I hope she ends up with Piper when they get out.

Edited by sushi., 11 July 2016 - 02:23 PM.

ナルサク

#5 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:21 PM

Yup that was just a huge mess, I don't see how they could say BLM by making it one huge tragic accident, making Taystee wrongfully call it murder, and give the cop a backstory. I'm sure there are incidents like that, but it didn't exactly parallel the police brutality that is happening. The point with the flashbacks was that the poor cop has to live with black blood on his hands forever and we're supposed to sympathize, but I'd much rather see a glimpse of Poussey's dad who has to live without his dear daughter for the rest of his life.

Remember Vee's flashback in S3? Didn't Taystee's friend get killed by a cop? They already had a well done and more accurate scene of police brutality. And now, Taystee has lost two besties. :'(

I like Vauseman. :) I think Piper can be a real selfish ass, but I know they end up closer than ever in S4. I've seen gifs of them planning their future together, and it's great. And I really really like Alex's character, so I hope she ends up with Piper when they get out.

I agree and do you like piper cause a lot of people hate her.

Edited by rikakim94, 12 July 2016 - 04:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users