Close
Photo

The NEW NaruSaku Debate Thread

• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#41241 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:50 AM

Sakura became the epitome of the word pathetic

Nice going Kishi

Gotta make Hinata look better I guess... XP As dumb as that is.

#41242 ALEX SENJU

ALEX SENJU

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU(obviously),Anime,Manga,Video-games,Books,Technology, Science,Animals,plus a lot of random things.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:59 AM

Nice going Kishi

yeah kishi just couldnt help himself, i mean he hasnt been able to degrade sakuras character for months hes got some catching up to do

mikasa2_zpsrd1mhs49.gif

#41243 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 02:08 AM

Nice going Kishi

Speaking about pathetic. Can someone confirm something for me?

As far as I know the word pathetic comes from the Greek word "pathos", which well means pathetic right?

yeah kishi just couldnt help himself, i mean he hasnt been able to degrade sakuras character for months hes got some catching up to do

He or they degraded everyone's character just for this spin-off.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#41244 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:09 PM

As far as I know the word pathetic comes from the Greek word "pathos", which well means pathetic right?

The modes of persuasion, often referred to as rhetorical strategies or rhetorical appeals, are devices in rhetoric that classify the speaker's appeal to the audience. They are: ethos, pathos, and logos.

Pathos (plural: pathe) is an appeal to the audience’s emotions, and the terms pathetic and empathy are derived from it. It can be in the form of metaphor, simile, a passionate delivery, or even a simple claim that a matter is unjust. Pathos can be particularly powerful if used well, but most speeches do not solely rely on pathos. Pathos is most effective when the author or speaker demonstrates agreement with an underlying value of the reader or listener.

Edited by Hanabi, 06 May 2015 - 04:10 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#41245 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:18 PM

The modes of persuasion, often referred to as rhetorical strategies or rhetorical appeals, are devices in rhetoric that classify the speaker's appeal to the audience. They are: ethos, pathos, and logos.

Pathos (plural: pathe) is an appeal to the audience’s emotions, and the terms pathetic and empathy are derived from it. It can be in the form of metaphor, simile, a passionate delivery, or even a simple claim that a matter is unjust. Pathos can be particularly powerful if used well, but most speeches do not solely rely on pathos. Pathos is most effective when the author or speaker demonstrates agreement with an underlying value of the reader or listener.

Thanks.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#41246 wonderlandmaze

wonderlandmaze

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:36 PM

put herself in a family portrait of sasuke and salad

I am very very disappointed at how she was treated in the end. seriously after all of the hard work she'd done, it was thrown and trampled like it was nothing, being a housewife, abandoned by her husband and replaced by some mundane creepy character. wth kishi i would come and kill you someday. *frustation overload

#41247 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:12 PM

Yes its real. It was a photograph of team taka. She put herself over Karin.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah…..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You know what u can have her sasuke lmfaoooooo

Which reminds me, Kishi is coming to NYCC, if there are any locals like myself…..maybe i shud go and just ask him why!?!?!?!?! But tbh idc anymore

#41248 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:16 PM

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Which reminds me, Kishi is coming to NYCC, if there are any locals like myself..maybe i shud go and just ask him why!?!?!?!?! But tbh idc anymore

I'm in NYC, but I couldn't care less.

#41249 ALEX SENJU

ALEX SENJU

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU(obviously),Anime,Manga,Video-games,Books,Technology, Science,Animals,plus a lot of random things.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:43 PM

He or they degraded everyone's character just for this spin-off.

agreed, the last two chapters were super rushed and everyone was way out of character. I espescially hate naruto being portrayed as a bad father, do you think sakura would have let him get away with that, i dont thank so.

mikasa2_zpsrd1mhs49.gif

#41250 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:56 PM

agreed, the last two chapters were super rushed and everyone was way out of character. I espescially hate naruto being portrayed as a bad father, do you think sakura would have let him get away with that, i dont thank so.

Naw, she wouldn't, Alex. She would want him and their son/daughter to talk it out. XD And by force if she had to!

#41251 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:10 PM

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah…..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Which reminds me, Kishi is coming to NYCC, if there are any locals like myself…..maybe i shud go and just ask him why!?!?!?!?! But tbh idc anymore

I dunno if I'd feel safe going and asking unless I was sure otherwise since, from what I hear, the extremist NH fandom is largely western (hence the love for boobs, submissive stay-at-home "back in the kitchen" women, more flashy, nonsensical action as opposed to actual plot and character development, etc. XP ) and why Kishi/SP screwed things up so badly; trying to win a completely different group rather than their own fans at home.

Of course, not to say all of the fandom here in the US or the west in general are like that, but still...seems to be a pretty common mindset, sadly.

2e5.gif

#41252 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:01 PM

No of course not, Sakura wouldn't allow him to not care about his own son.

The NH family is pathetic. Hinata is too busy being a parrot repeating "Naruto-Kun" all day to pay any attention to those kids, while Naruto is too busy getting drunk and playing with his new Ipad and Macbook, to actually pay any sort of attention to those kids.

The NS family would be what like the Namikaze family in Road To Ninja was.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#41253 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:05 PM

Sakura photoshopping herself next to Sasuke's picture is one of the most pathetic things she's done so far.

#41254 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:23 PM

Sakura photoshopping herself next to Sasuke's picture is one of the most pathetic things she's done so far.

She had to so Sarada wouldn't find out about Karin.

#41255 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:28 PM

She had to so Sarada wouldn't find out about Karin.

At least photoshop yourself next to someone who loves you. Photoshopping yourself next to a guy who tried to kill you and abandoned you and your daughter is the lowest of the low.

#41256 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:32 PM

At least photoshop yourself next to someone who loves you. Photoshopping yourself next to a guy who tried to kill you and abandoned you and your daughter is the lowest of the low.

She has to put something so she thinks Sakura is her mom and I think you know by now that she's not her daughter.

#41257 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:47 PM

She has to put something so she thinks Sakura is her mom and I think you know by now that she's not her daughter.

Trying to deceive your daughter into thinking you're her mother is even more pathetic. Sakura is trying to decieve both Sarada and herself, her character has become so low.

#41258 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:00 PM

Trying to deceive your daughter into thinking you're her mother is even more pathetic. Sakura is trying to decieve both Sarada and herself, her character has become so low.

Yeah, it's like no one but Hinata in terms of women can look good. XP

#41259 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:10 PM

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Which reminds me, Kishi is coming to NYCC, if there are any locals like myself..maybe i shud go and just ask him why!?!?!?!?! But tbh idc anymore

will he understand what you saying?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#41260 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 07 May 2015 - 12:30 PM

If this was all a plan to destroy a building realationship for this next generation nonsense, I will be pissed off to boot.

Sakura has been replaced by a sollow and idiotic bond why do you think he is drunk and hardly see his son and family. It's a shame a great character was ruined for a fan service pairing.

Sakura would never allow him to neglect his family life nor would she allow Sasuke to do this her character has been ruined by fans and this series for a character like Hinata. It's sucks!
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users