• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eagle8819

Eagle8819

Nostalgic Dreamer

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Location:The other side of the screen, giving fresh meat the scare of their life. :)

Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:13 PM

Sorry guys, this isn't Narusaku related. XD

I honestly contemplated if I should try putting some narusaku goodness in it, or any other anime characters at that, but...let's say I don't have very good picture resources.

Something random I did in university when I discovered they have photoshop. Or actually, it's because I had been bored out of my mind at the lecture and secretly opened photoshop.

A ten minutes work, Elegance.

(I know. The font sucks. But hey, can't be choosers, can we? I'm still contemplating if I should just scrap off the word.)

And I was thinking...what do you guys think of it as another skin for the flashchat? XD

#2 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:22 PM

I think I like it better without the word. Seems a bit redundant to tell us that it's elegant when we can see it. But then, I think I usually tend to prefer the understated sort of stuff. I think. There are probably lots of exceptions.

I think it'd be fine as a background for the Flashchat. It's lots better than the defaults they started us with.

#3 Eagle8819

Eagle8819

Nostalgic Dreamer

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Location:The other side of the screen, giving fresh meat the scare of their life. :)

Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:32 PM

...you beat me to it. XD

I was going to edit my post and change the link to the one without the title. Guess I can't now.

Elegance - without word.

#4 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 04:28 PM

Well, you could've just made me look stupid - make the edits and answer my post with "What word?" biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users