-_- I hate you. We are now on non-speaking terms XD

WqQwzgf.gif

#22 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:55 PM

You got me really into this lol.

Narusaku daughter: Attached File  nsbaby.jpg   110.68KB   1 downloads

Narusaku son: Attached File  nsbabyb.jpg   100.58KB   0 downloads

For kittens and giggles, here's Lee and Sasuke's baby: Attached File  lolbaby.jpg   97.56KB   0 downloads

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#23 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:45 PM

it would actually look Very Kawaii If Thats How the baby would look c: :love:

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#24 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:27 AM

Me?

one son, a minature Naruto with Sakura's eyes, and twin girls looking like Sakura except one has, green eyes one has blue.

Personality: the son will have both Naruto and Sakura's personalities, the blue eyed twin will be tsundere; adores her brother but tough and abrasive like Sakura and will not hesitate to smack him if he does something stupid, plus outgoing and nice if not annoyed . The green eyed twin will be a shrinking violet, shy and timid like how Sakura was in her childhood, and have her brother and sister defending her if she's picked on. perfect balance. :wibble:    

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 September 2014 - 01:29 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#25 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:44 AM

This is a pic from my favorites on dA: http://noodlemie.dev...trait-300140852

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#26 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:47 AM

They would look like naruto, sakura, or both.

#27 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:55 AM

@elmas tumblr_nbude25ouE1s3ttsuo2_500.gif

eh10ut.jpg

#28 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:04 AM

I'd actually want their baby to have red hair, like Kushina. Skip a generation, and be an UZAMAKI ;) And green eyes to give it a Sakura look! How cute would that be?

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#29 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:05 AM

Honestly, I think Naruto having a daughter first would come as a breath of fresh air. This manga suffers from the vice-like grip of male hegemony in almost every facet of its universe. A son with all the same ins and outs of Naruto's personality is the common expectation for a child. I want Naruto's unpredictable nature to shine through and prove everyone wrong by conceiving a girl first and then groom her up to be his successor. 

Unfortunately, Kishi has already confessed that if Naruto were to have any kids, it would be a son. 

#30 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:06 AM

I don't how this happened, but I have this really nice headcanon of a NaruSaku daughter. She has short, spiky red hair that's somewhere between Kushina's red and Sakura's pink but always wears it up in a short ponytail similar to how Sakura's hair was  very early on in the war. She has Sakura's skin color and her eye color, but Naruto's eye shape.

I always loved this version. I'd draw a picture of her, but unfortunately my drawing skills aren't good enough yet to do it.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 18 September 2014 - 02:07 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#31 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:10 AM

Honestly, I think Naruto having a daughter first would come as a breath of fresh air. This manga suffers from the vice-like grip of male hegemony in almost every facet of its universe. A son with all the same ins and outs of Naruto's personality is the common expectation for a child. I want Naruto's unpredictable nature to shine through and prove everyone wrong by conceiving a girl first and then groom her up to be his successor. 

Unfortunately, Kishi has already confessed that if Naruto were to have any kids, it would be a son. 

Darn. But your totally right :/

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#32 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:11 AM

My thoughts on how I'd like the NaruSaku babies to look:
Lol, I'd like Naruto & Sakura to have at least 3 kids. One with pink-hair and blue eyes. Another with blonde hair and green eyes. The last one could hopefully have red-hair and blue/green eyes. The pink-haired one has to be a boy though :P
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#33 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:15 AM

@atheck
Shonen manga.

#34 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:17 AM

@atheck
Shonen manga.

Doesn't mean I can't dream. 

#35 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:17 AM

Kishi likes to parallel his real life with the manga maybe Naruto will have a son and a daughter like him.

eh10ut.jpg

#36 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:25 AM

Kishi likes to parallel his real life with the manga maybe Naruto will have a son and a daughter like him.

The son would receive the majority of the screen time if there was a sequel, regardless. 

#37 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:36 AM

The son would receive the majority of the screen time if there was a sequel, regardless. 

Of course it's a shonen manga afterall :P

#38 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:18 PM

I thought the baby would have orange hair?

#39 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:35 PM

Why would their kid have orange hair?

eh10ut.jpg

#40 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

Why would their kid have orange hair?

People usually mix Naruto's and Sakura's hair color together. It'd be kinda funny too since some think Naruto would be the "Orange Hokage".
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users