Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#121 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:10 PM

He may just try to kill Sakura for all we know, but from what I have seen he knows what he is doing and taking it slow so not to mess up, like right now with this new page.

I like to think that Naruto is in Sakura's genjutsu, bu that's just me.

Bold yeah that's what I think. Naruto was able to break from his genjutsu but he hasn't realize he's in Sakura's genjutsu now. The only one who can probably break free from it is Sakura.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#122 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:36 PM

He may just try to kill Sakura for all we know, but from what I have seen he knows what he is doing and taking it slow so not to mess up, like right now with this new page.

I like to think that Naruto is in Sakura's genjutsu, bu that's just me.

Yes like I've been saying this feels more natural then forced in like the movie was. There is a possibility of toneri doing but I'm not sure. That vcould be it his in her head but that's how the movie did it but this doesn't have the scarf to show it. Something like this needs to be taken slow and not rushed keeping everyone in character. I wondering how they do a scene when Naruto let's hinata go saying he loves sakura.

#123 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:38 PM

Bold yeah that's what I think. Naruto was able to break from his genjutsu but he hasn't realize he's in Sakura's genjutsu now. The only one who can probably break free from it is Sakura.

Wait isn't Sakura immune to genjustu to or she's only able break it?

#124 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:38 PM

Wait isn't Sakura immune to genjustu to or she's only able break it?

I guess it depends how strong the genjutsu is.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#125 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:37 PM

I guess it depends how strong the genjutsu is.

She broke naruto out of one and his suppose to be immune and I think shikamaru said she's immune to it. How strong we talking about with genjustu like madaras end game genjutsu or nightmare relam?

#126 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:33 PM

As far as I remember, Sakura is able to break out from a genjutsu.

#127 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:36 PM

So this really should not being happening. Quick who can deal with Pain better Sakura or hinata. Like say they encounter kuma from one piece and he did that pain thing with zoro especially unleashing naruto's pain like he did with luffy. I say sakura could tank it, while hinata probably would get Ok after that sample kuma used on zoro before the luffy thing.

#128 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:57 PM

So this really should not being happening. Quick who can deal with Pain better Sakura or hinata. Like say they encounter kuma from one piece and he did that pain thing with zoro especially unleashing naruto's pain like he did with luffy. I say sakura could tank it, while hinata probably would get Ok after that sample kuma used on zoro before the luffy thing.

I'm not sure if she can. But, to break from it, she should recognize first that it's a genjutsu. I remember about an ability she has on genjutsu, but I can't remember what it is exactly.

Definitely Sakura can deal with Pein better.

#129 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

I'm not sure if she can. But, to break from it, she should recognize first that it's a genjutsu. I remember about an ability she has on genjutsu, but I can't remember what it is exactly.

Definitely Sakura can deal with Pein better.

Ok, Ya Sakura would deal be taking and working through naruto's pain from Kuma and proving her to be badass and right for naruto.

#130 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:37 PM

is she able to break out from one if she's knocked out? She would have to first realize she may be in one before breaking out. Can't remember.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#131 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:47 PM

is she able to break out from one if she's knocked out? She would have to first realize she may be in one before breaking out. Can't remember.

If she can't do that if she's knocked out it makes sense.

#132 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:06 PM

If she can't do that if she's knocked out it makes sense.

yeah, because she's knocked out from the crab's attack and I can't remember, but I don't think she can break out from one if she's knocked out.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#133 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:47 PM

yeah, because she's knocked out from the crab's attack and I can't remember, but I don't think she can break out from one if she's knocked out.

Ya though stuff in naruto is always vague and overly complex. Quick question who could deal with naruto's pain better if it was like what Kuma from one piece did to Zoro with zoro taking on luffy's pain. I say sakura could take it, cause hinata would get ko'ed by a small sample Kuma would use. Sakura could tank it all being covered head to toe in blood showing her badassness and how much she cares about naruto. I see hinata getting pissed at this with Sakura saving naruto and Naruto getting with her for a date.

#134 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:11 AM

True not to mention that Sakura was knocked out, so all the more reason on why she is not getting free from the Genjutsu that she is in right now, I mean you need to at least be awake and know what is going on.

Yes like I've been saying this feels more natural then forced in like the movie was. There is a possibility of toneri doing but I'm not sure. That vcould be it his in her head but that's how the movie did it but this doesn't have the scarf to show it. Something like this needs to be taken slow and not rushed keeping everyone in character. I wondering how they do a scene when Naruto let's hinata go saying he loves sakura.

Very true and I know this will be better than the last if I could I would show this to Kishi and say this is how the real Naruto and Sakura act.

#135 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:51 AM

People are going to like this one.
Ch 3:/Pg 10: Scene of Genjustu (Ino & Sakura)Part 5

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 03 June 2017 - 08:58 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#136 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:45 AM

tumblr_ng22tu2IRV1u1cqkqo1_1280.jpg

I like this page the most so far, I also like how he places the look on Sakura-Chan's face from The kittentiest Movie in the history of moviedom, The Last where it rightfully belongs. On Ino's face. I always imagined Ino teasing Sakura-Chan in this way over her feelings for Naruto with this same exact face.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 03 June 2017 - 11:10 AM.

#137 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:38 AM

tumblr_ng22tu2IRV1u1cqkqo1_1280.jpg

I like this page the most so far, I also like how he places the look on Sakura-Chan's face from The Worst Movie in the history of movies, The Last where it rightfully belongs. On Ino's face. I always imagined Ino teasing Sakura-Chan in this way over her feelings for Naruto with this same exact face.

WOW totally missed that detail, it works better on ino than on Sakura. I will say this is fixing many problems with that piece of kitten. Granted it won't fix all the problems but the love story is the big thing cause I thinkle we're still getting the in space thing. Be weird if the astromegaship from power rangers showed up and nuked toneri.

#138 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:19 AM

Perfect I love how this doujin is turning out finally characters acting like their canon self not kittening up like Kishimoto did.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#139 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:46 AM

Exactly I'm loving what he's showcasing so far with this doujin. 

That being said who wants to commence the operation to print the doujin into like an actualy physical volume format?

Not in terms of selling them, cause copyright ofcourse.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#140 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:48 PM

This reminds me when Sai talks to Sakura :P Sakura is having the chance to talk about her feelings more.

Exactly I'm loving what he's showcasing so far with this doujin. 

That being said who wants to commence the operation to print the doujin into like an actualy physical volume format?

Not in terms of selling them, cause copyright ofcourse.

I'm with you in this one.

Edited by T XD, 03 June 2017 - 12:49 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users