122 replies to this topic

#81 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:18 PM

Is there enough interest in Naruto to keep it going? Totally irrelevant of the pairing decisions, the little gaiden stuff was absolutely awful.

#82 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:41 PM

Is there enough interest in Naruto to keep it going? Totally irrelevant of the pairing decisions, the little gaiden stuff was absolutely awful.

Yeah, plus fans are sick of the anime having nothing but fillers of late.

#83 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:54 AM

It depends on how much they're going to use the old characters to bait in people in watching their new generation.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#84 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:05 AM

Yes.

#85 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:26 AM

If Gaiden won't be the death of this series then I don't know what will.

#86 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 12 December 2015 - 06:49 PM

Gaiden sold over a million copies because of SS and Boruto was a good enough on profit because of SNS, so yes.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#87 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:17 PM

Well, more power to the folks who still have an interesting in the Narutoverse. I don't know if it's bad taste or the fact that they are suckers.

#88 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:49 AM

Well, more power to the folks who still have an interesting in the Narutoverse. I don't know if it's bad taste or the fact that they are suckers.

Just treat it like twillight.
A popular garbage.

#89 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:00 PM

Is Kishimoto participating in this, or does it not say? Cause, he said that he was done with Naruto, so I'm wondering if any of the Japanese fans, who still keep up with the franchise, are upset that he might have lied again.

Well if he's not involved he's technically not lying. truth be told I don't really care if he were this is the very first time ever where NO ONE did a series right. Not even it's creator. :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 December 2015 - 12:01 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#90 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:19 PM

Your husband is a very wise man. :D

Does anyone care about this new Naruto cause I heard people are getting sick of the anime with all the fillers they have, hell I think 50 % or more of the series is filler and half of that filler is so bad and pointless expect maybe the episode with Shizuka.

#91 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:25 PM

Does anyone care about this new Naruto cause I heard people are getting sick of the anime with all the fillers they have, hell I think 50 % or more of the series is filler and half of that filler is so bad and pointless expect maybe the episode with Shizuka.

They are sick of the anime. It's amazing how far they can take for anime.

#92 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:28 PM

This whole countdown thing is going to be an announcement for a new animated series. Kishi is letting his story go down the DBGT Route :/ and it makes sense. Toriyama never wanted DBZ to happen let alone GT, but it made money, and fans wanted more, but Toriyama was flat out DONE, so he gave Z a half ass ending and handed over his story to Bandai. The rest is filler history.

If this is indeed true then it explains why the Naruto anime is still in filler hell. They're going to stretch that kitten out so that it ends right before the new series is set to start. The anime only had like, what was it, like 8 Canon episodes in 2015, I mean really!? It's unfreaking believable.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#93 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:34 PM

Still I don't understand in Saint Seiya in the past the put the big filler of Asgard and the Japanese were sick of it and almost Saint Seiya was cancel , but good  thing that outside of Japan was one of the best Arcs of this series. Now  in Naruto they almost a year of fillers and no threats of canceling please.

Edited by Liu bie, 15 December 2015 - 06:35 PM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#94 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:21 PM

I've got a great idea how to make this whole new generation story works:

The story focuses on an older Boruto and there is a war that Shinobi have yet to face and he's (the enemy's) eliminated all the kages setting up this giant civil war. This threat always hides his face with a mask, Esor, and the two eventually have a fight that's been built up since he is told that Naruto died from fighting him. Eventually Boruto gets to a point where he gets drained from the fight and Sarada has to rush in to distract Esor to save Boruto. Ironically He wants Boruto to join him to end the conflict and rebuild (as Sarada walks in).  Ofcourse Boruto refuses because it's a against the shinobi way, but Esor taunts him to embrace the evil within the shinobi, and how Sasuke Uchiha never told Boruto what happened to his father. Sarada from the other side makes it as she hears Boruto say that Esor killed his father, but then Esor says "NO I am Your Father".  There we have set up a huge emotional moment for Boruto cause it's you know, and for Sarada since it's her teacher.... We've got a fantastic story right there to tell with the new generation right there.....

OH Wait it's already been done before :happy:  

Edited by LuckyChi7, 15 December 2015 - 09:23 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#95 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 12:03 AM

They are sick of the anime. It's amazing how far they can take for anime.

It's still popular, that's why.

#96 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 12:31 AM

It's still popular, that's why.

I know but I only meant SP. They seriously love to spread.

#97 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 01:45 AM

This whole countdown thing is going to be an announcement for a new animated series. Kishi is letting his story go down the DBGT Route :/ and it makes sense. Toriyama never wanted DBZ to happen let alone GT, but it made money, and fans wanted more, but Toriyama was flat out DONE, so he gave Z a half ass ending and handed over his story to Bandai. The rest is filler history.

If this is indeed true then it explains why the Naruto anime is still in filler hell. They're going to stretch that kitten out so that it ends right before the new series is set to start. The anime only had like, what was it, like 8 Canon episodes in 2015, I mean really!? It's unfreaking believable.

Originally he wanted to ended it after the first arc once they had collected the dragonball, defeated the emperor, and saw the dragon (and bulma and yamacha both got their wish) but his editor convince him to extend the series. That is the true story of dragonball. Toriyama finding a point in the story where he feels the story is concluded and should end. Then his editors tell him to extend the series. 

Still I don't understand in Saint Seiya in the past the put the big filler of Asgard and the Japanese were sick of it and almost Saint Seiya was cancel , but good  thing that outside of Japan was one of the best Arcs of this series. Now  in Naruto they almost a year of fillers and no threats of canceling please.

It SP's meal ticket and has been for years. They don't have currently an anime that could turn long running like Bleach or Naruto that they could milk for years in the future. If they did they could have ended Naruto this year if they wanted to. But they can't cause they really don't have anything to replace Naruto with as their money maker. While it is true they have lost a lot of fans overtime especially this past year. Sadly Naruto still has enough fans to keep them barely afloat. It not a successful money maker as it once was but it enough to keep the company afloat. So their not cancelling it until they can find something else to milk off. Once they do Naruto is gone.

#98 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:59 PM

anyone still care about this ? if so :

12366493_1645640132376520_69731069281091

#99 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:12 PM

Two more days huh...

Any last guesses?

#100 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:24 PM

Two more days huh...

Any last guesses?

Anime.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users