Any last guesses?

Burrito?

#103 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:42 AM

Anime.

Agreed, it wouldn't make sense for it to be another manga special.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#104 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:56 AM

2 days until mayhem. If Kishi is attending the Festa, expect more BS and more he puts his foot in his mouth. I would not be surprise that say something, like admitting  that his wife helped him developed NS, but his colleagues and fans made him have a change of heart.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 17 December 2015 - 12:57 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#105 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:25 AM

2 days until mayhem. If Kishi is attending the Festa, expect more BS and more he puts his foot in his mouth. I would not be surprise that say something, like admitting  that his wife helped him developed NS, but his colleagues and fans made him have a change of heart.

You know, that wouldn't surprise me at all

#106 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:54 AM

You know, that wouldn't surprise me at all

Yeah, given Kishi has shown he's a BIG coward.

#107 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:45 AM

That would at least be as honest and closest  to the truth he been for at least the past few months. Also his first editor helped him and he started to base Sakura and Kushina off his wife.

#108 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:28 AM

Buritto and Salad Cafe Grand Opening

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#109 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:52 AM

Buritto and Salad Cafe Grand Opening

a cooking manga just what naruto was intended. interesting yet for some reason boring

#110 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:03 PM

Is the countdown still going on?

#111 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:17 PM

a cooking manga just what naruto was intended. interesting yet for some reason boring

It won't be Soma, so yes, boring is right.

#112 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:33 PM

Anime.

Most likely.
But I think a manga with another mangaka is possible.

If it doesn't work, just bring on naruto & sasuke.

#113 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:07 AM

Most likely.
But I think a manga with another mangaka is possible.

If it doesn't work, just bring on naruto & sasuke.

And that's exactly on what the success of this new anime (most likely since it's the most logical thing for them to do) is going to hang-on. Fanservice of Naruto and Sasuke. Because if they focus just on this copy-paste generation then it's an instant fail.

This new generation has nothing to offer.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#114 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:13 AM

Still I don't understand in Saint Seiya in the past the put the big filler of Asgard and the Japanese were sick of it and almost Saint Seiya was cancel , but good  thing that outside of Japan was one of the best Arcs of this series. Now  in Naruto they almost a year of fillers and no threats of canceling please.

Yeah I don't get it either that arc was GOOD. :happy: Well I've read that the problem may lie in that Japanese fans felt the fights and flashbacks were dragged out too much compared to the usual

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 December 2015 - 12:13 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#115 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:43 AM

http://www.animenews...ishimoto/.96700

Not sure if this was posted so here

#116 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 04:27 AM

http://www.animenews...ishimoto/.96700

Not sure if this was posted so here

"The countdown website for the "Next Generation" of the Naruto franchise ended on Saturday to announce a new manga in the franchise. Mikio Ikemoto, who worked as an assistant under original manga creator Masashi Kishimoto on Naruto, is drawing the new manga. Kishimoto will supervise the manga, and Ukyō Kodachi (Naruto - Gaara Hiden: Sajingensō novel, Boruto -Naruto the Movie- screenplay cooperation.) will write the manga's script. The new manga will focus on Boruto."

So kishi has left the series and handed the reigns over to one of his assistance. Do we know anything about this person? I just going to assume that one they're a he and two either they are the most talented of kishi's assistance at the time when the manga ended, or he was one of the assistance that was fully supportive of the ending. Either way this guy is now the face of a manga that already has a sour reputation before it even started. 

Oh Wait! He's just the artist and the "Writer" of the manga will be Kodachi. Who wrote the story of Gaara falling in love with two big breasted woman that look like his uncle, and also had a coup against him at 20(?). Despite the fact that when he was 15 he was already a well respected and beloved by all leader of the village, despite being a psychopath only 2-3 years before. Also he help writer the bolt movie it seems whatever "screenplay cooperation" means.

Kishimoto will be supervising this manga, while he writing his own manga and trying to become closer to his family. I assume it be the same level of supervision that The Last has either a red line through part he didn't like or thumbs up if he likes it or just shrugs and let it happen.

#117 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 08:37 PM

you  mean besides the fact they are butt ugly proof Naruto and Hinata don't mix?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#118 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:19 AM

Honestly, Kishi in that page saying "For now, let me rest" is obvious code for "I'm done with Naruto. I screwed up, it's now in my assistant's hands."

#119 Comy

Comy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 06:56 PM

I think Gaara's daughter is the only good thing on that poster.

waplrk.jpg

#120 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:42 PM

Did they say when and which month and date the manga will be released? I'm hoping its April 3 our NS date  :hehehe:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users