Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#901 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 09:00 PM

Hope someone, someday would make an animation of this. Because it's deserved

#902 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 May 2020 - 09:29 PM

ddwitvr-70c047bd-8245-4a03-b0f2-591e8db7

new page.

I want more. No, seriously...

tenor.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#903 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:57 PM

tenor.gif

Ditto I can't have enough of this awesome story. This is how the Last should really be not the piece of NH crap that premiered in theaters.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#904 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 May 2020 - 06:32 AM

Hope someone, someday would make an animation of this. Because it's deserved

That would be a tedious task to do from home. The only studio that could do this is SP because they have shares of the Naruto royalties off of anime and merchandise. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#905 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 11:40 AM

That would be a tedious task to do from home. The only studio that could do this is SP because they have shares of the Naruto royalties off of anime and merchandise. 

Unfortunately that is true.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#906 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 May 2020 - 01:07 PM

Unfortunately that is true.

Not to mention we know what SP are like as well, they would hate this as it goes against their goddesses Hinata.

#907 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 04:27 PM

tenor.gif

Welcome to the club, Derock! :D Tokai really outdid himself here :) 

#908 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 03:04 PM

And they would never accept making an animated version of the Alternate Last because we all know they ship NH. :hm:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#909 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 09 May 2020 - 02:54 PM

Already this story is alot better

So much better.

#910 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 09 May 2020 - 07:51 PM

I think a anime adaption would be 12 episodes long.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#911 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 09 May 2020 - 08:35 PM

Maybe the movie was almost two hours so that or 6 episode if you count run time.

#912 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 03:12 AM

Maybe the movie was almost two hours so that or 6 episode if you count run time.

I could see this adaption being 3 hours or so perhaps. But who knows?

#913 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:45 PM

ddxzjgi-9ba598b8-d0d5-43cd-8190-783b024f

OUCH!! That's gotta hurt... X_X

#914 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 03:29 AM

This reminds me of Boruto and Naruto getting his ass handed to him despite supposedly being the strongest.

#915 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 07:58 PM

I've been reading through this thread and I'm sorry, but this page and the turn the plot has taken is borthering me a lot. More importantly, it's starting to venture into things that are contradictory to the manga. At first glance, I was wondering why RTN Hinata was here. The art is superb, and I commend the artist for being able to mimick Kishimoto's drawing style so effectively. However, I'm starting to see plot lines from The Last, which in itself is definitely not in line with the manga at all.

Let's not forget that Hinata's defining character trait is her shyness/quietness/passiveness. This is why in RTN, when everyone was opposite/different from their defining traits, Hinata was wearing revealing clothing (very similar to the one in the picture), was loud and was aggressive. It's completely inaccurate for her to be in an outfit like that. I remember this being one of the things that was first pointed out in TL when it first started to be marketed. Sorry if this is hard to hear, as many of you seem to enjoy the doujin, but I had to point this factor out as it was one of the contributing erasure tactics we had to endure with the ending. 

Will see how the doujin continues to play out though. I have to admit I do like Toneri's character design/personality. It's a bummer that he wasn't a villain in a seperate arc.

I will love it even if it contradicts the manga I mean how many times has Pierot done it? I see no problem with an artist doing it. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#916 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 08:25 PM

I've been reading through this thread and I'm sorry, but this page and the turn the plot has taken is borthering me a lot. More importantly, it's starting to venture into things that are contradictory to the manga. At first glance, I was wondering why RTN Hinata was here. The art is superb, and I commend the artist for being able to mimick Kishimoto's drawing style so effectively. However, I'm starting to see plot lines from The Last, which in itself is definitely not in line with the manga at all.

Let's not forget that Hinata's defining character trait is her shyness/quietness/passiveness. This is why in RTN, when everyone was opposite/different from their defining traits, Hinata was wearing revealing clothing (very similar to the one in the picture), was loud and was aggressive. It's completely inaccurate for her to be in an outfit like that. I remember this being one of the things that was first pointed out in TL when it first started to be marketed. Sorry if this is hard to hear, as many of you seem to enjoy the doujin, but I had to point this factor out as it was one of the contributing erasure tactics we had to endure with the ending. 

Will see how the doujin continues to play out though. I have to admit I do like Toneri's character design/personality. It's a bummer that he wasn't a villain in a seperate arc.

yup if he merely rewrites the movie as a NS fic and repeats all other mistakes, he's saying the fall of NS was the only thing that was wrong with it. It was just the tip of the iceberg.

ナルサク

#917 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 02:29 AM

We know this. Tokai is really just rewriting the story of Naruto the Last and not the entire Naruto story. He even admitted this.

Actually, many of the later manga pages don't fall in line with the manga either, but unless you want Tokai to go back and rewrite every bit of the manga, I don't think that is going to happen. You need to change quite a bit. You would need to rewrite like the last 2 years of manga pages of Naruto for it all to make better sense since they planned and penned this movie even before the ending of the manga was written which why it is ALL jacked up.

For example, Tokai would need to have Toneri explain why he wasn't there to help fight Kaguya if he was supposed to be the guardian of her body and how Madara took it. That is if you were to keep the manga as it is. You would need to erase the concept of Sasuke forehead poking Sakura and several other important scenes like Kakashi telling Sasuke to love Sakura. (Chapter 693)

I am not sure why you just realized this now, but I knew this was nothing more than a rewrite of Naruto the Last since the beginning

I mean, it is in the title after all
"Naruto: ALTERNATIVE The Last"

And I am okay with this. At this point, we can do whatever we want. Can we do better? Oh yeah, I am sure many fans can do better, but I am reading this for fun and to get my NaruSaku fix.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 May 2020 - 02:31 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#918 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 05:42 PM

We know this. Tokai is really just rewriting the story of Naruto the Last and not the entire Naruto story. He even admitted this.
Actually, many of the later manga pages don't fall in line with the manga either, but unless you want Tokai to go back and rewrite every bit of the manga, I don't think that is going to happen. You need to change quite a bit. You would need to rewrite like the last 2 years of manga pages of Naruto for it all to make better sense since they planned and penned this movie even before the ending of the manga was written which why it is ALL jacked up.
For example, Tokai would need to have Toneri explain why he wasn't there to help fight Kaguya if he was supposed to be the guardian of her body and how Madara took it. That is if you were to keep the manga as it is. You would need to erase the concept of Sasuke forehead poking Sakura and several other important scenes like Kakashi telling Sasuke to love Sakura. (Chapter 693)
I am not sure why you just realized this now, but I knew this was nothing more than a rewrite of Naruto the Last since the beginning
I mean, it is in the title after all
"Naruto: ALTERNATIVE The Last"
And I am okay with this. At this point, we can do whatever we want. Can we do better? Oh yeah, I am sure many fans can do better, but I am reading this for fun and to get my NaruSaku fix.

Agreed like how my version I make hinata super evil and have Sakura leave the leaf village after losing everything since hinata won't let her be happy and Sakura even turns lesbian.
Also I'm glad he's still on da after the eclipse layout switch

#919 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:25 PM

Well, the Doujin don't called it "The Last" for nothing. There are pros and cons. The usual cons are mostly from the original.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 29 May 2020 - 05:27 PM.

#920 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:23 PM

Agreed like how my version I make hinata super evil and have Sakura leave the leaf village after losing everything since hinata won't let her be happy and Sakura even turns lesbian.
Also I'm glad he's still on da after the eclipse layout switch

Agreed, to make a really good ending tokai shoulds re makes almost the entire 4 shinobi war arc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users