#41 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:15 PM

Ahh man! It's been a while since I've updated my blog, but then again I guess I've been busy since I've started college once again and man is it hard, I've definitely got my work cut out for me since this semester looks to be my last too, wish me the best of luck everyone!

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#42 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:49 AM

Good luck!

#43 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:19 AM

Good luck indeed!

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#44 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:44 PM

Good luck Toasty!!!! I believe in you~ =D

#45 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:18 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys and so far college has been going good for me, I just have to watch out for those sneaky tests right now.

"They don't want none"

#46 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Sep 15 2010, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just have to watch out for those sneaky tests right now.

Hehe tongue.gif You better watch out for 'em tongue.gif

Anyway..GOOD LUCK !!!

#47 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:31 AM

Oh I've been definitely looking out for any sneaky tests and so far our teachers haven't given us any, which I'm glad about.

"They don't want none"

#48 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:04 AM

Since Halloween is only a week away, I thought I'd share with everyone my top five favorite horror movies:

#5 Nightmare On Elm Street

#4 Halloween

#3 An American Werewolf In London

#2 Shaun Of The Dead

#1 The Evil Dead

"They don't want none"

#49 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:28 AM

Sure you didn't type that in wrong? #1 Shaun of the dead #2 The Evil Dead

JLHza2T.png

#50 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:11 AM

I agree shaun of the dead should be number 1.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#51 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:08 PM

Damn! It's been a while since I last made a blog, I guess I've just been too busy to make one, either that or college has been keeping me busy, but nevertheless, I think it's about time I start making a few more blogs on Heaven and Earth once again starting out by saying less than a month ago I made the switch from Xbox 360 to PS3 since all I ever had with my Xbox 360 is nothing but problems and now that I've gotten my PS3, it's actually been great asides from the PSN accident, I've had no complaints about the system, it just works better and has more of a diverse library than the Xbox 360's usual shooters that plague the system. tongue.gif

I've only got about six games right now for my PS3 that inculde:

Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
God Of War Collection
Prince Of Persia Trilogy
Mortal Kombat
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition

I'm still thinking about getting a few more games to add to my collection, but I wonder what I should get? You guys have any suggestions? I'm also very exited for June 14 since that means the long awaited release of Duke Nukem Forever!

For now I think I'll end my blog here and leave you with the main theme for Duke Nukem Forever, enjoy! biggrin.gif

P.S. If anyone wants to add me on PSN, I go by Toasty_Warrior. wink.gif

"They don't want none"

#52 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:51 PM

It's been a while since I've made a blog, but I suppose a small update of sorts wouldn't hurt. happy.gif

It's kinda been hard for me lately since I don't have a room and all for privacy, I was kicked out of my room because my brother has to move in my old room because they're building an add on for our house, and I've had to sleep out in the living room which isn't a bad thing, but it's annoying when you have everyone going through there and interrupting your sleep. I've tried asking my friends if they'd put me up, but they won't because they've come up with some half ass excuses as to why they don't want to, and for now I have to be put up with it, at least it's better than sleeping outside. biggrin.gif

College is still as busy as ever, but that's to be expected since this is my final year in college, and after this it's time to start seriously looking for jobs. I just hope despite the way the economy is, I can find a job, but I do have hopes since the field I'm in which is computers always has a need for jobs, and finally it's only five days away from the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, can't wait! biggrin.gif

"They don't want none"

#53 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:18 AM

O hai Toasty.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#54 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Nov 6 2011, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been a while since I've made a blog, but I suppose a small update of sorts wouldn't hurt. happy.gif

It's kinda been hard for me lately since I don't have a room and all for privacy, I was kicked out of my room because my brother has to move in my old room because they're building an add on for our house, and I've had to sleep out in the living room which isn't a bad thing, but it's annoying when you have everyone going through there and interrupting your sleep. I've tried asking my friends if they'd put me up, but they won't because they've come up with some half ass excuses as to why they don't want to, and for now I have to be put up with it, at least it's better than sleeping outside. biggrin.gif

College is still as busy as ever, but that's to be expected since this is my final year in college, and after this it's time to start seriously looking for jobs. I just hope despite the way the economy is, I can find a job, but I do have hopes since the field I'm in which is computers always has a need for jobs, and finally it's only five days away from the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, can't wait! biggrin.gif

And I can't wait for Guild Wars 2, even though I know alot of people perfer Skyrim.. happy.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#55 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Nov 6 2011, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
O hai Toasty.

Hey Kona, it's been quite a while hasn't it? tongue.gif

"They don't want none"

#56 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Nov 6 2011, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I can't wait for Guild Wars 2, even though I know alot of people perfer Skyrim.. happy.gif

I've heard a lot of about Guild Wars 2 myself, but I don't think my computer could handle the specs for the game. tongue.gif

"They don't want none"

#57 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:32 AM

And now for something completely different:

That is all! Thank you! tongue.gif

"They don't want none"

#58 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:24 AM

It's been close to a month since I last blogged and I'm sure some of you have been wondering where in the hell have I been. Honestly I've been around, it's just I've been either too busy to write a blog or just lazy, but mostly busy. You know the saying of when it rains, it pours? Well, that's what has happened to me in the last few weeks. Everything was moving along nicely in college, but all of a sudden our professor got the bright idea to load us up with homework and labs to do after class, and damn, I didn't realize just how much time they can take up, but thankfully that will be ending soon since next Wednesday is my last day of college for the fall semester, and then it's time to kick back and celebrate the holidays!

One of the other reasons I haven't blogged in a while is the fact that I've been playing a lot of games, and you know all those first impressions I gave on Batman: Arkham City, Uncharted 3, and Skyrim? Well, let's just say the games met more than my expectations, and I'm currently spending time between all three trying to platinum them. I've already beaten Arkham City, and Uncharted 3's main stories, and I'm just trying to collect what's left on the trophies in them. Skyrim on the other hand has been a major time consumer. I've put in about 40 or more hours on the game, and I still haven't even touched the main story. Well, I'm about halfway through it now, and it's getting a lot more interesting. I definitely have to say the plot is much more interesting than Oblivion's was.

There's also one other game I never mentioned that I got a few days after Uncharted 3, and before Skyrim, it was Sonic Generations. Originally I had skipped over it in favor of Uncharted 3, but after a few days, I started to feel bad since as you all know I'm a fan of Sonic and usually never miss out on his games, but in the last few years I skipped a lot of his games because generally they were bad, but after talking to Thug2Wasteland, he convinced me to give the game a chance and so I bought it, and I have to say, I was not disappointed by the game, it's everything Sonic fans wanted in a 3D Sonic game without crappy load times, and unnecessary characters. It's short, but it's still worth the money for fans of Sonic.

Things at home right now are in turmoil thanks to construction happening at our house, and it ended up making me lose my room since my parents needed my room for my brother, so I've had to live out in the living room, and it sucks! No privacy whatsoever, and worst of all, I can't play my games as I usually do. It's starting to get on my nerves, but things are looking up though as once this construction is done, I'll have my brother's old room which is much larger than my old room, and on top of that, I've got a few new things I have purchased that will make my new room much better than my older room.

"They don't want none"

#59 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:19 PM

Well, as far as the construction is going right now, it won't be until January until I finally get to have my own room again.

"They don't want none"

#60 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:25 PM

You sound exhausted my friend.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic