• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#21 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. >:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:11 PM

Fernan reached out and clasped the letter with his right hand and preceded to open it. He squinted his eyes and motioned to Lavian; "Fetch my spectacles.." She nodded and place his helm down on the desk in front of her and searched under a pile of paperwork to produce the glasses. Pleased, Fernan took the oval rimmed eye wear and placed them on his face. "Ahem." he started out and continued on in a mumbled tone reading from the parchment.

"Hmmp. Well it appears I owe you an apology Sir Dastan. However, I must report this straight away." he cleared his throat and folded the letter up and placed it in a pocket under his chest plate. "Lavian, make ready for Igros."

"Yes, Mi'Lord." She said with a salute.

"Well, There is no time to lose." He said demonstratively.

"Lady Ceres, Lady Tori, You are hereby ordered by the Crown to assist Sir Dastan with anything he requires. May Odin be with you. Fight well, so that you may find a place in Valhalla.

"Dismissed."

Edited by ForgottenBushido, 26 March 2009 - 10:13 PM.

#22 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:22 PM

Dastan grinned. Finally, someone who actually believed in him. " Alright. I won't fail you. By Surtr's honor. " He bowed down as he turned to the girls. " So I guess you two are stuck with me. Alright. Introductions must be made. The name's Dastan. Don't let the claw scare you. I only pinch when I'm in need. Pleasure to meet you. Now let's go, I kinda want to scoop out if the princess is hot or not. " He ended that final sentence with a whisper. Hopefully not to get in trouble with Fernan or any other person. The young man with that walked off, bowing down his head slightly to the guards as he stepped off. With that awful flip-flopping the came out of his steps , echoing though the halls.

#23 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:56 PM

Ceres looked at Fernan and then at the retreating form of her new companion.

"I beg you Lord Fernan to address me properly the next time I see you." she turned her back as to walk down the hallway. But she paused in the spot turning her face slightly towards him, "I am no longer a Lady in waiting but a Dragoon knight that severs our King and Country. Good bye."

She dash off after her companion, "Sir Dastan wait up!"
Tsu.gif

#24 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:59 PM

" Eh? " Dastan looked behind him. " Already late?! This isn't going far.... " Said the man placing his claw against his head. " C'mon. We have a princess to save and people to whoop their behinds silly. We got'se no time. " He chanted as he continued on walking. Bossy.

#25 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:30 AM

". . ." Tori really wondered WHY she was being ordered to do this crap, when it really, had nothing to do with her. She quickly decides that she does not like this Lord Fernan. Really. What kind of name was Fernan, anyway? Then again, Tori wasn't exactly the most normal name ever.

Anyway, she was getting sidetracked. And apparently had no choice. Silently vowing to get Fernan back for stupid shit like this, she runs to catch up with the other two she's been stuck with. Urgh.

"Why the hell do I have to do this shit," The blonde grumbles under her breath. "I miss my sleep..."

#26 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:58 AM

Dastan sighed. " Seriously. Shut up. Let's vamoose. I don't like doing this either , but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. In your case. Women. Now zip it. Move it. And don't even answer. " Chanted the man pointing the claw at Tori , several times. " I wish I was back in Múspellsheimr, drinking wine and looking at the beautiful sky. But noooo. I have to be a hero and have these two on my case. Simply wonderful. " He spoke like he didn't care. Like he was a wannabe comedian. Oh well. Still walking and passing though the gates and halls , the young man finally reached the outside. " Alright you two. We need horses. Suggestions? " He spoke up. " Or we could just walk. But I don't think you people have the stamina to withstand that. " Spoke Dastan grinning. His nationalist thinking never got him far...never.

#27 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Mar 26 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dastan sighed. " Seriously. Shut up. Let's vamoose. I don't like doing this either , but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. In your case. Women. Now zip it. Move it. And don't even answer. " Chanted the man pointing the claw at Tori , several times. " I wish I was back in Múspellsheimr, drinking wine and looking at the beautiful sky. But noooo. I have to be a hero and have these two on my case. Simply wonderful. " He spoke like he didn't care. Like he was a wannabe comedian. Oh well. Still walking and passing though the gates and halls , the young man finally reached the outside. " Alright you two. We need horses. Suggestions? " He spoke up. " Or we could just walk. But I don't think you people have the stamina to withstand that. " Spoke Dastan grinning. His nationalist thinking never got him far...never.

I sat atop a barrel by the outside castle walls, munching on an apple I had...acquired....from inside my quick recon visit inside the castle walls. I hopped down from the barrel when the two ladies, and highly hyper young man walked by me, and I said in a low voice, "I may be able to help you acquire some horses."

#28 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:10 AM

Tori frowns and glares a little. "Tell me, have you always been such a--" She blinks, cutting herself off and staring at the Elvaan girl with bright red hair. Odd, but she doesn't really care.

Another blink. And then it clicks.

"Oh, You the one who's been following us?"

#29 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Mar 26 2009, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tori frowns and glares a little. "Tell me, have you always been such a--" She blinks, cutting herself off and staring at the Elvaan girl with bright red hair. Odd, but she doesn't really care.

Another blink. And then it clicks.

"Oh, You the one who's been following us?"

I roll my head slightly to the side, as I eye the ash blond-haired girl who had just spoken to me, with a droll look on my face.

"And what if I was?" I answer back, as I take another bite of my juicy apple.

#30 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 26 2009, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I roll my head slightly to the side, as I eye the ash blond-haired girl who had just spoken to me, with a droll look on my face.

"And what if I was?" I answer back, as I take another bite of my juicy apple.

