#21 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:33 AM

I wasn't trying to be offensive or insulting towards you. Just correcting something you said. No harm done. I don't want to get into an argument over it. There's no need to get disgruntled over it.

#22 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:computer, games, anime, manga and alot of random things:D

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:50 AM

well from waht i have heard from around here on this site you guys said kishi wants to finish around chapter 500. now alot can happen but he might add a new evil character or he might keep some of teh akatsuki alive. but from the link it might be teh continuation of sasuke cause if you really think all this could be like pein attacks konoha and tsuande dies like he says but sasuke fails and falls back? take note this is all happening while naruto is still in training. you know could leave avery heavy dent which would be 1 of the perfect things for a time jump. but who knows kishi is kishi after all:) its kinda hard but i really dont think part 2 will end that quick. atleast... i hope not...........

#23 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (L @ Jul 24 2008, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well excuse me for not remembering.

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Jul 24 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't trying to be offensive or insulting towards you. Just correcting something you said. No harm done. I don't want to get into an argument over it. There's no need to get disgruntled over it.

facepalm.png

#24 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:02 AM

Part III?

I can see Kishi deciding to make a part 3 to Naruto, mainly because of the questions that have yet to be answered. There's been so much going on in the recent chapters that it possible for a part 3 to take place. Pein is planning to attack Konoha (but we have yet to see plans of that), and Naruto has left the village to go train to avenge Jiraiya's death - so there might be a part 3 being prepared... but not so soon. Probably the results of Naruto's training like before, or even the aftermath of Pein's attack.

If such happens, it makes you wonder what's going to happen to our 'main' characters.

Edited by Sakura~Kitsune, 25 July 2008 - 01:06 AM.

tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#25 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Jul 24 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's fine I wasn't insulted in fact I'm more embarrassed at myself for forgetting something so significant.

uc.png

#26 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:44 AM

This conversation is silly! wow.png

#27 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE (Illjwamh @ Jul 24 2008, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This conversation is silly! wow.png

Yeah, but silly can be fun.

uc.png

#28 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Jul 24 2008, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm reading this topic on Naruto manga returns and here's some theories of possible part 3. What do you guys think? The way Kishi have the story going is necessary to have a timeskip and onto part 3 or there's enough sectors for him to finish the entire series in part 2.

i am guessing that in the end of part 2 sasuke will die then in part 3 it will be an all out war against the akautski
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#29 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:23 PM

Hi, I've been looking all over the internet for an answer on this question.

But after part 2 would Naruto be over or would there come a part 3.

I'm still doubting what the main story is Sasuke who left Konoha, Naruto being hunted by Akatsuki or Naruto willing to become hokage?

Well if you guys (and girls) hope or know something let me know.

sy,
Torxe

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#30 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 06:56 PM

Hopefully. Unless Kishi turns meanie. dry.gif

#31 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:06 AM

I hope so. Because I am so going to cry when it ends shamefulcry0js.gif

Although they will hopefully be happy tears too, as I watch Naruto and Sakura run off into the bedroom sunset together wink.gif

#32 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:31 AM

Going by Kishimoto's own comments, I highly doubt it. I think we'll see another timeskip at the very end of the manga, just to serve as an epilogue (like a few other manga have done). The anime could decide to do something, though.

#33 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:35 AM

I agree with Daniee, and it very unlikly that their is going to be a third part to the manga.

#34 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Jun 10 2009, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Going by Kishimoto's own comments, I highly doubt it. I think we'll see another timeskip at the very end of the manga, just to serve as an epilogue (like a few other manga have done). The anime could decide to do something, though.

I'm just curious, what were those comments? Not that I'm saying you're wrong, I just want to know exactly what Kishimoto said.

Since Naruto is on his way to revolutionizing the ninja world supposedly, I don't see what the point of another time-skip would be, other than to serve as an epilogue. However, it would be cool if we could see one last arc of Naruto and the others as full-fledged adults. I guess we'll just have to see.

As for the anime continuing Naruto after the manga ends, that really depends. With the right director, it could be like Full Metal Alchemist (I know a lot of people here don't like the original anime, but it was the first time branching off from the source material worked for me). But it's more likely we'd get Naruto GT (shudders)

#35 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:36 AM

But it's more likely we'd get Naruto GT (shudders)

Dragon ball Gt made me shamefulcry0js.gif that how bad it was.

#36 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Jun 10 2009, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I've been looking all over the internet for an answer on this question.

But after part 2 would Naruto be over or would there come a part 3.

I'm still doubting what the main story is Sasuke who left Konoha, Naruto being hunted by Akatsuki or Naruto willing to become hokage?

Well if you guys (and girls) hope or know something let me know.

sy,
Torxe

I'm at a loss to how you doubt what the story is... huh.gif

but with my, limited but useful , experience with Japanese culture and media, i would say their would not be a part 3, i only say this because the Japanese have a knack for ending series at the height of its popularity. for example, Takeshi's Castle. so i think kishimoto will wrap stuff up and start on a new project. emoticon_monocle.gif

#37 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:23 AM

Merged with existing thread that was closed.

#38 jacm

jacm

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:56 PM

i really hope there would be a part III. but if it isn't gonna happen, then i'm gonna have to be contented with all the narusaku clips i compiled. shamefulcry0js.gif

#39 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:55 PM

There just has to be a part III because all Naruto talks about is becoming hokage and in the beginning of part II he comes to know he is the only one left that is a genin (of his age group) and when he learns that gaara is already is kazekage and he said that he wouldnt been beaten by anyone. Well kishi just has to make sure this part of the story is all rounded up before he stops the series, dont you think. And unless he does this really fast (in a couple of episodes) there is going to be need of a part III.

Well thats what I think of it atm

Well sy,
Torxe

btw what's this all about Jiraiya dying? And wtf is this pein?

Edited by Torxe, 11 June 2009 - 02:58 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#40 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:43 AM

The way things are going, Naruto is either going to end in the next 50-100 chapters or we are going to get another time-skip, I'm leaning towards coming to an end in a 100 chapters or so, as a time-skip wouldn't really fit in too well with Akatsuki's plans, but maybe with Pein dead and Konan AWOL, there is a very small chance they might need to regroup for a couple of years. The only reason I think there might even be a time-skip is because I still have my doubts on Naruto being strong enough to beat Madara. So maybe Kishi is gearing for a small skip, where Naruto himself goes missing nin and trains himself to get the kyuubi's chakra under his control.

It all depends on how much he is prepared to follow Danzou's orders.

@ Torxe: please tell me you are joking, or are you not reading the Manga like most of us here? If not well then um...we won't spoil it for you.

Edited by harry4e, 12 June 2009 - 12:45 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users