Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#101 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:12 AM

Any new chapter of the AU manga ?

#102 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:14 AM

Any new chapter of the AU manga ?

I haven't seen anything since I'm watching the one doing the comic on my deviantart.

#103 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:50 PM

What about Celiuos?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#104 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:08 PM

What about Celiuos?

I think I have them on my watch list but haven't gotten anything new yet.

#105 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:55 AM

Ch: 3/Page 9: Scene of Genjutsu Part 4 (Naruto in Sakura's Memory)

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#106 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:13 AM

It seems he's making Naruto know more about Sakura's feelings since Naruto in canon thinks Sakura still likes Sasuke the same as in Part 1.

In those scenes to come, he's making Naruto more aware that it's not what he thinks about Sakura's feelings for Sasuke is true.

Edited by T XD, 17 May 2017 - 10:14 AM.

#107 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:29 AM

Ch: 3/Page 9: Scene of Genjutsu Part 4 (Naruto in Sakura's Memory)

I like where it's going granted it's not going to fix everything wrong with the original but this feels more natural than the actual movie portrayed it poorly. Can't to see more. I would argue that kishi is lazy and try to bring sakura's feeling to a natural close.

#108 Aevrum

Aevrum

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:09 PM

That's weird, why is Naruto seeing this? I thought he was going to water the genjutsu thing down...
I like his facial designs in these panels, they all look a bit 'clearer' (it's hard to describe) than in the movie.

#109 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:46 PM

That's weird, why is Naruto seeing this? I thought he was going to water the genjutsu thing down...
I like his facial designs in these panels, they all look a bit 'clearer' (it's hard to describe) than in the movie.

Can't tell you why he's seeing this maybe cause he and Sakura are close together or something.
The art looks better than the movie cause they blew their whole budget on hinata and her kittens.

#110 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:31 PM

I love where this is going finally someone has the balls to make things right between Naruto and Sakura. The point of the genjutsu is for Naruto to realize Sakura doesn't love Sasuke like that anymore. It's up to him to know who Sakura truly loves.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#111 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:59 PM

I love where this is going finally someone has the balls to make things right between Naruto and Sakura. The point of the genjutsu is for Naruto to realize Sakura doesn't love Sasuke like that anymore. It's up to him to know who Sakura truly loves.

Yes it is fixing that awful movie and it feels more natural with Naruto and Sakura with their feelings for each other. Let's just hope Sakura doesn't pull the dumping him for toner I thing though toner I really only has a thing for hinata for a reason that's never explained in the movie along with the other plot holes in the movie aside from the actual movie being a plot hole.

#112 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

Even though it's somewhat similar I'm referring to the latest page we got.. I do think it is more natural than the other scene since the context of the scene is more in line with how things were established in the canon story prior to you know what.. so I do really appreciate that a lot.

Can't wait to see what happens next...

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#113 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:27 PM

Yes it is fixing that awful movie and it feels more natural with Naruto and Sakura with their feelings for each other. Let's just hope Sakura doesn't pull the dumping him for toner I thing though toner I really only has a thing for hinata for a reason that's never explained in the movie along with the other plot holes in the movie aside from the actual movie being a plot hole.

I doubt Sakura will ever fall Toneri (whomever they call him, uninspired villain). That will sound stupid for the main female falling for a villain to the audience. It will be better for Team 7 (since Sasuke will appear soon and have a role like he was suppose to) to save Hinata and stop her "wedding" One thing I'm worried is the final battle on the moon. The author better have a character (hoping its Karin) that say this: "How the hell do we get on the moon?! And mind you, we need oxygen to breathe!!!"

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#114 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:59 PM

I doubt Sakura will ever fall Toneri (whomever they call him, uninspired villain). That will sound stupid for the main female falling for a villain to the audience. It will be better for Team 7 (since Sasuke will appear soon and have a role like he was suppose to) to save Hinata and stop her "wedding" One thing I'm worried is the final battle on the moon. The author better have a character (hoping its Karin) that say this: "How the hell do we get on the moon?! And mind you, we need oxygen to breathe!!!"

Well it's still too early. Sakura falling for toneri isn't that far fetched given how writing has been going.

#115 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:19 AM

Well it's still too early. Sakura falling for toneri isn't that far fetched given how writing has been going.

No, its not. It will give the audience a reaction that, "The hell? Sakura is not only falling for Sasuke and Naruto, but also for Toneri too?!! She is becoming a thot! (black slang for ho)". Toneri already has eyes on Hinata. Putting Sakura in that situation will worsen and ruin the drama and romance for everyone. We already knew what the original The Last Movie did, let's not get any more silly ideas for this AU version to make it worser when it is currently getting better for the fans.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#116 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:17 AM

That would definitely ruin the story.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#117 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:50 AM

No, its not. It will give the audience a reaction that, "The hell? Sakura is not only falling for Sasuke and Naruto, but also for Toneri too?!! She is becoming a thot! (black slang for ho)". Toneri already has eyes on Hinata. Putting Sakura in that situation will worsen and ruin the drama and romance for everyone. We already knew what the original The Last Movie did, let's not get any more silly ideas for this AU version to make it worser when it is currently getting better for the fans.

I meant in the actual movie not this comic.

#118 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:52 PM

True we had enough kitten with the original Last. :sick:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#119 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:28 PM

True we had enough kitten with the original Last. :sick:

I was just saying what could happen not that a want that cause this version is its own thing. I'm more wondering if this will be on the moon and how tokai will address that glaring issue. Plus Sakura isn't stupid or petty like hinata was in that movie. I mean was there any reason why hinata went with toneri cause that wasn't clear. Or how they'll handle the Naruto depression scene if thats going to happen in this.

#120 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:36 PM

He may just try to kill Sakura for all we know, but from what I have seen he knows what he is doing and taking it slow so not to mess up, like right now with this new page.

I like to think that Naruto is in Sakura's genjutsu, bu that's just me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users