• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

I tried looking for a "The Walking Dead" topic but couldn't find one. So I decided to make it myself. biggrin.gif

Now to get this topic started. How does everyone feel about season 3 so far, and who else excited for the return being about 40 hours away?

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 13 February 2013 - 09:34 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:04 AM

I really want the disgusting governor to die. Michonne almost got the job done, but got interrupted by her "loyal friend" Andrea. I really don't want Andrea back into Rick's group because she can easily change sides.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Feb 9 2013, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really want the disgusting governor to die. Michonne almost got the job done, but got interrupted by her "loyal friend" Andrea. I really don't want Andrea back into Rick's group because she can easily change sides.

Agreed I can't stand the governor or Andrea! To me Andrea is so ass backwards on all her choices, and the governor is just one of those characters you love to hate. I must say I was rather please about him losing his eye last season >:D it was so sweet lol. Anyhow my whole family is so stocked to finally see what happens!! But I dont want Daryl to die D: I heart him ♥

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#4 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Feb 9 2013, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed I can't stand the governor or Andrea! To me Andrea is so ass backwards on all her choices, and the governor is just one of those characters you love to hate. I must say I was rather please about him losing his eye last season >:D it was so sweet lol. Anyhow my whole family is so stocked to finally see what happens!! But I dont want Daryl to die D: I heart him ♥

I jumped for joy when he lost his eye. I'm sure it will be Rick who will kill this dude. You piss Rick off and it's game over, just ask that prisoner who got axed lol. And yea, I don't want Daryl to die. He is a very loyal friend and very crucial to the groups survival. I don't know how Daryl got so popular xD. But if Daryl witnesses his brothers death, I'm sure he's going to have some conflicted feelings about joining back up with the group.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:20 AM

Sooooo excited! I actually like Andrea. I don't have a problem with her. I actually shed a tear when the mom died from child birth. Sad stuff but I'm so ready for Sunday!

#6 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

I love this show, i used to love the Comic but that ended when
TWD Comic Book Spoiler --Click here to view--
Glen was brutally murdered, he was my favorite Character.

I like this show because it isn't afraid to stray away from Comic Canon.

uc.png

#7 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:22 AM

Well, if you've read the comics you know what ends up happening to the Governor and I have to say it was most satisfying although I don't know if they'll do that to him in the TV series.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#8 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Feb 9 2013, 02:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But I dont want Daryl to die D: I heart him ♥

He is a huge favorite of mine in this series. Without Daryl I don't think this show will last. I've had a couple friends already tell me "no Daryl, no watch".

New Topic: How about Carl though. He is taking an interest to girls now (hitting on Beth) and is VERY independent it seems (killed his mother). Does Carl stirke you as a forced character or something like a good role-model?

New Topic #2: After everything Merle did, can we forgive him? I always wanted to give him another chance to impress the group, but other than his brother Daryl missing him, I can't really care much about him. You don't try to kill Glenn and get away with it. What do y'all think about Merle?

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 09 February 2013 - 11:48 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#9 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

I love Merle as a character; he's the black-with-white to Daryl's white-with black. He's the half to the Whole Dixon, I couldn't imagine a scenario where Daryl would easily give up his brother. Merle doesn't need to redeem himself in any way, but he should go down fighting for his brother, like both of them know he would. Merle raised his little brother, and it should be a right-of-passage ceremony like when Daryl envisioned his brother leading him on like a Drill Sargent during the search for Carol's daughter.

#10 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

I'm stoked! I can't wait for that psychopathic lying mayor to die.

#11 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Feb 9 2013, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He is a huge favorite of mine in this series. Without Daryl I don't think this show will last. I've had a couple friends already tell me "no Daryl, no watch".

New Topic: How about Carl though. He is taking an interest to girls now (hitting on Beth) and is VERY independent it seems (killed his mother). Does Carl stirke you as a forced character or something like a good role-model?

New Topic #2: After everything Merle did, can we forgive him? I always wanted to give him another chance to impress the group, but other than his brother Daryl missing him, I can't really care much about him. You don't try to kill Glenn and get away with it. What do y'all think about Merle?

At first I was really hating Carl especially after his whole little let me take on this walker that's stuck in the mud. I swear when it killed Dale I was livid D: However after everything that he's been through his character doesn't come off as forced, at least I dont think so. It's sad that I like him now that his childhood has been ripped away from him, but I just couldn't stand him before.

I just can't forgive Merle, he just had to go and mess everything up. He should have just followed Glenn and Maggie to see if they would lead him to Daryl. Instead he's created so much chaos!! I honestly think he's a liability to Daryl now. It's been quite awhile since they've been apart and in that time Daryl has learned to cope with not having his older brother, he's grown so much. Now that they are back together things aren't going to go well.

Suicide king reaction --Click here to view--
It was great getting to see everyone again for starters. I'm glad that everyone was able to get away from the Governors clutches. Now its time to regroup and get some battle plans ready. Daryl leaving just plain sucked and I really hope he just rejoins the group again.

The new members that are in the jail are interesting. I wonder if they'll work our of if they're just food for the walkers. The two morons that wanted to take on Carl and Carol were retards. Part of me was like just try it guys, they may seem like easy targets but Carl alone could take you both out without even having second thoughts.

The only part of this episode that I wasn't ready for was Ricks little melt down that he had in front of everyone. I dont know if Im digging the whole Im going crazy deal. Especially since its Lori that hes seeing :/ I'm sorry but I thought we were done seeing that tramp last season.

Overall it was worth the wait. It seems that this season things are really going to get heated!

#12 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Feb 12 2013, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At first I was really hating Carl especially after his whole little let me take on this walker that's stuck in the mud. I swear when it killed Dale I was livid D:

Dale was my favorite character at that time too. He was the wise guy that could tell everything about you with just a glance. I wanted Carl to die when I saw Dale dying. sad.gif

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 12 2013, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm stoked! I can't wait for that psychopathic lying mayor to die.

I don't want Andrea back, so can she die with him?

My thoughts on the episode --Click here to view--
I'm so mad that those 4 new people were driven away by Rick's craziness. The two white guys I didn't care about because they wanted to kill the group so that they could live more safely, but the 2 black people were very nice. That statement sounds racist but I'm white so it's okay. As for Daryl leaving with Merle, I'm sure they'll be back. They showed them doing some things in the preview to next week's episode.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 13 February 2013 - 12:04 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#13 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Feb 13 2013, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't want Andrea back, so can she die with him?

Yeah, she pisses off...since season 2. She's gullible and a dumbass, I remember she almost killed Daryl in season 2.

#14 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 12 2013, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She's gullible

over 9000% true

2XtVwF6.png

#15 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 12 2013, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, she pisses off...since season 2. She's gullible and a dumbass, I remember she almost killed Daryl in season 2.

When she shot at Daryl I was like "Really Andrea, really?! From there she has been going down in my book. What I really can't stand about Andrea is her inability to make good choices. Like her whole "thing" with Shane, yeah what the hell. Then she goes and just happens to sleep with yet another douche bag. She chose to listen to the Governor (a man she just boned and met) over what Michonne (her teammate since she was separated from Ricks group) says about this apparent savior and town. You would think her relationship with Michonne would allow her to make the right choice but it doesn't. Then she believe the Bs the Governor tells her about her friends. One would think she would do what she could to leave and find her original party to warn them. Nope instead she starts giving him the don't shut me out speech like they are freakin married. Then she goes out and tries to prove herself to him by speaking to the scared towns people.

Edited by Konohakitten, 13 February 2013 - 10:00 PM.

#16 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

I hated to see Daryl leave the group just because of his brother, but he had his reasons since you know blood is thicker than water and yet part of me thinks he won't abandon the group that easily... he was pretty much second in command at the start of season three, but I know he'll be back to help Rick and the rest of the group out when the Governor does decide to attack the prison. I hope Rick doesn't go off the deep end and end up like the Governor... we need him to keep himself grounded or else there's gonna be some heavy price to be paid for his continuing mental decline.

"They don't want none"

#17 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Feb 13 2013, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope Rick doesn't go off the deep end and end up like the Governor... we need him to keep himself grounded or else there's gonna be some heavy price to be paid for his continuing mental decline.

I'm more worried about that hillbilly guy who was trying to hit on Beth. I swear he is a pedo. Carl needs to watch his back.

2XtVwF6.png

#18 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

You mean Axel? I wouldn't worry about him too much... if he's anything like Oscar, he'll end up dying soon or at the end of season three since they need to free up space for the survivors. tongue.gif

"They don't want none"

#19 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Feb 13 2013, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You mean Axel? I wouldn't worry about him too much... if he's anything like Oscar, he'll end up dying soon or at the end of season three since they need to free up space for the survivors. tongue.gif

Yeah at first they gave a hint that his "intentions" towards Beth were questionable, but now its like everyone has forgotten about that XD I mean he was with Beth when they went to give tools to the newcomers and no one thought hmmmmm maybe we should send Carl with Beth instead.....nope Axel you go with her kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by Konohakitten, 14 February 2013 - 01:21 AM.

#20 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

Watching the Walking Dead is more feel-killing then GoT: theyre all gonna die at some point. (Predict)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users