"Just wondering what you were hoping in accomplishing~" With a sigh, and a yawn, Tori looks at the girl with half-closed eyes. "You said something 'bout horses?"

She tilts her head, as if in thought.

"Oh yeah. You have a name, or should I just call you Elf?"

#31 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:19 AM

Dastan sighed. " Get the horses. Speak later. Do it now and then we'll discuss..payment. Isn't that what you want? Now go. " He spoke up as he crossed his arms.

#32 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Mar 26 2009, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Just wondering what you were hoping in accomplishing~" With a sigh, and a yawn, Tori looks at the girl with half-closed eyes. "You said something 'bout horses?"

She tilts her head, as if in thought.

"Oh yeah. You have a name, or should I just call you Elf?"

"Yes. I can provide horses for all of you, for your journey...but of course there's a price," I reply, with a smirk. "And you can call me Elf if you want. Just be prepared to pay for it with a dagger to the rear-end ever time that you do," I continued, with a wide grin. "And my name, if you must know is Crystal," I replied while finishing off my apple, and tossing the core into the grass beyond the road.

#33 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:28 AM

Dastan simply sighed. " It feels like I jumped into a badly written story. I just hope I ain't the prince going to climb the tower to rescue the princess. She's already being way too troublesome. " He spoke up placing his hands behind his head. " Chop chop woman. I ain't got all day. We've got a country to save and a reward to gain. " The Southerner spoke like he was ready to go on alone.

#34 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Mar 26 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dastan simply sighed. " It feels like I jumped into a badly written story. I just hope I ain't the prince going to climb the tower to rescue the princess. She's already being way too troublesome. " He spoke up placing his hands behind his head. " Chop chop woman. I ain't got all day. We've got a country to save and a reward to gain. " The Southerner spoke like he was ready to go on alone.

I eyed the young man before me for a few seconds, before quickly turning around, and slipping into the shadows around the bend in the castle wall.

I quickly re-appeared no more than 3 minutes later, leading a small team of horses. There was a beautiful dark-coated one, whose coat shimmered in the early morning darkness. And a golden-coated one, with a milky brown star patch on its nose. The other was a creamy brown colour, and the last was a pure milk-white horse, with a slightly bossy attitude as she pranced around in place.

"Okay, here are you horses. If you'll notice there are 4 of them, as I'm going along with you. As you 'suggested' we can talk about payment later. Now, eveyone choose your horse."

#35 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:45 AM

Dastan didn't even dignified an answer. " Let's just go. Little less conversation and a little more action please. " He chanted as he climbed on top of a horse. " Now!!! " He chanted as he snarled the reigns of the horse. " Yah! " He forced the horse to dash away from the scenario. Payment? Dastan simply wished he could pay people with punching. And kicking. And stabbing.

#36 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:09 AM

Ceres sighed, just everything she's never wanted. and Unwanted adventure, unwanted companions....all she wanted was some damn sleep.

Yawning she gladly took one of the produced the horses.

"I thank you, for kindness a satisfy payment will be given to you when the time comes, but for this moment it looks like we must follow our impatient leader." Ceres said to the new girl.

It was then that Ceres yelled out, "Yah!" kicking the horse so that it trotted of after the young male.
Tsu.gif

#37 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

(Let's just speed this up a wee bit.)

Dastan led the girls though shortcuts and passages. Though strong winds , Dastan just made sure the horse moved as fast as possible. " We're stopping in Surtsey, a little town to stock on some food and water. I know you Northerns can't handle the desert as we do. " He changed grinning behind those scarfs that flew though the wind. " Don't stay behind. Or else the Antlions will get you and believe me. You won't be found...Because after they're done with ya', there's not much to be found. " Spoke Dastan grinning and forcing the slowpokes to move it. Rewards and treasure were out there to be found and these ...girls are simply just making the already hard task...harder.

#38 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. &gt;:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:26 AM

Surtsey was a dusty little community with not but a temple, small market place, and a few homes. The place was basically worthless unless the Fa'hudin caravan was passing through. "Dust, Nothing but wind and Dust!" he said, paying the aching old fruit salesman. The coin made a ring as it passed past the other gil hidden away under his cuff. The merchant smiled a toothless grin and hastily tucked the money away. "Cheh." It itched, that feeling of nothing to do but wait...taking a bite of the small plum, He was delighted and it pleased him. From the the market he made his way to the shade of a large palm sitting alone towards the end of town. There he took a seat, steel plates in his gauntlets clinked as his hands braced the decline, with one leg outstretched and the other bent at the knee he rested one arm upon it, and the other at his side.

"Where are you brother.....?"

Edited by ForgottenBushido, 28 March 2009 - 02:49 AM.

#39 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:56 PM

He led his party to the Surtsey camp. " Here we are ladies. Time to take some rest and drink some water. " He chanted as he jumped from the saddle to the warm sand. " ...Now off to find him. " Chanted Dastan tied the reigns to a post somewhere next to a guard. And like the little inpatient man he was, Dastan left the ladies away. Something about him, kinda of screamed out that he didn't like playing with others.

#40 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:43 PM

"Oh just lovely!" Ceres grumbled as she watched Dastan walk off. She dismounted her horse in displeasure.

Where was she supposed to go to get provisions without any direction. She crossed her arms childishly letting her Dragoon armor gleam in the hot sun.

Her stomach growled....

...and it was hot...

...and she was tired.

"GAH!" she screamed out miserably ruffling her short sandy blonde hair. Turning her face to what seemed to be a large palm tree with a lone citizen sitting under it. She grinned walking towards the person.

Standing at their left side she spoke, "Where is your marketplace? I am to find provision for my troops and I am unfamiliar with these parts. "
Tsu.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users